Magic Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

And then I knew how I could persuade her to help me. "You can, if you'll help me perform a really, really important test."

Christy grinned almost evilly. "Diane?" I nodded my head smiling back at her.

"How?" she asked. I produced a small little envelope, pouring the contents out into the palm of my hand.

"With these. What I need you to help me to do, is figure out which of Diane's panties she's most likely to wear over the course of the next few days. Then, we need to put these inside each pair. The tricky part is, you'll need to somehow let me know if she's wearing a pair of them that has one of these in them. Once you do, I'll take things from there."

Christy sat back smiling even wider than before. "That's going to be fairly easy actually," she said. "You're never going to believe this Ben, but she wears those panties that have each day of the week on them? And even better, I know for a fact she wears them in order too!"

I had already known that Diane was flying in on Saturday, she would have at least a week before taking another transatlantic flight over to London. The window of opportunity was now; it could not have worked out any more perfectly.

"Then lets get these inside her panties as soon as possible! Starting with Sunday I guess?"

"Probably, since I'm sure she'll be wearing Saturday's," she giggled. "We just need to make sure that all of her next weeks undies are on top, all of which will have one of these little chips tucked away inside."

"Then we'd better get busy."

"How about after?" Christy questioned.

"After?" I said somewhat confused. "After what?"

"After, you make me cum again." Christy said, already beginning to unbuckle my belt, unzipping my fly. Obviously she did not need the panties at the moment, but I could not help but wonder if they had gone a long way in getting her here to begin with.

The feel of Christy's warm velvet mouth engulfing my shaft took my breath away. She nibbled the head teasingly, licking up one side and down the other in slow tantalizing strokes, sucking me in, engulfing me, sucking harder, firmer this time.

"Oh, let me get out of these clothes!" I said forcing her head away from me momentarily. "And maybe, we should take this inside," I suggested.

"Why? No one can see us unless they're using binoculars," she said. "And even if they are, doesn't the thought of that sort of excite you?"

I finished taking my clothes off, spreading out the towel she had brought outside with her. "Lay down, I'm going to eat your cunt until you're screaming."

"Now that might alert a few neighbors," she said laughing, laying down on the towel knee's already bent, spread wide waiting for me. "Ok Ben, make me scream!"

Christy and I had not been together all that often. The fact that she was into women more than men might have had something to do with that. But at the moment, she was the wettest I believe I had ever seen her. I slipped my tongue into the wet juicy folds of her slit, tasting the musky scent that greeted me, reveling in it like a perfectly aged wine.

"Damn Christy, I truly do love licking your pussy."

Christy moaned. "You're not bad either, for a man," she said teasingly. I sucked her lips inside my mouth, chewing them gently, sucking, licking and chewing again.

"Actually Christy, I've always believed I was really a lesbian. A man trapped in a woman's body."

It had been a running joke between us, every time we had been together, few times that they were, she had always compared me to some of her women lovers. Each time however she'd let me off the hook by winking at me, sufficient ego stroking so that I at least felt 'competent' in whatever I was doing to make her feel good.

"Hmm, I wonder what it would be like eating you with those panties on," I said jokingly.

"Want me to get them?" she said seriously. I sucked her clit between my lips, pulling on it. "Oh shit, never mind! Just keep doing that!" she said groaning as I continued pleasuring that tiny little nubbin of flesh. Christy was soon bucking against my face, arching her back thrusting herself against my tongue. I'd already reached up, filling my hands with the softness of her breasts, toying and teasing her aroused nipples. Christy loved it when I did that, especially when she was close. I had learned how she liked it when I tapped them with my fingers, rapidly keeping tempo with the way I flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Faster!" she demanded. "Harder Ben, harder!" she screamed deliriously as she came.

For a moment or two, I really did worry about the neighbors.

Christy and I switched places. This time when her warm wet mouth took me in, I had no intention of interrupting her. She continued milking my prick with her hands as well as her lips, going so far as to insert the tip of her finger inside my ass, tickling my prostate, triggering within moments the orgasm that had been building. I'd never cum in her mouth, knowing that was one thing I never would do. Not with Christy anyway. The moment my orgasm began, she quickly removed my penis, placing it comfortably against her tits instead, where I joyfully began emptying a very large thick load of cream.

"Oh shit, Christy!" I groaned loudly, still trying to keep it down in the event someone really had heard us. Watching the copious discharge bathing her breasts was extremely gratifying, very sensual to me. Christy jacked my cock rapidly, delighting in each and every rope of semen that shot from the tip of my dick to cover her luscious breasts, as well as her chocolate colored nipples.

I remained on the ground for long moments afterwards, trying to catch my breath. "I'm going inside to shower," she told me. "You can join me if you'd like, then I'd like to see what those panties can really do!" she said laughing.

"Not until we've inserted the rest of those chips," I told her, sitting up finally. "Then, maybe," I said.

Christy pouted briefly, winked, taking her cute naked little ass into the house. I followed her seconds later. "Well, maybe after I've inserted something else," I thought to myself as I chased her inside.

#

We had finished inserting the chips inside several pairs of Diane's 'week-day' panties. Christy meticulously restacked, folded and ensured that every pair was exactly the way they were before we began.

"Have you got any of those things left?" she asked. I checked inside the small little envelope.

"One."

"Cool. It might not be a bad idea to put that one inside Diane's swim suit," she suggested.

"Which one though?" I asked. Christy laughed.

"She really only wears one, that dark blue single piece thing. You'd think with a body like she has, she'd wear a decent bikini at least. But the only thing I've ever seen her wear out to the pool is that very modest one piece she owns."

Christy quickly located it in another drawer, seconds later we'd inserted the last chip, once again folding it back where it belonged.

"I wonder if the water from the pool will have any adverse effects," I questioned aloud.

"Don't know, might be another interesting test," Christy commented. "But if nothing else, you should be able to watch her from your bedroom window if she comes outside to sit by the pool to sunbath, as she usually does on the weekends."

"That's true," I said, considering the possibilities. "Now, maybe we should see about testing out the intensity levels through my laptop," I suggested. Christy was already grinning, once again slipping on the white panties.

"Do you think we can remove the chip from these and put it in a pair of my favorite ones?" she asked. "Not that I mind these really, I just haven't worn white cotton panties since high school."

"Actually Christy, seeing you in those is pretty damn sexy," I told her. "Sort of takes me back to my high school days."

I saw a familiar look suddenly appear in her face. "All this talk," she said with some difficulty. "Is already causing things to...to happen," she said, grinning broadly.

Just watching Christy already becoming excited even without using the laptop made me wonder. "You think Diane ever fantasizes?" I asked

"Huh? What?" She said, grinning almost stupidly.

"Never mind, you're already too far gone to pay any attention to me," I laughed. Christy's face was already screwing up in a look of rapturous pleasure. "Hurry up Ben, plug me in!" She exclaimed.

At the moment, there was nothing I'd rather do. But I turned on the laptop anyway.

Mat was right, I'd slowly increased the electrical pulsations inside the chip to a level five. Christy hadn't made it past four before experiencing a fairly intense climax. She had begun the roller coaster ride through ecstasy when I increased it one more level, watching as she nearly doubled over on the bed, her hands down between her legs moaning and groaning furiously as she came one more time.

"Fuck Ben, you said that was only a level five intensity?" She was already skimming the panties off of herself, beads of perspiration dotting her face. "I think a six, certainly a seven setting would in all likelihood kill me! I hope you plan on going slowly with that thing, especially with Diane. If you're not careful, you'll freak her out. I'm not even sure she knows what an orgasm is!"

I hadn't really thought of that. One thing was for sure, in the time I had gotten to know the girls; Diane had remained very private, very aloof about anything sexual. Christy had even tried to pry information from her, learning only that Diane was indeed still a virgin, believing that "that stuff" was only meant for marriage. As Diane had exasperatedly told her, after a lengthy, uncomfortable discussion when Christy had continued to press her.

"Yeah, I can see that I'd better go about as slowly with her as I can. I've already made arrangements at work to spend a little more time away from the shop. I have a feeling that I'm going to need it. Especially as I plan on following Diane around whenever she goes anyplace. I want to test her reactions, especially in a public place where I'm confident she won't be able to say or do much of anything. Especially if she does become a little suspicious and begins to wonder if it does have anything to do with the panties she's wearing. Though I don't see why she would. I'm hoping she'll just be confused and somehow begin to learn to deal with it, possibly even begin to enjoy the experience. If she does, I think Mat and I are going to become very rich men!"

"Well, she and I are scheduled to go to lunch together Sunday afternoon. That might be a good time to check things out too," she told me. "That's not a bad idea Christy. Especially if you're going to that little outdoors café like you usually do."

"We are," she said smiling.

"Great! I'll sit across the street at the coffee shop. You see what you can do about getting a table as close to the sidewalk as possible so I can watch you from there."

"Will that be close enough for you to see much of anything?" she asked.

"I hope so, but I also came up with another little idea too." I produced a small miniature microphone. "You'll also be wearing this so I can hear what's going on."

"Sneaky!" Christy said fingering the device. "Maybe we should come up with a few private signals, something like that."

"Now who's being sneaky?" I asked.

"This really could be fun you know," Christy stated, getting into the clandestine type mood of the moment.

"Sorta like spy vs. spy. You know, like the cartoon of the guy's in the black and white hats and trench coats?" I asked.

"Yeah, only which one's are we?" she asked.

"Why, we're the good guys of course!" I exclaimed. Christy frowned.

"Ok, we'll wear black and be the evil naughty spy's then," I added quickly. Christy's frown turned into an evil grin.

"Fuck me, you evil dirty little spy you," she told me

#

Diane arrived home late Saturday morning. I'd gone into work, wanting to ensure everything was still running smoothly, though I had planned on being away most of the day when Christy called me.

"She's home," Christy said after I had answered. "She's in the shower now."

I glanced at my watch. "Good, I should be home in about half an hour, I'll come in and head straight for my bedroom. Think you can convince her to lay out by the pool with you?"

"Already have, she's planning on it. And she seems to be in a pretty good mood too!"

"Good, that might help. You never know, I guess."

"Should I wear the microphone?"

"That might not be a bad idea Christy. It will give us a chance to test it out at least. I'll prompt you to maybe ask her certain questions too. I want to see if we can get her thinking in sexual terms before I attempt to do anything through the program."

"Ok. I think she's getting out now, see you in a few," she said hanging up.

#

By the time I arrived home, heading immediately upstairs to my bedroom, Christy and Diane were sitting out by the pool. My blinds had already been closed at an angle, giving me a limited view of the backyard, but at least I could see the two of them in relative safety without being seen. Problem was, Diane was sitting in her chaise lounge facing the pool with her back turned towards me. About all I could see was the back of her head. Christy at least was sitting at an angle facing her, which gave me a pretty good view of her from the side. We'd rigged her CD player to appear as though she was listening to music when in fact, the earpiece she had on was the receiver so she could hear me talking to her.

"I'm here Christy. Re-cross your legs if you're hearing me ok." I watched as she immediately did that. "Good! Now, I can't see Diane very well from up here. Is she wearing the one piece with the chip in it? Take a drink if she is," I said. Christy reached over to the small little table sitting next to her, picking up her iced tea and drinking from it.

"Cool, now can you say something to Diane so I can see if I'm hearing you ok?" I asked.

"So, Diane, tell me, did you meet any interesting guys on the flight over?" she asked her.

Diane responded, but it was obvious she was still too far away for me to pick up whatever it was she said very clearly.

"Christy, you're too far away from her for me to hear her. Can you do something to get a little closer?" I asked.

I watched as Christy glanced up towards the sun, shielding her eyes momentarily and making some pretense of it giving her difficulty in seeing Diane comfortably.

"That sun's bright," I heard her say. "Think I'll move my chair over on the other side of you," she announced. Moments later she had repositioned herself, sitting right beside Diane when she did. Then I watched as Diane scooted her chair a bit further away from where Christy had positioned herself.

"Good old Diane," I thought to myself. "Even around Christy she needs space between them. Almost as though she's worried that some of Christy's lack of inhibitions might rub off on her."

Diane was talking however, so I listened carefully. "Not really, I worked First Class this trip which was nice, there was one guy who flirted with me a little," she admitted.

"Alright!" I said again to myself. "Maybe she'll start thinking about him and that will trigger the chip," I thought hopefully.

"He was a real jerk though," Diane continued. "On top of which, he was bald, fat and ugly."

"Fuck!" I said into the earpiece. Christy coughed, then giggled for a second.

"Sorry!" I heard Christy say. "I know it's not amusing, Diane, but I was just picturing what you said, and it sort of struck me as funny."

Obviously Diane must have given Christy one of her patented looks or something. There was a brief moment of silence. I began thinking that maybe I was going to have to access the computer chip after all if we were going to get anywhere here.

"There was one guy, he reminded me of Ben a little bit," Diane said, from out of the blue.

I accessed the program, dialed in that particular computer chips code and set a level one intensity. I wasn't about to let that comment go. If she was thinking about me, even remotely, I was going to act on it.

"Oh? How's that?" Christy asked her, once again crossing, and then re-crossing her legs as though she was having trouble deciding which was more comfortable.

"Yeah, I heard that," I said to Christy, talking over Diane as she'd already begun to answer her.

"Same sort of mustache, besides his eyes."

Again silence for just a second as Diane suddenly quit talking.

"Diane? You ok? You look like something's wrong," Christy said, somewhat alarmed. Which in turn, alarmed me a little too.

"Oh, no. I'm fine. Was just thinking about something there for a second, sort of got lost in the thought I guess," she responded.

From above I watched, as Diane appeared to squirm in her seat a little. Subtle movements, but enough so that I could see she was suddenly uncomfortable for some reason.

"I think I'll go for a swim," she announced, suddenly standing up.

"Shit!" I said into the earpiece, watching Diane as she moved over to the edge of the pool, diving in.

Christy spoke to me directly as Diane swam beneath the water. "Well at least maybe we'll find out if this thing works in the water," she said openly. "What level have you got it on anyway?" she asked.

"One," I said.

"Maybe you should go to two," Christy suggested quietly, as Diane broke the surface.

"Why not? What have we got to lose?" I said back to her. "Though even Mat doesn't know if it will work under the water," I added.

"May as well find out," Christy said, once again quietly. I set level two on the program. Diane didn't appear any different, or show any signs that anything was unusual. For several minutes she swam a few laps, then swam over to the side of the pool. Rather than climbing out however, she lay her head down on the bank, resting there.

"Diane, you sure you're ok?" I heard Christy ask her.

"Careful Christy," I cautioned her. "Don't press it." Once again I watched as Diane said something to her, but she was too far away for me to hear her clearly. In the next instant she pulled herself out of the water, walked by her lounge chair grabbing her towel, heading into the house.

"What happened?" I asked. "I couldn't hear what she said."

I heard Christy laugh. "I think she felt something," Christy said, looking directly up towards the window I was looking out of. "When I asked if she was ok, she said something about feeling a little bit dizzy and decided that maybe she'd better go in and lay down for a while."

"Damn," I responded. "Maybe, but we really don't know do we?" I stated. "Well, I guess that's about all we can hope for today," I said, giving in.

"Ben?"

"Yeah?" I said looking back out the window at Christy.

"All this secret, naughty stuff's made me horny," she said. I watched as Christy continued looking up at me, watched as she pulled one of the cups away from her breast, revealing that well-rounded tit of hers. She caressed it, cupping the fleshiness of her boob, and then fingered the nipple momentarily. "Like that?" I heard.

"Very much," I told her, watching.

Christy reached down pulling the bottom of her bikini off to one side. Though I couldn't see nearly as clearly at this distance as I would have liked, it was obvious what she was doing to herself.

"Can you see what I'm doing?"she asked.

"Sort of, not very clearly. But yes. I at least know what you're doing, and it looks nice," I told her, fishing my cock out of my pants as we spoke.

"You playing with yourself yet?" she asked, as though reading my mind.

"Ah huh."

"Kind of kinky isn't it?" she said. "Sort of like phone-sex, and though I can't see you at all, you can at least see what I'm doing, yes?" I saw as Christy clearly inserted at least one, possibly two fingers inside of herself.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers