Magic Pills Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXXXXXX

Reading the Mad Scientist's email had kept me up to date on the situation with Mike and Judith. Linda and I met on Wednesday afternoon to plan the evening, what to wear and how far to push the new couple. She claimed that as kids she used to run around in her bra and panties all the time, so she had no problem with her brother seeing that much, and she insisted that I not hold back at all. That didn't bother me at all either. The idea of both Mike and Alan seeing my bare pussy while my darling hubby watched made me wet sitting there!

They were already at Linda's house when Joe and I got there. I was wearing a light summer shift, no heavier than a slip. My nipples stood out prominently even not hard, and the hem was only about 4 inches below my butt. That and heeled sandals was all I wore. Linda had on a cute outfit that looked almost like a sailor suit. The neckline dipped deep in a square cut and the skirt was short. The hot pink lace of her bra tickled the opening at her décolletage. The push up bra really enhanced her natural charms.

Jude looked sullen. She was there, and she was going to let her husband get his eye full of us, but she didn't seem at all happy about it.

From the start Mike seemed extra animated. He said he couldn't get over how great his sister looked and wanted to know if she had lost weight or something. His comments to and about me were all very flattering. Mike wasn't stupid, he made sure to share his bubbly enthusiasm with his wife. He held her hand or rested his hand on her shoulder and made sure to include her in every conversation. Linda led us into the living room and we waited until they had sat before we picked our strategic seating.

I sat down with Joe directly across from Mike and Jude. His eyes went wide as they found my bare pussy. Every guy will look, hoping, and when they see what they dream about they are inevitably surprised. Quickly he turned to Jude, trying to distract her from me, from seeing what he saw. She knew what we were planning and evidently had prepared herself well. Her response was to nonchalantly continue the conversation. Mike tried his best to appear not to be looking between my legs, and failed terribly. I just smiled and arranged myself to provide a better view.

Al took a seat in the overstuffed chair and Linda plopped into his lap. Her hot pink matching panties shown from beneath her skirt. They may have been even more eye-catching than my bare flesh. Sister or not he couldn't help but to look.

We talked for a few minutes before dinner was ready then all sat at the table. The conversation was animated. Jude was gradually perking up in response to Mike's attention.

After dinner we again congregated in the living room. Al and Joe made it a point to lather us with attention and maintained a constant touch of some kind with us. Mike was following suit and Jude's attitude had shown a great improvement.

Joe and I left first and at the door I made a big display of hugging Al and Mike. My nipples were hard little points as I crushed them into Mike. I gave Jude a hug too, and whispered into her ear that I would be calling her tomorrow.

We didn't even make it to the door at home before Joe was all over me, lifting my dress and caressing my bare butt. The first piece of furniture past our foyer is the love seat and he pressed me back against it. I swear that will be the first piece of the set to wear out,(.) Joe has had me in every way imaginable on that first convenient resting-place.

Joe knelt and placed his mouth to my sex. God that felt good! I cupped my hands behind his head and laced my fingers together then pulled him into me. After the introductory licks, nibbles and kisses he settled into a steady flicking and lapping rhythm on my distended clit.

Most of the time Joe will bring me in waves, taking me to a crest, then backing off a little. He has spent an hour driving me to distraction with his tongue and lips. Tonight he was not doing that he was driving me to completion with determination and purpose. I wiggled my hips to settle my lips against his and holding his head leaned back to revel in the feeling running through my body.

I started to cum, not in an explosion, but like a drum roll, increasing and building to a crescendo pulsating through me. Finally I came in an almost painful grip and release of my insides.

Joe didn't stop there, while I was still floating on the peak of the feeling he slipped his hands under my butt and picked me up. He lifted me easily and then lowered me onto his hard cock. When he took his pants off I don't know, but I did know that seven inches of hard love impaled me in one easy stroke.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and humped. I humped for all I was worth, thrusting on the shaft inside me. Joe's six foot tall and strong, I'm five foot two and weigh about 108, so he had no trouble carrying me. He began to walk with me, across the room, through the kitchen and out onto the deck.

Joe had a thing about sex in the fresh air, outside. He carried me to the diving board and laid me down. Then he began fucking me in earnest! He took long hard strokes that brought his cock out to my lips and all the way back in to the hilt. This time wouldn't be a drum roll, this time would be a rocket, flaring up in a burst of fire from my lions to explode in my heart.

Joe thrust deep and hard and held tight in me as he jerked cum from deep inside to fill my pussy. I could feel him strain as if he were ejaculating his soul into me. Then we both collapsed onto the board.

After we caught our breath we went for a late night skinny dip. If you have never tired it I recommend it as the best post sex relaxation available.

Linda called the next morning to report that Jude had already called her, and to brag about the great sex they had after everyone had left. We swapped stories and I think it was pretty much a tie, sex wise that is. Linda told me that Jude was excited. She had her doubts about how seeing another woman's pussy had gotten her husband to act like a newlywed, but she didn't care how it work, just that it did. She told Linda that Mike had actually talked to her on the drive home, and that for the first time in months had instigated sex when they got home. Jude was still too new at this to share all the details, but Linda thought it had been satisfying. She wanted to know how we were going to get Mike to start her on the pills. She also wanted to know if she was going to end up acting like we did. Linda said she didn't exactly sound fearful about it when she asked the question.

I told Linda that the boys would be talking to Mike again that day, and that once they did an email was sure to fly. As soon as I could get to it I would share it with her.

We were planning our Vegas getaway for that weekend so I hoped to start Judith on the pill Friday, and then we could start reinforcing things Monday morning.

Lyn and I talked about the trip, and about the body paint. She agreed to come over later and we would lie out in the sun.

Joe called and we had a quickie phone sex at lunchtime. After that I had to have some relief so I took a hot soak in the tub and played my clit like a violin.

Lyn showed about two and we took our usual naked spots on the recliners by the pool.

I had been growing concerned over her, she seemed to be getting carried away. I mean I liked the game we were playing but maybe Linda was too into it. I decided to tell her the truth and maybe impose a little self-will back into her.

"Lyn," I began, "I have to tell you something. It's about the pillsShe laughed, "Well I wondered when you would get around to it!"

I must have looked like a puppy watching a ceiling fan. She continued, "You don't really think I'm that dumb do you?"

"Wha.., how long have you known?" I asked her, still mystified.

"Since about the tenth day." She replied calmly.

"You didn't say a thing!" I choked out.

"Why should I, and have you think I'm just another horny little slut? You know what a nosey body I am. Well after about ten days I wanted to see these miracles of modern medicine. So I went poking around Al's stuff looking for them. He's not very devious, they were in the top draw of his desk, in plain sight. Well they were in plain sight after I picked the lock, moved the files and drug them out from the back of the draw."

"I should have known," I sputtered.

"Yeah, you should have," she continued, "they were in an unmarked prescription bottle, with no cotton stopper or seal. They just looked familiar, just like the little case of Equal tablets I keep in my purse for when I go to places too cheap to have Equal on the table. I laid them out side by side, then did the tip of the tongue taste test."

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"Mad, hell I'd been drugged with coffee sweetener! I laughed so hard I almost hurt myself! I knew right then that Alan didn't know they were fakes, that this was all some crazy idea that you cooked up. My first thought was to call you and rub it in, but then I realized I was having way too much fun to ruin it."

"So all this time you have been faking it?" I ask incredulously.

"No, that's the weird part, the first ten days they actually worked! I was really getting hornier and felling sexier and taking the suggestions that Al made seriously."

"Well shit," I said, "maybe Equal make you horny!"

"So you don't plan to tell Al?" I wondered.

"Not on your life!" she adamantly stated. "Al and I have never had it so good. I might tell him some day, like maybe when we are both ninety and he can't get it up any more, but not before that. He has been great! He's turned into the husband I always wanted. You know Jackie, the magic pills really are magic!"

"The boys would be so hurt if they thought we were laughing at them, they have gone to a lot of trouble to do this, and it has been because they love us. I don't ever, ever plan to tell Joe."
"So," I continued, "this Vegas deal is really something you want to do?"

She smiled, "Don't you think it will be the hottest thing we ever thought of doing? Doesn't it make you wet just thinking about it?"

I blushed, me Miss Sex, blushed, "Yeah, it does."

"You didn't tell Judith the truth did you?"

"Hell no! She's in for the full treatment!"

Friday night we were at the airport headed for Vegas. Linda wore a dark blue jumper with a zipper down the front from neck to crotch. I wore a loose skirt and blouse. The guys were looking good in jeans and pull over shirts. We flew first class and talked continuously to overcome the nervousness about the coming adventure.

The guys had booked a two bedroom suite at one of the major casinos and we were in awe as we walked through the lobby. Believe it or not I had never been to Vegas and Linda hadn't been in years. It was a giant amusement park! We got checked in and then everyone wanted to go down to the bar and check things out. Every place I look there were beautiful women and attractive men. There were also kids and old couples thrown into the mix. It was probably the most diverse crowd that I have ever seen.

Linda and I were still in our traveling clothes, except now her zipper was much lower, like below her breasts. I could understand that, there were sexily dressed gals all over the place.

We talked about what to do and it was a no-brainer that we were going to gamble! Joe wanted to try the craps tables and Linda and I headed for the blackjack. Neither of us was experienced at gambling, but we had a ball and the dealer was very friendly. Al wandered off with Joe, to just watch he claimed. I think he was watching the flesh, not the game. That's all right, it will just get him in the mood.

We played for hours, then headed back to our suite. The guys asked if we wanted to order breakfast delivered from room service for the morning. They both had their "little boys planning something naughty" look. What the hell, we agreed, after all this was Vegas, how much trouble could we get into.

There was a coffee service in the sitting room and I was standing there when Al came out of their bedroom.

"Linda sent me for coffee," he told me, giving my still naked body a good look over.

"If she's awake I'll take it in to her," I told him.

I took the cup from him and walked into Linda's room. She was propped up in the bed and looking very content for so early in the morning.

"You look like you got lucky this morning," I told her.

"Very lucky indeed," she replied as she stretched.

"You made Al's morning," she commented looking me over.

"That's all right, you're going to make Joe's, besides, Al's morning was made before he left this room, I'm just the frosting on the cake. Wipe that just fucked look off your face and get your lazy ass out of the bed and join us in there."

When I got back to the sitting room Joe was talking with Al. He smiled at me and at Linda who was following me a few steps behind.

"What's the plan today?" he asked.

"Linda has us an appointment for one o'clock at the painters. We are at your disposal until then," I told him.

I picked up my coffee and turned on the TV to check out the local attractions station. Linda pulled out the book of restaurants and clubs that you find in every hotel room. We decided that after breakfast we would just wander the strip and check out the casinos then have lunch someplace nice.

While Linda and I were still looking at the listing of clubs the doorbell rang, nice rooms have bells. Neither of us moved, we understood the plan. Joe answered the door and a bellboy pushed in a breakfast cart. He did a fast double take then asked if he should come back later. Al told him we were hungry now, just set it up. The poor guy was staring at two naked ladies and trying to arrange the breakfast setting at the same time. It was great! I looked at Linda and she was acting as if she were fully clothed or all alone, but I knew better, her nipples were hard as rocks. I got up and walked over to check out the food, standing right next to the poor bastard. Joe gave him a nice tip and sent him on his way. I am sure that the story was all over the hotel within minutes, and that from then on we would get exceptional service whenever we called.

Both of the guys had hard bulges in their Terry cloth hotel robes, but Lyn and I were going to make them wait. We wanted them well primed for that night.

We went to Linda's room to get dressed. I had washed two of Joe's white dress shirt(s), soaking all the starch out of them and using tons of fabric softener. We each donned one, not hooking any buttons, just rolling the tails and tying them under our breasts. We had matching white hot pants to go with them and white heels. I thought we looked smashing! Hair and makeup done we presented ourselves to the men.

"Is that my shirt!" Joe asked.

Yes dear, they both are," I smoothly replied.

Joe gets his dress shirts made at a place that uses fine Egyptian cotton, hand stitches and custom fits them. He usually waits for a promotion and buys three for $200. I don't think he was too happy about them being rolled up and tied, but he knew a good thing when he saw it.

"They certainly look a lot better on you than they ever did on me!" he complimented.

I could feel the ultra soft cotton slipping over my nipples and knew this was going to be a wonderful day.

Walking down the streets of Las Vegas with my ass tucked in high and tight by the tall heels and a hint of cheek showing from under the short shorts I felt as beautiful and sexy as any other girl I saw. There are some really outstanding girls in Vegas too! My breasts jiggled just enough to keep a constant tickle from the shirt going.

Linda and I had seen some of the flyers for the local escort services and had looked in the phone book the night before out of curiosity. Nevada has legalized prostitution and we were amazed at how many ads there were for "escorts". If the pictures in the book were legitimate there were some very attractive ones too.

Linda and I made a game of trying to pick out the professionals from the amateurs. Linda was still into the game of teasing the boys about their fantasy of the two of us and she took several opportunities to fuel the fire. One particularly attractive and obviously working girl caught her attention and she commented, so that the guys heard, that she looked hot enough that we could probably share her.

I loved all the stealthy looks, second glances and outright stares that we drew. I knew that we looked good in our hip-hugger shorts and tie tops. Joe and Al were both demonstrably affectionate the whole time, and we loved that too. We might have been knockout sex dolls, but they didn't look too shabby either!

It was time to head for the painting studio and we hailed a cab. After one evening on the strip we had learned not to drive anyplace in our own car, if you could get through the traffic you couldn't park. The Taxi drive made quick work of cutting through the maze of cars and using side streets got us where we needed to be in one piece and on time.

The sign said, Body Art and Piercing, Janette Sandoval. The inside was clean and orderly, decorated with modern art and samples of her work. As we entered we were greeted by a man who introduced himself as Robert, Janette's husband. He was very charming, if not attractive, and we immediately started to feel at ease. He explained that Janette was getting everything set up and would be with us in a few minutes.

We wandered the room looking at the displays of art. On one wall were some items of clothing for sale and one piece that caught my attention was a swimsuit. The sign above it said, "Look Mon, no strings!"

The suit was displayed on a very lifelike mannequin, and a touch revealed that the skin was as soft and pliable as the real thing. The three pieces of the suit were just there, in the right places, but with no visible means of support, no strings at all.

"How does this stay on," I asked, "glue?"

"No," Robert responded as he walked to me, "it's a fine stainless steel frame that is spring loaded to hold onto the body. Here, let me show you."

He lifted one edge of a bra cup and it popped right off. He handed it to me to examine and I was surprised to see that it folded in on itself like a flower at night. Robert explained that the gripping action by the spring-loaded fold kept things in place. The bottom worked on the same principle.

"Where in the world would you wear that?" asked Linda.

I turned to Joe and said in a sweet sexy voice, "Jamaica?"

Joe was still mentally making the connection of that special suit, me, and our vacation when Linda burst out, "Ja-may-ka! Yeah! Alan I want one too, please?"

Al grinned, "Can't buy it without trying it on can you?"

Robert looked at me and said, "You're a 34 B?"

My lips turned down in a pout.

"A generous 34B that is!" He added quickly.

"Very generous!" I pouted, play acting.

"Linda you're a 36 C I think?"

"Damn," Linda replied, "you should start a carnival act, guess your bust size. You could give out boobie prizes every time you guess wrong!"

We heard a great laugh from behind us as Janette made her entrance. "He seldom gets it wrong, he has a real eye for breasts!"

He slid out a drawer below the display and handed us each a package, "these are the tops, try them on it you like."

With that we each untied our shirts and let them fall open. What the hell, these guys were going to be painting our bare tops in a few minutes anyway. You took the cup in your hands and sort of pulled it back, pressed it to your breast and then let it go. It just stayed there like magic. I walked over to the mirror and took a look. This was awesome. I had on white cups and they clung to my form nicely. I slipped the shirt off and admired the look. Linda followed suit. They were like big pasties without the glue. I loved it!