Magic Potion: Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been there, done that."

"I understand."

She waves the arm stump a few times. "Interesting, you know, being able to do this for a short time." She swings the end up to her lips and kisses it a few times.

"I had wanted to just be missing one leg for most of my life, but now there is no one 'right' limb to be missing. I could see myself being this way for a while, maybe a few weeks at a time, but I do love just having one leg or one arm."

"You ever do both arms?"

"Yeah, the other night I let Nora inject me wherever she wanted." I laugh. "Ended up missing some of everything." I laugh again. "Good thing we were in bed for the night."

"Would you like to have me missing all of each limb?"

"Uh-huh, I would love-e to have you make love to my torso." I rub my palm over my mound. "Hmmm, getting so wet." I snicker.

"Could float you in front of my mouth out there." She points to the pool. "You know what I'd be doing." She purrs.

"Damn-n," I drawl. "Nasty, nasty." I drag my tongue seductively over my lower lip. "You say the nicest things, makes me all hot and bothered." I roll close to the edge of the pool and look back at her. "Help me down."

-

Undressed and in bed, we wait until about nine in evening for my legs to return before injecting me again. For a few hours, that's what she says with a devilish giggle. Not wanting to be like this forever, I make her show me the syringe. This time I do, as she wants having all of each limb completely gone. I wiggle as best I can to better position myself.

"Where do you need to be?" she asks.

I smile. "Just a little more towards the foot of the bed." I laugh at my inability to do anything, absolutely nothing.

"Ah, but you're quite sexy," she assures me as her hands roam over my body, over the rounded shoulders and hips, each with nothing extending from them. I wiggle a shoulder then a hip in a light massage of her hand, perhaps to titillate me, or her. "Very ... sexy."

Fingers fill my slit, not one or two, I don't know how many, but it feels like more than three. "Ah-h," I gasp. "Like a horse." I snicker. "Of course, I don't know what that'd feel like." A finger comes out and the remaining slowly begins drilling and pounding, picking up the pace over a long minute. "Oh yeah-h, baby-y," I roar as the climax engulfs me, my body throbbing with excitement in ways it has never occurred.

Her palm continues to slap fiercely each time, the sound echoing over me, dampened only by my moans. "Ah," I repeat rapid fire, though the word is usually not understandable to either of us.

"Ah," I final moan as the ripples subside. "Ah."

Too quickly, my limbs reappear and Kate groans then says, "Thanks for indulging me."

"Hey, I had fun. I can do that again another time, unless you want to try tonight."

"It does sound tempting, but I need to get some sleep. Otherwise, I'll never be able to function at work. Fucking work."

We return from the bathroom and she spoons in my lap as I hold a breast of hers. Soon we are asleep.

-

Kate returns from the bathroom in the dim morning light as I rub my eyes. An arm is missing I realize as she sits. Hope you won't mind. I used a little about two hours ago." She rubs the shoulder without the arm. "I'm bad, I can't help it."

I pull her next to me and devour her mouth, my hand fondling the shoulder. "What are we going to do with you?" I tease.

"Fuck me?" She laughs. "At least eat my pussy."

-

I awake and she is gone. I hold her pillow to my face and inhale her fragrance, missing her badly already. I don't even miss Jim this much. My fingers coated with her juices, I suck them until there is no more. I am tempted to pop off a few limbs, I struggle with the need to do too many. Anything to help retain the joy I felt with her, so I remove all of my left leg and finger myself though a few slow orgasms. I remember Mona, the woman at the funeral, how she was missing a finger. Soon the ring finger of my left hand is mostly gone. I wiggle the fingers and stump in front of my face then suck the shorten digit.

Three pair of crutches lay against the wall and I pick a single crutch to use, not a pair, but one as Kate uses, and make my way to the bathroom. My grace is far from that of hers with this, but good enough I can move about.

The water runs cool before even having the first thought about getting out. Even then, I have to force myself. I wish she were here taking turns lathering and washing each other, kneeling before the other, lapping tongues deep inside.

I promised to meet her for lunch like yesterday and she assured me it would take an act of God to keep her from coming back tonight. I feel giddy like a little girl after a first date. I hope my heart is not at risk.

-

With breakfast out of the way and dishes in the dishwasher, I remove my all of other leg. Now both are completely gone as they were yesterday. I measured enough so that they would both return about the same time tonight. Wearing only a tee shirt, I roll about the house thinking of both Kate and Nora. I wonder if Nora has been able to help Loren find a different job.

I answer the phone, Nora on a break at work. She lets me know that Loren spent the night, something she didn't ask me to do. I am surprised at Loren's sexual interest in Nora. I assure her I am happy for her and neglect to say how relieved I am to be 'off the hook' so I can be with Kate. We agree to find time to visit in the near future. I wonder if we will.

-

It feels comfortable being in my wheelchair without legs as I roll through the mall. I am less self-conscious. Something I assume will be fade over time if I choose to remain this way, though it will be an issue regardless of what kind of amputee I am.

Kate is waiting when I get to the food court. "Couldn't wait," she coos as she leans down to peck a kiss on my lips. "Damn, you look delicious."

My heart feels ready to leap from chest. I even slap my hand over it as if to catch it when it does. "We should have lunch in bed." I giggle.

Not much said until we sit at a table, mostly lustful glances, and wistful smiles. She takes my hand and interlaces our fingers, rocking the hand back and forth. "I missed you so much. A day and I already can't stand to be away. Don't hate me for that."

I stare into her brown eyes and dream of her wonderful lips all over my body. "Honey, I could never hate you. Surely not for feeling that way." I squeeze her hand and pucker my lips. "I feel the same way."

"My wheelchair is in the car and I brought a few changes of clothes."

"Do I get my way with you?" I laugh.

"Hmmm." She unwraps the burger and holds it gently in her long slender fingers just in front of her lips. "God, you excite me." Her mouth wraps around the burger the way it had my pussy and takes the first bite. I watch her chew as I take a bite.

"Can I be the torso tonight?" she whispers as the fry slides seductively between her lips.

"Naughty girl." I snicker.

"I know, a wicked girl. Spank me, I've been so-o bad-d." She laughs. "You light a fire in ways nobody has ever." She slips another fry between her lips and drags it back and forth a few times as if giving head. "I don't know if I can wait until tonight," she says as she swallows the satisfied fry.

"Honey...." I begin, but just stare into her eyes.

-

Parked in my drive is Joanne's car. I pull into the garage and she waits as I unload my chair and snap the wheels on. Her left arm is missing, as it was the other day.

"Nice chair and I love the legless look." She fondles the arm stump idly as she talks.

"How's life with one arm?" I transfer to the chair and close the car door. "Come on in."

"I'm not going to divorce him."

"But your arm?"

"He can be a real jerk, I know. He makes me happy too and great in the sack. We had a long talk." She sighs deeply. "Again, I told him about my 'arm thing'." She flaps the stump once. "Told him how important it was and how I was considering a divorce. He cried. I did too." She sighs again. "He actually asked if I'd stay, you know, if I had one arm." She reaches up and holds the stump. I let her talk without interruption. A long moment passes. "I told him about the 'stuff' and injected a little. We had wonderful wild crazy sex for a few hours. He kissed my stump and played with it. Oh, Grace. I love the idiot."

At last, it feels like she is finished. "I'm glad we're such good friends and we can talk about deeply personal things. I'm here for you, whatever the problem."

"I know. I also know you don't like Carl very much."

"Well, he.... Look, what's important is that you like him, love him, whatever. Are you going to stay like that?" I wave my hand past her stump.

"Eventually. We talked about that. It seemed important to get all that settled. I want to be this way all the time. He suggested we go away for a few weeks and have me come back missing my arm ... an accident or something."

"Sounds like he's getting into this nicely." I chuckle.

"Yeah, slept like this last night and was this way when we screwed in the shower. Oh, god-d that was nice. He took me from behind, wet balls slapping my cunt.... Sorry, got a little carried away."

I laugh. "Makes me wet." I laugh again.

"What's new with you?"

"Met someone I wasn't looking for, just happened to meet her."

"A woman?"

"Before Jim, I dated a woman, my roommate in college. You and I were pretty cozy." I grin.

"I like guys though."

-

The afternoon sun feels excellent as I lay on my stomach by the pool with nothing on and still no legs. I am moving easier between the wheelchair and the ground, but still need to use a small stool. I glance at the chair parked several feet away and imagine what it would be like to use it all the time, maybe have a nice power chair. My hips wiggle slightly to help remind me I have no legs and it feels good. If I were to be missing both legs, it would probably be as they are now - completely off. It is strange since when I am missing just one leg, I like a short stump, something to move and flex at the hip.

A quick check of my watch, maybe fifteen minutes until Kate arrives, almost an hour that I've been in the sun.

-

Kate follows me into the house from the garage, currently the only way while in a wheelchair. She is in a similar chair and missing all of both legs as I am.

"Got to do something about the front steps," I say.

"Or get a new place." She laughs.

"It's something I've considered. This place way to big for me to take care of by myself." I spend a long moment watching her. "Got some steaks we can cook, or we can order pizza again."

"I'm hungry. Pizza seems simple."

Talking and being with Kate feels as easy tonight as last night and the two lunches we've had. It feels like being with my own clone, my own twin. However long it takes the pizza to arrive, it feels like seconds.

"By the pool?" I say. The box rests in front of me on the chair cushion as we roll in single file out to the table by the pool.

"What a great night," she says, looking at the clear sky and stars twinkling above us. She lowers herself to the concrete and moves closer to the pool using her hands to lift and swing her legless hips forward several times.

"You make it look so easy."

She turns and offers suggestions on how to do the same. I try and am now moving closer to her. "Lessons from the master."

"Ah, yes my dear. Undress and I'll show you other tricks." She laughs as she undresses then nibbles at a piece of pizza.

"And tonight in bed, what then?"

"Ha!" she roars. "I'll unlock the secrets of eternal pleasure for you."

"Oh?"

"You'll just have to wait." She grins and strokes a hand over my chest. "You won't be disappointed, darling." The thumb of the same hand thumps my nipple as if it is strumming a guitar string. "Nice," she coos. "Desert."

I sit and feel the warmth of her hand, the firmness of her thumb, the gentleness of her being, as I look into her eyes, her lips so close I can almost feel them against mine.

"Penny for your thoughts," she coos before bringing her mouth on mine. Her tongue slides into my mouth without resistance, with only love. With a squeeze of my breast, we lie beside each other, resting on our sides, feeding one another pizza.

"Better than feeding each other grapes." I laugh and peck a kiss on her lips. "I can't imagine being happier with anyone else." I peck another kiss then tease her nipple.

"What, two legless lovers? Hmmm." She cups a hand over one of my hips and fondles where the thigh had been. "I could be very happy with you." A finger slips in my slit and a thumb toys with my clit. "Very happy."

My head falls back slightly as my mouth opens. "Ah-h, ah-h," I mutter and gasp. "Keep that up and you'll never get rid of me."

"That's the idea, darling."

-

I stand on our patio wearing only a single high-heal shoe as I watch the surf crashing just across the secluded and rarely visited beach guarded by cliffs on both sides except at low tide. Leaving my left leg off at the hip permanently had been my wedding gift to Kate a year ago. She removed her short stump. We sold our homes and moved here; away from those we knew, and started a new life. We still use the potion in the blue bottles. It is becoming harder to buy and we often consider leaving the remaining legs off for good. It is tempting, but there is plenty stashed away.

"Darlin'," Kate coos in my ear as she rubs her body against my back with a hand searching down my stomach. "I love your choice in clothes." She nibbles my earlobe and the hand slowly finds my mound.

I lean my head back and rub my hips firmly against her. "What should we be missing today?"