Magic Potion: Roseville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here. It's been a little fantasy since I read the book. There were some great stories."

"Oh, yeah. I've read the whole book a zillion times. I have it memorized; I don't really need to read it. I read a blog the other day about some gathering at Sadie's Campground, they're only cabins, anyway there was a mention of the book. I'd forgotten until you mentioned the bookstore."

"Potion users?"

"It didn't say, just that people who were interested in being amputees had spent the night there. I think there were three women and two men. The men were gay. Don't know about the women."

"Really? From around here?"

"At least within driving distance."

"Wow."

-

Lori's climax slowly fades, her foot still high in the air, and Jim continues to kiss and nibble between her thighs a moment longer. Blessed with a never-ending erection, Jim slides slowly inside.

"Never been fucked so often in one night...not that I have 'that' much experience. And, I'm not complaining."

She chuckles, wrapping her single foot around his waist and lightly presses against the small of his back. Leaning on outstretched arms, he stares into her eyes, beginning to make long slow strokes that almost let the head fall free before plunging back in. Her opening eagerly accepts the head each time, squeezing, milking him until he begins to unload. Streams flood her and they grind together until there is no more.

Lori looks at the clock - one-fourteen. She groans. "Tonight, I must get a little sleep." She groans. "Save some for in the morning."

He watches her fall asleep, the soft curve of her back, the short stump, and the perfect skin in the dim light of the room. He thinks about how she is his sole mate, how he can say 'stump' and 'eat pussy' then have her reply 'stump' and 'suck cock' rather than a grimace or 'do I have too?'. He watches a while longer then falls asleep against her perfect skin.

-

"Up for some lunch?" Barb asks Lori.

They beat the lunchtime crowd at the cafe and Barb pulls a copy of 'Tales of Change' from her purse. "Look at this." She pushes it across the table with the front face down.

Even though she knows every word on every page by heart, she fakes reading the first page. Her heart pounds, thinking about Jim kissing and fondling her stump last night. She flips the page and reads more.

"Isn't that the wildest stuff?" Barb says, almost in the same voice she'd use as a climax waned. "I mean...."

"It almost sounds like you're one of these people."

Barb shrugs her shoulders, and looks around as if avoiding the question. They order and the waitress returns with their ice teas.

"What would you be missing?" Lori quizzes, still skimming the page.

"It's probably not real."

"If it was, maybe an arm, or a leg? I promise, I won't mind. It's only a fantasy, right?"

The sandwiches come and Barb takes the first bite, struggling with what to say. Lori is a co-worker and someone she sees every day. What if she told others, they would all be staring at 'loony Barb' and making comments behind her back.

"I'd be missing a leg, if that helps," Lori says, reaching across the table and takes her hand for a moment, squeezes lightly, then pulls back. "It's okay to have these feelings, honest."

"Do you?"

"I bet you'd look sexy with one leg, a nice short stump hidden under a short skirt, fancy forearm crutches in different colors to match your outfit, high heal shoe on your remaining foot."

"How'd you know?"

"This 'has got' to be our secret." Lori nods a few times as she watches Barb's embarrassment fade. "I didn't, I just described my own dream. I found this book recently." She taps the cover. "The potion is real, just like in the stories."

"Lori, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it was...is such a dark secret. I was at Sadie's this weekend. I even met a guy. We've been with each other since."

"Does he use the potion?"

"Yup. We both do our left legs, at least so far that's all."

Lori flips though the book until she finds the link to the online store. She holds it open and pushes it back to Barb.

"Tonight, go here and order some. You'll never regret it."

"I've got crutches...."

"Sure."

"Does he have any friends?" She chuckles.

-

Lori had given Barb a syringe and loaned her a bottle. Something she keeps in her purse for comfort, sometimes taking a bottle out and rolling in her hand to help ease stress of having a leg she does not want. At home on the couch with soft jazz playing in the background, Barb crosses the right leg over the long stump of her left leg. It ends just above the knee as it always does in her flights of fantasy. She unbuttons her blouse a little more and fondles a breast, flicking the nipple under a fingertip.

Just as Lori teased, she has several pairs of forearm crutches. The dark blue ones rest on the floor. She kicks the shoe off and stands, bending to pick them up and slipping them around her arms, and then walking about the house again. Her stump is slightly longer than the skirt and she pauses occasionally to look down at the rounded end just above where her knee used to be.

In the kitchen, she prepares a salad and sits at the island to eat. The glass of red wine is soothing. She pours a little more and toasts to her newfound stump. She promised to only use the minimum dose, but the temptation to use enough to have it gone forever is great. She struggles with the desire, sips more wine, and considers the problems of being rash. She needs a plan, an excuse, and a way to keep her job.

She eats while her hand fondles the stump under the crossed leg. The barefoot swings idly back and forth. The sexual rush builds and she uncrosses her leg, letting the hand slip along the thigh. Her panties are damp, on the verge of being soaked, as her finger slips under the elastic. The fingertip roams the folds of skin and toys with the bud peeking from its hiding place.

Months without a boyfriend or even a lover have taken their toll. She and her fingers have become loyal lovers, often making love most of the night. They know her well. There is an ample supply of batteries in the drawer with several vibrators, and she has plans for the night.

-

Jim removes his left leg as is becoming the custom as he changes out of his suit. The stump is at time less than half the thigh long, sometimes much shorter. Tonight it is the shortest possible. He stands in front of the tall dressing mirror and models back and forth wearing only a skimpy pair of briefs. He admires the long single leg next to an empty space where the other had been all his life, but he is convinced should never have been.

He takes a short hop as he turns to one side then again for the other. The swelling in the brief now more pronounced, threatening to poke out the waistband. He nudges at the elastic and the briefs fall around his ankle. Balanced casually on the lone foot, he strokes himself idly.

"I'm home," Lori calls as she hurries to the bedroom to remove her leg. After just a few nights, she leaves several changes of clothes there and her crutches.

"Look at you," she coos, seeing him naked with his hand around his shaft.

"Didn't mean to start without you." He chuckles, stroking a few more times before letting go.

"Nice short stump. Would you like mine that length?"

He nods, the grin growing, watching her undress. The needle slips into the thigh and soon her hip has no thigh. She runs her fingers along the elastic of the leg holes of her panties, adjusting the fabric over her mound a few times until it is just right.

"What do you want to do tonight?" she asks. He grins. "Yeah, I want to fuck you. We should go out for a while, like this."

He gathers his crutches and walks towards her, pulling her tight against him. His lips smother hers as his tongue explores deep. He cups a perfect breast and rolls it over her chest.

"Hmmm, never leave if we start this," she says, pushing against his shoulders. "Barb, a lady at work has been reading the book. I loaned her some potion. Maybe we should ask her to have dinner at Maxwell's."

"Sounds like fun. Arm, leg?"

"Leg, long stump just above the knee."

-

Cindy lies on Jean's bed, the left leg off near the hip. She left the wheelchair there after spending the night. Jean takes the syringe from her and injects the other leg, rubbing the injection site twice before the leg disappears.

"Hot lady," Jean coos, leaning down and kissing from one side to the other then flicking her tongue against the clit.

"Let me inject you."

The needle press against the skin as she nibbles over the stomach towards the thigh. She listens to Jean wince slightly as the skin bows then gives to the sharp point. Slowly the silver metal goes deeper. "Love to watch," she coos, pushing it deeper. Hips waver near Jean's face, a hand gently roams over the rounded shapes.

"Ooh," Jean signs, almost an orgasmic moan.

The fluid drains from the plastic cylinder of the syringe until the plunger is all the way down. She nibbles and pecks the tiny hole in the thigh until the leg is gone.

"The other," Jean begs."

"In a moment."

Cindy kisses over the legless hip and along the remaining thigh. Her fingers probe slightly inside, becoming damp as they begin to stroke and rub.

"Don't torment me."

"Let me worship."

Jean grabs the empty syringe and fills it again. "Here," she begs.

Cindy withdraws the needle and kisses the new stump. "Let's go...have dinner...and celebrate." The words stumble out between pecks.

"What are we celebrating?"

"Us."

-

Barb's skirt is knee length, the stump still ends just above the knee. The sleeveless blouse cut nicely reveals much cleavage. She sits across from Lori with her leg crossed over the long stump. Doing so helps enhance the sensations of the missing leg in ways she had not expected. She sips a whiskey then puts the glass back down, but keeps her fingers lightly on the glass.

"Thanks for inviting me," she says, looking first at Lori then Jim. "I still can't believe it."

"Just a few days for me and I feel just like you, can't believe it," Jim says, his fingers around Lori's hand.

"Three of us...wow. Soon we'll be seeing amputees all the time." Lori laughs.

"If only I could find a guy that'd use the stuff." Barb groans, shaking her head, then sips her drink. She gives him a quick glance. "Don't suppose you have any friends."

"Not that you'd be interested in, unless you like to fish and drink beer. I don't think they're into people like us."

"As more of us go without legs, maybe it will draw potential suitors out, or lovers." Lori blows her a kiss. "We'll keep our ears to the ground and see."

"Doesn't stop me from pleasuring myself." She snickers.

The burgers and fries arrive with her new drink. Jim feels Barb's barefoot rub against his lower leg. At first, he takes it as an accident then it happens again. She smiles as she looks at him over the burger she holds near her mouth. He returns the smile, but says nothing. Without knowing more, there is no way he is about to mess things up with Lori, even though Barb might be slightly more attractive.

"I ordered some," Barb says. "All I can think about it just jamming the full dose and leaving it off for good. Why not?"

"It might look odd to just show up at work with one leg for one thing," Lori says, as she chews a bite.

"Then when, how?"

"I've been thinking about that some," Lori says, then swallows the last of the burger and pushing the empty plate away. She dabs the napkin across her lips. "Ah, I would just explain the doctor diagnosed a problem that requires amputation. Take some vacation time and return 'recovered'."

"What if they ask for a letter from the doctor?" Jim asks.

"If you don't file any insurance claim...."

"Who'd really not file a claim for hospital and surgery?"

"Well, go on vacation overseas and have an accident." She wags her fingers making quote marks. "That way you could say that country had free health care and took care of it."

"Time to get my passport renewed," Barb says.

"Maybe some rich dude will make it so you don't have to work."

"And he can hire us as maid and butler," Jim teases.

-

The same female server waits on Jean and Cindy tonight as last night. She takes a long look at Cindy without legs. She rubs her chin then takes their orders.

"Your legs?" she asks as she turns back to the table.

"Really good prosthetic legs," she flatly replies. "I don't always wear them, get in the way too much."

"First date, you know. She wanted to impress me, thought I was a interested only in good looking legs." Jean laughs then interlaces their fingers.

"Must have worked." The woman walks away, her head shaking back and forth.

"Fast thinking," Jean says.

"Not sure where that came from, but yeah. Last night in bed, both of us without legs, was mighty spectacular."

"Hmmm, have a feeling we'll be doing that every night for a long time to come."

Jean lifts her glass in a toast. They click them together, and then sip.

"Great wine, great company."

"Great love."

-

Lori passes Barb's cubicle, dropping a memo on her desk. She pauses, saying nothing. Jim mentioned the foot rub under the table. The last thing she feels is threatened, or competition. She gives her a gentle stare.

"What?"

"Jim's mine."

"I was just playing. I owe you so much, the blue bottle...."

"It's okay. We had a great time last night. Glad you could join us. I'd like to do that again."

"Barb," Fred says, interrupting and Lori walks away.

On the way to her desk, she considers how she rushed into the relationship with Jim, the first man to share her amputee interests so soon after starting to use the potion. She wonders if she made a mistake, maybe there are others. Mentally, she slaps her face and scolds herself for having such thoughts. Jim is wonderful to her.

She lingers by the coffee pot, sipping from an empty cup and killing time, watching for Fred to leave. He takes forever; finally, she is alone again.

"She leans down and whispers, "You looked fantastic. Jim thought so too." She stands and leans against the low wall of the cubicle. "Sorry about a moment ago. I shouldn't have said anything. You and I've been friends for a while, we share...."

"Uh-huh. Not a problem, really, it isn't. See you at lunch?"

Barb glances at her watch. "It's only ten minutes, lets go now."

The glance at each other as they walk though the crowds along the sidewalk. Mostly idle chatter between them, Lori holds the door for her.

"Hey," the hostess says. "Your usual table is empty."

"Great," Barb replies then they follow.

"I used more when I got home," Barb says after the hostess walks away with their order for ice tea.

"Addicting, isn't it?"

Barb nods excitedly with a huge grin. The waitress appears and they simply say 'the usual'. There is some laughter then she walks away.

"I went to sleep with it pulled against my chest, my lips all over it. God-d, what a teddy bear."

"I feel that way about Jim, his stump, his...." Lori snickers.

"I remember my last boyfriend. His was particularly nice to suck on."

"You like yours long?"

"I hope you're asking about my stump." She laughs.

Lori catches the joke, giggling when the waitress sits the plates down on the table. "Did I miss something?"

"Yeah, but too dirty for public consumption."

"Tell me another time." The waitress playfully pats her on the shoulder then walks away.

"I love crossing my leg over my knee that way, with or without my leg." She grins. "Don't know why, just do."

"I'm somewhere between mid-thigh and top of thigh, though I like something that I can wiggle. Jim's a short stumper." She laughs. "We play around with different lengths. It's nice to be able to do that."

Barb pushes the empty plate away and sips the last of the iced tea. She gives Lori a long wistful look then takes her hand, not letting it go, rubbing her thumb over the fingers then intertwines them.

"Have you ever?" Barb finally whispers.

"Only in my thoughts," she answers in an even quieter voice.

"I dated a woman for a few weeks. Like the guy in high school, missing a leg."

"And?"

Barb pulls her hand away slightly, a fingertip still stroking the back of Lori's hand. She shrugs one shoulder, looking at her face.

"I have to say it was nicer than I expected. I just wanted to touch her stump...."

"Touched a lot more, it sounds."

"Yeah, broke my heart too."

"This Sunday at Sadie's, there were several lesbian women and I found myself wondering more than usual what it'd be like. God-d, I love Jim...."

"But?"

"Uh-huh, but." Lori chuckles. "I think he's thinking about you, I'm thinking about you...."

"Crazy, huh."

"It'd get complicated, confusing."

Barb takes her hand again, nibbling her lower lip suggestively. "We, just you and me...."

"How, when?"

"One afternoon, my place."

"I want to, 'and' I don't."

"I understand. Neither of considers our selves.... I guess if women are willing to make love to women, they are."

"Let me think about this. It's crazy. I want to kiss all over you, right now. Why?"

-

"My place has wider halls, doors, spaces," Cindy says as she rolls Jean against her nakedness, letting a hand roam over the legless hip on top. "We should stay there tomorrow night and see."

"Uh-huh. It's like bumper cars with two wheelchairs around here."

"I have an appointment to have hand controls installed. I hate, just hate it when my legs come back. Fuck a duck...."

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to...."

"Not like this wasn't brewing under the surface for years. I was always on the look out for legless woman, not like I expected to see any." She laughs. "Especially one that 'wanted' to be that way, one that had the magic potion."

"So?"

"I'm thinking one day, I'll go away and come back without my legs. Devastated, of course." She laughs.

Cindy's fingers slip inside and gently probe, rub, stroke. Their lips wander over each other, not in a rush.

"Darling-g," Jean sighs. "Take me with you."

"Imagine a resort filled with potion users." She sighs. "I can see you lounging in a one-piece thong, thin fabric stretched tight over these wonderful breasts." She drags a finger along the bottom of one pear shaped breast then over the nipple. "The sides cut high, nearly to your arms, the slimmest of straps nicely splitting your ass. Your legless hips for all to see, to lust over."

"We might never come back."

"We could find someway to make enough money to live on."

"You're serious?"

"As the day is long."

"Even if we didn't live where this fantasy resort is, I'd be okay if you were with me."

"And neither of us had the tiniest hint of thigh."

-

Barb leaves the half eaten muffin on the plate and crutches to answer the door. Just before opening it, she pulls the silk robe a little tighter just in case it is someone beside Lori.

"Feels wicked," Lori says as the door closes.

Barb wipes a crumb from her lip then lets her finger circle over a nipple hidden just under Lori's soft cotton blouse. "It is," she finally replies.

"I told them I had a doctor's appointment," Lori teases.

"Bit of a cold." Barb laughs at her excuse then crutches back to the table. "Want a muffin?"

"Ah, I want you, silly. I'm just sorry I couldn't have my crutches...."

"I have three more pair."

"What a shame," she teases. "Show me."

Barb leads the way to the bedroom, her robe falling looser with each step.

"I still carry my blue bottle with me," Lori says, undressing as she sits on the bed. "A little nervous."

"Relax, we'll have a nice time."

Barb tosses her robe on the chair as she hands her a pair of red forearm crutches. Lori sits long enough for her left leg to quickly becomes a short stump, maybe five inches long, then she parades around the room several times. She swishes a hip in Barb's direction and Barb gives it a playful swat.

123456...8