Magic Potion: Roseville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After introductions, Jean asks, "Are the four of you from Roseville?"

"Yup," Jim says. "You?"

"I live there with Cindy. It seems Roseville is a hotbed of potion users." She pulls a newspaper from her purse. "This mornings Gazette." She flips pages and folds it in half then reads.

'Roseville is abuzz since the Sunday meeting at Sadie's Campground of people wanting to be amputees. Six users of a magic potion that allows a limb to be missing for up to twelve hours met and discussed their unique feelings. While there is no way of estimating how many people in our fair town might feel the same or simply sympathize with them, we have learned of another ten people that might be utilizing this potion.'

She lightly slaps the paper against the table. "This mornings paper. Got it at the airport."

"Ten? Mike, Barb, Jim...." Lori counts as her fingers fold.

"Cindy, me," Jean says.

"Conrad and me."

"There was a server at that restaurant one night that made some comment, Cindy says."

"I bet if you count casual users, there's probably a few hundred people there alone. If you only count serious users, I bet Roseville might have twenty-five, fifty people."

"You're kidding," Mike says.

"Look around the resort here, I bet ten or twenty percent would use it," Maggie says.

"Two woman at the pool approached us...." Jean sips her beer and takes the first bite of chicken. "Yum-m, I was so hungry."

"Oh, Stacy Hastings goes without a leg most evenings," Maggie says. "She lives in Roseville."

"Stacy from Alpha Technology?"

"Yes, I believe that's where she works."

"My god, she's my boss," Mike excitedly says. "And Jim's too."

"Jim, that's great news," Lori says to him. She looks at Maggie and Conrad. "We've been trying to decide how to leave our legs off for good. We were panicked that he or I would be fired for being 'crazy'."

"If he, or any of you have trouble at work, let me know. I own Martin Industries, and if I have to, I'll make new positions for any of you. We need all kinds of talents and skills."

There is a collective sigh of relief as they all consider what Conrad has just told them.

"Stacy?" Mike puzzles aloud. "I've, well it doesn't matter."

"What?" Barb asks.

"I've fantasized about her with one leg, lots of nights."

"She swings both ways," Maggie whispers.

"Ah, I'm very happy with Barb, even if she has a little thing for Lori." He chuckles.

"That's a very generous offer, Conrad," Jim says, talking a long look at Maggie. She is probably twice as old as Lori, but most men would still consider her attractive. Tall and slender, she still wears her hair long with some curl. "You're a lucky man to be with such a beautiful woman."

Maggie blushes. "You're too kind, young man." The redness fades. "Do you and Mike really plan to leave your legs off?"

"Yes ma'am. The four of us do. I only wish I could have done this many years ago."

"Don't we all," she says. "I feel stronger about not having my leg than he does. I think he's so sexy with one leg. I guess any man with one leg turns my head." She giggles.

"The business and all, well I guess I haven't had as much time to give her as I should. I understand her 'wanderings'. She and Stacy spend a lot of time together since they found the potion."

Lori gives her a new look over. "I know Barb and I were just casual friends before, there was no hint of any of the amputee thing. I guess the same for Mike and Jim. Now, oh my, now we all have a new 'closeness'."

"Yes, I agree." Jean tells the short version of her Aunt. "I felt so alone with my feelings, my needs. I bought a wheelchair and would roll around an office park at night. That helped and hurt. It magnified the reality I had my legs and would never lose them. Then the potion...the first day I had it, I met Cindy quite by chance. We have gown so very close."

"Tell me about it." Maggie groans and signs. "I know a few others in Roseville, but I've never had the nerve to go around without my leg there, only on vacations far away."

Jean smiles. "And now the article in the paper blows the top off our secret?"

"Knowing all of you, the article, well...." She shakes her head a little. "Maybe now I can at last be me."

"The woman at the desk when we checked in said her sister uses and they sell bottles here. Imagine being in a place where everyone can go with or without their limbs as desired...like changing clothes." Jim laughs. "Changing clothes...yeah, sure."

Sara, the woman with the bare breasts at the pool, settles into a chair and Emily sits next to her as the server puts their trays down. They thank her and she leaves. Sara is missing all of her right arm and some of the left; the sleeveless dress does not hide that or most of the wonderful breasts on either side of the deep cleavage. Emily is missing her right leg. She lays her crutches next to the chair on the floor.

Maggie talks to them for a moment and it is clear they have all met. She asks if the others know them and they nod, finishing the last of the food.

Sara drops her sandal on the floor and picks the stem of the wine glass the waiter just put down. She holds it casually for a moment, the rim just in front of her lips, the as the foot moves upwards she sips.

Conrad is fascinated and watches with his mouth slightly open. A few of the others watch as well.

"I like to show off," Sara says. "One of my few 'armless' tricks." She chuckles then puts the glass back down. "Emily likes to help when I don't have my arms."

"She's so willing," Emily says. "I really love her when she's missing everything, just a torso."

"Is that often?" Conrad quizzes.

"Maybe not as often as she'd like." Sara chuckles, moving the longer arm stump slightly before picking up a fork with her toes.

"That's so fascinating," Jean whispers.

"Something I did as a child. A neighbor woman was born without arms would take care of me when my mother needed to be away from home for a short time." She sips the wine. "Mother had many boyfriends." She laughs. "Later I found she was a prostitute."

"Did the neighbor mind you using your feet?"

"She actually gave me pointers...thought it was cute. I can do a lot with my feet, but I'd never be independent."

Two dark skinned women stop behind Sara, one rests a hand on her shoulder. Lori recognizes one as the clerk when they checked in. She wears a short dress cut deeply in the front. The other even lovelier wears a yellow halter top covering little of either side with breasts threatening to fall into view. The white cutoff shorts have one leg empty and she stands with crutches under her arms.

"My sister, Rosa," the Maria says, making the introductions as if she has known each person all their life.

Transfixed by Rosa's beauty, Mike's mouth dangles slightly open. Barb squeezes his stump and whispers something in his ear. There is quiet snickering as the exchange of friendly words continues for a moment.

"Have a seat," Sara suggests with a slight wave of her foot towards some empty chairs.

"Isn't she the most exciting thing?" Rosa says, putting her crutches on the floor.

"Do you have many people visiting that use the potion?" Barb asks.

"More every month," Maria says, watching Sara take the last sip of wine and putting the glass down as easily as if she had been using her hand. "This is one of the weeks with the most users." She looks around the table and smiles.

"When we checked in, you said something about the town having users as well."

"Yes. Some already lived here, others were visitors and liked the area and the understanding qualities of our people."

Mike shifts his attention to Barb. "We should move here."

"Tempt me, will ya?" Barb chuckles.

-

The four sit naked in the shallow pool outside the room. The sound of the surf rumbling past and though the accordion doors pushed completely open. Half empty wine glasses sit along the edge by each. Lori snuggles against Jim, her lips occasionally kissing his.

"This is a perfect way to end a day," Mike says, lifting his glass and just rolling the stem between his fingers for a moment before sipping the remaining wine. "Stacy, huh. Who would have guessed?"

"How could you know?" Jim asks. "I sure didn't know about you and you didn't know about me. All those times we went fishing and camping, not a fucking clue."

"Yeah," Lori starts then sips the rest of her wine. "Same with Barb, no clue."

"So?" Barb quizzes.

"Yeah, so...." Lori puzzles. "I know the question, I just don't have an answer."

"Conrad made it 'safe' for us to proceed," Jim says.

"For sure," Mike offers, pouring more wine in each glass. "Stacy?" He sips. "I have a feeling it won't be a problem."

"What about Bob?"

"Fuck Bob!" Mike shouts. "He's a Neanderthal. He was ragging on me about hanging out with a 'cripple'. I guess he saw us one night somewhere, I don't know. Any way, knows. No doubt about that."

"Other friends?" Lori asks. "I don't have any, other than Barb. Geez, I know how she feels-s." She giggles. "Soft and damp." She giggles again.

Barb laughs. "I for one, plan to go home without my leg and never have it back."

"Really?" Lori asks, not satisfied she believes her.

Jim pulls her mouth against his and begins a long, slow, and deep kiss. His hand rolls a breast over her chest, feeling the nipple growing firm against his palm.

-

The bright red numerals on the clock indicat it is three in the morning. Finished in the bathroom, Lori moves though the moon lit room towards the bed, her leg gone again for another twelve hours. Barb's silhouette appears on the deck outside the still opened accordion doors. When Lori sits beside her, she has her long stump pulled against her chest, cuddling it softly like a teddy bear. Lori strokes her back gently.

"Well, it won't be back." Barb whispers, more to herself looking straight ahead.

"What?" Lori whispers.

"My leg. When I got up a while ago, I knew what I had to do. It feels good knowing...." She nods her head as she rocks back and forth a little.

"Good."

Lori strokes her back a while longer then lies back, her head resting in both hands with fingers interlaced. She stares at the partial moon and all the stars in the sky. It seems there are more here than she has seen in all her life. A shooting-star zooms across, then another. She waits, but there are no more.

"Before we leave here...." Lori doesn't finish the thought. There is no need.

"Yeah."

Barb lays back, her hands behind her head. For probably ten minutes, they say nothing. They don't even touch.

"Where are they?" Mike asks.

His voice filled with sleep, he yawns without covering his mouth then rolls onto his side facing Jim's back.

"Out there. They were whispering, not sure what about. I think Barb may have taken her last shot."

"She told me she might, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow night."

"How about you?"

"Yeah, I probably will before we leave. After what Conrad said, and that article in the newspaper, I feel better."

"Yeah, me too." Jim sighs. "Stacy? I can't believe it."

"You're a great friend," he whispers. "Listening to Maria, Rosa...looking at all the beautiful people here...wow."

"You two going to move here?"

"We'd miss both of you."

"Hell, I've even had the same thoughts." Jim laughs. "Something about Roseville could be as good. How does Barb feel about moving here?"

"We walked along the beach after dinner, talked about 'stuff'. She and I really enjoy each other."

-

Julie had been a drunk, a drug addict, and a whore. It didn't seem to matter she had a daughter. After the amputation of both legs, her business picked up. She didn't understand why, but she willingly obliged the men's fantasy to have her kind of body against theirs. Her prices went up and there never seemed to be any resistance. Soon her reputation spread and people traveled from around the world to spend weekends or weeks with her.

Her last year of high school, Mia moved away from home and Julie, as much by desire to be away as need. She moved in with an aunt. They lived in the same city and she would visit with her mother once a month for an hour. They talked about how Mia was doing in school. She started at the university about the time of the amputations and was fascinated with the attraction men had for her mother. The fascination lasted long after her mother's death.

The phone interview for a senior position at Martin Industries had gone well, so had the in-person interviews. The president had suggested having dinner with he and his wife. Mia knew that dinner was not optional, that it was part of the steps necessary to receive the job offer and not just good hospitality.

Mia waits in the restaurant bar. Conrad had said they would meet her there about seven. She had been fifteen minutes early and nurses a whiskey. Her eyes open wide, she stares as a woman missing a leg walks towards her. The surprise grows as she see Conrad a few steps behind.

"My wife, Maggie," he says then holds his finger up towards the bartender. "Two of what she's having."

"He spoke glowingly of you. You charmed the pants off...." Maggie holds her fingers over her lips and snickers. "Excuse me, not very lady like."

The server carries the three drinks, leading them to a quiet table along one wall of the room lined with dark woods and a grand ceiling of molded plaster. She opens the menus one at a time and puts them in front of each person then silently leaves.

Conrad sits across from Mia, Maggie along the edge between them, the missing leg on the side closest to Mia. Maggie gives her a long glance then a warm smile.

"Have you been to Roseville?"

"No ma'am. Everyone I've spoken to today speaks highly of it."

"Love it here, more now than before. It grows on you." She chuckles. "Dear, I noticed you looking. I don't mind; I'm used to the stares. I also don't mind talking about my missing leg, if you wish."

"My mother was missing both legs, circulation problems."

"I'm sorry." She pats Mia's forearm gently then withdraws her hand.

"No. It was a problem at first, but she had many suitors afterwards."

"Did that seem odd to you?"

"A little, but then I realized for them it was a preference. I was a little jealous that she had more men in her life than I ever will."

"Maybe you could lose a leg," Conrad teases.

"Believe me, there are times I think I would if it would help." She smiles at Maggie. "Excuse me, if that sounds insensitive."

"No, I understand completely." Maggie glances at Conrad and nibbles her lower lip. "I really do."

"I see," Mia knowingly says.

"I know we've just met," Maggie begins, her eyes taking in Mia's face. "No, it's alright."

"Hmmm," Mia hums, looking up from the menu. "You told me I could ask about your leg. Well, it seems only fair that you be able to ask me something. If Conrad offers me the job, I have a feeling we might be friends."

"Well, about your idea of a missing leg to attract men, would you really consider that?"

Mercifully, the server returns to take their orders and the spotlight that she had felt shining on her dims. There will be several minutes of grace before it blinds her again. She wants to assure them it is not some schoolgirl's fantasy about how to get a guy. Sure, it had been at one time of her life.

A three-week affair with Frank had helped clear her thoughts. He had been one of her mother's favorite clients - rich with a beautiful wife missing a leg. She had been to a surgeon overseas, chosen exactly how long her stump would be, even the shape and final appearance. Monique was beautiful and knew it. Even men not interested in amputees lusted after her. Mia had as well. After ending it with Frank, she fell into Monique's bed.

That had been her first and last female lover, but her introduction to life with one leg. She had begun pretending with instructions from her and soon was walking about on crutches with ease and grace. Mia had almost scheduled a meeting with the surgeon, but changed her mind as the receptionist answered the phone.

"And for you, ma'am?" the disembodied female voice asks.

Mia is not sure if it is the first time, probably not. The daydream had been intense and even now, she is still lost in it. She clears her throat and gives her order then hands the folded menu to the server.

She looks around the table to see what expression greet her, both simply smile.

-

Kate had traded position with Stan ten minutes before and now on top. Her nipples still kissing his lips, her breathing labored, she makes slow deliberate strokes, milking him for the last drop, for the last tingle of her own climax. Casually she climbs off, gathers her crutches, and strolls towards the bathroom. He watches the curves of her hips, the way the left one has no leg, until the door closes.

He is dressed, sitting on the overstuffed chair by the bed, and flipping though an album, one picture under a layer of plastic on each page. Each woman is as stunning as Kate is. Most are missing a leg, a few missing both. Many of the pictures taken around the swimming pool he had been cleaning when she wondered out wearing only the thong part of a two-piece swimsuit, that and a high heal shoe. Perhaps she has sensed her appeal to him or maybe she was just a lonely housewife. It wouldn't have been the first time a woman appeared naked and led him into her bedroom. He considered it one of the 'benefits' of owning a pool cleaning business. Unfortunately it was the first missing a leg.

His fingertip rubs across the picture of a younger woman exposing all between her thighs to the camera. Her breasts are full and her lips kissable. She is fondling a short stump of her right leg.

Kate stands behind the chair as naked as when she crawled from bed, her hand resting on his shoulder lightly massaging. "Some friends," she whispers.

He keeps the book open to the same picture, his finger still rubbing, and looks up at the woman, probably half again his age, knowing that she is still his fantasy women, the kind that has offered him many wet dreams over the years.

"Lucky you," he teases.

"Did you see any you liked?"

He chuckles. "More than you, hardly."

"Stan, I understand that I am much older than you. You pleased me greatly in bed. I look forward to the next pool cleaning." She laughs. "I had a feeling when you knocked on my door that you were lusting."

He had followed her from the grocery store. When he realized she had a pool, he had knocked on the door and offered an introductory cleaning, hoping to have her as a customer. Seeing her naked or making love with her was such a distant possibility that he had not entertained the possibility.

"Guess you read me like a book." He stands and presses against her, his lips roaming slowly over hers. He feels her tongue slip inside, playing for a moment. "You're husband is a lucky man."

The hearty laugh lets him know there is no husband, maybe never has been. She sucks his lower lip into her mouth and holds the front of his trousers. When she finally steps back, he is ready for a few more rounds. The next customer is waiting though and he walks towards the bedroom door.

"Next week?" he quizzes.

"Or anytime before," she wistfully says, looking longingly at him.

She turns back to the nightstand and pulls a DVD and a paperback book from the drawer. Silently, she hands them to him then pecks a goodbye kiss on his lips.

The rest of the day is a blur for Stan, three more pools and no one makes a suggestive move. Not every housewife walks out naked, maybe one a month. On better months there are two or three. Most no one he takes up on the offer - too fat, too ugly, too desperate.

A friend with a plumbing business had told him over too many glasses of whiskey about the women that dropped a pair of panties in his lap while he was under the sink tightening a pipe. When he looked up, she was flashing him a nicely shaved pussy. They had fucked for a few hours and it seemed her drain often needed unclogging.

1...345678