Magic Potion: Roseville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Maggie's quite a woman. I met Ruby this morning at a restaurant, she a waitress that uses."

"Our kind are growing in numbers," Lori says. "We'll take over the world." She laughs. "Nah, Roseville is an interesting town. Just large enough to hide, but also large enough to find like minded folks."

"Would love to meet someone like Jim," she says, smiling at Lori."

"Ruby?" Jim finally says.

"I understand how the little clusters of 'us' might not know about all the others. Yeah, she seems quite nice. Met a guy that knew about the potion and they've been dating since. Stan? He owns a pool cleaning business."

"Bet he sees some interesting stuff" Jim takes a sip. "I've heard about the lonely housewives coming on to service people."

"Imagine cleaning a pool and someone like us coming out of the house naked." Lori giggles.

"I guess that's exactly what happened to Stan. Kate had one leg and pranced out wearing only a bikini bottom, missing one leg. They fucked and when he left, I guess she gave him a copy of the book and a DVD of a pool party with several of her amputee girlfriends. A hot video I hear."

"Girl, girl stuff?" Jim snickers.

"Ooh, tell me," Lori encourages, her hand resting on Mia's forearm as she leans closer.

"I haven't seen it."

"Too bad, I'd like to," Lori whispers, her breath blowing softly over Mia's lips.

"Barb and Lori are close," Jim remarks. "She's missing a leg too and dating my best friend, Mike."

"Don't you mind?"

"Heavens, no. We get to watch." He laughs.

Lori's hand still rests on her forearm, her lips still close. "I hope this doesn't offend you."

"No. It is nice good friends can be 'good' friends." She snickers. "Once I had an affair with a guy, he was 'interested' in amputee woman. He was a client of my mother's. She was a hooker and missing both legs." Mia pauses to glance at the interested stares. "Anyway, I then fell in bed with his wife, she 'had' her leg amputated. My feelings were intense, I almost went to the surgeon."

"Wow, quite a story," Lori says, rubbing her fingers along the arm and Mia not rejecting the touches.

"She was the only woman I've been intimate with, but I can totally understand the attraction. Something about making love to her that, I'd never felt with a man. I'd read that in so many stories, but it was true for me."

"Well, there're probably more women with women using the potion around Roseville than any other combination," Lori remarks.

"I haven't been with anyone since Monique. It was too hard to deal with my feelings about my leg, I just didn't have anything left to give someone."

Lori gives her a slow peck on the lips. "I understand."

Jim rubs her neck softly then kisses it. "Yeah."

"So, does Stan still see Kate?" Jim asks.

"He and Ruby are quite in love it seems." She sips the drink and lets her eyes roam over Jim. "Damn, you are fine. I wish I could be as lucky as Lori...so ready to find Mr. Right."

-

"Oh god-d," Ruby moans in words barely understandable, Stan's mouth tight between her thighs. His hands grip her hips firmly in a vain effort to steady her. The short stump of her thigh slaps and rubs his face a few times, others it just waves through the air. "Ah, ah-h," she begins in familiar refrain, the orgasm about ready to release its grip.

"Sweetheart. You are the best." She snickers. "Not that I've had anyone go down on me. Still, better than my dreams."

"Hmmm, thanks. I guess."

She waves her fingers, suggesting he come along side. Her lips take his and she explores wildly with her tongue, gradually working him onto his back. She crawls over and lets him enter. Her mouth sill ravaging as her hips begin rocking and pounding against him.

"Saw a woman...a woman...with one leg." Her words stutter and flail out in measured gasps, her hips still pounding. "One leg...uses potion." Her breathing labors as her head rocks back, her breasts beating his face as they heave about. "I...need...need." She falls limp atop him, he still inside. "Oh god-d. It's all I think about, being this way."

"We should find a way."

"We've got to find a way. I could manage my feelings before I knew, but now...."

She hugs him tightly, her kisses more gentle than before.

"I understand."

"Stan, I have to do this, with or without you."

"Without? How could I...."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

-

Mia finishes her shower. There had been suggestive hints about her spending the night with Jim and Lori, she had even given it longer consideration than expected before deciding she wanted to be alone with her feelings. She dries her hair and wipes a damp place on her stomach as she walks back to the bed. Her leg had reappeared in the middle of the night and she simply rolled over and gone back to sleep.

The blue bottle sits on the nightstand next to the remaining syringes plus a few used ones. She holds the bottle up to the light to see how much remains. Several more bottles are on order. She puts the bottle down and examines her leg to decide how much to remove. There are plans to have brunch later with Jim and Lori. Last night they had all talked about their individual struggles to make such decisions. She taps her thigh in several places, her knee, then along her calf. She taps again three or four inches below the knee, then again.

She flexes the knee and watches the remains of the calf move. Her fingers roam over the rounded stump, her knee bending a few more times. "I like," she whispers aloud to herself hopping to the dresser to find clothes. Holding a pair of white cotton Capri pants against her, she twists back and forth. "Yes, perfect."

Mia walks though the restaurant towards the large windows where the hostess had remembered seating Jim and Lori. The hem of her pants is slightly longer than the stump dangling straight down from the knee. A sleeveless dark blue tee shirt wraps her chest; her breasts sway softly against the fabric with each step. They each hug and then sit.

"Longer," Lori comments, her eyes looking at the stump.

"Yes, just taking time to try out different lengths." She chuckles. "Custom stumps and all." She chuckles again.

"We both did that...before."

"Have you made it permanent?"

"Yes, both of us have."

"Barb and Mike have too," Jim says.

"Your friends, right?"

"Yes," Lori says. "We knew them but didn't know they shared our unique need."

"Mimosas for each of us," Mia tells the waitress standing beside her. "We'll order in bit." The waitress leaves and Mia looks at Lori then Jim. She crosses the left leg with the stump casually over the right knee. "I can't believe it yet."

"I know," Jim says. "I still pinch myself just in case it might be a dream."

Lori takes a long glance at the way the stump looks crosses over the other leg. "How do you like it?"

"It's okay, but not how I usually see myself. Probably very short, maybe really short." She chuckles. "God, it seems odd to be able to wonder three inches, no six, ah, maybe one." She laughs. "I do find it strangely exciting this way."

The waitress puts the three glasses down then glances at each as if to ask if they are ready to order then walks away when no one does.

Lori holds her glass up in toast. "To a new friend. May she finally decide the right length."

All chuckle then sip their drinks.

Mia rubs the stump without exposing it. "Sorry," she whispers, knowing it is not a problem. Her palm rubs lightly over the end then just holds it. "Will it be this exciting forever?"

"Probably," Lori says. "Not like we have all that much more experience than you."

Jim notices her watching his expression. "Nope, still turns me on, hers too."

"Hello," Conrad says.

They look around and find Maggie and him standing near. Maggie is missing her leg, wearing a dress that ends just above the knee.

"This is Ian...."

"Yes, I remember you from the interviews."

"I was excited when Conrad told me you had accepted the offer." He grins as he notices her missing foot. "Now I'm 'very' excited you are in our fair town."

Maggie pats Mia's shoulder and leans close to her ear. "He's one of us," she whispers.

"Please join us," Jim says, waving a hand towards the three empty chairs. "We haven't ordered."

Ian sits beside Mia, Conrad, and Maggie closer to Jim and Lori. Ian continues to watch Mia, his eyes roaming over her lovely face, chest, and then dwelling on the missing foot.

"I know about the potion," he says, his eyes still on the missing foot. "I've thought about my foot."

"It's so new to me, she just told me about the potion the other day...thought I'd experiment." She smiles at him. "I'm more of short or no stump kind of gal."

"Hmmm, perfect." The others begin a conversation that seems to exclude them and he pulls his chair a little closer. "Perhaps I could show you around Roseville. Hope you are almost settled."

"I'd like that. I had dinner with Jim and Lori last night, my first night without my leg. Do you use the potion also?"

"Quite often, most of my left leg." He takes her hand gently. "I was married for a while, no children. She found my interests too much to accept and divorced me. She moved away a few years ago. I've dated a few women, none as lovely as you, or sharing my, no our interests."

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress asks.

"What ever he is having," Mia says, her eyes filled with his face.

After the waitress leaves, Ian casually reaches down and feels her stump, letting his hand roam up to the back of the knee and down to the end.

"Feels nice," she whispers without looking down.

She flexes the knee slightly almost letting it point straight out. Her eyes glance down a moment and watch him pull the pants leg up just enough to expose the last few inches of the stump. She heaves a soft sigh, rolling her lower lip between her teeth.

"Hmmm." His hand gently fondles.

She leans close to his ear. "I'm so turned on, I might lose control."

"I want to hear you come."

"Here?"

"Well, if we were at my place...."

"If we were, would you have your foot off?"

"Anything you might desire."

She pecks a kiss on her ear then sits back up. He brushes the pants leg back down and pats the end of the stump a last time.

"Did you plan this?" he teases Maggie.

"I'm so bad." She chuckles then sips her Mimosa.

-

One block over from 'Told Again', art galleries mix between restaurants and bars. The first Wednesday of the month, residents from all over Roseville gather to eat, drink, and see the new exhibits. Jean and Cindy roll their wheelchairs through the propped open door of 'Aperture Gallery', specializing in fine photographic images. Kevin sees them through the crowd and crutches towards them, his right pants leg trimmed and sewn just above the knee.

"Hey darlings," he warmly says, leaning down to kiss each on the cheek.

"Can you believe the number of people here?" Jean says before he stands.

"Mia and Ian were here with Jim and Lori. Sounds like most of the others plan to make an appearance."

They follow him to an area with fifteen large black and white photographs of male and female amputees in varying amounts of dress, each tastefully showing their stumps. Several couples linger, pointing and discussing each.

One woman sees Jean and points without being obvious. "That's her, the one in the center photo, the nude," she whispers to the man she's with.

"Ask her. I know, and I don't mind. I know it's something you need."

"Excuse me," the woman begins as she kneels beside Jean's wheelchair. "The photograph of you is stunning."

"Thank you. I once saw a similar photograph at my aunt's house. I've never forgotten how she talked about the woman." She pauses and looks at the woman then the man with her. "I'm Jean, this is Cindy, my partner."

"Katlin, and this is my husband Scott, nice to meet both of you. I'm so jealous of you both, missing both legs. I think you understand, I hope I haven't offended you."

"Maybe you've heard of 'Tales of Change'."

"Yes, the article in the paper some time ago. I don't know where to find a copy of the book."

"Kevin has some at the desk."

"And the potion.... I remember some mention of something you inject."

Jean chuckles. "Ah, yes, the potion. I can't believe how popular that is in Roseville. The new drug of choice in some circles." She chuckles again. "Kevin is selling that as well, at least during the exhibit."

1...345678