Magic to Do

Story Info
Couple meet under a stage during show for oral pleasure.
1.2k words
3.31
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ This is the first story that I have written so please be kind. I will gladly accept any tips or pointers. Oh and I'm pretty sure I got all of the spelling errors but if you find any please tell me. Enjoy. ]

It was the closing night for the the musical we had been working so hard on. All we did was make the lighting arrangement and program the cues. The hard work was done, so we got the the new kid to do the work during the show. I had already seen it at least ten times so I decided to go to the basement. We were both dressed nicely for the occasion. Me in a dress shirt, and dress pants, and her in a long black dress. She looked stunning.

By this time you are probably wondering who "we" are, so here it comes. I am a guy with an average build. Nothing special about me, except that I have naturally red hair that goes down to my shoulders. 5 feet 8 inches tall, and about 150 lbs. She was a girl, a year older that me. About my height, She had long black hair, dark skin, and probably 100 lbs. She wasn't too fat, or too skinny. She was perfect.

We had been working together for about a year, and this was the last production of the year, a musical, and it was closing night and we weren't even gonna watch. It started when I was sleeping in the basement under the theater. I liked to take naps on days like this because I rarely had any other opportunities to sleep. I was sitting down in a chair when she walked in. Normally I would be mad at the person who disturbed my rest, but not to her.

She walked in, taking great care to close the door behind her so the lock would latch, and took a seat next to me. We had both just got through bad breakups, and really liked to talk to each other about it, and we just enjoyed each others company. We talked for a bit, and then she completely surprised me. She leaned over and kissed me. Out side the opening song was over the the theater filled with applause, it almost seemed like it was for us. Shortly after she leaned in for another one. And then her tongue forced its way into my mouth, and we began to make out. It was like a dream come true. She began to get up and move, while we were still making out, and she sat on my lap facing me.

"Aww look at this," she said "Your nice shirt is getting all messed up. Maybe you should take it off." She leaned in close so she could whisper the last part into my ear. I unbuttoned my shirt faster then I thought possibly, and after I was done she threw my shirt across the room, and leaned in close to me.

With my shirt off we continued to make out, but this time she was rubbing her hands on my bare chest. I moved my hands onto her legs, and moving up her body, taking the dress with the. Past her waist, then past her stomach and up. By this time her dress was lifted up enough to where I could see the black thong that she had on. She lifted her arms so I could lift her dress completely off.

And as I did I got a good look and her perfectly shaped body, only covered by her black thong, and matching bra. She looked into my eyes with a seductive smile and said "your turn." I wasn't sure what she ment until she started to unbuckle my belt, then unbutton my pants. She looked into my eyes, and licked her lips as she unzipped my pants. The only thing stopping my rock hard cock from springing out was my briefs, but that didn't stop her from rubbing my cock. She only looked down for a second, but quickly returned to look into my eyes as she rubbed me. I leaned back in my chair, closed my eyes, and let out a small moan. She got up slowly, moving her hands up my body as she did. She grabbed me by my chin to lift my up. I stood up, and my pants fell down around my ankles, and she pushed my back down into the chair. She kneeled down to slide off my shoes and socks, and to take my pants completely off.

When she was done, she stood up, and looked me over. She smiled and moved her hands behind her back to unclip her bra. And there they were, her bare breasts, perfectly round, and like I said before not too big and not too small. She leaned over to kiss me on the lips. She then kneeled down to kiss my on my chest, and she moved down my body until she reached the only part of my body that was covered. She kissed the tip of my cock through the brief, and grabbed my balls through the cloth with her hand. She looked up into my eyes as she reached down into my brief to pull out my hard cock. Stroking it softly as she began to lower her head, and lick the tip of my cock, still looking into my eyes. When her tongue first touched it it sent shivers up my spine, but that resided as she opened her mouth to take my cock in her mouth.

She started out slow, focusing mainly on the head with her lips and tongue. It was pure ecstasy., I could barely contain myself. I let out several quiet moans of pleasure as she started to move my cock deeper into her mouth, all the while using on of her hands to stroke my balls, and the other one she was using to please herself. She abruptly stopped sucking altogether and looked up into my face. "Lay on the floor so I can get something out of this." I wasn't sure whether this was a plee or a demand, but either way I obeyed her.

As I layed on the ground she moved over to go on top of me, but not in the way I had expected. With her already dripping wet pussy in my face she began to suck my cock as we layed there in the 69 position. This was the first time I had seen a girls pussy, much less ever given head to a girl. I wasn't sure what to do but a learned fast as I began to lick her. I could feel her moans of pleasure on my cock in response, telling me that I was doing something right. It was hard to focus on her pussy while she sucked my cock, but I managed. The harder I licked the deeper my cock went into her mouth. Her screams were muffled only by my cock in her mouth which brought me to a point where I couldn't hold it in anymore. I began to unload into her mouth, wave after wave of cum.

After we were done we cleaned up and put our clothes back on. The show had just ended and it was time for us to take our places on stage for the final bow. I looked at her while the audience went crazy with applause for the show, and she took my into her arms and we kissed. I could taste my cum on her lips. I looked around one last time, no one suspected a thing.