Magic Wanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amsterdam
amsterdam
36 Followers

“Are you sure you’re interested in all this?” she asked softly.

Her eyelashes seemed to flutter in slow motion and she had a tear in her eye. She looked so vulnerable and yet so beautiful.

“Of course Aunt Wanda,” I replied edging closer towards her. I smiled at her and hesitantly took her hand in mine. She smiled back and gave my hand a squeeze before continuing.

“I was too independent to be stuck in all day looking after the house. When I first met your uncle, I was attracted to his power and wealth. I thought I’d enjoy being a kept woman but I was wrong. I wanted to earn my own money and so, I, well, that’s when I started stripping. It was only a couple of times a week at a place in the city. I told Tommy I was doing a beauty therapy course but he followed me one day and when I got home he beat me real bad. He went mad and told your Grandma and Grandad that I’d been stripping and selling myself.”

“What, prostitution?” I asked frowning.

“Yeah. It wasn’t true. Thing is, even though they saw me after the beating, they still believed Tommy. I was astounded and disappointed. I just had to get away then. My own Mum and Dad wouldn’t believe me.” A tear rolled down her cheek as she finished the sentence and I reached up and gently wiped it away with my thumb.

“They didn’t want anything to do with me and told your Mum to keep you away from me. Your Mum was stuck in the middle of it all. We’ve kept in touch, but it’s never been the same between us. We aren’t close anymore. Thing is, your Mum has continually been trying to get things smoothed over with your Grandparents and a few months back, they got in touch to apologise and wanted to meet. It’s been so hard over the last few years. I’ve felt like a total outcast. Anyway, I agreed to meet them again. You only get one life right?

“The bridge between us is just starting to be rebuilt and it’s such a relief. The only problem is, I told them I’d stopped stripping after I’d left Tommy. I told them it was just a cry for independence while I was with him. You won’t say anything will you Ricky?” She moved her head towards me and held my stare with her big puppy dog eyes.

I could feel my heart pounding against my chest as if straining to get out and I was feeling very strange. I had emotions of sorrow and pity and I guess, right then, I thought I was in love. I couldn’t find my voice. I was spellbound and attempting to fight my emotions.

It didn’t work. Caught up in the moment, I moved my face towards her, my lips honing in on hers. Just as I thought our lips would meet a loud rap on the door made me jump. I moved back and our hands broke their connection. Jenny popped her head back round the door and she spoke in a loud whisper.

“Gary’s just been asking for you Wanda. He wanted to know what had happened and make sure he was alright.” She nodded at me. “I think he’s worried about adverse publicity and he’s not happy about you screaming out. I told him you were in the toilets. He wants to see you in his office in five minutes.”

“Shit. Okay, thanks Jen,” said Wanda.

“I’ll come with you,” I said. “I’ll let him know I won’t cause any trouble.”

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea Ricky. He’s pretty mean and he’ll probably go mad at me.”

“Don’t worry,” I said. “I’ll make sure you don’t get in trouble. Come on.”

As we exited the room and thanked Jenny once again, I could see Ringo and Dave at the end of the corridor. Dave spotted us first and I could see him nudge Ringo and point to us.

“You’re alright then?” Dave asked as we got closer.

“Yeah, I’m Okay, just a cut lip and really. Enjoy your dances?”

“That little skirmish kinda spoilt the mood,” shrugged Ringo. “We didn’t bother in the end.”

“You poor things,” sympathised Aunt Wanda. “It’s all my fault too. I’ll see if I can make it up to you.”

Ringo and Dave raised their eyebrows and smiled, looking at each other and then back at Aunt Wanda. I didn’t like the hungry look on their faces and wanted to get Aunt Wanda away from them.

“Look guys, here’s that twenty quid I never needed. Get another drink in each. I’m just going to smooth things over with Wanda’s boss. He’s worried I may cause this place trouble after that heavy attacked me.”

“Who the bloody hell’s Wanda?” asked Dave.

“Err, she is,” I said pointing at Aunt Wanda. “Honey’s just her stage name. I heard a couple of the other girls call her that while she was helping me get cleaned up.”

“Right,” said Dave nodding.

“Not be long then,” I said, following Aunt Wanda to the other side of the club.

She knocked on a half opened door with ‘private’ clearly signed on it and we walked in together after we heard a gruff voice bark at us to enter. It was a small office and was dimly lit. I could just make out posters and pictures of young attractive girls in various states of undress on the walls.

Wanda’s boss, Gary, was sat in a big leather chair behind an old wooden desk. He was smoking a cigar and rocking back and forth, his feet up on the desk. He slowly looked up and then did a quick double take.

“Who the fucks he?” he grunted, taking his feet off the desk. He leaned forward, squinting, trying to get a better look at me.

“It’s the client that was attacked by Bruno,” explained Aunt Wanda.

“Yeah, I just wanted to come and say that I won’t be causing any future problems for you. I know it was just an honest mistake. No major harm done. Your hired muscles were just doing their job.”

He took a puff on his cigar and sat back in his chair. “Glad to hear it son. Now, I’m sure you’re itching to get back out there. Ta ta.”

“Actually,” I said, clearing my throat. “I’d rather stay. Make sure she’s not in any trouble. She screamed ‘cos she saw a mouse. I can vouch for that. I saw it myself.”

Gary scratched his shaved head and fiddled with the knot of his tie, obviously irritated. “Look here son. This is between me an’ her. We ain’t got no mice in here and from what I can gather, if she hadn’t decided to scream, we wouldn’t be here wasting our fuckin’ time having this conversation. Now clear off.”

“Go on Ricky,” said Wanda, motioning with her eyes towards the door.

I don’t know what came over me but I wasn’t going to just stand there and let Aunt Wanda take all the heat. I didn’t like the way Gary spoke to me either, as if I was just some kid. I stepped forward, ignoring Aunt Wanda’s protest, and stood as close to his desk as possible. I put my hands on it and leaned forward, making sure I was looking down on Gary.

“Look pal,” I started. “If you don’t want me to change my mind about taking my story to the local press and a decent solicitor, I suggest you start listening. Alright?”

He moved towards me, still in his chair, so that his face was only a few inches from mine. He blew a puff of smoke into my face and said, “Make it sharp.”

My mind was working over time and I knew I had to sound convincing. “The mouse was a mechanical one that we won at The Pleasure Beach today. One of my mates must have let it in as a joke. Like I said, no harm done. Now let’s just forget the whole thing. I don’t want this lady to get in any trouble. It wasn’t her fault. Now, are you gonna shake hands and let us both go?”

I stood back up straight and offered him my hand. He paused for a few more seconds, weighing up his options, before slowly getting to his feet. To my relief, he shook my hand. It was a vice like grip that intensified as he spoke, his other hand pointing at my chest and his cigar waggling frantically up and down in his mouth.

“Okay, but I want you and your fucking mates out of my club in the next ten minutes.”

His eyes moved across to Aunt Wanda. “And you can pay me what you owe me for tonight and get out an’ all.” He let go of my hand and held it out for Wanda to pay him.

She walked over and took a roll of notes out of her purse, counted out fifty pounds and placed it in his hands.

“I’m sorry for the trouble Gary,” she said as she handed it over. He grunted and snatched the money off her.

We left the office in silence and closed the door behind us. I followed Aunt Wanda back into the main club and we stopped at the entrance to the corridor leading back to the dressing room. There was an awkward silence until we both said “sorry” at the same time. I laughed nervously and smiled at her, desperate for this not to be goodbye. I couldn’t think of a way to prolong the night but as if reading my mind, Aunt Wanda came up with a suggestion of her own.

“I’m sorry I spoilt the fun for you and your friends Ricky. Let me make it up to you all.” She paused to gauge my reaction. “Come back to my house and I’ll give you a free show.”

My heart skipped a little with excitement. I didn’t speak, my mind working overtime again. Did she mean me or did she mean all of us?

“What’s wrong, don’t you want to come?” she asked sounding hurt.

“Of course I want to Aunt Wanda. It’s just that I don’t really want my mates to, you know, watch you.”

“Oh,” she said, a wicked smile lighting her face, “you want me all to yourself do you?” She let out a little laugh and put a finger under my chin to lift my head. “I meant the free show was just for you. Two of the other girls that work here are my lodgers. I’ll make sure I sort something out for your two friends. I’ll meet you outside in five minutes.”

She gave me a peck on the cheek before disappearing down the corridor.

I went over to Dave and Ringo who were still enthralled by the girls on stage and gave them the good news. They knocked back the remainder of their drinks and we made our way back out.

The heavy who had crashed into me earlier was stood on the door. He grimaced as he saw us approaching, his eyes not leaving us. He gave us a disapproving look as he opened the door to let us out.

I ignored him but Ringo held his stare and gave his head a quick peck forward toward the bouncer as we walked past him. The heavy and his colleague followed us out and I thought they were going to come after us but they stopped at the top of the steps as if standing guard.

We got to the bottom of the steps and Ringo shouted up at them. “It’s a good job you didn’t hurt him yer fairy. He’d have got up and killed you. And if he hadn’t, then I would have!”

Fortunately, they didn’t bite. Dave just stood laughing at us as I tried to pull Ringo away and shut him up.

I finally dragged him off and turned to look for Aunt Wanda. There was no sign of her yet and it had started raining quite hard once again. I spotted a bus shelter just down the road and I motioned for the other two to follow me. We jogged the short distance to the refuge.

“I thought it was too good to be true,” said Ringo probably starting to think of his stomach again. “That woman was having a laugh. She’s probably back in the club peeling her clothes off for some sucker feeding notes down her…”

I cut him short. “She’ll be here. Now stop whining otherwise I’ll tell her to let Dave have the free show from both her friends.”

“Sorry mate,” he said, “I’m just horny as hell after being in there and I’m cold and wet and still hungry.”

“Aaagghhh, poor baby,” mocked Dave.

Just as they were starting to jostle, we heard a car pull up at the side of us. It was a huge dark saloon, with blacked out windows. The driver’s window slowly and smoothly came down and Aunt Wanda smiling face looked out at us.

“You boys need a ride?” she purred seductively.

“Do we ever!” exclaimed Ringo, grinning.

Aunt Wanda looked at each of us in turn as if sizing us up again.

“Okay,” she started. “Ricky, you in the front with me, you two in the back with Poppy and Daisy. Introduce yourselves when you get in there, be polite and enjoy the ride. It’s about a fifteen minute drive back to mine.”

“Flower power!” said Ringo grabbing at the handle of the car door before almost diving inside.

I shook my head, laughing and opened the front door, before climbing in to the sizeable leather passenger seat.

A delightful sight greeted me as I looked across at Aunt Wanda. She had changed into a white, sleeveless top and a very short, black skirt. It seemed that she’d had to walk some distance to the car as her hair was wet and her top clung tightly to her. I could make out her full round breasts through the thin fabric. Her nipples were standing out as if she’d just spent the last five minutes tweaking them. She had a contented expression as she watched my admiring gaze drink in her beauty.

I could hear Ringo and Dave making their introductions in the back, interspersed by fits of giggling from the ladies.

I didn’t feel quite as relaxed up front, and I was struggling to think of something to say. I was torn between lust and guilt. Lust was winning and I didn’t seem capable of having anything other than improper thoughts about my Aunt Wanda.

“What’s wrong Ricky?” she asked. “You don’t like what you see?” She paused until she could see I was about to speak and then added, “I thought you’d like my…car.”

I could feel the heat return to my cheeks. What exactly had Aunt Wanda got in mind for me? Was she teasing me for the hell of it?

She laughed lightly and I felt her hand on the top of my leg.

“I’m sorry,” she smiled. “I’ll stop teasing you as long as you promise to lighten up and relax. I want you to have a good time tonight Ricky. Your friends don’t seem to be having any problem.” She nodded her head backwards and I turned round to see what was going on.

The back was huge and had two bench style seats facing each other. Ringo and Dave had their backs to us and Wanda’s two friends were smiling and chatting with them as if they’d known each other all their lives. They both looked about ten years younger than Aunt Wanda, very glamorous and sexy but a little thin for my liking. They wore long coats, held together at the waist with belts, exposing their impressive cleavages. I couldn’t make out if they had anything else on other than the stockings and high heeled shoes extended out towards my two friends.

“They’ll have the time of their lives,” whispered Aunt Wanda giving my leg a gentle squeeze. My cock was already growing and sprang to life with Aunt Wanda’s playful action. Not for the first time that night, it was straining to escape my trousers. “I said I’d let them off a weeks rent each if they gave your friends a night to remember.”

“Thanks,” I replied.

Aunt Wanda smiled at me and fluttered her eyelashes before checking her mirror and driving off. As we got onto the main road out of Blackpool, she put the car into cruise control and spread her legs a little, wiggling to get comfortable in her seat. She reached and pressed a button on the dash and I was amazed when a screen between us and the others in the back whirred into life until it was touching the ceiling of the car. As it did, the sound of their chatter and laughter was cut to an inaudible muffle. I looked at Aunt Wanda in surprise and she once again laughed at my reaction.

“It was part of my divorce settlement. It’s a bit old now but class never goes out of fashion,” she said winking at me.

“It’s cool,” I said.

We sat in silence for a while, my eyes constantly drawn to Aunt Wanda’s bare legs. I started to wonder if she was wearing any knickers and what it would be like to run my hands up along the smooth skin of her thighs, until I reached the soft folds of her pussy.

I swallowed hard and knew I had to think of something to say, preferably something to take my mind away from my incestuous train of thought.

“Does it have any more gadgets like that?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said. “Watch the screen again.”

I turned round in my seat and saw the solid black sheet separating us from our friends. As Aunt Wanda pressed the button again, the screen changed from black to a light tint and I found myself starring at Aunt Wanda’s two friends making out on the back seat.

“They can’t see or hear us,” she added, “but I can filter their sound into here for us. Like so.”

She pressed another button and I immediately heard gasps and whistles coming from Ringo and Dave. By the looks of things they were enjoying the performance.

“Are they lesbians?” I asked her.

“Not really. They both prefer men but enjoy performing together. It turns them on to see the effect they have on men when they get it on together.”

The scene wasn’t helping me control my already throbbing cock.

I could hear the girls’ kissing noises interspersed with occasional moans of pleasure and Ringo and Dave muttering the odd “jesus,” or “fuckin’ hell.” I smiled to myself, pleased they were having a good time.

Next, Dave cleared his throat and said “Why don’t you feel inside her coat Poppy? It’s open just at the side of where you’ve got your hand.”

The girls stopped kissing and slowly turned to look at Dave as if he’d just interrupted the best kiss they’d ever had in their lives. I thought there was going to be trouble and there was a long pause as Poppy continued to stare at Dave. Slowly, a wicked grin broke over her poker face.

“Alright honey,” she said. “You mean like this?” Poppy pushed Daisy’s coat open a little further exposing her left breast. She looked back at Dave and licked her lips before slowly tracing her hand gently over the fullness of her friend’s bosom. Daisy let out a little gasp of pleasure as Poppy paused at her nipple and rubbed back and forth with her finger and thumb until it was fully erect.

“You know it always feels better if both my tits are played with at the same time,” breathed Daisy looking at Poppy.

“I know Daisy sweetheart but I’ll fall over if I don’t use my other hand for balance in here. What are we going to do about it?” They both looked over at Dave and Ringo in unison and I watched as my two friends turned to look at each other with a puzzled look on their faces.

“Jeez,” I said to myself forgetting about Aunt Wanda for a moment, “offer to feel it for her you fools.”

As if they’d heard me, they both snapped their heads back round to face the girls and blurted out.

“I’ll do it!”

Cue another fit of giggles from Daisy and Poppy with Aunt Wanda not far behind them.

“Not the quickest in the world then your two friends,” she said to me.

“Guess not,” I replied before turning back to watch the action.

Ringo was sat opposite Daisy and was the quickest to react when she nodded her approval at them. He jolted forward pretty fast and nearly fell into her lap in his eagerness. He glanced at Daisy for assurance as his hand got near to the gap in her coat. He slowly tugged at the opening until her other breast was fully exposed. His fingers were almost upon her naked skin when she unexpectedly spoke, making him jump.

“A, a, a, a, young man. Me first. You let me feel along your bulge and my tits are yours for the rest of the journey.” She looked up at Ringo for a response as Poppy carried on caressing her other breast.

Ringo turned round to look at Dave and I was wishing he could see me through the glass so that I could tell him to let her at him. Dave was obviously feeling the same way as I could see him make a ‘go on my son’ sort of face while nodding his head.

Ringo turned back to face Daisy and tilted his head slightly and nodded.

“Okay,” he said, “but be warned that it’s already standing to attention.”

“I figured that,” giggled Daisy. She sat up a little as Ringo undid the zip on his trousers. I wasn’t sure whether she was going to get it out or just feel under his clothes. My question was soon answered as she snaked a hand into his fly and started stroking backwards and forwards with a slow, smooth motion.

“Mmmm,” she said. “That’s very hard. Nice. Yeah, Poppy, I think I’m going to stick with this brave man tonight. He’s got just what this horny girl wants, ooohh, and it’s getting harder.”

Ringo was now leaning forward with both hands resting on the back of the girls’ seat, enjoying the attention. I wished I could have seen the look on his face. Daisy retracted her hand from within Ringo’s trousers and gave him a playful slap on the backside.

amsterdam
amsterdam
36 Followers