Magic Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Final Chapter.
1.3k words
3.75
35.3k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took my robe off. I looked away and he started rubbing my tits and then my cock. I started to harder when he moved to my pussy. I groaned as I got wetter.

"For a boy, you make such an eager little slut," He whispered in my ear, "I'll just have to parade you around town."

He lead me into the bed room and put me into a demi bra and a skimpy pair of panties. He took the dildo the witch had left me and pushed it all the way into my pussy and somehow materialized several egg vibrators. He shoved one into my ass, which made me squeal a bit. He then taped three more vibrators onto my dick and one on each nipple.

I resisted the urge to fight him because what he said before was right. He was my only hope to return to normal. Did I even want to be a boy anymore though? School was less of a hell with all the boys eyeing my tits instead of beating me up. All I knew then was all the vibrators were pulsating. Jim put a collar with a leash around my neck and without putting on anymore clothing started to pull me towards the door.

"Wait, I can't go outside like this!" I exclaimed. I was only in a red lace lingerie set with my cock poking out and juices running down my leg.

"Don't worry, they won't see your nakedness unless you cum. If you cum the illusion that you have clothes on will shatter and you'll have to orgasm in front of a bunch of strangers naked," he smiled. I started to panic. How was I supposed to keep from cumming when all my hot spots were being stimulated?

He pulled me through the door and closed it. It was a weird feeling to be naked outside. The air was moving so freely against my skin. I was getting over stimulated. The feelings of the toys plus the breeze on my body and the embarrassment of being naked, i was almost over the edge and we weren't even around the block yet.

I could barely walk straight and I felt like every eye was on me. Jim snuck a glance my way and I swore I almost saw pity or regret on his face.

I could barely see what was around me anymore I was getting closer to cumming, as hard as I tried to resist. I was going mad trying to fight it when I lost.

I closed my eyes as cum erupted from my dick and landed in front of me. Pussy juices ran down my legs as I fell to my knees and then onto my back. When I finally opened my eyes, I was a bit shocked to see a ceiling. Looking around we were back in my house. I slowly got up shaking and saw the splattered cum in front of me. Jim was leaning against a wall not looking at me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I couldn't let you do that," He said still avoiding me with his eyes.

I watched him for a little bit not sure what he was thinking. I started taking the toys off and out of me when he started toward the door.

"Don't ask me for anything ever again, Max," He said at the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He still wouldn't look at me.

"I'm getting the fuck out of here. I really like you as Maxi the girl, but you always want to be a guy again. You insulted me today and it was when you were almost a boy. I won't stick around if it's an uphill battle for your heart," He said and I got really confused.

I couldn't say anything as he closed the door. It sounded like he wanted to love me, but that couldn't be right. You don't treat people you love like this.

Then again, his sister started this whole mess. He came in and met me as a girl. I did get cocky as a boy but he didn't have to put me through his exhibitionist fantasy. But he didn't follow through with it.

We just met this is crazy. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Nothing on my body had changed. I was still stuck in this shemale state. I thought this whole thing over again in the shower. I guess I did like Jim. He was cute and fun and caring when he wasn't pissed at the male me. This whole this was ridiculous though. He's only known me for a day.

I got out of the shower and went into my room. I settled on a night gown and walking into the kitchen to get some food.

Monday

I woke up to a raging hard on. I had already planned on skipping so pulled my covers back and let out a frustrated sigh. I was still a shemale it appeared.

My cock was still rock hard and demanded attention. I slowly started running my hand over it, trying to savor the pleasure. I was amazed how sensitive I was. I was never this sensitive as a boy. I starting stroking my dick and it had never felt so good. My soft girly hand running over my cock was a new and amazing experience. Soon, I erupted in many long hot streams of cum. It settled back down and I laid there in the afterglow assessing this whole mess.

My life really was shit as a boy. After I turned into a girl I had had the best sexual experiences of my life, even if I didn't really want them.

Jim was a whole new category. He was a sexual deviant for sure but it was kind of exciting. He was also the only one who seemed to actually give a damn about me even if he preferred me as a girl. After about an hour I finally made up my mind. It was no use trying to turn back anyway I might as well stay this way. Besides, I had been treated far better as a woman than as a man.

I got dressed, still in the slutty clothes that were filling my closet, and walked to the garden. I figured this was the best place to start. I looked around and failed to see anyone. I sighed and threw my arms up in the air.

"Alright Jim, I'll stay like this!" I yelled. I waited. Nothing happened.

"What do you want me to do, goddammit!" I yelled. Still nothing. I was starting to feel foolish . I turned to stalk back into the house. I threw the door open and jumped. He was sitting at my coffee table looking at me. He had a stupid smile on his face.

"Are you always like this?" Jim asked. I shut the door behind me.

"I'm done fighting. I'll stay this way, alright?" I said.

"How do I know your sincere?" He asked. He looked serious now. "I don't waste my time on lost causes."

"I'm sure you could make this whole thing permanent. I wouldn't mind."

He stared at me and I tried not to fidget. He stood up after a few seconds and came around the table to stand in front of me. I looked up to him as defiantly as possible.

Then he kissed me. I felt a warmth run through my body that I knew wasn't just arousal.

"Now it's permanent," He said as he pulled back.

"Are you satisfied now?"

"Very," he said.

A month later

Now that Jim and I are together I've been moved to their world. It coexists with ours but there is so much that I never saw as a normal person. I've yet to see his sister, Alicia, again but I guess she moves around so much it's hard to place her. I'm learning magic now but it's hard since I wasn't born into this place.

For now this is the end, thanks for following the journey.

*

Authors Note: Sorry this didn't have very much sex in it, but I wanted to end this series so I could work on other stories. Thank you for reading and wait for more stories.