Magical Essence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noplex
noplex
53 Followers

Gavin's heart pumped slower and his senses followed. The sounds of the crowd around him slowed and his vision began to ghost the images in front of him. In attempt to fight the effects, Gavin casted a shroud of protection across himself in a quick hope to deflect off the follow ups. The shield proved to stop nearly everything that Jordan could throw at him and it gave Gavin time to attempt several dispel magic attempts.

Gavin opened his eyes which were now glowing a dull white. Jordan stopped his assault to look into the eyes of his adversary in an almost entrancement. The crowd quieted as Gavin's wand pointed out towards an undefended Jordan. This was the moment. The slow spell had burned off into thin air which only created a quick blue flash.

The tip of Gavin's wand sparked violently just before he caught a direct hit from Merik. This sent Gavin off into the crowd which thereby stopped the match. The crowd surrounded the fallen Gavin as he stood to his feet and met Merik face-to-face.

"What are you doing here, Gavin?"

"MERIK! Why did you do that!", he yelled not realizing exactly who he was talking to as his temper flared. The crowd quieted as Merik showed his ambassador's badge. He waved his hands to split the crowd and ordered Gavin towards the door. The young apprentice stood up and stormed off as the command was given.

Merik gave Gavin a hard shove out the door as they both exited the club. They both began the walk back towards the compound not speaking to each other until the near end. As the city grew smaller the familiar ground, trees, and landscapes that Gavin had cultivated over the past few months came into view. The huge arch of flowers that he had only planted a few weeks prior seemed to catch the moonlight guiding them towards the path home.

"Boy you are going to be castrated. I hope you don't plan on using that at all. She's going to burn it off you with a hot iron."

Gavin mumbled something incoherently, and pushed the door open to a black void. He quickly turned around to find himself standing in a deep blackness. His breathing quickened and he put his hands out in front of him defensively. His heightened senses alerted him of absolutely no danger, but his intuition told him otherwise. After a few seconds of silence Gavin felt an immediate burning through his body.

The pain went from his head all the way to the deepest part in his toes. He felt his bones nearly melt and his eyes were popping out of his head. At this point the eerily familiar voice drummed through his head. The voice was not near, nor far, but inside of him!

"Gavin", a pause before the voice continued, "You provided a rather impressive show tonight my dear friend." Gavin tried to groan but his lungs burned when he tried to breathe.

"Do not try to speak, boy, you are here to listen. You have a gift my friend, and if you continue to use it so sparingly someone might just come by and pluck it from your grasp."

The pain shot further into his soul.

"I have plans for you my dear, dear, boy."

As his eyes opened and his lungs gasped for air Eliza, Meredith, and Merik were standing over him. The burning sensations slowly ebbed from his body but the voice still rung in his head. The sounds around him were still muffled, but his vision quickly came back.

Gavin locked eyes with Meredith just before he felt the consciousness slip away. Her eyes were filled with love, with worry, and most of all with the desire. He had neglected her for the past few weeks because of the cruel prank that she pulled on him. But she could finally she how scared he was.

Someone wanted him.

noplex
noplex
53 Followers
12