Magical Incest Ch. 01: The Black Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers

Quickly I grabbed mom's arms and pulled them back to me as I slammed my dick feverishly in and out of her soaked snatch until we climaxed together. Unfortunately that was the point when dad's car pulled up into the driveway, sending me and mom into a frantic effort to fix our clothes. Mom quickly stuffed her torn panties into my pants pocket just as we dashed back to the couch and pretended to be enjoying the movie.

Dad entered the dim room and asked why the room was so dark and mom quickly said. "Your son and I are watching what's left of this movie. Unlike you he enjoys my company."

"Well umm. I'll let you to get back to it then. I'm kind of beat."

Mom made a "Hmpf" sound and dad slowly went up stairs.

Once dad was out of sight mom kissed me and whispered, "Caiden that was wonderful but really that has to be the last time. No matter how much we enjoyed it. We can never ever do that again."

I fought the urge to smile at mom's comment and just nodded in agreement.

When the movie ended mom gave me a quick peck and said goodnight and I just watched her ass sway as she left the room.

I secured the house for the night and headed to my room.

I lay in my bed and relived what had taken place earlier and wickedly thought to myself. No way is that going to be the end of us fucking.

Getting out of bed I setup a new candle and lit it. But instead of following the normal routine I lay on my bed naked and slowly stroked my cock as I looked at the flame and said, "You want this cock mom. You have to have it. You can't fight the urge to have it inside you again."

I kept saying that phrase over and over and when the candle was just about half burned down I heard my door creak slowly opening. Through the dim candle light I watched as my mother crept haltingly towards me wearing a black laced baby doll. Her nipples were stiff and her eyes were glued to my dick as I leisurely stroked it. When she was halfway to my bed mom stripped off her panties and then came and laid her body next to mine.

In a light whisper I said to her, "I want you mom." I felt her hand gradually taking the place of mine on my dick.

We passionately kissed as mom stroked her hand on my rod but she suddenly broke away and pecked down my body teasingly until her sweet moist lips slipped over my cock head and inhaled it.

"Oh fuck mom that feels so good." I croaked as mom danced her slick tongue on my tool. I was just about to blow when mom sat up and straddled me. Holding my dick in her hand she guided it between her slit and eased herself down expelling a light whimper as I slipped inside.

Mom ground herself slowly on top of me but I was already too close to stop myself from exploding and did my best to grunt softly as mom leaned forward and kissed me through my orgasm. With my dick still nestled firmly inside her hot pussy, mom squeezed her legs and gyrated her hips until I was rock hard again. I could feel mom's wet pussy lips sliding hard against my pelvic bone as she increased her tempo until she was riding me fast. Her hands reached behind and took hold of my thighs as she arched her back and wailed loudly, "Oh Fuck! I can't help it. I do love your big cock fucking me!"

"Shh mom shh." I said but mom huffed and yelled, "Yesss! Oh yes! Christ I'm cumming so hard!"

I looked at my door way and there stood my father with his mouth open as mom climaxed and I said. "Oh shit!"

I don't know why but dad just stood there and watched as I continued to fuck his wife until mom also noticed and said. "Watch and learn dear. Your son knows how to make his mommy happy." With that mom bounced hard on my cock; slamming it deep inside her womb, and said, "Cum for me baby! Cum for mommy! Fill me up again!"

That did it and I closed my eyes and grunted as I exploded once more as she ground herself hard and climaxed on my pumping cockhead.

Opening my eyes I looked at the door and dad was gone.

I can't say I blame him for leaving mom and I that night. But since then I've shared mom's bed every night.

-------

Dean crashed back in his chair as he thought over what he just read. However as he did he began to realize his own dick was rock hard, and his underwear was soaked with precum.

Oh my god. I can't believe how turned on that made me. Dean ponders. But then he questioned why did it? Was it from reading a sex story, or did the idea of incest have a part in his unbelievable hornyness?

Dean closed his eyes and pictured Caiden and Johanna as he first began to seduce her on the sofa and rubbed his hard cock through his pants as he watch it unfold in his mind. It wasn't long before Dean was stroking off to Johanna being fucked by her own son. However, as Dean's climax built to its ultimate height, Johanna's face changed to Macey's his own mother, and she was huffing profusely yelling, "Fuck me Dean. Fuck me."

Dean exploded like never before, splattering his sperm everywhere as he grunted and bucked off the chair. He made such a racket that his mom yelled from the hall, "Everything ok?"

"Hughh! Oh yea mom. Everything is fine." Dean replied as he surveyed the mess he had made. Quietly Dean rose from the chair and cleaned up. He couldn't believe his own mind had taken him on such a journey. But that was just the beginning of Dean's downward spiral.

bob03567
bob03567
4,103 Followers
12