Magical Incest Ch. 03: Black Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers

"I wasn't aware you were having trouble sleeping. Maybe you can take a pill to help you." I replied.

"It's not that. It's my dreams. There... Well... Not appropriate."

"Hugh? How can a dream be not appropriate?"

"Never mind honey. It's something I have to figure out myself."

"Hey mom. You know I'm here for you. Tell me what they are about."

Mom sighed and said, "They're about you."

"Me?" I said with my best shocked look, I could whip up.

"Yes... Well also me."

"So both of us are there? I don't see how that is inappropriate. I mean I dream about you all the time."

"You do?" Mom replied puzzled.

"Sure. I think it's normal to dream about your family."

"Well these aren't normal by any means."

"Mom! Just tell me already." I said.

With another long sigh mom mumbled, "I'm dreaming about us engaging in different sexual situations."

"OH! Wow maybe you're right mom. That is shocking. But I wouldn't worry too much about it."

"No?"

"Nah! I bet it's only because you've been without dad for such a long time now and just miss the closeness you used to have."

"Maybe? But still, why with you?"

"Well, what other males do you see as much; and besides, I would be lying if I didn't mention I've had some pretty racy dreams about you myself."

"Oh! Really?"

"Yeah." I chuckled. "So don't fret over this. I bet it will pass in time."

Mom appeared more at ease when I finished my talk, and we enjoyed our breakfast together.

Over the next two weeks, I spent more time doing stuff with mom. We went out to dinner, took in a couple of movies, and enjoyed the television at night together. I also did the same in her dreams but kept the sexual stimulations down to just kissing.

My efforts began to pay off, and soon after mom's affections towards me grew stronger, and her attire became a little more revealing. It was then I tried once more in mom's dreams. I made my advances, and was happy when mom reached down and took out my penis on her own.

Mom stroked my dick as we kissed and I fondled her breasts and heard her whisper, "Oh this is so wrong for us to be doing this. But I've missed it so much."

Not wanting to rush this, I slowly removed mom's clothes and she did the same to me. Once we were standing naked in front of each other, I gingerly lay her down on her bed and lightly tickled her folds with my tongue.

"Oh Morgan. Mmm... Ohh." Mom moaned as her hands pushed me hard into her crotch.

While mom was busy enjoying my tongue on her clit, I was slowly making my way to her room in the real world. I had already stripped naked and was just about to lie next her when mom climaxed in her sleep.

In mom's dream, I moved my head away from her mound, and she whispered, "Oh my god I came so hard."

"Good mom; now let's see if I can't do it again."

I positioned mom on her side just like she was in real life and tucked myself behind her. Once I was settled in I slowly rubbed her breast, and mom cooed both in her mind and for real and I whispered, "I want to make you feel good mom."

"Oh baby we should stop this madness before... Oh ah." Mom whimpered.

I kissed mom's neck for real and in her dream and eased my hand down her body in both realms, until I had two fingers slipped inside her snatch and said, "Jesus mom you're so wet."

"Oh honey you're turning me on again. I shouldn't be enjoying this."

Yesss... That's it mom. Give into your desires." I interjected as I grasped her hand and placed it on my hard cock both in her dream and for real.

"Can you feel how hard you've made me?"

"Oh yes. You're so hard." Mom hissed.

"Stroke it mom." I urged and mom stroked it for real just like in her dream.

Slowly, I removed her panties with my free hand as she whimpered in her sleep, and once they were free I added another digit into her cunt.

Mom groaned out load as I twisted my fingers in her and said in her dream, "Oh mom your pussy is grabbing my fingers."

"Oh honey. You've made mommy so horny."

"You like me fucking you with my fingers don't you?"

"Oh I shouldn't. But I do. God help me."

"You want to cum again don't you? You want to cum on your son's fingers."

In her dream and out load, mom replied, "Yes!!! God yes! Fuck mommy with your fingers!"

Mom's hand stroked my cock hard as her ass pushed back until it brushed against my groin.

Slowly, I nudged myself closer until my cock head was continuously banging against her ass crack as she pushed back in her sleep and in her dream.

I stopped fingering mom and rubbed her clit feverishly as I pushed my stiff wood hard against her. Mom removed her hand and spread her legs wide while she eased back and let my dick glide over her folds.

Mom's breath raced in her sleep as I sawed my cock across her pussy lips and said, "You want this inside you, don't you?"

"Oh Morgan. We shouldn't."

"But you want it don't you?" I said and nudged until the tip of my cock just barely parted her folds.

"Mmm Yes..." Mom hissed.

Slowly, in her unconscious state, I inched more of my meat into her hot pussy. She gasped as her ass pushed back and caused half my length to sink into her.

"Oh fuck mom." I grunted out loud and took hold of her waist and thrust myself forward sending my entire manhood into her welcoming snatch. I fucked mom for real and in her mind and started to lose my ability to stay in mom's dream.

The feeling of her warm wet cunt sucking me inside her as I pounded away was becoming too much for me to control, and it didn't help hearing mom wailing out loud and in her dream, "Fuck me honey. Fuck mommy. I want you to fuck me harder."

Mad with lust, I wasn't in her dream anymore when I pulled my dick out and rolled mom on her back. In her limp state, I spread her legs wide and got between them. With one hard push, I buried my cock deep into her snatch, and she wailed out loud as her back arched off the bed for real.

Mom moaned and groaned as I pounded away until her cunt clutched my cock tightly. Then her eyes opened, and she yelled, "Oh my god! It's real! Ugh... Ugh... Oh no! Oh no! We... We're... We're fucking!!!"

Mom's eyes snapped shut, and I felt her body stiffen as her juices flooded inside her. As I fucked straight through her orgasm, I said, "I always wanted this mom. I couldn't help it. You're so fucking hot mom!"

Mom grabbed my ass and pulled me tight into her as her legs rose off the bed and spread wider and screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck your mother! Christ I want this too!"

Like wild animals, we fucked until mom climaxed again and with one deep long thrust, I exploded.

"Oh I can feel your sperm filling me." Mom said and pulled my ass tight as she squeezed her legs on my sides. My mind went into a haze as I pumped and pumped my hot cum into her.

Exhausted and overwhelmed with really fucking mom I crashed on top of her and listened to her pounding chest.

"My god Morgan! What have we done?" I heard mom say.

As I rolled myself off her, I said, "What I think deep down we always wanted to do this."

Mom rolled onto her side and pecked my lips lightly and said, "We'll discuss it in the morning." She cuddled her body up close next to mine until I fell asleep.

Come the next morning, I abruptly awoke feeling something warm and wet sliding along my already swollen shaft and looking down seeing mom still naked and bobbing her head on me, I croaked, "Oh Christ mom!"

"Shhh baby. You were right. I can't deny it anymore. I loved the way your cock felt in me." Mom said with a devilish grin as she stroked my dick.

"But this must stay just between us." I heard her say as she straddled my body and positioned her pussy over my stiff prick.

I just nodded yes as mom lowered herself down until my stiff member was fully inside her.

Mom rocked back and forth grinding herself hard on me moaning, "Oh Morgan you feel so good inside me. Make mommy cum again."

So as mom gyrated her hips, I pushed upward and took hold of her breasts kneading them in my hands.

Mom moaned and wailed until she leaned forward, and we locked in a deep passionate kiss.

Our breaths raced as mom met my every thrust, and I grasped her ass in my hands.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Mom screamed and dug her nails into my chest.

I still hadn't cum yet so I rolled mom over with my dick still buried inside her, and once she was on her back, I got on my knees and fucked her as hard as I could.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Mom whimpered as I pounded her cunt.

"Fuck mom your cunt is grabbing my dick." I said as I reached down and tickled her clit with my thumb.

"Jesus Morgan I'm going to cum again!" I felt mom's body stiffen just as I reached my own climax and filled her womb once more.

Once again, we both panted as we came down off our sexual high, and as I eased my limp pecker out of mom I said, "I never want to stop doing this with you mom."

Mom just smiled and replied, "It will be our little secret."

............................

Just then Dean felt a hand touch his shoulder, and he quickly turned around to hear, "Dean! Oh my god you're masturbating!"

Dean looked down to see his stiff cock between his fingers as his mother stood behind him.

"I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean to intrude. I'll let you be." His mother said as she quickly turned around and dashed out the door.

Flabbergasted Dean mumbled as he zipped up his pants, "Oh crap mom caught me."

Dean sat in total silence not sure what he could say to his mother. However, after several minutes, he ventured downstairs and saw his mom sitting at the dinner-table eating with her head hung low.

"Um... I'm sorry mom. I didn't hear you come home."

"No Dean it's my fault. I should have knocked instead of just walking in on you like that. I thought you were doing homework and didn't notice what you were really doing until you turned around."

"Well I'm still sorry mom. I feel so embarrassed."

"Don't be; it's only natural for boys to do that."

Then his mother giggled and said, "That must be some story you were reading. I mean you were really engrossed. Maybe you could send the link to my laptop?"

"Jesus mom! I'm embarrassed enough."

"Ok I'll drop the subject." Macey replied, and they finished their meal in silence.

After Dinner, Dean helped his mother clear the table, and as she washed the dishes, he blatantly admired her ass and wondered what it might be like to take hold of it and feel her firm rear in his palms.

Just then, Macey glanced over her shoulder and teasingly said, "You like watching my ass?"

"Hugh. Oh sorry I err."

Macey chuckled and said, "It's ok Dean, I'm flattered a boy your age appreciates my figure."

Not sure what to do, Dean said, "Well, I think I'll head upstairs. I'll see you in the morning mom."

"Ok sweetie."

Dean crashed on his bed and did his best to fight off the sexual urges he was feeling for his own mother. However his mother's sultry image plagued his confused mind and it wasn't long before, in his feeble mind, he pictured her firm round ass swaying side to side.

"Oh my god why can't I control this urge?" He said as he struggled with his inner demon. But alas it was no use. His cock grew to full size as he imagined his mother's slim figure hidden underneath her tight fitted blue jeans.

No longer able to control his dark desire, he freed his stiff member and masturbated to his mother's sweet tush as it taunted his mind.

Oh my god, just look at that ass. He thought as he worked faster on himself. But then his mind caught him by surprise, for as he envisioned his mother, she turned slowly and appeared to be looking straight into his eyes.

Dean paused his masturbating as he watched his mother teasingly squirm a hand down her pants and sassily say, "Let's do this together."

Slowly Dean began to masturbate again as he pictured his mother matching his strokes.

Her mouth parted and her breath raced as he increased his pace. Faster and faster they both went until he heard her say, "Come for me honey. Come for mama."

Dean went crazy and noticed his mother's body jerking just as he climaxed yelling, "Oh fuck Mom!"

"Did you call me?" Her voice came from just outside his door, sending him into another panic.

"Um no mom."

"I thought I heard you calling me.?"

"No... No I'm um just changing for bed."

"Ok... Goodnight honey." He heard her say.

"Night mom."

Dean crashed on his bed with a sigh of relief. However as he lay there and stared at the ceiling, he came to realize he had become helpless to his own wicked thoughts.

I think I better get some help. Was his last thought before falling asleep.

bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers
12