Magical Incest Ch. 05: The Hex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers

I just chuckled and said, "Is that all."

She looked quite shocked by my response, but I proceeded to explain the kind of relationship I shared with my mother, and that I felt she was only having a similar experience and that maybe if she explained to her son how she felt he might feel the same way.

I think that might have helped because she removed her sun dress revealing her sexy body that was hidden underneath. I tried my best not to gawk at her when she giggled and said, "Come sit by the pool with me and tell me more about you and your mother."

Whilst we were talking I saw my friend approaching us and said, "Maybe now might be a good time to tell your son."

His mom looked up just as my friend stood next to us and asked what we were talking about.

His mom lied and said nothing special. This gave me the chance to excuse myself and I quickly dashed off.

I was able to tell mom what my friend's mother had said, and she smiled and replied, "Good if your friend desires his mother just as much then the hex will work for sure."

Mom called everyone over to the serving area and tapped my arm pointing at my friend. I smiled when I saw them walking hand in hand over to us.

Then mom whispered to me as we watched them get their food, "Look your friend is already getting hard watching her. I think we have a great chance of success today."

I watched as mom walked between them and asked them to sit with her and my aunt.

All I could do now was hope my aunt could talk her way into using the hex.

It wasn't long afterwards I noticed my aunt pulling the rock out of her purse and showing it to them. That was my cue to leave and go to my mother's bedroom and start the incantation. It was the perfect spot for this to happen as all the energy from us making love in here still lingered. I traced a circle in the middle of the floor and chanted an incantation that would bind the energy into the circle. I was sure all that lust and desire mom, and I shared would quickly be absorbed into them and fully open their sexual want for each other.

I had no sooner finished when I heard them coming down the hallway. Quickly, I dashed into the closet and watched from a crack in the door.

Mom placed them exactly where I made the circle, and my aunt explained how they had to face and hold each other. Then mom pushed them closer together, and I noticed the shocked look on his mother's face when he son's groin smashed into her mound.

My aunt placed the stone between their chests and had them press it together tightly as mom and my aunt got behind each of them and started to finish the incantation. As mom and my aunt traced the hex symbol on their backs, I heard my friend's mom speak out. Quickly, my aunt said how it was necessary, and thankfully, they continued.

It didn't take long before I saw the traced symbol on their backs begin to glow along with the stone they held between them. Then a white mist rose out of both and spiraled up towards the ceiling.

Mom and my aunt chanted and held their shoulders until both of them began to slowly rub each other's sides. Both mom and my aunt stepped back as my friend, and his mom began to lightly moan and grind their genital together. Their hands reached back and grabbed each other's rear as they embraced in a deep passionate kiss. Harder and faster they ground as their moans and whimpers intensified. Then suddenly the mist disappeared, and they opened their eyes.

Both of them were obviously shocked by what happened and departed from the party quickly.

This bring us up to now; you see as my friend is reading this, he isn't aware that the hex is still working. He can't hide from the true wicked desire he has for his mother. I'm sure his mom will show him the light.

Look down Dean.

-

Dean looked away from the computer and saw his mother on her knees. His pants were pulled down, and she was sucking his hard dick in her moist mouth.

"Holy Fuck Mom!" He shouted.

His mother looked up and stroked his dick long and slow saying, "I know we both want this. We can't deny ourselves anymore honey."

"Mom this isn't you. We've been... Oh fuck!" Was all he could get out when his mom dove back down to his stiff pecker. Grunting, and uncontrollably pushing up, Dean tried to fight off the blissful pleasure he was experiencing as his mother skillfully sucked him off.

"Please mom... Oh fuck... We can't be doing... Holy shit!"

"That's it Dean. I can feel you throbbing in my hand. Let yourself go honey. Embrace your dark lust." Macey expressed as she stroked his cock long and hard before taking his full length down her throat.

Dean couldn't control his sinful desire any longer and grunted, "Oh fuck! Yes... Oh yes mom. Suck my cock. Your mouth feels so fucking good."

He could feel his cum building fast as his mother worked her own magic on his tool.

"Oh fuck mom... Oh fuck! I'm going to... Oh shit!" He groaned as he pushed her head down hard and thrust up while he blew his load inside her mouth.

His cum pumped and pumped; causing Macey to gag on his dick as he held it down her throat.

Lost in his dark lust Dean pulled his mother away and guided her over to his bed, tossing her onto it. He dove under her Babydoll and plastered his face against her already wet pussy.

Macey moaned in contentment as her son lapped at her love hole. Dean's mouth quickly became covered with his mother's juices as it oozed out her hot cunt.

"Oh mom you taste so good." He said as he pushed his tongue between her folds, and tongue fucked her.

"Oh yes Dean. Oh fuck me with your tongue. Make mommy cum." She said as Dean jerked himself back to hardness.

With his mother whimpering and grasping at his head grinding her love hole on his face, Dean broke free, grabbed her legs spreading them wide as he stood up between them.

Dean centered himself between her thighs and guided his hard cock to her wet snatch. He rammed himself inside her, causing Macey to scream out, "YESS!! OH FUCK YES!! Fuck your mother. Fuck me Dean!"

Dean fucked her hard and fast. The feeling of his firm cock buried deep inside his mother's moist snatch for the first time was beyond his wildest dreams.

Putting her legs over his shoulder, he moved forward until he was on his knees on the bed and his mother was lifting herself up to meet his every thrust. Huffing and grunting, they fucked like animals until his mother screamed in a quivering voice, "I'm Cumming!! Oh fuck! Ugh... Ugh..."

Dean held his cock deep inside her as she ground her orgasm on him, causing him to explode also. His body shivered as his sperm filled her womb, and both collapsed in total bliss.

His mother held him tight to her body and as she lightly pecked his cheek, whispered, "That was better then I imagined."

"For me too mom." Dean replied and moved his lips to hers. In no time at all, their tongues were intertwined as they slowly ground against each other and Dean soon regained his hardness. Their dark desires had taken full control of them, and they continuously fucked until morning light.

That day at school Dean saw Cathal in the corridor, flagged him over and said. "Hey man you were right. I just couldn't accept the fact that I truly wanted my mom that way."

"So you liked my gift then?"

"You could say that."

"Good I'm glad."

"Listen. If you're not doing anything after school, why don't you come over and hang at my house."

Cathal replied, "All right if my mom comes too. I bet she'd like to spend more time chatting with your mother."

Dean smiled and said, "Sure I think that's a great idea."

The end.

bob03567
bob03567
4,108 Followers
12