Magical Mischief Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Beth lay naked and slouched on the couch, Scott opened her legs and her parted her pink pussy lips. "Mmm, I get to taste your honey pot too. Today is turning out to be awesome."

"This doesn't mean I like you now, 'cause I don't," Beth said breaking her silence.

"We'll see," Scott said leaning in.

Scott puffed on her soft pink filling, paying most attention to her hot spot. Moments later he retracted and kissed his way along her thighs, before going back to puffing on her. Beth let out a little contented moan.

As he continued to blow around her inner lips, Beth's breathing got heavier and heavier, so Scott dipped his tongue into her sweet fleshy lips, running it up and down. Beth quivering with a deep gasps.

Beth grabbed the edge of the couch cushion, and dug her fingers into them, as he continued to use his tongue. Suddenly she felt his lips on her clitoris.

"Oh god," Beth groaned in response.

He did it again, this time with a little suction. Beth let out a long loud moan.

Scott slipped two fingers up into Beth and hooked them around into Beth's g-spot.

Beth let out a loud elated squeal.

Soon Scott has his whole mouth open wide around the top of Beth's archway, flicking the pinnacle with the tip of his tongue, as his fingers worked her hot spot on the inside.

The ecstasy was rising fast in Beth and clutched hard at the couch, getting ready to pop.

"Keep going, so close... so fucking close," Beth moaned, as she dug her fingers into the couch cushions even more, reaching the edge of ecstasy.

Scott moaned in enjoyment, rippling vibrations out into Beth's dewy hot pocket of pink

"Oh god oh god oh god oh -" Beth's sentence was cut short. Her words replaced by a loud squeal, as her orgasm went off like a firework.

Then she loosened, breathing fast and heavy.

"We're not done yet," Scott smiled, as he got to his feet and reach down, grabbing Beth by the hips and pulling her towards him, before pushing her legs up to her shoulders and rubbing his big hard cock up and down between her lips.

"Mmmm you ready to get fucked sis?"

"Uh huh," she moaned with a nod, with a look of total ecstasy on her face. She still wanted to hate him, but he was so good.

Scott pressed his tip into Beth's petite pink pouch, and slowly slid all of it in, making her feel every inch of it.

Scott moaned deeply, as Beth's lips almost reached the base of his cock. Beth breathed heavily finishing on a moan of her own. Scott pulled out slowly, clutching the underside of Beth's thighs, getting ready to push back in.

"Oh fuck yeah, look at that shit right there," Scott exclaimed, checking out his cock as he pushed it back into Beth.

"Oh fuck," Beth said with a groan, as she also watched Scott disappearing up inside her.

Scott started to thrust quicker, pushing in and out, in and out, slowly getting quicker. Beth letting out a cry on each thrust.

"Fuck your pussy is so fucking tight, sis.... I fucking love it," Scott asserted, picking up the pace, starting to bounce Beth a little on the couch.

Faster and faster, really starting to bounce Beth. He leaned in to Beth, face to face, moaning with heavy breaths into Beth's open, moaning mouth. He pressed his lips to hers.

Beth exclaimed rhythmically, muffled my Scott's mouth, as he kept thrusting again and again.

Scott got back up again and started to use longer strokes, putting his left knee on the couch and Beth's right leg over his shoulder, all the while keeping the pace.

"Oh fuck, take it all sis," Scott said aggressively, pumping hard into her. "you're such a good little slut," he said picking up the pace even more.

"Oh god," Beth groaned starting to approach the edge again.

Scott was getting faster and faster, adding more and more power to each thrust.

"Fuck... oh fuck," Scott exclaimed approaching the edge alongside Beth, getting ready. Faster. Firmer. Over and over. In and out. Both getting close, feeling the edge coming up fast.

"Gonna fill you up bitch, gonna fill you up," Scott said aggressively through gritted teeth, staring into the orgasmic abyss. Beth felt Scott's grip tighten on her thighs, as Beth dug her fingers into the edge of the couch cushions.

"That's it that's it that's it," Beth moaned right on the edge.

Beth's head rolled back as she let series of loud gasps building up to a loud squeal, the ecstasy flooding her body on each thrust. Scott pushed hard and exploded inside Beth with a guttural moan. Scott continued thrusting, Beth's lips milking pump after pump of white-hot juice inside her. Both of their bodies tense in the grip of orgasm, until finally they were released.

As Beth lay there, exhausted, unable to move much. Scott leaned in.

"You were amazing gorgeous girl," he said with a smile, and kissed her sweetly, still inside her.

"Heh, you... too.... for a jerk," Beth panted, with a facetious grin.

"You look exhausted."

"I am," Beth panted again.

Scott pulled out, his cock still surprisingly hard, and he got to his feet. He picked up Beth's legs and moved her round until she was lying along the couch.

"You just lay there and rest" He said leaning in and kissing her on the lips. To which Beth smiled, closing her eyes.

"That's it you sleep gorgeous girl, and don't wake up until morning," Scott whispered into her ear with a devilish smile, as he stroked Beth's head.

Scott stood up straight, turned, and walked to the door way.

He gave one more look at Beth, before stepping out into the hall.

12