Magical Mystery Birthday

Story Info
Magician Marcus has big finish at birthday party.
2.1k words
4.52
72.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is the seventh in my "(insert name) Birthday" series. The first six are "Valentine Birthday", "Easter Birthday", "Double Birthday", "4th of July Birthday" and "Betty Boop Birthday" and "Messy Computer Birthday." Readers have suggested themes to expand the series. In this episode, Mr. Marcus is recruited as entertainment for a poolside birthday party. Talk about wet and wild!

* * * * * * * * * *

"Hello, Marcus residence."

There's a house rule that we don't answer the phone during dinner. That's why we have an answering machine. My wife violates the rule regularly.

"Yes. Nice to meet you. That's nice. How sweet of you. Oh, that's too bad. Yes, he does."

Since I'm the only "he" in our house, my ears perked up.

"I don't think that will be a problem. Harvey likes performing. It's no trouble at all. Let me check our calendar." My wife examined the oversized sheets on the size of the fridge. "He's free that day. All right. Goodbye."

"Who was that?"

"Mrs. Heller. Amanda's mother."

"Who is Amanda?" I looked over at Anna, whose face was bright red.

"She just transferred in from California. Her dad's job got relocated," Anna said.

"Yes, and she's invited Anna to her birthday party,' my wife continued.

Birthday? Not again!

"It's my fault, Dad. I told her about your talent," said Anna.

Taking girl's cherries on their birthdays?

"Mrs. Heller's entertainment for her daughter's party got called away. His mother is on her deathbed. Anna mentioned that you were an amateur magician," said my wife.

Yes, I make young girl's virginity disappear.

"You're always practicing and telling me how you'd like to someday perform in front of an audience," said Anna.

"Besides, we've spent thousands of dollars on that hobby of yours. This way, at least it will do somebody some good. I told her you'd be happy to substitute. I've marked it on the calendar."

"Make sure you practice, Dad."

"Your father won't disappoint, will you Harvey?"

"No, dear." No matter what comes up.

--

I packed up my long black magician's tails and all of my props into a soft-sided bag. If I was going to be standing in for a professional, I decided to bring more than the typical tricks. I had once seen an act that had a spectacular finish. When I inquired about the cost of the effect, it was well beyond my budget for my hobby. But I'm a pretty resourceful guy, so I constructed my own version of the effect. There was a flat battery pack sewn into the back of my long-tailed tuxedo jacket with wires coming up the arms. Just behind the edge of the sleeves, two rods would emit a shower of harmless sparks. I'd tested it out on my lab bench, but this was the first time I'd be using it, full scale in front of an audience.

At the Heller's home, Anna and I met Mrs. and Amanda. I hoped none of them noticed me staring at Amanda's chest. Her tits protruded straight out from her body. A telltale strap at the neckline of her t-shirt told me they had support, but their "here I am, feel me" challenge made my palms sweat. Amanda took Anna away to change for the swimming pool.

Mrs. Heller escorted me to a changing room off the garage. I made sure all of my illusions and props were tucked away in the right places, to be exhibited by slight of hand at the appropriate moments. I almost forgot to refill the water ball used for the squirting lapel flower gag. After I was all dressed, I watched through the small window as the young folks frolicked in and around the pool. In particular, I followed the bounce of Amanda's breasts, with only a small bikini top to cover them. After the group swam and ate, they gathered on the concrete patio for my show.

Mrs. Heller made the introduction, "And now, all the way from the other side of town, to astound and confound you, I present the Great Marcus!"

There was polite applause. Amanda, the birthday girl, sat in front, Indian style, a t-shirt over her bikini top. Her exposed bottoms followed the curve of her cunt, riding high into the crease. The pants that matched my formal tails were baggy, so I didn't think my bloated penis was visible to the audience.

I performed all of the standards - restore a cut rope, linking metal rings, even a guinea pig from a flaming pan. Mrs. Heller had given me the little rodent as a prop to surprise her daughter. Amanda hugged her mom and put it in a cage her mom brought outside.

For one of my more mature tricks, I had Amanda stand and face her friends. My hand was on her shoulder. I had to will myself to keep from letting it slide down and grope her. This was the "pull a bra out of a woman's blouse" gag. The bra was extra sized so the audience would laugh and the participant would get embarrassed, even though it isn't hers. Instead of turning red, Amanda thrust out her tits proudly at the audience.

It was time for the squirting flower trick. I conjured up a bunch of flowers from an empty cylinder that Amanda held. Instead of taking the water on the face, Amanda backed up and let the stream of water spray her breasts. She was performing in her own wet t-shirt contest, waving the winner's bouquet. Everyone cheered and applauded.

It was time for the big finish. I asked everyone to move back. The crowd was near the edge of the pool. I threw a magic ball up into the air and raised both arms. It disappeared as a shower of sparks shot from my hands. Unfortunately, I had not adjusted the intensity properly. Sparks shot much too far. A few landed on Amanda, and her t-shirt began to smoke. A quick thinking kid grabbed a plastic bucket and doused Amanda's shirt with water. Plastered against her, the unsubtle curves and contours of her chest were in full view.

"Look, he's on fire!" someone shouted.

I hadn't noticed, but a few errant sparks had fallen from my sleeves into my pant cuffs. Amanda took the same bucket, refilled it at the pool's edge, and ran over to me. She was about to throw the water when I stopped her.

"Don't, you could electrocute me. I'm all wired up."

Amanda threw the bucket behind her and patted my pants to put out the fire. She started at my cuffs but kept going until she was up to my thighs.

"Uh, that's enough. I don't think anything got that high," I said.

'Oh, I don't know," she whispered, leaning forward. "I've heard you're pretty hot between your legs." Hidden between us, she ran her hand up the inside of my leg and gave my penis a squeeze. Then she walked away like nothing had happened.

The group gave me wild applause as I made my exit. I was just glad I hadn't burnt their house down. I went back to the changing room to get out of my smoky clothes. I dropped my pants and stepped out of them. As I checked for damage, Amanda walked in, still wet from the dousing.

"There's a couple of tricks I know," she said.

I bet.

"Watch this."

She reached to the collar of her shirt and with a flourish, pulled out her bikini top. She pulled the wet t-shirt form fit around her naked breasts.

"Like that one?"

"Yes." The growing erection in my skivvies was impossible to conceal. Amanda looked down and saw my condition.

"The other one requires an assistant. I pick you," she said.

She sat me down on the only place to sit, a wooden bench. I was still wearing my coat tails, which were tucked under my ass.

"I can make that disappear." She pointed to the bulge in my underwear. "First, I'll take it out."

"Amanda, I don't think -"

"You're the assistant. Assistants don't talk, they take orders. I know what I'm doing."

She pulled my jockeys to my ankles and dropped her bikini bottoms. She was clean-shaven between her legs, her puffy pussy a delight to behold.

"Now, I'll get into position."

She got onto my lap, facing me, her legs draped around my hips and over the backside of the bench, her arms around my neck.

"Now, I'll just get it into the right spot."

She held my erection firmly at the base as she slid down the front of my body. As she descended, my penis slowly entered her tight, wet cunt. When her pubic lips were flush with the base of my penis, she looked down proudly.

"Ooh, see, it's all gone."

I lifted her ass off my lap just a bit.

"No it's not. There it is," I teased.

"Then I'll just hide it again." She slid back down, squeezing her legs around my back and her cunt muscles. The pressure was delicious.

With no hesitation, I lifted her shirt to finally get a look at her tits. No, not just to look. I rubbed them and fondled them and brought them to my lips, each nipple getting a tonguing and a sucking. Amanda was undulating her hips like a belly dancer, forward and back in a fluid motion, exposing and hiding my dick over and over. I had nowhere to go, given how she sitting. I expanded my exploration of her body.

"Now, Great Marcus, you're not going to leave me with a sticky wet birthday present, are you?"

"It won't take too much more of this, Amanda, so if you don't want that to happen, we'll need to stop soon."

"Oh, but I'm not finished yet. Try to hold back, please?"

"I'll do my best, but your tight pussy is making it awfully difficult."

Just talking about cumming almost made it so.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She was getting off. Now it was time for her to get off my lap.

Amanda's movements were more frantic, pulling at me even tighter with her legs. I felt something wet around my groin. It wasn't me. It was the bottle for the squirting lapel flower gag. The liquid was running down my side, soaking the backside of my long coat.

"Bzzzt. Bzzzt."

My eyes bugged out. My mouth flew open. The shock ran through my groin. My balls constricted, my prick extended, and I came like I had never cum before. I jumped off the bench with Amanda hanging on for dear life. The water had shorted out my battery and sparking device. I collapsed to my knees. Amanda slid off my penis, her naked butt thumping on the hard concrete. A puddle of cum between her open legs was evidence that I couldn't meet her request.

"Mr. Marcus, that was wild! I felt this jolt, like electricity was shooting up inside me. Do you always cum like that?"

"Not everybody gets me as charged up as you do."

Amanda grabbed my face. Her tongue sucked the excess saliva from my mouth. I was too wasted to lift my hands one last time to her fabulous tits.

"I'd better get back. Don't want to be missed. You'd better clean up and cover yourself, Mr. Marcus. I'd hate for my mom to find you like this."

I dragged myself over to my bag and retrieved my street clothes. If I didn't have sex for six months, it would be too soon. Maybe in a year. And I decided that if I were ever on death row, I'd take lethal injection over electrocution. Once was enough.


###

An Original H M Tale

Send feedback to the address in my profile. Please write and tell me what holidays or events you'd like included in the series.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.