Magical Mystery Tour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

“Wow! This is the first time that the rumor I heard is true.”

“And I heard the rumor too that you give good head,” James said arching an eyebrow.

“James, my English is poor, could you make it easier for me?”

“Of course,” he held his cock and smeared it on her lips.”

“Now I understand,” she grinned and replaced his hand with hers and began sucking him off coordinating it with her stroking hand.

James’ face tightened as she tried to gobble him all slowly making a variety of licking pattern and sucking noises.

“Boy, if only the male guys around here could see us they’ll be all jerking off.” He watched her lips covered inch after inch of his shaft until she reached the base burying her aquiline nose in the thick of his pubic hair. This time she sucked delicately and James could feel her throat massaging the head of his cock.

“How could she do this?” He mumbled in his mind. “She’s the best cocksucking woman I have ever…ohhh!” He murmured in bliss.

Much more than that her tongue slid out of her mouth and snaked down to sway against his testicles. She really loved doing this thing.

James touched her blonde hair moving down to her shoulder. Her appetite for fellatio was way too much and he had no desire to spill his seed into her mouth and so he began to pull it slowly off from her lips.

“Oh James no,” she managed to speak and clung her lips to him eager to suck him more.

“Enough,” James said. She frowned like a child whose lollipop was snatched away from her.

“Oh, please James. Let me indulge. I don’t mind if you come in my mouth. I can swallow.”

“Honey, I don’t want that?”

For once he was avoiding her mouth.

“What exactly do you want?”

“To screw you?”

Honey rider laughed. “But of course. I’m just familiarizing myself with your body and your sexual equipment,” she said while noticing that her other hand was between her legs and pleasuring herself.

“So am I, I can’t wait enough to touch you,” he said walking about to pick up a folded blanket lying nearby and spread it on a spot shaded by a mango tree. “Now lie down here and stop talking.”

“Okay, I will,” she said in her sexy voice jumping a bit on her toes. She lay down on her side first posing like Marlyn Monroe and then on her back with one knee modestly raised. While James drank in to his gorgeous sun-kissed nudity she felt her tits and squeezed them while her tongue licked sensually across her lips. He slid by her side and watched her breasts heaved and her well-chiseled face was flushing, evident of being in a high state of arousal. His saluting cock brushed her thigh as he clasped her cheek with one hand brushing the little blond lock out of her face gently and gave her a long steamy sensual kiss. His hand ventured slowly down and captured her firm big tit and rubbed the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He did the same with the other and she started moaning in his mouth. When he began to suck her nipples, her hand reached down and cupped against her mound. Her thighs closed in on her hand and swung left and right occasionally lifting her ass off the blanket.

James took her hand and pushed her wrist down beside her head and claimed her succulent nipples back in his mouth which all the more elicited moans and groans from her. When he released his clutch on her wrists, his mouth left her breasts replacing it with both of his hands, cupping and squeezing, and hefting them against his palms as he mouthed her soft belly. From his vantagepoint, he could see the smooth dome of her pussy begging to be cupped and fingered. As he licked her navel, her hand dashed forward to reach her pussy. James paused for awhile and watched her hand slide back and forth against her pussy. Once again James took her hand off her pussy and placed it along the side of her hips. He noticed that the pulps of her fingers were wet. And when he turned to look at her pussy from her heaving stomach, the dome was glistening with wetness and her clit hood had visibly risen like a mortar ready to launch its rocket.

“Don’t you want my fingers to do that?”

“Oh, I thought you’d never ask,” she sighed with great craving.

James began to palm the smoothness of her thigh up and down until he parted it with the other then his thumb descended on one of the twin segment of her pussy, caressing it and feeling how smooth she’d shave it. His other thumb followed and did the same thing to the opposite lip. When he pried open the puffy lips, the pink exterior lips seemed to drool. One thumb moved over the top of her twitching clit hood and his well-manicured finger began tracing the side of one dewy lip and on to another. Her hips began to squirm and buck slowly begging for his fingers to explore inside. His thumb holding down her clit hood pressed upward causing the skin fold to stretch and make her pink clit expose to gentle breeze. Now his finger from the other hand slowly entered her and though it glided effortlessly into her because of her slick wetness, it established a firm and snug contact. He pushed the finger back and forth to which her hips undulated in response. His finger glistened like it was anointed in oil as it plowed in and out of her slushy compartment eliciting ecstatic moans from her. This went on for awhile until he leaned his face close to the epicenter of her desire and began slathering the puffy lips with his tongue, mouthing each in earnest.

“I wish I have whipped cream on this, you taste like peaches,” James managed to speak before jabbing lightly his tongue on the inner folds, licking circles around the clit hood but avoiding direct contact to her engorged clit.

“Oh James, think I’m gonna faint or die,” she shrieked.

“No, you won’t. You’ve been through this before, didn’t you?” James glanced up at her.

“Oh no, not to this extent. This is torture, but don’t stop, James, I’m nearly coming,” she breathed raggedly and forced his head back to continue.

James poised his head now between her legs lapping up at her juices and making erotic squishy noises. Honey bucked her hips up and down and James had to pressed her hips so he could thoroughly push her to the edge of her climactic peak. As he licked and tasted her intense arousal, he could see over her chest and between her heaving breasts her head and blonde hair flipping from side to side.

Knowing that she was at the point of no return, James mouthed in full the hood of her clit, sucking it lightly, licking around it inside his mouth and squirting it off only to repeat the process and speeding up the momentum.

“Oh James, James, I’m coming, …I’m coming…urghhhhaaaahhh!” Honey screamed as James waved aggressively the tip of his tongue along the furrow of her pussy. In a tiny second she lifted her hips, convulsed wildly forcing his head down to her pussy and drenching it with her juice till he almost felt drowning.

James wiped his face across her stomach and lurched forward leveling his greasy face over hers. He clasped each of her hands with his and pinned them down at both sides of her head. His rigid member dangled off from his body, the tip touching and sliding off her mound, quite off tangent to its target.

“James what are you doing, get inside me now and fuck me,” she ordered panting with breath and wished James was not restraining her hands so she grope him and stab his cock inside her. Growing impatient with his teasing, she lifted her hips spreading her thighs wide apart and tried to catch him with her desperate pussy.

Finally, she caught him and pushed and maneuver her hips to get him penetrate her. James let her struggle while he remained still with his hands pushed straight down and pinning her hands. She buck her hips up and down but every time she managed to almost take him all, he raised his hips higher trying to retain only the tip at the entrance.

“You fool, get your hands off me, you’re torturing me.”

James laughed a bit and released her hands, which quickly clung, to his neck and her limbs wrapped around his waist pushing herself up to him so she could get all of his thick meat inside her. The more she willed to get him inside the more tighter her pussy has become with the inches that she had gained. She bucked wildly beneath him, grunting at times and finally James collapsed on top of her but made sure she wasn’t pinned down with his weight and started kissing her with his pussy juice tainted lips. Then he began boring her, drilling her like jackhammer, making her breasts wobbled wildly and her face screwed up in the agony of bliss. James slammed violently and deep and it was incredible as her orgasm was rapidly coming again like an onrushing express train. James did a variation of pleasuring of her by pushing her limbs to her breasts while pounding her. Her teeth bit through her lower lip and grunted as she welcomed his assault.

Honey looked like beyond sex-crazed when James sat on his heels and pulled Honey to astride him without disengaging his cock. She began hoisting up and down and arched her back as James sucked her breasts and held her by her narrow waist. As he feasted on her breasts, she grounded her hips against him and felt that her impending orgasm had stood still on the brink and seemed to be gathering a storm to make a ton of orgasm.

James rolled her body so her knees and hands were on the ground and fucked her from behind. He pulled on her hipbones and stomach as well for deeper penetration and chugged along with his steady hot thrusts. Honey kept wailing and felt that his cock was always giving surprise sensations she’d never experienced before.

“Honey, do you want me to come inside you or out.”

“Oh, God James, I can’t think of anything. I’m loosing contact with reality,” she panted. “Ohhh, breasts! Make it to my breasts!” She mewed.

James turned her over and once more gave his last ounce of stamina to hold on and as he pumped into her long and hard, her climax screeched to a fireball of pleasure transporting her body to the nirvana of the ultimate sexual pleasure. She was almost blinded with tears in her eyes and the vision of James pulling his cock and jerking it off above her breasts was a blur. At last she felt warm rain dropping on her heaving breasts. When her vision cleared James was kneeling between her legs, his deflating cock was still dripping come over her sopping pussy. She looked at her breasts and was surprised. A ribbon of thick semen had encircled both her breasts and on her stomach droplets formed a number seven.

“Double O seven! Is this one of the things you do for England, leaving your code number to any girl you make love with?”

“Beats me. Let’s go to the beach and take a swim,” James said pulling her up to her feet.

“James, we still have an hour for another helping.”

“Don’t you want to swim, snorkel or take a tour around this beautiful beach area?”

“No. All I want is you to dive on me, snorkel and harpoon me with your weapon that is license to thrill.”

* * *

Epilogue:

When James awoke to reality in Madame Rose’s Chamber, he felt rejuvenated and blessedly tanned.

“Did you enjoy your fantasy?” Madame Rose asked.

“Very much. I think I’m in love. I want to go back to Ursula er…Honeychiles Rider.”

“Oh. A lot of our customers say that. Try someone else. This is only a sexual fantasy and you don’t live with one like forever. I’m glad you enjoyed it Arny.”

Arny was still in a dreamlike state but he understood what Madame Rose had said.

“I hope you’ll come back as I’ve already prepared another tryst for you.”

“Who would be next?”

“Do you still want to play Sean Connery?”

“I guess so,” rubbing his belly feeling muscle pain like he underwent some rigorous ab exercise.

“Then I suggest you take Danielle Bianchi, 21 year old Miss Rome who appeared in From Russia with Love.”

“Wow, think I can’t recall her beauty.”

“Here, take a look,” she glance to her side and a big screen flash on the dark wall and Danielle was seen in bed with Sean.

“She’s some beauty too.”

“Well, see you then next week on Thursday.”

“Rose, I can’t hardly wait.”

“Earlier than that will cost you double.”

“I don’t mind.”

“By the way, Rose, what did my friend Johnny Olron have the last time he was here?”

“Oh, he was fully satisfied although it cost him dearly.”

“Why? Who’s the girl?”

“It’s girls. Charlie’s Angels. I charge higher when the girls involved are currently active and in their youthful age.”

* * *

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12