Magic Girls 01: Revelations (Illustrated)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers

"Care for a sip?" Hannah asked softly as she caressed her friend's bare shoulders. Cindy slowly reached up towards the floating glass, and simply took it out of midair. As the wine touched her lips, Hannah's hands dug in deeper into her shoulders. She calmly started to kiss Cindy softly on her neck as her hands roamed down from Cindy's shoulders, around her arms, and slowly moved under her breasts.

"Let's have sex like I know you planned." Hannah whispered. "I think I have made it clear that I planned it as well. Let me give you that sexy body you've always wanted, baby."

Hannah then squeezed Cindy's breasts firmly in her hands. Cindy gasped at Hannah's warm touch, and looked down at Hannah's hands as they started to grope her from behind. Her hands ran softly all around her breasts that were tucked away under her pink top.

"Trust me, we'll both enjoy it." Hannah whispered.

With those words, Hannah's very hands began to glow ever so slightly as then continued to caress her breasts. Then with a gentle squeeze, Cindy felt a rush of warmth flow into her body. She could see her own chest glowing with that same magical glow underneath her pink top. Cindy watched in amazement as her breasts slowly started growing larger like two balloons, stretching the material of her top. She looked down her body further as the glowing increased. She watched as the small layer of fat that covered her waist started to shrink down as well.

With Hannah's help, her body was being modified. It was being perfected. It didn't hurt, in fact it felt warm and soothing. Hannah kissed Cindy's neck again as she squeezed Cindy's breasts harder. As she did, Hannah's hands simply sank right through Cindy's pink top and she grabbed directly onto the soft skin of Cindy's breasts. Cindy started to embrace Hannah's touch like she had done before. She no longer cared that her friend's hands had disappeared through her pink top and were now over her bare skin. She didn't care that somehow her former roommate had given her the body of a porn star just by touching her. She didn't worry about the ability to fly, the telekinesis, or any of the other wondrous abilities her friend had been hiding from her all this time.

Cindy reached back and grabbed onto Hannah's cheek, and pulled Hannah's lips to her own. Cindy started to kiss Hannah slowly and passionately, taking her time as Hannah caressed her nipples. Hannah pulled her hands out from inside Cindy's shirt, and spun her around. The two girls finally turned face to face, and Cindy pressed her newly enhanced breasts against Hannah's own large breasts that were barely contained behind her tiny white bra. The two girls kissed harder and harder, turning up the passion between them. Hannah pulled her hands away from Cindy's breasts and out of her top. She placed them on Cindy's face, kissing her with more passion and fire. Their tongues danced in each others mouths.

"This is what I have wanted for so long, Cindy. I've been wanting ... so bad ... to show you what I can do." Hannah said between kisses. Hannah thought about Cindy's breasts, and longed for her top to just fall off of her body. As her thoughts formed, Cindy's top was peeled down over her breasts even though Hannah's hands were still on Cindy's face. Soon, Cindy's amazing new breasts bounced out of her top, and were exposed to the world for the first time. Hannah and Cindy booth looked down at her breasts, and Hannah smiled at the sight.

"Oops." Hannah giggled. "Sometimes my mind just wanders, and my magic gets the best of me."

Hannah coyly put her fingernail in her mouth and watched as Cindy rubbed her hands over her new giant breasts slowly, feeling how full and firm they were. Hannah slowly stepped away and allowed Cindy to examine the changes that Hannah had done to her simply by thinking it. Cindy ran her own finger tips up underneath and around her nipples. Cindy pushed her breasts together and felt their weight in her hands. She ran her hands down her sides and felt her slender waist, her new tight ass in her jeans, and her amazing curves.

"Oh my god. This is ... this is just ... impossible ... my tits!" Cindy stammered as she continued to run her hands over her own body.

"Do you like what I did to your body with my magic?" Hannah asked as she still had her fingernail innocently in her mouth as she talked. "I wanted you to have bigger tits, and you got them. I wanted you to have the hottest body on the planet, and now you do."

Hannah took her finger from her mouth, and ran her hands slowly over her own body. She caressed her own breasts from the outside of her white angelic bra, and closed her eyes as she touched herself.

"Maybe I want to you to be even hotter than that ..." Hannah smiled as she played with her own breasts. She pushed her breasts together as they still were confined underneath her bra, and moaned at her own touch. Her own hands started to glow as she thought about Cindy's large breasts being even larger. She looked deep into the very structure of Cindy's body, and started to alter it with her own mind. She allowed her own fantasies of what she wanted in a sexual partner to be placed onto Cindy. Wisps of light flowed from Hannah's body through magical currents, and slowly merged into Cindy's body. Even though Hannah's own eyes were closed, she could easily watch as Cindy continued to caress her growing breasts, again amazed at what was happening to her. Hannah was letting her magic radiate from her. Cindy's breasts grew larger and larger in her hands, expanding to impossible sizes. Cindy could hardly stand up straight as Hannah cared very little for the laws of physics anymore.

Hannah ceased the flow of her magic, and opened her eyes to see Cindy's immense pair of breasts on her new tiny body. Cindy tried to keep her back straight as she held her immense breasts in her hands. All Hannah could think of was how sexy the evening was becoming now that she had shared her powers with her friend. She longed to show her more.

"Maybe I want longer hair." Hannah stated as she ran her hands up her face in into her own hair. Cindy, with her new magically enhanced breasts still firmly in her hands, looked up at her floating friend as she closed her eyes and focused her magic once more. But this time, Hannah was focusing her magic on her own body. She ran her hands out, and her hair seemed to stay in her fingertips as it instantly grew longer. Hannah let go of her new long blonde hair, and Cindy watched as it fell down over her shoulders. Hannah shook her new hair out, and smiled as she continued to show off her magic.

"Maybe that's not enough. Maybe I want us to play dress-up tonight." Hannah said as she ceased her flight around Cindy's living room and merely levitated where she had started. "Maybe this white lingerie I'm wearing for you is really just part of my sexy costume."

Hannah's entire body started to glow again. Hannah arched her back, and dropped her hands to her sides in a quick jerk. Cindy watched in awe as a giant pair of white angel wings unfolded themselves from Hannah's back as if they had been hidden there the whole time. Cindy could easily see that these feathery limbs were actually part of Hannah's body, and not just some costume toy or tied-on accessory. Hannah spread her newly magical white wings throughout Cindy's living room. She opened her eyes as her feathers bumped up against the walls, knocking down picture frames on the wall and tipping over the bottle of wine Cindy had brought for them.

Not caring for her destructive actions, Hannah flicked her hand above her head, and a small white halo appeared floating above her head. Cindy stepped back as former college roommate was now a gorgeous angel, floating almost naked in the middle of her living room with an amazing pair of her own angel wings gently flapping behind her. Hannah smiled at Cindy as she again displayed amazing magical talents to her friend.

"I love being an angel." Hannah commented. "It is definitely my favorite fantasy character to be. It's so majestic to fly up in the clouds dressed like this. It's so innocent too. It makes the naughty sex I know you want to do with me so much more ... naughty." Hannah reached out towards Cindy with the tip of one of her wings, and gently brushed her cheek with its feathery touch. The touch was amazing, and instantly soothed Cindy's pains that were growing in her back from the weight of her new breasts.

"What would you like to be tonight? A genie? A fairy?" Hannah asked as she floated before her. She started to point at Cindy, preparing to turn her into a sexy fantasy character that even Cindy didn't know she wished she could be. "Maybe I can give you little devil horns and a tail. That might be ... epic." It was then that Cindy snapped back into reality. Hannah was preparing to change her own body even more, and that scared her. She flinched away from the soothing touches of Hannah's wing, and stepped back from the angel in her living room. Before Hannah's magic could flow from her fingertips, Cindy turned and began to hurry out of the living room.

"This is way too weird." Cindy said as she walked out of the room and toward her bedroom.

She grabbed her top, which was now around he waist, and tried to pull it back up over her exposed body. It was difficult to pull her small top over her new large breasts, but Cindy simply continued to walk. The angel realized her sexual desires were taking hold of her at a rapid pace and she was revealing too much or her magic too fast. Hannah rolled her eyes and Cindy soon found it much easier to pull her top back over her immense breasts as they began to shrink back down to their original size.

Cindy swung the door to her room open quickly, and slammed it behind her. Braced against the door, she locked the door shut and tried to ignore what she just saw. It was amazing, but it wasn't real. It couldn't have been real. Perhaps she had drank too much or Hannah had drugged her or something. Safe and alone, she turned from the locked door and started to walk into her room. But it only took her a second to realize there was far more going on tonight than just what she had witnessed in the living room.

Her room was not her room. Her double-size simple bed was now a large king size bed. The red comforter that was astray on her bed this morning was now gold and silver silk sheets made neatly with large feather pillows. Her lamps that had once lit her room were now candles that decorated the shelves, dressers, and even the window sill. Cindy walked towards this strange bed, and touched it.

"What happened to my room?" She said to herself, aloud and alone.

Suddenly she was alone no longer as inch by inch, Hannah's sexy curves seemed to step through the solid locked door as if it wasn't even there. Cindy turned and watched in amazement as not even the securely locked door to her room could stop Hannah as she finished seductively slipping through the door and into her modified room. She was still in her amazingly real angel costume, but had tucked her large wings back to keep from knocking anything else over. Having stepped through the door, Hannah stood once more before Cindy in her white bra and panties. Her wings moved gently as she revealed more and more of her abilities.

"I did this." Hannah told Cindy.

"What? When?" Cindy asked.

"While we were in the living room. I thought your room could use a little change. I hope you like what I did in here."

"I don't understand any of this." Cindy said with a bit of aggression in her voice. "You ... you can fly. You changed your clothes and your body instantly. You just walked right through my door. And now apparently, you're an angel. How is this even possible?" Cindy asked as she walked around her new bed.

"It's just a costume." Hannah said with a little annoyance in her voice. With those words, the halo that floated above her vanished in a puff of white smoke. Her large wings seemed to tuck in tighter, almost merging with her soft skin. She was now completely without her angel wings, yet still in her white robe and tiny lingerie. Hannah calmly turned and looked to her scared friend who was now standing a safe distance away. Hannah gracefully walked over to the side of the bed, and slowly crawled onto it as if it was her own. She crawled to the middle of the bed and calmly crossed her legs in front of her. Within seconds of getting into her relaxed seated position, Hannah was again levitating. She slowly rose above the large bed with her legs still folded in front of her and her sheer white robe grazing the top of the sheets of the bed.

"See, you're doing it again!" Cindy stammered, and she stepped farther away from this strange phenomenon.

"What?" Hannah asked, confused.

"You're just ... floating!"

"Wait! Wait!" Hannah cried as Cindy turned back towards her locked door. Cindy dashed for the door as Hannah tossed her hand out towards the door. As Cindy was about to open the door, the entire door disappeared, becoming a solid wall. Cindy now stood before the solid wall that was once a door and realized she had no escape. She spun back to Hannah, who was still floating above her bed with her magical fingers outstretched towards the door.

"Just stop for a second..." Hannah asked. She slowly lowered her self back onto the bed and ceased her flight. Hannah knew this was going to be a difficult talk with her scared and sexy friend.

"If I tell you more about what is going on tonight and why I am here, do you promise not to be scared anymore?" Hannah asked.

"Maybe."

That was going to have to be enough for Hannah, and she prepared to tell her story. "Honestly, I really don't know how this all happened to me. A while ago, I realized that I could defy gravity. It started with me just floating above my bed, focusing my thoughts hard. But after years of practice, I was soon able to fly through the air and go wherever I wanted with my newly discovered magic. I did enjoy flying all over the world, my arms out stretched like wings. After realizing that I basically had taught myself to fly, I wondered if I could learn to do other things. As my life went on, I just kept being able to do more and more magical things. I also discovered the more and more sex I had, the quicker those new abilities came to me. I decided to keep my magical powers a secret from the world; living as a normal girl in the eyes of the world but secretly being able to do all these magical things."

"That can't be real." Cindy said after hearing Hannah's story. "This has to be a dream."

"Fine. Okay. What if this is a dream?" Hannah concluded as she sat on Cindy's bed, her perfect body tucked away under her tiny white lingerie. "What if I don't have magic and you're asleep right now on your couch? What is there to be scared of? What have you got to lose?"

"...well, I guess nothing but..." Cindy struggled to answer.

"I don't want you to be scared of me and my magical powers." Hannah told her with great concern in her voice. "I just want to make love to you tonight with no worries about anything in the world stopping us, just like that legendary night in our dorm. You remember that night we shared before we graduated, don't you?" Hannah asked her, trying to calm her fears.

"Yeah." Cindy smiled. "That was an amazing night." The talking was calming her nerves as she remembered that this girl was a familiar face. The idea that she might she might be dreaming this whole night up didn't hurt much either.

"What do you remember of that night?" Hannah asked, acting very curious. She crawled to the edge of the bed, smiling as she slowly crept closer to her old roommate. She knew the answers to all her questions for Cindy, but asked anyway.

"Just that you were so hot. You just looked ... well, a lot like you do now. Your body is so ..."

"Perfect?" Hannah answered.

"Yes." Cindy answered as she realized the reason Hannah's body was so perfect was because it was perfect. Hannah had sculpted her curves, her breasts, tights, butt, face, hair, every thing about her with her own thoughts. She was, in a sense, her own creator.

"But you don't remember much else other than what the sex was like?" Hannah asked again, still knowing the answer.

"Not really." Cindy giggled. "I was pretty wasted."

"Well, maybe we'll just have to repeat that night. See if we get the same result. Like I said; you want it, I want it. Who cares if I can just do certain 'special' things. If it's a dream like you think it might be, then dream away. Go crazy. Let it all go."

Cindy had no argument anymore. Her defenses were down. She was now ready.

"Okay, dream girl. I want to know what kind of special things can you do." Cindy demanded, now calm and curious of her friend's magical powers. She had a small smile on her face as she was slowly realizing that even if her former roommate was capable of magical things, in the end all Hannah wanted to do was have sex.

"Well, I don't want to just tell you everything I can do," Hannah started. "But I will point out the things you have witnessed tonight. I can fly. I can pick things up with my thoughts. I can walk through walls. I can read minds. I can change my clothes, a few other things around me ..." Hannah leaned off the bed, allowing Cindy to get full view of her perfect large breasts tucked away under her tiny bra. "I can change my body and make it, as I said, perfect ..."

But Hannah's words started to bounce off of Cindy as all Cindy could do was look down at Hannah's immense cleavage spilling over her bra. Her breasts were far too large for the bra she was wearing, and considering her powers, that was a deliberate choice. Starring at Hannah's cleavage as Hannah enticed her former roommate, Cindy suddenly forgot about her paranoid worries and fears about her magical friend. All she could think of was how she wanted to see those new breasts of Hannah's, and even though she didn't have to, Hannah could easily hear her thoughts.

"You can if you want." Hannah stated.

"What?" Cindy said aloud, unaware of her staring.

"You can look at my large beautiful tits if you like. You long to look at me naked." Hannah stood back up again, and presented her body to Cindy. "Go ahead ... look."

"But..." Cindy started.

But she stopped talking as Hannah stood up from her seated position. Hannah smiled as she just looked down at her own exposed body. In that instant, Hannah's bra and panties just seemed to evaporate off of her body in a magical white mist beneath her sheer robe. Hannah closed her eyes and smiled as she used her magic to expose her perfect naked curves to Cindy; her gorgeous breasts, her petite nipples, her tight waist, her shaven pussy tucked between her long and full legs; Hannah knew that Cindy wanted it all, and Hannah simply leaned backwards against the air behind her.

Just as she was about to fall backwards, her toes floated into the air and she simply lounged on her back in midair. Cindy watched, this time unafraid, as Hannah moved her hands from her inner thighs up over her tight pussy, around her little waist, and up over her perfectly firm breasts as she floated around her bedroom on her back. She squeezed her breasts a little, and moaned. As she moaned, she opened her eyes again and looked at Cindy.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers