Magician's Assistant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man skirted round his boss who stood there huffing and puffing in anger. His red face gave him the appearance of a boiler about to explode. His hands clenched and unclenched. "What the hell do you think your doing?" He shouted at her.

"I'm paying for the groceries." She replied. The answer shook her. She was stripping for food. How low could she get. The awareness of how degraded her morals were shattered her self-worth.

"You're a dirty whore. I don't want the likes of you in my store. Get out. Walk the streets where you belong. Look for customers on the street not in my store. Don't come back here or I'll phone the police." He ranted at her.

Scooping up her clothes she ran out of the store. With them bundled in her arms she shivered in fright. Standing naked on a street corner was a horrifying nightmare come true. "No! No, no, no. This can't be happening." She whispered.

They were staring at her. As though she might become invisible if she stood still enough she froze. People were giggling and making awful remarks about her nakedness. Before it drove her into madness she pulled on her clothes and headed down the street straightening them as she went.

A block down from the store she the fast walk turned into a saunter. Her hips began to sway in a steady rhythm. 'At least I'm free of George and being sold to a glorified pimp.' She sighed.

The wind lifted the hem of the dress flashing her knickers. She was too exhausted to control it she carried on aimlessly walking desperately trying to think what to do next. She wistfully looked at the cars passing wishing she could get a ride home. Perhaps she should try and hitch a ride.

A young outside her shop stopped sweeping as Alice approached. She looked Alice up and down. "Pull your dress down girl. Don't you know your advertising?" She chuckled then realisation swept her face. She noticed Alice was scanning the passing cars.

"Your one of those whores. Get out of here. I don't want you cheap whores back here spoiling my trade. Go get your tricks somewhere else. Just walk on up the street where you belong. You cheap whore." The young woman said.

So that was why she hadn't pulled down her dress. It was a frightening realisation that she was looking to be picked up, not for a ride home, but for business. Twice she had been told she was a whore. She had been blocking out of mind the terrible prospect that she was scanning cars as they passed to turn a trick.

Alice moved on not knowing where she might end up.

A car stopped and she leant through the open window. Involuntarily the words left her throat in a husky stage whisper. "Do you want a cheap whore?" She asked. Tears formed in her eyes. She dare not look at the stranger who was about to buy her body.

She knew only too well he could tell her to do anything he wanted however perverted. Perhaps she would have been better off being sold on to George's contact. At least she would have been looked after, protected from the worst that men could do to her.

Out here she was alone and could only say 'yes' to whatever they wanted. If she stayed out on the streets long enough there would be no turning back. She had already been in a hypnotic state for over twenty-four hours reinforcing its power over her. At the beginning she might have been able to shake it off but not now.

"Get in the back and lie down." The man told her forcefully.

'Shit! What now?' She thought. She feared she was being kidnapped. Hidden from view on the back seat she couldn't see where she was going or who had taken her. 'How does he know I will lie here quietly as he told me?' She pondered. 'Unless he knows I'm hypnotised. 'At least it can't be a kidnapping.' She threw out the thought that it couldn't get any worse for it always did.

The car pulled up and he leaned over to tell her. "Follow me." With head down she didn't care where she was but what was going to happen to her. Alice was bout to say to her self, at least I'm off the streets, but dare not tempt fate.

Only half aware of her surroundings she followed him into a rough looking building that had been a warehouse once. "Sit down right there." He ordered her. He didn't tell her he had ordered her. What was going on?

"Drink this." He said.

She sipped it as though she had a choice after such a direct order. It was there in his voice, everything a command. With relief she found it was water and gulped greedily at it.

"You're worn out and dehydrated. You must drink more water, and then you can sleep." Half way through the last glass of water she fell asleep sitting up on the sofa.

***

Waking up she wondered where she was. In a soft comfortable bed, alone, that was where she was. Not remembering how she got there or who with she became frightened.

In walked a stranger. It came back to her that she had been picked up by a punter, buying her to perform.

"Drink this." He told her. She remembered the commanding voice. There was no question she had to do as she was told. The fresh orange juice wasn't so much drank as absorbed.

"Tell me everything that has happened to you since I left you at your house." He commanded forcefully.

She blinked back tears so that she could look at him. It was Darren! She spent what seemed the most embarrassing two hours telling him everything. Every humiliating detail spilled out of her mouth, as ordered. The feelings, sensations, everything was revealed. She told him every sordid little detail.

At last she was silent. It was all out and a great relief.

"I went back to your house to find out why you hadn't called. James was there. He wouldn't let me in so I forced my way in. He wouldn't tell me anything so I forced it out of him. He's not in hospital but only just. I was hanging around Georgies' place wondering what to do. He's not someone to tackle so easily. You'll have to lie low here for awhile." Darren explained.

"I thought I saw you on the street then lost you. That must have been when you went into the store. Anyway, by the time I drove back round the block there you were. I had to keep you out of sight in case George or one of his friends spotted you. I don't want to get caught up with them." He said. Darren gave her a big smile.

"You're safe here." He shrugged unsure whether to go on. "When you're ready for it I have the phrase to release you."

Her eyes opened wide. Was she dreaming or was it really all over.

"It's not going to be that simple though. You'll need rest and help in overcoming those deep suggestions. I contacted a professional hypnotist and he told me you shouldn't have been left so long under its influence. It must be deep seated now." He said

As dreadful as she felt his smile comforted her. It shone from his face replacing the deep frown of concern that had been there while she told her sorry tale. She rested her head back on the soft pillow. She really was safe now. She trusted him. There was some doubt though.

Did she want him to rid her mind of all those things she had learnt? James had used her as an experimental doll but she too had learnt something about the pleasures her body could give and take. It might be nice to use those skills with this gorgeous man.

12