Magician's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
She was intrigued by his magic...
1.1k words
3.97
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Tracey...

I could hear the roar of the crowd, the clapping, the excitement, the anticipation was palpable. The announcer walked back from the bright stage, fading into the softer light spilling over from the spotlights lighting the stage. The curtain ruffled behind him as he walked door the corridor back towards me.

"All you buddy!"

This was my time to shine, my time to have fun, my time to let loose and enjoy the freedom that comes with true magic.

I stepped into the light, the spotlights blinding me, blinking to adjust. No matter I could hear the crowd spring to life. My cape rustled behind me with breeze of my swift walk; burgundy velvet on the inside and black on the out, the contrast giving me a regal look.

I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust to the bright lights shining down upon me.

"For my first act of amazement I will select a young lady from the audience! And not only will I make her disappear, I will take her to another world, another realm a faraway place of excitement and mystery; of intrigue and pleasure!"

The oohs and aahs were audible throughout the audience. I scanned the crowd looking for my lucky victim. Passing over regular and plain, dim and dull, drab and boring, she stuck out like a highlighter amongst crayons. A whole other level. Her blond hair shown in the crowd, reflecting the light from the stage lights, her blue eyes glinting intrigue and excitement, and desire. She was the one, filled with dark desires. She would do nicely.

"You my dear!" I looked into her eyes.

She did not feign the guess of who, she know, she was wanted and the desire was mutual. She stood elegantly walking with only a slight hint of trepidation. She held the anxiety while she sauntered to the stage, her sex appeal apparent in her stride, in her hips, in her walk. Our eyes connected and I saw into her dark fantasies. This was exactly what she was hoping for tonight. Yet, she had no idea; this encounter would go beyond her wildest dreams.

As she stepped up the stairs onto the stage I extended my hand for her to hold. She put her hand into mine trustingly, and I could feel the warmth of her soft flesh against my gloved hand. I led her to center stage where there was a huge wooden wheel with straps for her wrists and ankles. Our eyes met again and in silent agreement we moved forward together to the contraption at the center of the stage. I turned to the audience, her hand still held in mine, raising up both hands and subsequently one of hers.

"And now for my first trick, I will make this lovely beauty disappear from our realm and into the next!"

I walked her over to the wheel, gesturing to the stirrups at the bottom for her feet. I lifted my hand up, offering her support as she stepped up onto the holds. She stepped in and turned to face me, and the audience. She stepped her other leg into the opposite stirrup, her eyes widening as her legs spread, almost uncomfortably wide. She looked into my eyes, fear and excitement intertwining in her pupils. As I met her gaze I nodded, telling her silently that this was ok, trust me.

I strapped both of her feet into the wheel, the combination of the leather straps and the cold metal of the buckle sending chills up her gorgeous, muscled legs. And next I reached up, above my head strapping in her wrists, first the right then the left.

I turned to the audience motioning towards my lovely volunteer, now suspended helpless in mid air. I began to spin the wheel, sending her head spinning down to her feet, disorienting her. As I did, I through the sheet that had been resting idly on the floor, I picked up and shook high in the air, enough to cover her, and the wheel. As the sheet feel to the ground, vanished from sight there was nothing, no wheel, no woman, just an empty stage.

I heard the harsh gasps of my audience and cries of, "Oh my god. Where did she go? That was incredible! How did he do that"...

She felt the cold wind rush over her skin as she spun on the cool wood of the wheel. Then she felt a sinking feeling and air rush over her body again. Suddenly the room went dark. As the sheet went up in front of her, blocking the bright lights of the stage, she was plunged into darkness. She was disoriented, which way was up. What a scary, yet exciting feeling. So helpless, here in the dark, trapped, spread out on a magicians magic wheel, hanging upside down. The rotation had stopped, leaving her feet directly above her head. Her dress had started to fall, exposing her thong, the cool air felt good on her thighs.

She started to hear footsteps in the dark, moving closer to her. The familiar sound of dress shoes walking down an echoing corridor. As her eyes started to adjust she saw the silhouette of her magician approaching in the dark, dim light. He walked closer, coming all the way up to her, his figure imposing over her as her hung upside down, her face by his hips.

"Hmmm you are beautiful, lying there helplessly. What is a man to do..."

He paused, and then reached out, a rod in his hand, moving up to the outline of her pussy that could be seen through the thin fabric of her thong. She felt the cool wood, of what could have only been his wand, tracing the outline of her clit. Oh my god, how good that felt to be so helpless, she couldn't stop him if she wanted to. Hmmm, she moaned and cooed.

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you?"

He reached out with his other hand unzipping his pants and bring out his rock hard dick, bringing it up right exactly to her eye level.

"That's right; you are going to suck my dick like a good little magician's slut!"

And with that he forced the head of his cock passed her lips and into her warm, inviting mouth. At first she gagged, fighting her loss of control, and as his shaft plunged into her throat she realized, how excited she was and how much she enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her mouth and his wand on her now swollen and engorged clit...

To be continued...