Magister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning Damian flicked the flogger and it struck her ass with a light crack.

His hand reaches out and brushed against the pink mark that gradually appeared on her ass cheeks. Damian then began to give Alasara a thorough flogging. He concentrated mainly on her delightfully round ass, quickly bringing a pretty, pink glow to her cheeks with several, quick, struck blows. Alasara was moaning, but not yet really crying out much. He then proceeded with a series of heavier strikes right at the juncture of thigh and buttocks, and these strikes got a small series of yips from Alasara.

He lashed the back of her thighs several times each and then went back to her ass with a series of hard downward strikes. Alasara let out a little scream at the last of them. He reached down and roughly grabbed her buttocks, digging his fingernails into the now sensitive flesh. She tried to arch her back, but the restraints held her down.

"Mmm... almost done with the hard part little one, just your lovely tits and pussy left to punish now." He undid her ankle bindings and turned her over on to her front. He kept the pillows under her ass, and this time tied her legs higher up on the bed posts. Her legs were spread impossibly wide and her pussy was wide open to him. He sat beside her on the bed and began to play with her tits, gently massaging them, and then he moved to her nipples. He pinched and twisted them for countless seconds, getting her nipples even harder than they already were and then dipped his head down and sucked and licked them for several minutes.

She was continually moaning now, the heady mix of pleasure and pain overwhelming her senses. He suddenly bit her right nipple and she screamed. "Aaaaaahhhhh! Please sir... it's... it's too much" Alasara gasped out, having trouble speaking.

"Soon we shall finish little one."

With that he brought the flogger down on her right breast, then the left, repeating the pattern several times. The flogger turned her breasts a bright pink as she writhed and moaned in her bindings. He stood then and moved to the foot of the bed. He brought the flogger down on her stomach several times, slowly moving lower and lower. Finally, he brought it down with a harsh snap on her pussy and she let out a scream and her back bowed. Damian struck twice more in the same spot and again Alasara moaned in pain.

"We're all but done with the hard part little one. You've done very well tonight. I'm very pleased."

With that, Damian placed the flogger on the tabled beside the bed. Alasara lay on the bed, tears running down her cheeks, quietly sobbing and shaking from her punishment. He untied her legs from the bed and she rolled over onto her side looking at him with a mixture of fear and wonder on her face.

He went to the table and uncorked the small bottle. He poured a small amount into one of the two metal cups and went over to the bed, and sat down beside Alasara. Running his fingers though her hair, a small sigh came to her lips.

"I knew I was forgetting something." He muttered an arcane phrase, focused his will and then ran his hands through her hair. A warm tingling suffused her scalp and suddenly her hair was now tumbling all over the place, now long enough to stretch to midway down her back.

"Much better."

Alasara looked at him in wonder. He continued to amaze her with the use of magic for such small and mundane tasks.

"I prefer you with long hair, it becomes you. And in a few days I'll show you some interesting uses for that lovely long red hair of yours." He handed her the one of the small metal cups. "Drink this. It's a special treat, even for me. This is Silver Tears. It's a potent elven spirit, infused with Silver Dragon blood, freely given. It has some interesting side effects, besides being a potent relaxant."

She swallowed the small glass of spirits, and gasped as her as a sharp tingling sensation began to spread from her stomach to the rest of her body. Damian also downed a glass of Silver Tears, and smiled as he felt the tingle and glow spread through his chest and downward. He then knelt on the bed, and rolled her over on to her back, spreading her legs. His head dipped down and he began to run his tongue along her slit.

"Oooooooohhhh... Damian!" She screamed. Her back arched straight off the bed when he found her clit and sucked on it violently. She continued to writhe on the bed as his tongue pillaged her pussy. She let out another bloodcurdling scream as she came as he bit her clit lightly while sucking on it at the same time.

With that he rose up above her and used his knees to part her thighs even wider. Her sex was glistening with her juices as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her virgin pussy. He slipped the head inside her and she again arched her back at the intense sensation, magnified by the Elven liquor that she had swallowed earlier. The deep pain in her beaten ass cheeks had morphed into a deep penetrating throbbing sensation that warmed her to her very core.

Suddenly with a brief flare of pain, Damian thrust inside her, burying his cock into her with one firm, continuous stroke. She arched her back and screamed his name as the flare of pain and the effects of the Elven elixir sent her over the edge and her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm. Her body shook for almost a minute as the Dragons Tears multiplied the sensations of being filled tenfold.

Damian continued thrusting into her as hard and deep as he could, Alasara's clenching muscles almost too tight for him to gain entrance. Her pussy gripped his cock fiercely, and the sensations were powerful. He thrust several more times, and then bellowed as he let loose his seed inside her. He then collapsed on top of her, his head against her shoulder, both of them panting with exhaustion.

A few moments later, after he had caught his breath Damian walked on shaky legs to the bathing chamber. He retrieved a basin of water and a soft cloth and returned to the bed. He cast a cantrip on the bowl of water, heating it to a point where it was just above pleasantly warm, and then dipped the cloth in the water, wiping the cloth over Alasara's still quivering pussy. The warmth of the wet cloth sent her shivering into another small orgasm, as Damian wiped away the traces of blood and mixed juices from her pussy. He used a dry part of the cloth to wipe up some of the mess on the bed. He picked a quivering Alasara up, and put her into the chair at the table, and then changed the sheets on the bed with a spare set that he had stored underneath the bed.

He then went back to the table and poured the remaining Dragons tears into the two metal cups, and had her drink it, as he held the cups to her lips.

"This will ensure you sleep well, and are not overly sore in the morning little one. And for me it will replenish and multiply my magical energy stores for tomorrow. It is a wonderful elixir, is it not?" He then downed his glass in one swallow.

"Mmmm...." She murmured sleepily. Alasara's eyes were barely open at this point. Damian picked her up and carried her back over to the bed. He placed her gently in the bed, and then crawled in beside her. Alasara made contented noises as her tucked his body against her.

"Mmm... thank you sir." She muttered, and drifted off to sleep, as Damian nuzzled the back of her neck. Within seconds, he too was fast asleep.

12