Magnolia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clumsily, I sat down and let my body fall back, bringing my head to rest on one of the overstuffed pillows with my hands bound stiffly in front of me. Maggie shook her head, laughing softly.

"Been a while since I've had a boy this eager," she said, amused. My body was trembling, and I knew she could see it clear as day. "You and me? We're gonna have a hell of a time."

One breath at a time,I told myself.One breath at a time.But it was no good. I was shaking like a leaf, and she knew it.

With those hips swinging like a pendulum, she walked over to the bed, working the walk for all it was worth. On the bare spot on the bed, she sat down next to me and began to stroke my face. "That face..." she breathed. "As soon as I saw you at the café, my mind started going in circles. They say you gotta flirt to get ahead in the business, but sometimes... Well, sometimes you gotta see how far you can take it. Just to keep the next poor boy in line wondering how far he'll get. Know what I mean?"

I nodded, and Magnolia grinned wickedly, those dimples in her cheeks deepening. She was close enough to touch, now, but I knew better than to try. Not without permission.

She reached down to my hands, then. Just as quickly as she'd tied the scarf, she untied it and brought a second one out from behind her back. This one was blood red.

"Now reach your hands back, as far as they'll go," she ordered. "This oughtta work. You ain't the first boy I've tried it on."

I obeyed, straining to reach the bedposts as nearly as I could. My hands were only free for a second, as she tied both of them to the posts.

"Can't have you getting out, now. Can we?"

I shook my head, playing along.

Her hands travelled down my body, unbuckling my belt, fingering the zipper of my jeans and working the buttons apart. In my boxers underneath, my cock hardened, straining against the thin cloth.

Magnolia noticed. She ran a finger across the shaft of my erection, just enough to raise goosebumps. "Oh, yeah... Real eager."

She got busy undressing me, pulling my dark jeans off by the cuffs before I knew she was doing it. With a briefwhooshof fabric against my skin, she slid them off and tossed them onto the floor. Then I felt her perfectly manicured fingers working their way into the white elastic band of my red plaid boxers. When I looked up at her face, an evil smirk was twisting her lips, just visible in the light of the candles.

"You ready for this, honey?" she teased.

It was far too late to say 'no'. I nodded.

She playfully patted my cheek and bent down over my crotch. Slowly, very slowly, she pulled off my boxers, and I felt my cock throbbing and stiffening as it emerged from cover. I felt the soft cotton of my underwear stroking the skin of my knees and ankles as Magnolia slowly plucked it off, savoring the moment as she stripped me down. Then her hands were on my ankles, wrapping them tight with the scarves, one after the other. With one hand on her hip, she looked me over, naked but for the scarves that held me down to the bed.

The deepclackof her high-heeled shoes echoed loud in my ears as she strode close to me. I tried to time my breathing to the sound of her footfalls, slowing it down to a crawl. But then I felt my muscles tighten as she dragged a finger across my nipple, making me gasp.

She giggled at that, as if laughing at a private joke, and moved her hand to my other nipple, twirling and retracing her finger across the tip until it hardened. Then, as her other hand stroked my face, she gave my nipple a hard pinch and twisted it as far around as it would go. I bit my lip, but I couldn't stifle the little moan of pain rising in the back of my throat. With one hand still holding my nipple in a tight pinch, she moved the other hand down to my cock, running her fingers in circles around the sensitive rim and stroking the shaft along the vein. I tried to twist on the bed, but the tight knots of her scarves held me down fast. Magnolia laughed girlishly as she saw me struggling, her hands not wavering for even a second as they attacked me.

"Just a little taste," she said, her breathy voice lilting with satisfaction. "We're just getting started."

She could use me however she wanted, now. I was naked and helplessly bound, and I had nothing but her promise of mercy to keep me safe. For the first time that night, I wondered if that was enough.

I drew in my breath suddenly as I felt her hand leaving my cock, but her other hand moved to twist my other nipple. Then she leaned close to me, and I felt goosebumps prick up on the back of my neck as her lips brushed my ear, her hand tight on my neck to hold me still. Then she stood up, and I exhaled as her hands released me. Her eyes met mine, and she gave me a coy smile as her hands moved to the straps of her black silk dress. Just as slowly as she had undressed me, she worked her dress free from her shoulders and let it pool on the floor, slipping her bare feet from her shoes as she stepped out of the dress and kicked it into a corner.

She wore nothing but a pair of lacy black panties under it, visibly moistened from the thrill of binding me and stripping me bare. Her breasts, as pale, soft and smooth as the rest of her, hung down like ripe fruit, the nipples pale pink and as hard as they could be. Her legs were slim and well-muscled, her waist slim, her belly flat.

Drawing closer to the bed, she swung one leg over me and moved to straddle my chest, bringing her hands to the back of my head to pull me up closer. "Like what you see, honey?" she asked playfully.

Before I could answer, she eased herself down and brought her breasts down to eye-level, just inches from my face. I felt beads of sweat forming on my arms, with the touch and intimacy of it all.

"Kiss it," she ordered, sticking her left breast in my face. "Suck on it."

I didn't argue. I strained my neck as far as it would go, with my hands bound to the bed, and closed my lips around the firm nipple of her left breast, giving a barely-audiblesmackas I kissed it.

"Come on, you can do better than that," she said, shifting one hand to cup my balls in her hand while her other hand caressed my growing erection. Her soft thumb ran circles around my scrotum, making me shudder. "You know what'll happen if you don't please me, right honey?" she whispered in my ear.

I didn't waste time. I ran my tongue in a slow, crisscrossing dance across her nipple, tracing circles around the hardening pink tip. As if from far away, I heard Magnolia give a soft sigh.

"That's good, honey," she breathed. "You just keep on that."

I kept it up as long as I could. There was no way in hell I was going to anger a woman with my balls cradled in her hands.

After a while, she drew herself up, shifted her position and stuck her right breast in my face. "The other one now," she said breathily. "Come on, quick.

I obeyed, fighting to ignore the growing ache in my tongue, and savored the sound of her quickening breaths.

Her grip on my cock was tightening now, her fingers stroking it at a fast tempo. After half a minute, I felt an orgasm rising in me, making me light-headed. Without meaning to, I gasped and threw my head back, withdrawing my lips from Magnolia's breast.

She didn't take kindly to that.

I gasped as her hand left my cock and clamped around my throat. I'd have fought her off if I could, but with my hands and ankles bound to the bed, there was no chance in hell.

Her grip on my throat tightened. "Aw, honey... Why'd you have to go and do a thing like that?" she hissed.

"I'm sorry, I just..." I started.

She cut me off. "Shhhh... Just listen. I think we need to get a few things clear, now. First of all: when I tell you to give my titties a little suck, you don't stop 'til I saystop. You got that?"

I nodded as best I could, with her hands closed around my neck.

"Good. Second: when you spend a night with Miss Maggie, you don't come 'til shesaysyou come."

With that, she gave my balls a light squeeze, making me twitch. "Hm..." she said, studying my anguished face. "I think you get the message. Ready for some more?"

I nodded.

She perked up. "Good! 'Cause for the next part, all you gotta do is lay back. Lay back and take a deep breath."

With my hands and ankles bound, there was nothing I could do but lay back. As for the deep breath, though...

She stood up on the bed and gave me one last coy grin before turning around. Almost immediately, my eyes travelled to the firm curves of her ass. Magnolia was a petite woman, but her butt was round, jutting, and just big enough to give it that enticing little jiggle when she moved. With the scuffle on the bed, her lacy black panties started to catch in the crack of her cheeks, pulling their sheer fabric even tighter against her ass.

"Did you remember to take a deep breath, honey?" she asked.

I drew in my breath as deeply as I could, and held it. Then everything went dark.

In one fluid motion, Magnolia eased her butt down onto my face and sat down, leaving me smothered under soft flesh and black lace. She wiggled and grinded against my face, and I heard her chuckle as I struggled futilely against my bonds, feeling the tightly knotted scarves biting into my wrists and ankles. I fought to hold onto what little air I had, even as it made me dizzy.

After a minute, or two minutes, she propped herself up and lifted up her ass, just long enough to let me exhale and take another breath.

"Sorry honey, that's all you get..." She laughed wickedly as she pressed her butt back onto my face.

I gasped for air desperately, but it was no use. Her buttocks, like two soft pillows of flesh, consumed me completely. For just a moment, I let out a little moan of pain as I realized, for the first time that night, how helpless I really was.

She lifted her ass, eased herself onto my chest and twisted around to gaze down at me, her expression suddenly more smug than I'd seen it that night.

"Did I hear a moan down there?" she asked, feigning innocence.

If you want me to stop, just say 'stop',I remembered her saying. Did I really want to break it off now? She controlled me more completely than any woman ever had, but I somehow couldn't bear to see her leave. And if I told her to stop now, I'd never know what she would have come up with next to torment and titillate me.

She swept her hand across my face and into my sweat-streaked hair, twining loose strands of hair through her fingers. "Awww..." she cooed. "My baby's tired? But you wouldn't want to end our fun now, would you?" She wrapped her fingers around my erect penis as she said it, sending a shudder of pleasure through my body as she massaged it softly, just short of bringing me to orgasm. I shut my eyes tightly, savoring the feeling as it passed.

Magnolia winked down at me, then turned away from me and eased her ass back down onto my face. I took a deep breath, nearly exhaling as I felt her hands on my cock again.

She kept it up for at least ten minutes, grinding her buttocks into my face as she softly stroked my throbbing cock, bringing me to the brink of coming again and again, only to deny me. By the end, my limbs trembled violently, the tip of my dick oozed pre-cum, and images swam through my head in slow-motion like fever dreams.

I knew she had let me go when I inhaled through my nose and it finally came in clear. I lay there for at least a minute, savoring the brief respite from her smothering, my eyes closed tight and my mouth wide-open and gasping for air.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked across the room to the foot of the bed.

Magnolia had moved a chair to the end of the bed and sat down on it. The nearby candles bathed her pale body in shifting light. I could see her soft breasts moving up and down in a steady tempo as her breathing quickened. A thin glaze of sweat covered her neck and midsection, and I could see her hands shaking, but just barely, when she raised her hand to her neck to wipe it.

She leaned forward in her chair. "Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

I was spent. I barely managed a weak nod.

"Well, I went to all the trouble to bring you here," she said, contemplating my fate. "I'll never get a better chance, right?"

Her voice trailed off. I stayed silent, waiting for her to finish. I was exhausted, but I still hungered for her touch. My eyes stayed glued to the soft curves of her breasts and the dark twists of her pinned-up hair. The thought of taking her in my arms made my cock pulse in time with my heart. She was so close, but I'd never have her until she untied me.

If she left me there much longer, I knew I'd start to beg. I didn't like that thought, but I knew it would happen.

Magnolia shot me another one of her cocksure looks, stood up, and sauntered over to my side.

"You think you're getting lucky tonight?" she asked pointedly. "You think I'm giving it up for you? Is that it?"

I didn't know how to answer.

"Truth is, honey," she continued, "I've been with a lot of men since the divorce, but nobody could ever give me what I wanted in the sack. Not unless I kept them trussed up and under my thumb. Hell, you really want to know how it is, I ain't got much use for anybody's touch except my own."

I stared up at her in disbelief.

She was leaving me here. All that pain under her hand, all the looks, all the rituals, and all the trouble of dragging me up to her bedroom, and she was leaving me hanging.

"Not what you expected?" she asked innocently. "Thought you were getting something?"

I chose my words carefully.

"I just...I just wanted to satisfy you," I said, through trembling lips.

That made her chuckle.

"Oh, you will," she assured me.

She eased herself down onto the chair again.

"All you got to do is lie there," she whispered. "Just lie there and let me watch you suffer."

I couldn't take it any longer. I twisted, tossed and turned on the bed, lashing out and clawing at the air. My face twisted in anger, and I felt tears welling up at the corners of my eyes. But the scarves had me bound tight, and my struggling just made Magnolia laugh harder.

"Oh, I know what I'm doing, honey," she teased. "It's what I always tell the other girls around here: You don't need whips and chains to torture a man. All it takes is knowing when to stop."

I let myself go limp on the bed as I gave up on fighting my bonds, and Magnolia locked eyes with me. She smiled.

"You can struggle all you want," she said. "Hell, it wouldn't be any fun if you didn't. "

She relaxed in the chair and slipped a hand into her panties. Her mouth tightened into a little"o"of pleasure as she dug her fingers deep into her cleft. Before long, she began to sigh.

In the whole hour that I lay there struggling, she never once took her eyes off me.

I balled my fists up, kicked at the air, and grunted with exertion as I tried to free myself. I never broke the knots, and she never lifted a finger to stop me. For the whole hour, she just drank in the sight of me tied up helplessly, fingering herself as she enjoyed the show.

The harder I fought my bonds, the harder she rubbed herself. By the end, I'd heard her give at least three deep moans as she came, wetly and loudly, coaxing herself to orgasm with those slender fingers of hers. But after an hour, she was spent.

"Goddamn," she sighed, working her way shakily onto her feet at the end of it all. "Guess I ought to thank for the nice night, honey."

I lay back limply, praying that she'd untie me now that she'd had her fun.

Instead, Magnolia slowly gathered up her dress from the floor, slipped it back on over her head, and blew out all the candles but one. In the light of that last one, I saw her bend over me to plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks," she said. "I mean it. You're the best lay I've had in a long time. Shame you'll be gone in the morning."

With that, she made her way to the door and walked away.

A minute passed, then another.

I hear her knuckles rapping at the door of the next room. The door's hinges creaked as it opened.

"Yeah?" said a voice.

"He's ready," I heard Magnolia say. "Poor boy must be tired to the bone after what I put him through, but you might be able to perk him up. Go on, girl. You've earned it."

Bare feet padded against the floor, making it creak. The crack of light at the door grew wide as someone pushed it open, and I saw a woman's silhouette approach me. She was wearing a white bathrobe, and her unkempt blonde hair was combed aside just enough that I could make out her cornflower blue eyes staring at me.

"Kara?" I whispered.

She grinned shyly and bent over to untie my wrists and ankles. Gratefully, I stretched out on the bed, savoring the feeling of free movement. But then I looked up to meet her gaze.

"Miss Maggie said you'd be here," she said quietly. "And she said you were looking for some company tonight."

My eyes narrowed at her, and I smiled.

I beckoned for her, and with a wicked look, she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor, kneeling over me as she did it. She blew out the candle, and we embraced on the bed.

12