Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 03

Story Info
Mahesh gets betrayed by his own bladder.
6.2k words
4.53
9.9k
6
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers

The next morning, Mahesh woke up at 5:30 AM and felt strange. Firstly, he was in Aishwarya's house. Secondly, he was completely naked.

It still felt strange for him. He doubted he could ever get used to it. He was naked in a stranger's house. Although they kept asserting he was like a brother to them, it still felt strange. And, now that he came to think of it, it was incestuous and not pleasant. His daily call interrupted these disturbing thoughts as he entered Aishwarya's bathroom. He came out to see Madhumitha awake. He went down on all fours and kissed her feet. Madhumitha followed him to the kitchen and showed him how to use Aishwarya's coffee machine. By the time he was ready, all three of them were up. Mahesh made coffee for all four of them. The previous day, Mahesh sat down because there were no other chairs. Today, the chairs were moved back to the hall.

He knew they had done this to taunt him. He did not take the bait, he gave them their coffees and sat on the floor. The morning wood, which had subsided while he brushed his teeth and did his business, was now rising back.

"Good work, naked boy. Absolutely no clothes for you, so absolutely no furniture either. We do not want you shedding pubic hair anywhere." Aishwarya instructed him.

"But he does not have any pubic hair." Mom piped in. Hearing his mother talk about pubic hair was having it's effect on Mahesh. He was rising and rising fast.

"Oh Oh" Mom continued.

"What happened, Mom?" Asked Aishwarya.

Mom did not say anything but pointed to Mahesh's penis. That made Mahesh groan as he felt a wave of ecstasy. His mom watching him naked, talking about his organs was all taboo to him. However, the wrongness itself was what was causing his predicament. As his two mistresses watched, amused, he grew to his full strength.

"What did you used to do with your brother when he got stiff?" Mahesh groaned again. Mom started to get annoyed. "Mahesh! We discussed this yesterday, you have a penis. And, you have a giant one at that. And, you are naked. We are going to talk about it. Now, stand up. You need to be punished."

"Wooooooooh!" Both women cheered. Madhumitha's eyes were sparkling.

"Ladies, why don't you put him over my knee."

"Mom, you don't need to take any unnecessary strain. I will take care of it." Aishwarya offered.

"Oye! Why you? I can do it, Mom. Pick me, Pick me" Madhumiha piped in.

They both fought over it while mom watched, amused and Mahesh watched in fear. He would happily take his mom's spankings. She was quite weak. Mistresses, however, knew how to hurt.

"Okay ladies, stop fighting. There is only one way to settle this. Both of you spank him once while he is standing. The bigger scream gets the prize."

Mahesh was no longer shocked or even surprised. He did not know whether his mom was going along because she felt he really deserved it or because she herself was a dominatrix back when she was young. However, he had no doubts anymore. Mom was not a participant anymore. She was a tormentor now. And there was nothing he could do about it other than to meekly accept.

He stood up and they motioned him to turn around. He did slowly, resigned to his fate.

SPLAT! He screamed as the vicious shot hit is left buttock. Left side meant Madhumitha. SPLAT! The second one made him bawl.

"Sorry, Madhumitha." Mom announced. How about a sorry for me, ma? "It was actually not a fair competition. The second one was always going to make him bawl louder. My mistake. You will get the next one. Now, Aishwarya, will you do the honours."

And so, Aishwarya took him over the knee again. Mahesh was worried. He was fully erect and did not know if he would be able to refrain from humping when Aishwarya started smacking him. However, Aishwarya preempted it. She put him over her knee and brought her thighs over his penis. He screamed in pain even before the spanking started. Aishwarya viciously spanked his bare ass right in front of mother who was looking approvingly. After 8 smacks, Mahesh fell down, none too softly and resumed his tears. The three women sat on the sofa and put their legs on him. Mom continued to Madhumitha.

"SO, Madhu. You are the expert. What did you used to do with your brother when he got stiff?"

"It was not much of an issue, mom. You see, he was not like your son. He was less than four inches fully hard."

"Oh My God. And, I thought my husband was small."

Mahesh forced himself to stop from groaning. Mom looked at how Mahesh controlled himself and smiled. The boy was learning. That meant that this treatment was correct. Mahesh deserved to be naked and at their feet. She had some reservations about treating him this way earlier but now, they were all gone.

"How big was he, mom?"

"6."

Mahesh continued squirming on the floor against the combined weight of three feet pressing on him. Mom went to use the restroom again. Aishwarya ordered him to get dressed. It was time for his daily exercises.

"Oh! I have got to see this." Madhumitha said, laughing and joined them. Aishwarya made him run two rounds following which he was nearly ready to pass out. Aishwarya wanted to make him do more exercises but she knew he would faint. He had to be punished for it. She told him she would punish him for this later but then smiled as she carried him back home. A group of 4 boys laughed at him as Aishwarya carried him. Once he reached home, they undressed him as per the house rules and gave him many glasses of water. He thanked them for their kindness. Aishu told him that he would not be thanking them in some time which scared him. Very soon, it was time for his morning chores and the first of it was to sweep the house. While sweeping, the glasses of water finally did it's thing and he had to use the toilet. When he stopped and turned to move, Aishu stopped him.

"NO". The NO was firm and final.

"Ma'am." He told her. "I need to use the toilet."

"NO." Mahesh was terrified.

"Ma'am, please."

"You were supposed to run two rounds and do a bunch of exercises. You failed. This is your punishment."

"No, please. I need to go."

"You can go. I am not stopping you. But then, you will spend a half-hour outside, completely naked."

Mahesh groaned. He begged and pleaded with Aishu. He then begged his mom to help him. Mom gave a simple flat answer.

"You are her slave now. I cannot fight your battles for you. You obey her or fight her. Don't come to your mommy. And, since you are not going to the toilet, continue with your chores."

And she turned the TV on and sat decisively not looking at him. Mahesh tearfully took the broom. The three women sat on the sofa watching TV while their naked slave continued with his chores. Very soon, his bladder started working on him. The women switched the TV off to look at the new entertainment. Mahesh squirmed, walked up and down, curled up on the floor as he felt the pressure down south of his body. He cried and pleaded with them but the women showed no mercy. Pretty soon, he was fully hard again and his motions as he tried to control himself was causing his thing to bob and bob in all directions. The women, including his mother, openly laughed at him as he cried like a baby. He finally fell to their feet and begged them again saying he could not control himself.

"If it is half-hour outdoors if you go to the toilet, what do you think would be the punishment if you peed on my hall floor."

Mahesh bawled. Mom finally took pity on him and nodded to Aishu. Aishu told him to go and he ran to the bathroom. Once he had relieved himself, he felt the greatest wave of shame as he came back to face his tormentors. He was naked in front of three women for the last three days. However, him squirming, twitching and jumping to control his bladder was 50 times more humiliating and he could not face the women as he went back. Aishu beckoned him imperiously and he walked forward and knelt in front of the three women.

"By the next Sunday, you should be able to complete two rounds and complete one round of the exercises I tell you to."

"You are not telling me how."

"Good question. I will come up with a diet and a set of exercises you can do everyday so that you will have some amount of stamina. It is up to you to figure the rest out. We made you wait for half-hour today. The next Sunday, it will be 2 hours."

Mahesh quailed at the thought and kissed her feet accepting her orders. They ordered him to continue with the rest of the chores. The rest of the day passed quickly. Aishu once again made him wait for half-hour in the afternoon for another toilet session which made Mahesh miserable. By then, Mahesh was tired enough that they let him take a nap, on the floor of course. They also told mom that he did not need a bed back home. Mom slept on one bed in a room while Mahesh slept on a bed in the hall. They told her that, with his new position as a slave, he did not have right to a bed, so she could take the bed to the room and sleep even more comfortably. Mom replied that her room was too small for two beds and that she would be better off selling both of them to get a smaller double cot. Mahesh was not consulted in these decisions and he did not dare offer any, either. That evening, mom got admitted with the three of them in tow. The actual operation was scheduled for the next day. Once Aishwarya swiped her card to make the full payment in advance, Mahesh could not help himself. He fell to her feet in gratitude then and there, with many patients and hospital staff watching and thanked her profusely. The two women lifted him up and gave him a combined hug.

The surgery was successful and the doctor confirmed there would be very minor side effects, if any. While Mahesh patiently listened to the doctor's instructions, Mom had only one thing in mind. The full Barbeque buffet. That happened in a week, Aishwarya's treat of course. Mom had so much that day, the restaurant owners actually started getting miffed. They could not stop her from ordering more and more. However, they tried other things, like, delaying her order and saying some things were no longer available. Aishwarya threatened to put everything on Facebook live and they reluctantly complied. Also, by this time, both Mahesh and his mistresses noted gladly, mom was no longer even putting a show of protesting. She was fully enjoying both the women's generosity and their subjugation of her son. Speaking of which.

Mahesh was fully under their feet. Almost quite literally. Mom enforced his house nudity almost immediately. He asked mom that, maybe he could stay clothed at least at their home. They would not say no to her. Mom was outright against it. And so, Mahesh entered the house, closed the door, stood on the mat and removed all his clothing. He had no clue why he was hard all the time. Mom informed him that this was proof that he liked this. She then pointed to her feet. Getting the hint, Mahesh kissed her feet and begged her to forgive him. As it turned out, she did not. Not only did she deny him, she actually called Madhumitha and informed her about his transgression. Madhumitha gladly jumped at the opportunity to get her spanking due. When it was his turn to go her house on Tuesday, she happily put him over her knee and went at him. As usual, he was hard as soon as he stripped off, and Madhu immediately knew what that meant. She put a plastic cover on the sofa and pulled him to her.

"I will smack you until you come." Mahesh smiled. Well, he could arrange that, soon. However, Madhu had other ideas.

As she smacked him - each of which was causing him great pain - he started humping her. However, just as he reached the edge, she put her thighs on the tip of his cock. That completely denied him and, unable to continue humping, he could feel himself coming down. She then let him off after some time. This cycle went on for a while.

"PLease, ma'am. I am sorry. Please, let me-" he begged her repeatedly. When she finally showed some mercy and let him rub himself freely, he felt as though she was bestowing a great kindness on him. He humped and humped and finally came in a massive groan. That was when she pronounced her punishment. The wet tissues were outside. Mahesh begged her and she threatened to put him over the knee again. Crying, he opened the door slowly and looked out. Aishwarya's house opened to the ground. HIs home, was a rented outhouse in a six- house complex and when he opened the door, all he saw was the back wall to the landlady's house. Madhumitha's house, however opened to a main road. It was nearly 10 minutes before Mahesh could see at least a little lull in the traffic. He stepped out, grabbed the box and ran inside in a jiffy. He was sure nobody had seen him. When he went to put it back, however, he was sure he heard someone honk. He did not dare to look out and confirm. He finished the rest of the day's chores and Madhumitha sent him back home with his clothes.

Mahesh's day was fully occupied. Wake up, butt-naked. Kiss mom's feet while she was sleeping, put on clothes. Go to the ground and kiss Aishwarya's feet in the ground. By now, there were a few others also in the ground who observed the strange event of a barely 18-year old boy kiss an older woman's feet. What a pussy! But, Mahesh had no time to feel anything. Aishwarya was not kidding when she said she was tough. She made him stretch and stretch everyday and punished him with sit-ups for his shortcomings. The others, mostly a group of four badminton playing men laughed openly at him. He was too tired and in pain to worry. Mahesh then had to bear his pain for the next two hours while he served as a nude cleaner, washer and dishwasher to one of them until they left for office. The two women showed him no mercy and spanked him for any perceived mistake. That did not surprise or shock him. What shocked him was the totally willing participation by his mother.

Any mistakes he made at home, mom duly reported it to the women. They had a WhatsApp group with him naked and on all fours in front of them as the DP. Mom reported his mistakes and they decided on the number of smacks he would receive. Mom showed no relent at home and was far more assertive in her household demands than earlier. However, she went out of her way to ensure all her tailoring orders would come in the morning when Mahesh would be serving his two mistresses. He supposed that was kind of her. Sometimes, she would call and tell him not to come home for another 30-45 minutes so that all her customers would leave. Mahesh would wait watching TV in his mistress' house. On the floor. He was not allowed to sit on any furniture. Once he came back home, he would promptly shut the door and then strip off standing on his mat. He would then continue with the chores from home and also help mom in keeping the bills and books on her tailoring business.

Aishu and Madhu came to their house three days after the surgery to oversee the exchange of the cots. In preparation of their arrival, mom had gone overdrive to prepare a scrumptious lunch. Aishu and Madhu went nuts. They had never tasted anything delicious and kept telling Mahesh how lucky he was to have a mother who could cook that well. Mahesh smiled and told them he already knew. He was completely naked, of course. However, he had been smug the whole day sure that when they would come in, he would be clothed. That did not come to be. When the movers came in, they ordered him to go hide in the bathroom and bolt himself. He looked to mom who told him to do as he was ordered and he went in. He supposed he had to be thankful that they were not exposing him outright? However, what if they wanted to use the bathroom? As if they read his mind, they told him to open the door and tossed a towel in, to be used only in emergencies. After they had closed the door, Mahesh, feeling that it was his only natural position knelt in the bathroom. As he heard them haggling, he realised neither he nor mom could have negotiated such a good price. Aishwarya insisted to pay herself. Mom simply replied that unless she paid for it on her own, she was not sleeping on it. That shut Aishu up. However, it also resulted in a fresh spanking session for Mahesh. They had brought him a brand new carpet and told him he would be using that from here on. They told him they were being very generous to him and it was his responsibility to ensure that there was never any pubic hair on it. He kissed their feet again and thanked them for the carpet before they left. Mom loved her new bed.

Every evening at exactly 7, mom turned on the TV and watched some serial and lifted a finger to Mahesh. Mahesh would kiss her feet and then start massaging her feet. Aishwarya had told them that she wanted to take them to a different doctor to check why her feet ached particularly. Mom categorically denied taking any more help and Aishwarya and Madhumitha both spanked Mahesh as punishment. While he massaged her feet, Mom told him how lucky she was to have him as her son. Mahesh, however, pointed out that, with the typical Indian saree, the clothes came in the way of his massaging. Maybe she could wear chudidhars so that he could easily pull up her pants and then restore them after he was done massaging. Mom liked the idea. Aishwarya went a step ahead and asked mom to wear actual shorts or short skirts. Mom refused. While she loved the idea, she knew her judgmental customers would make her feel bad and might also move from her. However, even wearing the chudidhar, mom felt young again. Mahesh could see that being with his two mistresses was making mom very happy. Him being reduced to a naked slave was a worthy price to pay for that.

Despite having a giant penis, Mahesh had a problem with his bladder. He was very frequent in his trips to the loo. Mom used to frequently berate him from a long time about it. Now that his position at home had been reduced from a typical son to a naked slave, mom was even more authoritative. If he went to pee more than twice in 30 minutes, mom would not allow him to go if he stood up again. Very soon, he would be fit to burst but mom showed no mercy. She would keep him at it for so long. Very soon, he would be jumping up and down. She would finally relent only when she could see that he would burst and pee right there. Then, she would send a message to the WhatsApp group. 5 smacks each. His butt now was blood-red practically all the time. They never smacked lightly. They were very strong and every time they smacked him, they always ensured it was with all their strength. Mahesh's butt cheeks would turn red hot and they would just laugh. He hated his bladder for getting him even more punishment than he would, normally. However, in a few days, his bladder betrayed him in an even worse way.

He was massaging mom's feet, completely naked, of course. He had already pulled mom's chudidhar pants well up. As he had been ordered, he kissed her feet before he started. By now, mom had already started to insist on more kisses. She told him he would kiss and lick her feet for a while before he could start massaging. Mahesh obeyed and started kissing. He first placed a bunch of kisses on each feet. He asked her permission to use the toilet before he could continue and was rejected. Actually, he did not need to go yet. He had started asking her permission even before his bladder started up, knowing that he would need it, soon. This way, when he actually needed to, mom would think that he was controlling for a longer time and allow him. He hated lying to his mother like this and he shuddered to think of what Aishu and Madhu would do if they found out. But, he did not have a choice. As he started licking his mom's toes for the fourth time, he felt himself needing to urinate. It was just starting. However, he had reason to be nervous. His bladder, it seemed, had a mind of it's own. Recently, he found he was getting from a stage needing to urinate to becoming very urgent very soon. It seemed that the bladder knew that it was not going to be provided relief and, counter-intuitively, it acted up so soon. By the time mom told him to stop licking and start massaging, he was already very urgent. He did not dare ask mom to allow him to go to the toilet.

indsub89
indsub89
208 Followers
12