Mahogany Passion

Story Info
Two strangers act on their lust towards each other.
1.3k words
4.04
18k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin wanted to ditch his date. After meeting Dana for drinks at a local hot spot on U Street, he didn't want to have to sit through another few hours for dinner. Dana bored him and he was looking for something to take his mind off of this date from hell.

Kevin and Dana walked into the spanking brand new soul food restaurant. Kevin heard this place had the best shrimp and grits and it took a special favor from a buddy to get reservations for Saturday night.

Boy, he wished he didn't do that.

They waited for the hostess to seat them and something caught Kevin's eye. There, he peered in the corner of the restaurant and saw the most beautiful Nubian goddess he has ever seen in his life. She had mocha brown skin, long black locs and nice and juicy full lips.

Kevin was in love!

The strange woman stared back at Kevin. It was like she sensed his sexual energy and she wanted to feel it. He noticed that she was there with some stiff of a date. He looked to be some hot shot lawyer or big time finance guru by the glasses he wore and the too tight black suit. She looked almost as bored as Kevin was.

"Sir. Madam. Your table is ready," said the hostess who led them to a secluded table in the corner of the restaurant.

It was perfect for Kevin as he was able to gaze at this woman that he suddenly yearned and lusted after. He wanted to kiss those soft lips, run his fingers through her locs and place his hand firmly on her shapely ass. She was sitting down, but by the size of her thighs that were peeking through that short skirt; he knew that she had a nice ass.

"So this is nice isn't it," said Dana who put her hand on Kevin's as she smiled at him.

Kevin was annoyed that she rudely interrupted his lustful dream.

"Glad you enjoyed it," he replied as he removed her hand off of his.

His eyes quickly shifted back to the strange woman that he craved. She looked up at him and they locked eyes. Both were in a lustful spell with each other. He sensed that she desired him as well. She secretly gave him a smile and a wink.

He knew he had her. He had to have her.

"Ok, I need to run to the restroom for a minute. My stomach is acting weird, "he said to his unsuspecting date.

"Oh Kevin, that's terrible. Anything I can do," she replied.

"No. Just sit tight and can you order me a ginger ale? I will be right back."

Kevin 5'11" frame almost knocked over the chair as he quickly got up and made his way to the bathroom. He was solid and extremely muscular. A former thoroughbred running back in college, he still had the same body twenty years later.

Kevin leisurely walked to the bathroom but he had to walk past his new found love. She was busy faking an interesting conversation with her date when Kevin approached them. Again, they locked eyes and the mysterious woman dropped her napkin on the floor as Kevin walked by.

"Oh. No worries. I will get it for you," said Kevin as he grabbed the napkin.

The woman reached at the same time and their hands touched each other. There was an instant jolt of sexual energy that flowed through their bodies. The woman eyebrows raised and she felt a tingling sensation in her pussy. She got instantly wet and she wanted him.

Kevin continued to walk towards the bathroom and as he looked back over his shoulder, he saw his lover getting up from the table.

Was she following him to the bathroom?

The bathrooms were unisex and there about five of them with doors. As Kevin slowed down his walk, he turned around and saw the woman that he has been thirsting for about three feet from him. She didn't say a word, she just pointed to one of the bathrooms. Like a stray puppy, Kevin obliged and followed her into the chamber of lust.

"I wanted you the moment I laid eyes on you," Kevin whispered.

"Shut up and kiss me fool! We don't have all damn day," she sternly said.

Kevin bent down and kissed her. It was magic as they locked lips and exchanged spit. Her tongue was soft and passionate and Kevin immediately got hard. Her hands crept down to the front of his pants and she unzipped his zipper. Kevin was getting very excited as his hands went down to her legs as he pulled up her skirt.

She wasn't wearing any underwear.

The woman sat down on the toilet seat and took Kevin's long 9 inch dick into her mouth. Kevin let out a long exhale as he clutched her locs. Her full lips engulfed his tool and she took all of him in his mouth. She was deep-throating Kevin while one of her hands massaged his balls and the other hand gently jerked his dick.

Kevin appreciated her technique as he felt the need to shoot his warm juice into her mouth. But he pulled out.

Kevin wanted to fuck her.

"Bend over and put your hands on the toilet," he ordered as he dropped his pants.

The woman pulled up her black skirt and bent over. Kevin saw the most beautiful mocha ass in his life. It was flawless. He had to taste it. He couldn't wait to savor her ass juice.

Kevin bent down and stuck his tongue in her ass. She let out a quiet groan as he pushed his tongue deep inside her. He started to finger her wet, and plump pussy and as her pussy got more wet, Kevin got more aroused.

Kevin's tongue traveled down from her asshole to her pussy-hole and he buried his tongue deep inside her tasting all of her juices. He was tongue fucking her pussy and she couldn't stand it any longer.

She needed Kevin's huge dick inside her.

"Fuck me now! Take this fat pussy!"

Kevin stood up and took his rock hard dick and placed it inside her pussy. He thrusted it deep as he grabbed the side of her hips. She held on tight to the side of the toilet as Kevin ferociously pounded her.

"Harder! Faster! Rape this pussy!" she silently screamed.

Kevin pace picked up and the woman started to throw her pussy back at him. They both were in sync with each other as Kevin started pumping harder and harder. He could hear the woman moan and Kevin would take his hand and cover her mouth to keep her quiet. Kevin tried his best to destroy her pussy.

"You like this good pussy don't you," she asked as she turned around and looked at him.

Kevin couldn't respond. Her pleasure box was so wet and so good. He was about to cum and he started pumping faster.

"Get it boy! Tear this pussy up!"

"Oh baby, I'm about to cum," he whispered.

"Cum inside me boy! I want to feel you all the way!"

Kevin gave about five more strokes and his legs started to tremble. It was the biggest orgasm he had ever experienced. He kept shooting his load inside her and it seemed like it didn't want to stop shooting.

When the last drop came out, he pulled out. The woman turned around and sat back on the toilet.

"Let me clean you up. Can't go back to your date with my juices all over you," she said.

She took his semi soft dick into her mouth and sucked it clean. Kevin couldn't handle the sensation as he was very sensitive at that point.

They both got dressed and Kevin let her leave out first. He didn't even ask for her number. He didn't want to. That was the best fuck of his life and he wanted the memory of that night.

Kevin walked back to his table feeling relieved.

"This dumb bitch has no idea I just fuck," he thought to himself as he grabbed her hand and took a sip of his ginger ale.

"Feel better," Dana asked.

"Ah yes. I feel like a new man."