Maid Anna

Story Info
A naughty maid gets punished.
13.6k words
4.16
99.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: I wrote this as an icebreaker on a dating website, it's the first story I've ever written with the intention of showing to someone else. Any reviews would be more than welcome. Oh, this should probably go without saying but not only is everyone in this story over 18, they also live in a wonderous fantasy land where pregnancies are always expected and there's no such thing as sexually transmitted diseases. Enjoy.

CRASH!! She froze as she realised what she had done, her arm had alipped while dusrong and her elbow had knocked one of her new employers vases off the mantle where it had smashed. She knelt down, there was one large piece amd two small ones, maybe she could fix it before it was noticed. As she was gathering up the pieces, she heard a voice behind her.

"What exactly is going on here?" She froze as she heard his voice, then blushed as she remembered how short her uniform was and realised that her employer could see her ass, with only a meagre black g string to preserve any modesty. She stood up amd turned around.

"I'm sorry Sir, but my elbow accidently knocked the vase and I'm sure that it can be," she stopped talking as he held up a hand and looked at her. She blushed again, thinking about how her uniform put her on display. The top was so low cut that her breasts threatned to fall out with every step, and half a dozen petticoats flared her skirt out so much it was almost horizontal. All her lingerie was black lace with white satin trim, so even while getting changed she looked like a maid. The worst part was that walking around all day dressed like a sex toy was making her horny, she had already slipped back to her room once today to change her panties. Every time she caught a glimpse of herself she thought about how everything she wore was designed to advertise her body as being available to fuck, and what a relief it was that she didn't have to go out in public dressed like this.

"I had thought you capable, but it seems that you need a refresher course on how to clean peoples possessions wirhout destroying them. Come with me." With that he turned and strode out of the room, with the young maid scurrying after him. He stopped at a locked door, she hadn't had oppurtunity to clean in there yet. She was curious about what lie ahead in the room, but was also dismayed that she was going to have to use her fingers again tonight. She wasn't sure she understood the man whose house she cleaned, why was he going to dress her like she belonged in a high class brothel if he wasn't going to fuck her? She shook her head, her disaster with the vase meant he was unlikely to satiate her tonight, then looked around the room she was in. Three walls had cupboards and drawers built into them, the fourth had the door and a number of eyebolts sticking out.

"Face the wall and put your hands on your head," she turned quickly, from the tone of his voice he was really mad and the last thing she wanted was to make things worse. She could heard him moving around behind her, then she felt cold metal around her neck and heard a click. A collar! He'd put a collar around her neck, she moved one hand down to feel for a latch, but all she could feel was a raised section with a slot.

"That's where the key goes, you'll wear that until you've learnt to be more careful." He clipped a short chain from her collar to the wall, then she heard him pick something up off the floor and walk back to her. She felt his hand around her wrist and pressed her thighs together, this was the first time he had touched her since shaking her hand when he first hired her all those weeks ago and she couldn't help the rush of moisture between her legs when she felt his grip. Her arms were placed behind her back, with her palms together, then she felt something sliding up them, when it was around her biceps it stopped and she felt pressure around her wrists restricting her movement further. She wiggled her fingers in their sheath and realised that He was standing close enough that if she leant forward slightly she could reach back with her hands and stroke his groin, were she was gratified to discover that he was hard while he was manhandling her.

SMACK! She let out a yelp as she felt his hand sting her backside.

"You need to learn to control your hands, young lady, that's why you're in this predicament in the first place." She gasped as she felt a strap tighten around her upper arms, drawing them together until her elbows were almost touching.

"This will teach you that when you are allowed to use your hands, you will be careful where they go. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she responded, wondering how she was going to get any work done without her hands. She listened to him rummaging in one of the cupboards behind her and tried to slouch wondering what new punishment was going to come out of there, only to discover that the way her arms were pinioned kept her standing up straight. A door closing behind her told her that he had found what he had been looking for, then she felt his hand on her forehead, pushing it back slightly.

"Open your mouth," he commanded and she did as a bulbous gag was pushed past her lips. It filled her mouth fairly completely, but wasn't that uncomfortable, she thought as the straps for the leather harness holding it in place were tightened around her head. A couple of the straps went near to her eyes, but they didn't block her vision that much so she could still see, even if the only thing she could see was the wall six inches in front of her.

"Now, this is going to hurt, but it's what happens to bad maids who break things." She tensed as she wondered what was coming, then screamed into her gag as she felt a cane whip down and across the curve of her bum. She regained her breathing as she felt the cane resting near where she could feel a line of heat across her backside, them it lifted off and she heard it whistle through the air as it came down again on her thighs. She was still reeling from the second strike when the third one came and then all hope of counting was gone, as she squeeled and stamped her feet. After what felt like an eternity he stopped and she flinched while he traced the lines he had just made with the tip of his cane.

"Now that you know the punishment for clumsiness, you should probably be disciplined for your impropriety before. I did not hire expect I hired a slut, eager for any cock that might come to hand. I expected you to clean and attend to any need I might have. Your needs have been judged and provided by me and your wants are immaterial. If you continue this behaviour I shall place you into chastity and be the sole source of any sexual gratification for you as well. At least that way I won't have to here your constant moaning as you frig yourself to sleep each night." Her cheeks burned as she realised that her nightly pleasure sessions hadn't exactly been private were outweighed by an almost fear that he would keep her in some form of chastity. It would be humiliating to know that she was dependent on him for an orgasm, she would probably have to earn the right for release, but he did say that he be her source of sexual gratification. That means that he would fuck her, even if not as often as she wanted.

SMACK!! She yelped as she felt something come down on her ass again, not the cane this was more like his hand, but harder, a paddle she guessed. Knowing what it was didn't lessen the intensity, she yelped each time it struck, but it least it never came down where the cane had. She counted twenty blows on her ass before it stopped, then she stood there shifting her weight from one foot to the other like a naughty schoolgirl.

After a few minutes he unclipped her leash from the wall and turned her around to face him. She glanced briefly at his face, then looked down to see the visible bulge in his pants. She kept her eyes fixed, hoping that he would read her intentions and hold her up so she could feel his cock slamming her against the wall. He grabbed her hair and jerked her gaze upwards, then pushed something onto the front of her gag. Feathers, it was something with feathers.

"You still have a lot of dusting to do, make sure you do it properly, I feel like fucking tonight and I wouldn't want anything to spoil the mood." He opened the door and pushed her back out into the hallway where she stumbled slightly before regaining her footing. As she walked slowly down the hall, hampered somewhat by not being able to use her arms and her field of vision being taken up mostly by feathers, she stopped at a hall mirror and took in her appearence. Her mascara was streaked down her face, but it was mostly obscured by the leather straps and feather duster that had been fixed to the front of her gag. Her arms behind her back was forcing her to stick her chest out and her dress now rode just below her nipple line, which her flimsy bra did nothing to hide the fact that her nipples were to rock hard bullets pointing straight forward through the lace. When she turned she could see that her arms had been encased in a vinyl armbinder, with wide leather straps around her wrists and biceps holding them together. She turned more and saw that her skirt had been pulled up to accomodate her spanking and was a bright pink colour, further down she could see red stripes on her thighs that were starting to fade. She counted ten of them, she could have sworn he had been beating her for half an hour or more. When she turned back around she saw that the front of skirt had been pulled up as well, worse her pussy had sucked her, mostly insubstantial, g string into it's folds, leaving her glistening pussy on display. She pressed her thighs together and noticed that her wetness had started to run down her thighs and soak the satin frills at the tops of her stockings. As she looked at herself she realised that she was already in chastity, she had no way of making herself orgasm, except he did say he wanted to fuck tonight, as long as she didn't mess up her cleaning she should be able to get what she wanted.

Anna gently waved her head back and forth in front of the mantelpiece, she cleaned every day and her master didn't seem to mind that she was just making a show of it. She could feel his gaze on her with every step she took, although every time she looked at him he seemed deeply engrossed in either the book he was reading or the text messages that he had been receiving with increasing frequency since she had resumed work after her punishment had finished. Well, she ammended, the first part of her punishment since her arms were still held tight behind her back by the armbinder and she was forced to clean with a duster attached to the front of her gag. She could feel the drool at the edge of her mouth collecting, then running down to her breasts to pool in her cleavage. Despite the discomfort that was starting to set in, the burning need between her legs kept her at her task because she was going to get fucked tonight, her master had said so and she had felt how her body had made him hard. The memory brought a fresh burst of heat to her aching pussy and she felt another rivulet of juice make it's way down her thigh to be caught by her stockings, she would have to throw away this uniform it was so stained with her own juices.

"Come here, Anna," she turned and walked slowly over to him, she wanted to rush and show how obediant she was, but the armbinder changed her center of gravity so she had to take smaller steps. When she reached him she stopped and he walked behind her, then she felt hime loosen the strap around her upper arms. She winced as she moved her shoulders around slightly to encourage the blood to flow back into her muscles, but mostly held still as her master undid her wrists, then the armbinder slid off to the floor. She shook her hands slightly, then tugged at the hem and neckline of her uniform to regain her modesty, such as it was, then folded her hands in front of her, like she had been taught on her first day that a demure maid should.

"Put your toys away, then make yourself presentable, my dinner will be here in half an hour and you have to collect it from the caterers." He had his dinner delivered from a caterering service every night, one of her daily tasks was to rearrange the meal onto his preferred china. Thirty minutes didn't give her much time though, she gave a small curtsey then turned and left the room, bending over to scoop up the armbinder as she left. As soon as she got to the hallway her hands raced to her pussy and she desperately thrust a finger in and out of her dripping folds, her other hand dropped the armbindeer and started to rub back and forth over her engorged clit. Barely thirty seconds had passed before her eyes rolled into her head as she orgasmed. Anna leant against the wall and wiped her hands on her apron, then started to fumble with the straps behind her head. Eventually she got them undone and spat the gag out, then moved her jaw around to work out the stiffness. She looked at the gag and thought that she was certainly quieter when she came and decided to get one, she really didn't want to be locked into a chastity belt and unable to cum unless Sir was standing over her. Her hands strayed up under the hem of her uniform again and she shook them clear, maybe she did want to cum with him watching her, but she didn't want to be locked up for who knows how long in between. She forced away those thoughts, according to the clock in the hall she only had twenty five minutes left to be at the back door to greet the caterers, if Sir found out she had been late because she was bringing herself off in the hall her fears would become a reality.

As she approached the room she had been caned and spanked in she passed the same mirror again. Her face was a mess, the leather straps from her gag had rubbed back and forth, not enough to irritate the skin, but enough to smear her tear streaked mascara even more until she had two big black smudges on her cheeks. Her lipstick was mostly rubbed off and when she looked down she could see the red all over the black rubber from her gag, and there was a line of dried spit from the corner of her mouth to her chin. She looked closer at her collar, since the duster wasn't in her way now she could see a little medallion hanging on her collarbone. Maid Anna. Her eyes widened, she liked being a maid but now everyone was going to know that her status was 'servant' every where she went. Visitors to the house weren't many, but they all stared at her brief uniform that worked so hard at displaying her charms with a slightly proprietry air that made her cheeks flame and her pussy moisten. Now there was no hope for her to put on a pair of jeans and go the mall, Sir didn't seem the type to let her out of this just for a day off for shopping.

She went into the room of her punishment and looked around, none of the cupboards or drawers were marked, but one of them was now open. She walked over and peered in to discover a cane, paddle and a ballgag. She looked at a note that had been pinned to the inside of the door. 'Maid Anna,' it read, 'this is where you shall keep the toys that I have deemed for your use. You are already familiar with a couple of them, the third is so I can sleep uninterrupted.' The note was unsigned, but it didn't really need to be. She wiped the gag she had been wearing clean, folded the armbinder and placed them back in her cupboard, retrieving her new gag as she did so, then closed the door and headed for her room. When she got there she looked briefly at her door, it was an old house which retained many of the original features, one of which she hadn't paid much attention to unitl now. The door had a small plaque that said 'Maids Quarters' on it, there were seven main bedrooms but she was still sleeping in the maids quarters. She pushed the door open and looked around, taking in details for the first time. She called it her room because there was noone else down here, it was actually a narrow corridor, much narrower than the halls upstairs, with half a dozen doors coming off each side. She remembered from her tour when she first arrived that there was an exit towards the end of the hall where the grounds staff could come and go without tracking the outdoors through the main house, there was also a small bathroom with a communal showerhead and line of sinks. Sir had told her that these would be her quarters alone until the house was brought up to staff again, but since then had seemed content to watch her prance around in her skimpy uniform. She walked down the hall and took the second door on the left, since she was alone down here she had reasoned that there was no point in taking up space in the room she slept with her clothes and things, so she had occupied one room for her bedroom with it's narrow bed and a small TV, and was using a second room as her walk in wardrobe. It had amused her at first that she had a walk in as big as some of those upstairs, but now as she looked around she realised that she had really just been given a large closet as a room. Worse, because the room had always been designed for human habitation, it was as if the designers had decided that these people didn't deserve or require the space of those upstairs.

Anna stripped out of her ruined uniform quickly, fresh panties replaced the ones that glistened with juices from her snatch. These weren't a g string, but still matched the theme that all her underwear shared, black with flouncy white trim. She hurried won the hall in her fresh panties and quickly washed her face, then started to reapply her make up, thick like she was a porn star with dark mascara and bright red lipstick. Her face looked paler when she was finished, but she was understanding more now that she had been hired to be a sex toy as well as a maid, someone to be a constant visual stimulant and taken at will. She went back to her changing room and put on her garter belt and bra, then started pulling her petticoats over her hips, then squeezed herself into a fresh uniform and sat down to roll new stockings up her legs. She adjusted the stockings so that small bows were aligned properly, then clipped them onto her garter and slipped the 4 inch heels onto her feet. They were tall, moreso because of the platform soles, but the platforms made them much easier to walk in. She stood up, letting the dress fall over her lingerie and flounce out over her petticoats. She fastened the small, lace trimmed, white apron around her waist and used some pins to ensure her lacy cap stayed in place on her head, then checked the time. Three minutes left, just enough time to make it to the backdoor at the kitchen.

Anna rushed through the house, arriving at the kitchen door just as the caterer started to knock. She opened the door and let him wheel the steaming trays in.

"Dinner for two tonight, I see. The boss is having a ladyfriend 'round for dinner, is he?" the caterer asked as fiddled with a clipboard and pen for her to sign with. Dinner for two! She hadn't been permitted to eat with Sir even once since starting here, all her meals had been taken in the kitchen 'til now. She flushed as she thought of being allowed to sit and eat with him in the dining room, not having to stand at his shoulder and wait for him to finish his meal before she could take his dishes to the kitchen and start on her own. Anna mumbled something to the caterer about Sir having a new woman in his life, than thanked him as he took his cart and the previous days trays with him. Dinner for two! She arranged the meal onto two plates and carried them through the swing doors to the dining room where she placed them on the table, then arranged cutlery and glasses. She went to a sideboard and set two candles in the centre of the table, lit them then dimmed the lights. She wondered if she had enough time to change her panties again, as the thought of dinner followed by sex meant that her pussy was well lubricated. She decided against it, if her fingers got to close to her snatch she didn't think she would be able to stop herself from another round of self delight and she wanted to save her next orgasm for when Sir was thrusting his cock in and out of her.