Maid Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna went to the drawing room, where she expected to find Sir, and stopped. When the occupants of the room finally looked at her, she said "Sir, dinner is ready for you and your guest." She couldn't believe it, he had brought another girl here. He said that he wanted to fuck and instead of taking advantage of the girl he'd kept tied up for half the day, he'd gotten in some cheap looking slut. Anna looked closer at her competition, she was dressed in a blue minidress that barely covered her ass, skyhigh blue heels with chunky soles, big trashy blue earrings and a bunch of blue bangles on each wrist. Everything the girl was wearing was blue, even the thick eyeshadow and liner she was wearing. Anna sniffed in disgust, her makeup might look slutty, but it was a classier type of slut than the girl in front of her who looked like she was trying out hooker makeup for the first time.

"This is Kate, she's been hoping for a chance to come here for quite sometime, haven't you?" The girl, Kate, looked up at Sir with adoring eyes and Anna felt another surge of jealousy as the girl responded.

"Yes Sir, and thank you for considering me for this. When I got your text this afternoon I was so excited that you had considered me for a second chance." Anna was confused and looked at Sir with questioning eyes.

"Kate was one of the other applicants for the position you currently fill, when I interviewed her she suggested very heavily that she would make herself available for sex, but you seemed to have a better grasp of what would be required from you on a daily basis. So, now I am going to test Kates conviction that she wants to whore herself for this job, you are going to observe so that you might better understand what is required of you if I decide to take your body, and Kate is going to receive the opportunity to see how a properly trained maid should behave. Anna, take her to the room where you will find a cupboard has been set aside for her. See that she is properly dressed with the items you find in there, then attach both her and yourself to the wall, as you were before. Do either of you have any questions?"

"No Sir."

"Yes Sir, what did you want me to do with dinner?"

"You see Kate, that's why you failed to impress me in your interview. Anna, cover the food and place it in the warmer, there are other matters of importance tonight."

"Yes Sir."

Anna tried to force down disappointment as she realised that not only was she unlikely to get the chance to fuck tonight, instead Sir was going to fuck this trashy little whore and then call her a maid. Anna looked at Kate and decided that the best way to show Sir who the best maid for the job was, was to let this gutterslut try to pretend to be a maid and show her up at every opportunity. They quickly took the food from the dining room, pausing to blow out the candles as they passed through, then Anna led Kate to the punishment room. They walked in the door and Anna snapped out.

"You stand there by the door, I'll get your things so I can get you ready. Hurry, if we're not ready by the time he gets here there'll be trouble." She was gratified when Kate didn't offer any argument, she just went and stood where she was told. Anna nodded in satisfaction, then turned to the open cupboard which was next to hers, and smiled when she saw what was inside.

Kate stood next to the door and wondered about the source of the animosity the girl in the maids uniform had towards her. She was probably just jealous, not only was Kate going to get a job here as well, but their employer obviously thought that she was prettier than his servant. Kate had seen Anna nipples poking straight through the flimsy material of her dress, it was obvious that she was going to do everything she could to try to convince Sir to fuck her instead, but Kate wasn't so sure that he would be so easily swayed. Didn't he watch Anna prance around all day in a costume that looked like she was supposed to be cleaning the set of a porno? Yet he had called her over here specifically for sex. Sure, it was a little humiliating that he had called her a whore in front of the maid, but she had hinted in her interview that she would be more than happy to service him sexually, in addition to her other duties. She probably wouldn't have done that, but she had been out of work for months now, and she was due to be evicted from her apartment in less than two weeks. She was desperate and a job as a maid with some dirty sex thrown in was a much better alternative than working at a strip club or some seedy brothel, which were the only two other avenues for work she had found. She was so desperate to impress that she'd come here immediately from shopping, where she had walked into the mall wearing jeans and a t shirt and walked out dressed as she was. She had spent the money for her water and electricity bill and her lingerie had cost almost as much as the rest of her outfit combined, but she was sure that Anna would learn a lot more about sex tonight than Kate would about being a maid. She heard Anna finish with whatever she had been playing with and walk back over to her.

"Hold your hair up, away from your neck," Kate followed the command, she didn't want Sir to decide not to fuck her, he would put her out on the street and she would have to blow her fat, sweaty landlord to keep her apartment. Kate felt a collar being placed around her neck and snapped shut. It was a little tight, but she could still breathe without any problems. A short chain followed and she shuffled forward to let Anna clip her to the wall, her nose was about six inches from the wall as she pulled back on the chain slightly. She stared at the wall and wondered if this was how Sir wanted to take her, standing with the side of her face pinned to the wall as he plowed into her from behind, the chain pulling her head down to the ground as he held her up and took her, again and again.

"Put your arms down behind your back now," Kate dropped her hands, and as soon as her arms were out of the way Anna forced a ring gag into her mouth and buckled the strap behind her head. Kate felt her body being pressed towards the wall as Anna buckled leather cuffs around her wrists and elbows, then her left wrist was twisted up and attached to her right elbow and vice versa. Kate's nostrils flared as she struggled to free her arms, but her bonds were too tight and she could feel Anna crush her boobs against her back as she leant in and whispered in her ear.

"Sir wants you to be ready for him and you will be, but you're not good enough to stay here and serve him. I'm the one that's supposed to get to do that, not you. You're just a cheap whore that doesn't want to serve, just to fuck, and once he's fucked you I'm going to make sure he sends you away. Maybe there's a whorehouse he can give you to, they'll find you customers, you'll fuck them and Sir and the brothel can split the money." Kates eyes widened as she thought about the possibility, she didn't want to be pimped out like some common slut. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, there was no way this maid had the sort of influence over Sir to do something like that to her, she couldn't even convince him to fuck her. She took a deep breath as Anna stepped away from her, then she felt the hem of her dress being pulled away from her ass and cold steel on her cheeks. She tensed, was Anna going to cut her? She twisted her head to identify the sound, then realised that Anna was cutting her dress off her. Kate couldn't believe it, she had just bought this whole outfit just for this night, and now it was just being cut off her to be thrown away as rags. She flinched as the shards of her dress were torn from her body, then stood there, shivering slightly, in her bra and panties. She could hear Anna moving behind her some more and wondered what was coming next, Sir had said she was to be dressed, but so far her clothes had been taken from her and she had been bound tightly, she couldn't imagine how this was supposed to be a prelude to her getting dressed. She thought she heard chain coiling in the background when Anna came and unhooked her chain from the wall. She pulled on Kates very short leash, her fist almost at her throat, and led her to the center of the room where there was a chain hanging down from the ceiling, ending about four feet from the floor. Anna took the chain and clipped it to the front of Kates collar, then dropped a pile of leather straps on the floor and brandished her scissors.

"Wow, look at the tits on you," she exclaimed, "mine are good, but I guess Sir really wanted to fuck a massive pair. What size are they?" Anna waited for a second as Kate muttered something incomprehensible. "Oh, that's right, you can't talk because you've got that gag holding your mouth open, waiting for Sir to shove his cock in there and fuck your throat like the nasty slut that you are, I guess I'll just have to find out for myself." Anna leant forward and cut both shoulder straps on Kates bra, then snipped the center allowing Kate's breasts to spill out of their confinement. Anna tugged the lace from behind Kates arms and looked at the tag.

"Hmm, DD, but you were really popping out of this thing, so I'd guess you were really an E. Hey, is this brand new? It is, you bought new underwear to fuck Sir, isn't that sweet? It's a matching set too!" Kate was dreading the excited tone to Anna's voice, she knew what was coming, but the maid that was tormenting her seemed to be taking far too much glee out of the circumstances, she thought.

"At least it was a matching set before I got so busy with my scissors, let's fix that up, shall we?" Kate looked down and saw the blades cut through the thin lace at her hips, then her last piece of ruined clothing was taken from her. She looked ahead as she swore that she would do everything she needed to, to get the position here. She had no choice now, her utilities bills were laying in tatters at her feet.

Anna held up the leather straps and turned them this way and that, Kate realised that it was a harness as it was fitted up under her boobs to display them with cups that came nowhere near her nipples. She looked away as Anna giggled that her tits told everyone around her that she was ready to be fucked, Kate desperately wanted to point out that Anna's nipples were at least as hard and tenting the satin fabric of her dress, but couldn't as the gag in her mouth was reducing her arguments to moans and groans. Anna finished threaded the straps behind Kates arms and tightened them up, Kate looked down and guessed that this is how she was supposed to be dressed, in a leather harness that put her tits on display and nothing around her waist. The only part of the clothes she had arrived in that hadn't been destroyed were here shoes, which was also the only part of her wrdrobe she had been permitted to keep. She watched Anna walk around the room, picking up the pieces of her ruined dress before she left the room. Kate started to panic, was she just going to be left here by herself? She was looking around the room when Anna walked back in, without Kates clothes. Kate stared, relieved, Anna must have just left to throw them away. The girl in the maids uniform walked over to Kate and looked at her for a moment, then walked over to where kate had left her handbag when they came into the room. Kate wanted to protest as Anna started to rummage through her bag, but she was only a few moments before she walked back to Kate with a small tube inher hand. Anna wiped a small line of drool from the corner of Kates mouth, then carefully reapplied her lipstick around the stainless steel ring and leather straps.

"Well, I suppose the only thing left to do is make sure that you're ready for him, your nips are obviously hard," Kate winced as Anna punctuated her remark with a sharp crack on the soft underside of her breast then pulled hard on her nipple. Kate moaned into her gag as Anna's other hand started to trace the outside of her pussy before her thumb started to rub circles over her clit. Kate rocked her hips back and forth as Anna continued her ministrations, then let out a groan of frustration as Anna took her hands away.

"Well, I think you're ready, I'm not supposed to put these on you, but we'll just leave them here, okay?" Kate hated the way Anna kept asking her questions while she couldn't talk, it just made her feel more helpless. Kate looked down as Anna placed two small metal clamps on the swell of her breasts, and moaned as she knew that they would be decorating her nipples before too long. She looked at Anna as she closed the door to the cupboard that had contained the nipple clamps, then opened another door and took some items out. Kate watched as Anna buckled a bright red ballgag into her own mouth, then reached behind her to cuff her hands behind her back. Anna then shuffled over to the corner, where she turned and faced the wall before leaning forward slightly and pulling her dress up to expose her ass. Kate stared at the maids ass as she wondered how long they would be waiting there.

Kate stared at Anna as she listened to the other girl moan. She wasn't sure how long they had been waiting but she was sure it was close to an hour and Kate had been trying to distract herself from the incessant need between her legs by looking around the room. It didn't help, there was nothing for her to see except closed cupboards, the closed door that she knew Sir would be walking in through and Anna leaning forward slightly so that her nose was just brushing the wall, while her hands had pulled her short uniform up, exposing her ass. Kate had watched as she saw a damp patch grow on Anna's panties before the maid had grabbed the material on the back of her ass and was now pulling it tight and moaning as she felt the lace scrape over her clitoris and bunch between her cheeks. Kate tried to look away, she didn't really want to watch this girl masturbating in front of her, but there was nothing else to see and Anna's constant little moans and sighs were making her jealous at the lack of attention her own pussy was getting, all she could do to relieve the pressure she felt building was to squeeze her thighs together and all that did was make her think how good it would be to have something hard to squeeze her muscles around.

Kate was watching Anna squirm against the wall, when suddenly she stopped. Kate thought she had orgasmed for a moment but she was too still as Anna started to pull at the edges of her panties. When they were even against her backside, Anna stopped and took some deep breaths, then the door opened and Sir walked in. Anna must have been able to hear him walking down the hall, Kate reasoned, so she could keep herself from being caught. Kate turned her head to stare at Sir as he walked around her body and moaned into her gag as she felt his hand caress her ass. The moan turned into a yelp as he brought his hand down hard to smack her cheek, then she felt his body pressing against her back as his hands came around to her boobs. Kate started to moan again as she felt her nipples being squeezed between her fingers, and she writhed against his body as she pushed her ass against the bulge she could feel in his trousers.

"You are gorgeous, and I want to see you cum for me." Kate swooned when she felt his hot breath on her neck, she couldn't wait, her body was burning with need and all she could think about was how helpless she was to stop him from violating her body any way that he pleased. She pushed her ass hard back into him, to make clear her desire the only way she had available to her, then stopped when she felt him pick up the nipple clamp off her breasts. Crap, she had almost forgotten about them, a light sheen of sweat had stuck them slightly to her boobs and she was very aware of them being removed, Kate knew that the next time they came off would not be so pleasant. She whimpered slightly into her gag as she felt the cruel metal biting down on first on, then her second nipple. Sir moved around in front of her and Kate groaned as he lightly slapped her boobs and watched the reflection dance off her new decorations. Sir then produced a short fine chain from his pocket and attached it to one of the clamps, then threaded the chain through a ring on the front of her collar and attached it to her other clamp. She couldn't stop groaning now, her breasts where being pulled up somewhat by the chain and their own weight was pulling them down against the clamps as they held her nipples in a vice like grip. She watched as Sir went to a corner, and pulled a small folding chair from somewhere. He put the chair in front of Kate, then walked over to Anna and undid her gag.

"Thankyou Sir, ahh," the maid panted, then squealed as Sir grabbed her by her hair and pulled her roughly over to Kate, where he forced the maid to her knees.

"I want you to make her cum," Sir said, as he sat on his chair, "the whore is dripping wet, so it shouldn't take you long." Kate looked down at Anna, who was looking back at her with a look of pure venom, Kate wasn't thrilled about this either, she wanted to cum around Sirs cock, not on this maids face. She stepped back as Anna leant forward and quickly stepped forward again as she lost her footing, the chain from her collar to the ceiling didn't have much give to it and with her arms pinioned behind her back she didn't think she would be able to balance in the precarious position she had found herself in. She clamped her thighs together as she felt Anna's breath on her pussy and turned her hips to avoid the maids probing tongue.

"Sir, she won't open her legs for me." Kate's head snapped up as she looked over at Sir. He was already standing and walking to a cupboard as she parted her legs slightly in a vain attempt to avoid whatever punishment she had just earnt. She moaned as she felt Anna's tongue snake into her folds and quest for her clit, then started as she felt Sirs hands on her ankles. She looked down and saw that he had fastened leather cuffs around both her ankles and was now attaching one end to a short bar. She felt his hand take her other ankle in a tight grip and it was forced to the other end of the bar and similary shackled into place. Now Kate stood there helpless, her feet nearly three feet apart as Anna swirled her tongue around her engorged clit. I don't want this, Kate thought as she thrust her hips forward and threw her head back in climax.

Kate's eyes fluttered as she looked around her, she couldn't believe she had just cum while being eaten out by another girl. One who, it seemed, had no intention of stopping as she could still feel Anna's tongue tracing up and down the folds of her pussy. When she looked down she could see Anna looking back up at her, there was a definite smirk in her eyes that Kate wasn't sure she liked the look of. She yelped when she felt Sir's hand entangle it in her hair and jerk her gaze up to meet his.

"Did I say you could orgasm? Did you ask me for permission to flood that slutty cunt with cum? You're here for my pleasure bitch, not too fill your own whorish desires." Kate flinched as she saw a riding crop in Sir's hands, then moaned and wished that Anna would stop her ministrations. She didn't think that was going to happen anytime soon, Anna had shown herself to be slavishly devoted to Sir, and absolutely dedicated to the idea of obedience. She stopped thinking about the maid when she fire erupt on her backside, then her groans got louder as again and again the crop struck. Before long it stopped.

"Anna, stand up." Sir commanded. The maid was quickly on her feet, with a muttered "Yes Sir" as Kate watched him reach under Anna's dress. Anna's hips bucked slightly as Kate watched Sir run his hands over her, then he pulled her panties down to her ankles, where she stepped out of them. Kate's eyes widened slightly as Sir began to stuff the soaking lace through the ring that was holding her mouth open, she could clearly taste Anna's pussy they were so wet. When only a little bit was sticking out, Sir walked around behind her again.