Maid Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That should keep you a little quieter," he said as he picked up the crop and resumed to rain blows down upon her ass and thighs. Every time the crop landed, Kate jumped slightly causing her boobs to pull and bounce against the clamps and chain that was holding them up. Kate changed her mind, she wished Anna would go back to licking her pussy so that she would have something to distract her from the pain. She looked at the maid, who was still standing where Sir had left her, and decided that despite the look of triumph in the other girls eyes, Kate hadn't lost yet.

Kate stared at Anna's chest heave up and down as she watched Sir crop Kate's ass, the maid was obviously horny and watching Kate get punished was just making her more aroused. Kate thought she could see a way to get some revenge on Anna, but she had no idea when the opportunity was going to come. She tried to turn her head around when the crop broke rythym and didn't land, then screamed through the panties in her mouth as she felt it strike upwards and smack her tender pussy. She had lost count how many times the crop had landed on her ass, but there was a significant pause and she counted ten strikes to the sensitive juncture between her legs. After each strike she moaned as she felt the fire between her legs and ached to be held down against the floor and taken, over and over again. When the last blow had fallen she felt Sir's hands at her neck and leaned her head to his touch, like a puppy eager for more loving attention, and she sighed when she felt him unbuckle her gag and take it off. Anna's panties came out in a tangled heap, caught up in the gag, and Sir looked at Kate expectantly.

"Thankyou, Sir, I'm sorry, I won't cum without permission again." The words tumbled out of Kate's mouth in a rush, and her face lit up when she saw Sir smile.

"Very good, and since you didn't have to be told, I have another reward for you." Kate screamed when he undid her her nipple clamps, then moaned as her breast fell, no longer being pulled upwards by the chain. her scream turned into a moan as Sir leant his head forward and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Her head lolled in ecstasy and she whimpered as she felt him transfering attention back between her breasts, massaging one nipple while flicking his tongue over the other. Kate looked at Anna and wondered what was better, the feelings that Sir was providing to her aching boobs, or the look of jealousy on Anna's face.

"Thankyou, Sir. Oh, thankyou, Sir." The words tumbled out of Kate like a mantra, she knew she should be saying them, the last time Sir had deigned to give her pleasure he had designated his maid to do it. Kate closed her eyes and wondered if she could cum just from the sensations in her boobs, when she felt Sir's mouth pull away.

"Oh god, umm, I mean, thankyou, Sir." She panted as she looked at him through lidded eyes.

"Do you have anything else to say for yourself?" Kate steadied herself as she looked at him, this was her chance.

"Yes Sir. I know I'm a bad girl, but thankyou for punishing me so that I might learn to do better." Kate took a deep breath before continuing, "But I least I'm not pretending to be a good girl, while standing there with no panties on." Kate flicked her head to indicate Anna, who was staring back in shocked disbelief. Kate squirmed as Sir looked at her for a very long time, then he glanced at Anna and back to Kate.

"Really? Well, I suppose I'll have to check and make sure my maid is still in uniform then, won't I?" Kate was gratified at the sardonic look on Sir's face, she had done it! Sir was going to punish Anna and Kate could pretend it was because the other girl was mean to her. She watched Anna take un unconcious step back as Sir approached her.

"No, Sir, wait. You took them off me, remember?" Anna's pleas were in vain as Sir ignored her and grabbed the front of her skirt before roughly pulling it up.

"Well, it looks like you were right, whore, she's not wearing any panties. After I punish her, though, it looks like you need some additional correction. Nobody likes a tattle tale." Kate's eyes widened, she was going to be punished again? She took some comfort in the fact that at least she would get to see Anna get what is coming to her first.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir." She said as she watched him produce a short leather leash from somewhere and attach it to the front of Anna's collar. He led her over to a wall, where he tied the leash to an eyebolt so that Anna's head was forced down to the level of her waist, she tried to kneel, but a sharp slap to her backside kept her on her feet while Sir walked over to the cupboards on the wall. Kate wiggled around as she tried to see what he was getting, but his body blocked her view the whole time. As he walked back to Anna he stopped at Kate and she shuddered as she felt his finger slide into her pussy and probe her soaking depths.

"I was just about to fuck you," he whispered in her ear, as his finger pistoned in and out of her, "I hope you enjoy the little show you're about to see." Kate moaned as he took his hand away from her, and watched him walk back to Anna, where he wiped his hand on the back of her uniform before taking a tube from his pocket. She watched squeeze a dollop of lubricant from the tube, then start to massage it into Anna's rear.

"No, Sir, I'm not sure if you should," Anna's words were cut off in a yelp as Sir's thumb began to probe her back passage, Kate could here the maid moaning and watched as Sir slowly withdre his digit.

"Sir, please put it back, please Sir." Anna panted and Kate watched in horror as Sir took a buttplug and began to tease it around her opening. She wondered if he would do that to her, and how she could possibly stop him while she was tied with her legs apart as she was. She saw the plug slide in to be stopped by it's flared base and wondered if Sir planned on putting one of those in her while he fucked her. She fidgeted in her bounds as she imagined the feeling of his cock thrusting in and out of her, and brushing the plug through the thin membrane that seperated her two channels. She listened to Anna's whimpering as Sir retrieved her ballgag and buckled it back into place around the maids head.

Kate had nothing to distract her, so she was able to count as Sir caned Anna a total of ten times. She was surprised that there was such a big pause between each blow, they had seemed to be coming almost constantly for her, although she supposed that her judgement may have been somewhat clouded at the time. Each time the cane landed it produced a bright red line across Anna's pert cheeks and Kate felt an irrational surge of jealousy. She was supposed to be the one Sir was paying attention to, not the maid who was just there to make sure everything was available for them. She wished she hadn't had such a brilliant idea to get Anna punished, she could have been getting fucked right now and hearing Anna's moans kept adding to her frustrations, she was sure that if a light breeze were to pass through the room she would cum when it blew past her pussy. After the cane had struck for the tenth time, Sir placed it aside and lightly caressed Anna's striped rear, before flicking his finger against the base of the plug making Anna moan. He took a key from his pocket and undid the cuffs behind Anna's back, then buckled leather cuffs around each of them. He undid her leash from the wall, then clipped her hands together in front of her and used the leash to fasten her hands above her head to yet another eyebolt in the wall. Sir then fetched another spreader bar and pinioned Anna's feet apart, then Kate saw him take a pair of scissors and cut the middle of her uniform, leaving it hanging in tatters around her body. Kate looked at Anna and could see how turned on the other girl was, there was a steady line of lubrication running down her thighs to stain her stocking tops, Kate wondered how many pairs she ruined a day, she had a feeling that Sir had been keeping her in a highly sexed environment in the three weeks since her intial interview. She watched him go back to the cupboard, then turn towards her. He held a gag up to her face and she dutifully opened her mouth, she bit down on a piece of molded rubber and looked over the length of the rubber dildo that now protruded from her face.

"I'm sure you can see how poor Anna reacts to punishment, it makes her pussy flood like a slut surronded by a football team. So, for your punishment, you're going to have to make her cum." Sir unhooked Kates chain from the ceiling and led her in front of Anna, where she was forced to her knees. She felt Sir's hand grab her hair and line the rubber cock up with the maids dripping snatch, then she felt sir behind her between her legs. She held her head steady as she felt his hands take hold of her arms and harness, then she screamed into her gag as she felt him thrust his whole length into her without preamble. As Kate's body jolted forward, she thrust the dildo into Anna's pussy and felt the other girls heat on her, as her face was pressed against the other girls skin. She felt Sir's cock pull out and then her world exploded into stars as she orgasmed violently on his cock. Her body shuddered as she came and she felt more boneless and helpless as she realised that Sir had barely paused while she had orgasmed and was continuing to ram his cock hard into her pussy. With each thrust she heard Anna moan as the dildo in Kates mouth would be forced into her slick folds. Above her, Anna stiffened and Kate shut her eyes as she felt a spray of warm juices splash around her mouth cock and gag to drench her face, she couldn't believe she had just made another girl cum. The thought caused her pussy to tighten around the cock that was inside it and Kate started to orgasm again. She was coming down from her second high of the night when she felt Sir stiffen behind her, then thrust his cock deep into her, where she felt him cumming inside of her. he started to pull out and she felt another spray of his cum splash across the outside of her pussy. Kate heard him stand behind her, then rolled her eyes up to see him freeing Anna's hands. Kate pulled her head back to pull the dildo out of Anna's pussy, and looked up at Sir to see if he was going to untie her as well. She got up onto her knees and looked at the cock that had so recently been fucking her disappeared back into his pants.

"Neither of you bothered to ask for permission when you came just then. Anna, get her and yourself cleaned up for tomorrow. We'll see if either of you can learn your lessons then." With that, he turned and walked out of the room. Kate looked at Anna, who was undoing her legs from the spreader bar. She then straightened up and fiddled with the buckle behind her head before spitting the gag out and stripping the tattered remanent of her uniform form her body. Kate looked up at her and wished Sir had freed her from her damned harness, or at least removed her gag so she could talk, instead she was till helpless before Anna who was wearing distracting Kate from her high heels and stockings with the most evil smile she had ever seen.

"Well now, it looks like I've got you all to myself, don't I?" Anna asked Kate as she wandered around the room, looking at some of the toys that were available. Kate shuddered as she saw her pick up a cat 'o' nine tails and swing it through the air.

"You know, you got to have two more orgasms than me, one when I was eating you out and two when you were getting fucked. I only got to have one, so I think you should do something about fixing that, shouldn't you?" Anna turned and placed her hands on the wall and Kate shuffled over on her knees and started to thrust the rubber dildo in and out of Anna's pussy. As she moved her head back and forth she thought about what Sir had said, that he would be teaching her a lesson tomorrow and she wondered what time it was.

Kate leaned against the wall and took deep breaths as the vibrations in her panties abruptly cut off, she was being tortured and she wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to hold out before she went to Sir and begged him to let her cum. The previous night, Anna had bounced up and down on the dildo strapped to her mouth until she had three more orgasms, then had finally released Kate from her bondage and led her by the leash that was still attached to her collar down to a narrow hallway where she had her hands cuffed to the bedhead of a narrow bed in a small room. She had fidgeted for a while vefore falling asleep, but it seemed her eyes had barely closed before Anna, once again immaculate in her maids uniform, was shaking her awake and leading her to a bathroom where her collar was removed and she was given fifteen minutes to make herself presentable. Kate had quickly gone to the toilet and washed before Anna walked back in with a large fluffy towel, and instructed Kate to powder her body with some talc that she gave her. Anna then helped Kate into a latex top with a high collar that held her breasts high on her chest, the top had long sleeves and cut off just under the line of her boobs, leaving her midriff bare. Kate's collar was buckled again around her throat and she was given a pair of 6 inch platform heels in shiny black to match her top. Kate sat down and let Anna do her makeup, she had done it slutty last night before she had shown up, but Anna made her look like a cheap streetwalker. She shrugged it off as they had gone to the kitchen for a quick breakfast, then put on a pair of latex gloves that left her arms completely covered and they started down the hall to Sir's study. Outside the door, they stopped and Kate looked at Anna.

"Shouldn't I have panties? Am I just supposed to go in there naked like this?"

"What are you talking about? Your tits are covered, and anyway we're not to be wearing any when we see him. I'm not either, see." Anna pulled up the frilly hem of her dress to reveal her shaved pussy, glistening already and framed by the straps of her garter belts. Kate dragged her view away, she had seen enough of Anna's pussy last night and was pretty sure she would be seeing it again before long. Still, she wished she could be more covered up like Anna was, she felt horribly exposed feeling the air on her snatch as she walked around, still getting used to the ridiculously high heels. They had gone into the study to be confronted by a wooden device with straps all over it, Kate could easily see how someone might be bent over it with the straps holding their arms and legs down with their bottom helplessly raised for whatever punishments might be inflicted upon it and felt a shiver run through her body to end between her legs. Kate couldn't help imagining herself being strapped down while Sir disciplined her and knew that her body would also be available to be fucked while she was on the punishment bench. She looked at Sir and shook herself free of her reverie as she took in the items on the desk.

"Yesterday," he began without preamble, "both of you ladies showed that neither of you have the self control that is necessary to remain in my employment." Kate cast a quick glance to her side and was gratified to see a look of horror on Anna's face, that bitch was so sure of her position as housemaid that it refreshing to see her worldview rocked a little. She drew her attention back as Sir continued.

"Today we're going to have a little competition," he continued, "the girl that comes and asks for permission to orgasm first loses, the winner will be taken to my bedroom to be fucked tonight. If you are the first to ask permission, you will be permitted to cum, then you will spend the next week locked in a chastity belt. If either of you cum without permission, you will be strapped to the wooden bench you can see behind you and punished, then you will be locked into a chastity belt for a week. Do either of you have any questions?" Kate looked back at him and considered her position, she didn't want to have to go a whole week without being able to touch herself, but would she be able to outlast Anna? The other girl had sated herself thoughly last night and even though Kate had already seen the evidence that Anna was already aroused, Kate had kept getting more turned on as the maid had continued to use her to cum last night and had been unable to pleasure herself afterwards. She looked up as she realised that Anna had already given her assent for the game and also quickly agreed. Both girls had been given a pair of latex panties and after Kate had pulled hers up her legs, she let out a small moan as she felt a small protrusion that brushed againt her clit start to buzz. It had shut itself off after a moment, but as Kate looked at Anna she could see that the new underwear had had a similar effect on the other girl. They had both been sent from the room, Anna had a day of cleaning in front of her and Kate had been told to move an endless series of boxes from one room to another.

Kate picked up the box she had dropped when the vibrations had started again and tried to remember which room she was taking it to, for five hours now she had been wandering back and forth between rooms in a daze as the buzzing had started and stopped at random. For the past hour, every time she had felt the intruder in her panties buzz to life she had had to stop what she was doing and concentrate so that she didn't accidentally cum. She pictured Anna's face and imagined gloating over her in triumph as she served Sir for the second night in a row while Anna was forced to look on and steeled herself to keep going and not to let her body betray her, as it so clearly wanted to. She looked up as she realised Anna was walking towards her, down the hall. The maid had a glazed look on her face and her nipples were hard nubs clearly visible through her dress, Kate would have smirked if she hadn't seen a similar look in the mirror a few moments ago. As they met in the hallway, they stopped and Anna sneered at Kate.

"You know, my job's hard enough without you smearing your makeup all over the walls every time you lean against them for a little rest break."

"Maybe you should go and ask if Sir will make you orgasm, at least that way you know you'll have a job for another week." Kate smirked at the startled look on Anna's face. As she moved on she noticed Anna's brow furrow and gave a little internal cheer, she was thinking about it. Sir's earlier comments had rattled Anna more than Kate had thought, she was so worried about being kept on as a maid that she was considering being locked into a chastity belt as a means of ensuring her employment for another week. She bit her lip as she felt her panties start buzzing again, she didn't want Anna to see her stop, for all Kate knew Anna would start rubbing her pussy through her panties and make her cum, it would probably be against the rules but Sir had shown last night with the game with Anna's panties that he didn't mind breaking some rules if he thought it might be enjoyable. Kate sped up and retreated behind a door where she immediately leant back against the wooden frame and tried desperately not to think about how good it would feel to have Sir bending her over his desk and using his fingers to bring her slutty hole to climax, before locking it away until he decided he wanted to use her again. She sighed as the vibrations cut out, she was so close.

Kate picked up another box and walked out of the room, she wondered if she was letting her ego get carried away. She wanted to cum, but she wanted Sir to make her cum, not to writhe and spasm in her panties, and if she did that she would be in chastity and she would be punished for the infraction. She tried to think about what she wanted to do when she noticed that Anna was still in the hallway, she hadn't been kidding, she was cleaning smudges of mascara and blush from the wall. As Kate got close, she saw Anna pause slightly and give out a low moan, then she shook her head and kept rubbing at the spot. That was hardly fair, Kate thought, her panties would be turned on to anything of up to a couple of minutes, but Anna's had been turned off after a couple of seconds. She stormed down the hall and put the box into the designated room then picked up another and wondered what the point of the work was, probably just something to keep her out of the way and busy until she finally broke down and begged Sir to attend her needy pussy. She walked back down the hall and looked at Anna, who was still cleaning the same spot, kind of. She was tugging at the neckline of her uniform and breathing heavily through her nose, Kate looked closer and realised that she was still cleaning the same spot she had been before. The wall was mostly clean now, Anna was just rubbing her cloth back and forth across the wall before she sighed and dropped her hands back to her side. Kate stared at her as Anna gave her distracted look before the maid disappeared down the hall. Her panties had been on the entire time, Kate realised, and she had been in far more control than Kate was when her's where activated. She looked up the hall where the maid had retreated and wondered if she should go and see Sir right now, it seemed that Anna would easily outlast her and Kate didn't think she could take much more from the random vibrations she was enduring, better to ask permission than to beg forgiveness, she supposed.