Maid for Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,107 Followers

Tomorrow was nude day and as we had done last year, we asked Katie to go stay with a friend and the plan was to go to bed naked and stay that way until Monday morning. Meanwhile doing nothing but each other and maybe for a thrill tell a few dirty stories. I rolled my eyes at that last thought, add pathetic to boring. Not sure why it was bothering me so much this year, but all week I had been fantasizing about every attractive woman I saw. Seeing Katie all but naked tonight had really gotten to me.

It was tough with her. Jack and I both cared for her and looked out for her, but there was no denying we found her sexy and had based a few of our stories on her. She was obviously into women which fed our fire. Jack would also bring up that when we first met Katie she had a boyfriend. We often wondered if she had switched over for good, or was it just a matter of who held her interest. The thought she was bi-sexual was a hot one indeed.

I jumped at the sound of a click and turned to see the bedroom door opening. I rolled my eyes when I saw it stop after a few inches. There was something wrong with the doorknob and it hadn't been closing all the way. Jack had been saying for weeks he was going to fix it, but obviously hadn't. I got up and walking over, made to close it when I saw Katie stepping out of the small bathroom down the other end of the hallway. She was wearing a pair of baggy shorts and a tank top. Her long blond hair was wet and even though she wasn't exactly wearing anything sexy, I continued to stare, admiring those long toned legs and perky little tits poking against the material of her shirt.

Katie turned and walked towards me, heading for her room. She looked up, and seeing me gave a little wave.

"I'll be leaving if a few minutes promise!" She said.

"Take your time; Jack will be another couple of hours." I told her.

Katie nodded and started to open the door to her room. Looking back at me she said softly, "Hey Jen?"

"What is it Katie?"

"Thank you for offering me the money, I appreciate it."

"We appreciate you." I told her and would love to show it, I finished to myself.

"I know you do, but like I said, I'd rather work for it."

"Good for you." I nodded. "But you let me know if things change."

Katie shrugged and went into her room. I started to turn back into mine when I stopped. Katie needed money, but wanted to do something for it. Jack and I had plenty of money, but what we wanted money couldn't buy. Well technically it could, but who knew where else those girls had been. Katie hadn't been too many places from what we could tell and... What the hell was I thinking? I was getting sex drunk without the sex. I could never ask Katie if she would want to join us.

Then again it would be a fair trade. She'd get her money and we would make sure she not only earned it, but enjoyed doing it. I stood with my hand on the door knob, talking myself into it. We knew we could trust her, hell she lived here and could have stolen from us numerous times. Katie was always thanking us for letting her move in and saying how much she owed us. I would tell her how much it would mean to us. After all, she wasn't seeing anyone and we could never tell. She would get her money and Jack and I could celebrate nude day the right way this year.

Jack. That would be the only problem. Not that he would hesitate if Katie were game, but I wasn't going to give him the chance, this would be a surprise, my special gift to him. No, Jack would only be a problem if Katie no longer wanted to be with a man. Well there was only one way to find out. Before I lost my nerve, I walked down the hall and stood outside her door. I took a deep breath and knocked quickly so I had no choice but to stay there. Katie called out to hold on, and then opened the door wearing a black robe as short as mine that sent a shiver through me.

"Katie, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course," She stood aside and I walked past her into her room.

I made my way over to her bed and was hoping she would notice how short the robe was. I kept my back to her for an extra few seconds. Instead of turning around, I turned my head to the side so I could look in the mirror over Katie's bureau. My heart skipped a beat when I saw she was looking down at my legs. I paused as long as I could without it looking weird and turned around to face her. To my delight, Katie was still looking down and putting her on the spot I asked, "Do I have something on my legs?" I made a show of looking down while placing my hands with my long red nails on my thighs.

"Not much at all," Katie laughed. "Is that robe part of your weekend?"

I gave her a huge smile.

"Yes it is!" I was beside myself at the opening she'd given me. "Do you think I still have the legs for it?"

"Definitely." She nodded. "You look great in your bikini."

"Katie, have you been checking me out?"

Katie blushed and I could feel my excitement building.

"Well I...." she struggled to come up with something and looking away said, "Kind of."

"That's good!" I exclaimed. "Because I wanted to ask you something, you know like girl talk."

"Ummm okay."

"Katie, do you think I'm attractive?"

"Why are you asking?" she frowned. "This is kind of...."

"Katie," I began quietly, "I'm not a kid anymore and Jack works around a lot of pretty young girls, and I was just wondering if I still have it."

"I... well....why ask me?"

"Because you like women." I shrugged. "You check them out the way a guy does, so I figured I would ask." I sighed. "If I'm putting you on the spot and you're afraid to tell me the truth I understand."

"No, it's just that I guess I never thought of it that way."

"But you just said you've checked me out." I reminded her, working hard to keep the smile off my face.

"I...." Katie sighed in defeat. "I think you're pretty hot Jen." She looked away again. "Sorry."

"Don't be!" I laughed, "That's just what I needed to hear!" Now it was my turn to sigh, "Guess at my age I just need some reassurance."

"Sarah thought you were sexy too." Katie laughed. "So be assured."

"You two were cute together." I said and prepared to ask the thousand dollar question. "Katie can I ask you something kind of personal?"

"Sure." She said. "Can't be more embarrassing than getting me to say I checked you out."

I hesitated then just blurted it out.

"Katie, are you into men at all?"

"Excuse me?" she asked, her blue eyes widening.

"You had a boyfriend when we first met you." I said hurriedly, trying to get it out. "But then you were with Sarah and I was wondering if you quit on guys or...."

"Jen, what's going on? Why are you asking me weird questions?"

"If you answer that one I'll tell you." I said, mentally crossing my fingers.

Katie stared at me, and then nodded.

"Okay, I'll bite. I haven't been with a guy in two years. I really like girls better, but," she shrugged, "Maybe if it was the right guy."

Again I fought to keep the smile off my face. My heart was pounding and my stomach felt tight. I was nervous and excited at the same time, just like before when I would approach women about the two of us.

"So why are you asking?" Katie spoke. "Are you trying to fix me up?"

"Sort of." I put my hands on her shoulders. "Katie, remember when you said you wished you could find a way to make that money?"

"Yeah why?" she asked.

"Well honey, I have a way you can do that and help me and Jack at the same time."

"How?" she asked.

Moving to the side, I sat on her bed and patted it.

"Katie, why don't you sit down?"

*****

I opened my eyes and stretching, released a contented sigh. I could still taste Jack's cum in my mouth and between my closed thighs I could feel the dampness of my pussy. I turned my head to look at the clock and saw it was almost ten am. I couldn't remember the last time I'd slept this late. I turned the other way and saw I was alone. Jack had decided to let me sleep and was probably sitting in the parlor waiting for me. I smiled, picturing him in his favorite recliner, the one he loved to sit in while I blew him when we played around the house. His sitting in that chair would be my invitation to give him his little treat. Little did he know he would be getting a whole lot more than that this morning!

I kicked the sheet off and stretching again looked down the length of my body. I'd dreamt of Katie's pretty little face between my thighs last night and could already feel my pussy tingling at the thought of it being a reality. I still wasn't sure what had come over me last night to proposition her. Had she flat out refused and been offended, Jack and I could have lost the best maid we'd had and have to find a new one. I'd decided that risk was worth the potential reward and to prove that Jack and I were not some vanilla middle aged couple.

It took me ten minutes to convince Katie I wasn't trying to put her on. Once she realized I was serious she turned beet red and said she could never. As excited as I was, Katie got me even hotter when she'd said she'd had little experience with guys. I tried to explain how much fun it could be, but she kept shaking her head, saying she would feel like a slut. I assured her no one would know, pointing out that we could certainly never say anything. Katie kept saying it wasn't just about the sex. She cared about us and would feel weird doing something like that.

Rather than deter me, that last statement had given me a better angle of attack. I explained how much Jack and I missed playing and how happy she would make us. I pushed further saying I thought of her because we were close and it would make it that much more fun. I could see her starting to waver and pressed how badly we needed this. I brought up the money and how that could be how she earned it.

That almost backfired on me. Katie became upset and said she would feel like a whore. I reminded her of how we would have helped her anyway. While she sat there staring at the floor, I told her to just think of it as we were helping her and she was helping us celebrate a special day. I mentioned Jack had no idea I was asking and he was so good to me I really wanted to give him a fun surprise. When Katie still didn't say anything, I put my hand on her knee and when she looked at me, whispered, "Please Katie? It would mean so much to us, you're so beautiful."

I felt my stomach sink when she shook her head, but a moment later my pussy began to heat up. Looking at me with those big blue eyes, Katie asked softly, "You guys aren't going to be mean to me are you?"

Sliding my hand up her leg to rest on her thigh, I exclaimed "Of course not!" then leaning over, I whispered seductively in her ear, "Oh, honey we are going to be sooo good to you!"

Throwing all caution to the wind, I placed a soft kiss on her neck and leaned back. Katie was blushing furiously, but smiling at the same time. The smile was a shy one and I could feel myself starting to drip. Acting as if she had agreed, I instructed her to go out for awhile so she wouldn't be there when Jack got home, then come back and put her car in the garage in case he looked outside. I told her I would knock on her door in the morning and to come look for us a few minutes after that.

When Jack finally got home it was after ten and he was totally exhausted. Knowing we would be getting more than our share over the weekend, I led him to the bedroom and after stripping him, simply got on my hands and knees and let him fuck the shit out of me. The entire time, all I could picture was my face between Katie's smooth tan thighs. I got up in the middle of the night, slipped out into the breezeway and peeking in the garage saw that Katie had come back home. She was really going to do it!

I went back to bed and pulling the covers down, immediately started sucking Jack's cock. He was hard in seconds and tried to pull me up by my shoulders to ride him. Instead, I gave him a wink and reversing myself on the bed, slid my legs under his arms and lowered my pussy to his eager tongue. I went back to sucking his sizable cock, but rather than devour it, took my time. I licked and teased and enjoyed every inch of his hard flesh, while he did the same, slowly running his tongue through the wet folds of my pussy and dancing across my clit.

We continued to enjoy for awhile, and again he tried to push me down, but removing his cock from my mouth, I looked over my shoulder and said, "Easy baby, you'll be fucking this pussy all day, let's just take the edge off."

Jack laughed and returned to sucking on my swollen button. I moaned and started sucking his cock again. Taking the edge off was exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted Jack to be able to hold off for a good long time while Katie and I took turns passing his cock back and forth. Although she seemed inexperienced, her sweet reaction to my little kiss told me Katie would warm up quickly and would more than deliver. In order to set the mood, I stopped sucking and as Jack slowed up to tease my pussy again, began 'story time."

"Oh, yes," I whispered, "Jack, you know who I'm thinking about?"

"Who's that?" he asked, pulling back from my pussy.

"Katie." I said softly, "Me and Katie in a sixty nine, how hot would that be?"

"Damn hot." He kissed my clit. "Tell me."

"Hmmm," I purred, "I'd be on top and my tongue would be in that tight little pink pussy and she would be squealing into mine while I sucked that precious little clit."

I had to stop as Jack slid a finger inside of me and started sucking my clit harder.

"She would be whimpering," I continued, "Then you'd slide up between her legs and shove your cock in my mouth before sliding it into that tight young pussy!"

Jack's cock had jumped in my hand and deciding I'd had enough teasing, took his cock deep into my mouth and started sucking hard and fast. He followed suit, plunging his finger inside of me while sucking hard on my clit. I came first, squealing around his cock as my hips thrashed in his face. A moment later, my squeal turned into a gurgle when his cock exploded in my mouth. I moaned and sucked harder, taking every drop down my eager throat while my pussy convulsed in his face.

I sat up and bracing my hands on Jack's chest, rocked my hips, briefly riding his face, before getting off of him. Sliding down next to him, I smiled at the sleepy satisfied look on his face. I kissed him, and then sighed as I playfully licked my juices from his face. Jack gave me a kiss, and then hugging me close whispered, "I love you Jen."

"I love you to baby." I replied as I slid down and rested my head on his chest. "Now go back to sleep, you got your work cut out for you later."

"Oh, I do, do I?"

"Oh, honey, you don't know the half of it," I giggled. "Your nasty little wife has a fun surprise for you."

"Well I know it can't be lingerie!" he said with a laugh.

We'd immediately fallen back to sleep and here it was five hours later and I was well rested and ready to go. I got out of bed and caught myself reaching for my robe. Nope, there would be none of that, for the next forty eight hours I would be au natural! I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I began to get worked up when I washed between my legs, but abstained from playing. I would be getting plenty of attention soon enough. I dried off, but knowing Jack liked it, left my long hair wet.

Feeling like a kid on Christmas morning, I left the bedroom and walked down the hallway towards the living room. Although we'd done it many times, there was still a sense of naughty excitement in being naked around the house. It never failed to bring back those days when we were young and wanton. Today we would do more than recall those days, we would re-live them. I stopped next to Katie's door and hoping Jack didn't hear, knocked twice. I continued into the living room and as I knew he would be, Jack was sitting in the black recliner.

He was watching the news and hadn't notice me come in. Before I approached, I took a moment to admire his naked body. Jack's shoulders were broad and his arms and chest showed the results of his workouts. His stomach was no longer the six pack it had been a few years ago, but was still flat and so far his body had resisted love handles. My eyes roamed south of his stomach and I licked my lips at the sight of his cock lying between his legs. He was semi-hard and I wondered if he'd kept working himself up all morning waiting for me to come to him.

"Good morning baby." I said softly.

Jack looked away from the TV and gave me that boyish smile he'd still managed to hold onto despite his stressful job.

"It is a good morning!" He exclaimed hitting the remote to shut the TV off, "Damn you're tits look good!"

"Oh, you're a smooth talker aren't you councilor?" I asked, walking slowly towards him, "But you know what they say about flattery!"

I stopped in front of the chair and cupping them, lifted my large tits.

"These tits?"

"Those tits." He reached for them.

I stepped back and looking down smiled at the sight of his cock now standing at full attention. Turning around, I pointed my ass at him.

"What about this, you like this too?"

"Love it." He said giving my ass a playful slap for emphasis.

Turning back, I put one foot up on the arm of the chair, reached down and spread my pussy open.

"Now that's my favorite."

I sighed softly as his hand slipped between my legs and caressed me. I enjoyed his touch for a moment before dropping my leg and leaning over the chair shoved my tits in his face.

"They're jealous." I laughed.

The laugh turned to a soft moan as Jack eagerly sucked my right nipple into his mouth while rolling the other between his fingers. I began running my fingers through his hair and dropping my other hand to his lap gave his hard cock a squeeze.

"And were you looking for something, sitting here in your favorite chair?" I asked while playfully shoving his head hard into my tit.

"Hmm-mmm" he moaned around my nipple.

"Maybe this?" I asked as I removed my nipple from his mouth and slowly sank to my knees between his legs.

Grabbing his cock, I gave it another squeeze and licked my lips at the sight of his precum oozing from it. Leaning over, I quickly rubbed his dripping head over my tits. Releasing his cock, I grabbed my now slick tits and wrapping them around his cock, started rocking up and down.

"That looks good." He said softly as he reached down and stared teasing my nipples with his fingers.

"Not what you really want though is it?" I bent my head and sticking my tongue out, flicked it across the head of his cock.

"You know what I want." He said.

"I think you should tell me." I winked, flicking my tongue out again.

"Jen, I want you to suck my cock and then ride the shit out of me."

"Well, when you put it that way!" I laughed.

The next time his cock slid between my tits, I took the head into my mouth and sucked hard. Jack moaned and I joined him. The taste and sensation of his sticky fluid in my mouth sent a wave of heat through my pussy and letting my tits fall away from his cock, I started bobbing my head slowly. I took him a little deeper each time my mouth descended on him and slipping my hand between his legs started massaging his balls.

Jacks fingers were busy on my nipples, but as good as it all felt I started wondering about Katie. Had she not heard me, had she gotten cold feet? If that were the case it was a good thing I hadn't mentioned anything to Jack. I opened wide and took Jack's entire length into my mouth. He groaned in pleasure as I pushed my tongue out and licked his balls, while shaking my head back and forth. Jack's hand left my tit and moved to the back of my head. He ran it through my hair and as I started moving again, gently pushed and pulled, guiding my mouth up and down his cock.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,107 Followers