Maid for Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Declan, are you okay? Should I make her pull out?" Jody said.

"No, no! I'm fine!"

"Well, don't move, either of you!"

The young girl quickly retrieved a bottle of lube from the nightstand and poured it all over Agnessa's cock and Declan's crack. Once she deemed the two sufficiently lubricated, she slapped Agnessa on the rear and said, "Go get 'em, tiger."

With Jody's blessing, Agnessa began to mate with Declan's ass in earnest. After several thrusts, the young man began to wail, feeling as though he was being sodomized with a police nightstick. He gripped the sheets as he thrashed his head around, unable to articulate how much ecstasy he was feeling.

Meanwhile, Agnessa was in heaven. This was her first time having anal sex, and she was loving every minute of it. Jody watched with interest as the two copulated. Their fluttering eyes, their moaning mouths, and their blushing faces spoke to her more than any work of art. She'd be dreaming of this for a long time.

Declan let out a loud yell, snapping Jody out of her reverie. Behind him, Agnessa had begun to move faster, ramming her cock into her friend with a crazed expression on her face. Declan fell face-forward on the bed with his ass still in the air, his mind going blank as if Agnessa's cock had poked it as well.

"OOOOOOOOOHHH!" Declan squealed.

His poor prostate had been poked so viciously that he ejaculated furiously. Agnessa seemed quite aware, because afterwards she grabbed his spent cock and began jacking it off, as though she were trying to make sure it had nothing left to give. Jody became genuinely worried about him. He buried his face into the bed and yelled. Agnessa, meanwhile, was still burying her dick inside of him.

"YES!" Agnessa growled. "You like my penis, don't you, sissy boy?!?"

When Jody saw Declan banging his fists into the mattress, she decided to intervene. She jumped into the bed behind Agnessa, reached under balls, and began feeling around her hairy muff. Once Jody found her clit, she began flicking it madly, causing Agnessa to stop thrusting.

"OH! Miss Jody! I'm going to...AAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Jody held on tightly to Agnessa as both she and Declan cried out. The large futanari's penis released a deluge of semen that filled Declan's unprepared ass. Agnessa knocked Jody back as she pulled out of Declan and shot the rest of her seed all over his rump.

Once Agnessa had finished cumming, she sat on the side of the bed, trying to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Jody was surveying the aftermath of this lengthy sex romp. The room still stank of pheromones, the floor was still littered with clothes and shoes, and her friend's ass looked like a bag of vanilla icing had exploded all over it. Still, it had been a very interesting night. She wondered to herself if Declan would be able to walk in the next few hours.

"Well, this was fun," she said, draping herself on Agnessa' shoulders.

"Miss Jody...your parents...you must not tell them this."

"Relax. It'll be our little secret, I promise."

"Thank you."

"Now," Jody said, walking out of the room without bothering to put her clothes back on. "Clean up this mess before you go to bed. Good luck getting those jizz stains out of the rug."

Three weeks later

"Our daughter is pregnant," Mrs. Richards said. "We know you are the reason why."

Agnessa was sitting in the living room of the Richards' home, feeling a horrible pit in her stomach. Apparently Jody had not kept her promise to say nothing to her parents about the fun they'd had while they were away. Right now, she was facing an inquiry from Gordon and Lily Richards on what exactly occurred that night.

"It seems that you neglected to tell us that you were a...a..." Mrs. Richards looked to her husband for help. "What's the P.C. term?"

"Futanari. It's Japanese."

"Exactly," Mrs. Richards said, turning back to Agnessa. "This is a real pickle that you've put us in."

"I'm sorry," Agnessa said, fighting back tears. "I will pack my things and leave your house immediately."

After that, the strangest thing happened. Mr. and Mrs. Richards looked at each other and burst out laughing. Agnessa looked at them in disbelief, wondering if she had used the wrong words. They were probably mocking her English.

"Agnessa," Mr. Richards said. "We didn't call you down here to fire you. Hands-down, you're the best housekeeper we've ever had!"

"I agree! You don't steal from us, you clean up well after our parties, and you're a terrific cook!"

"We love your Lamb Dushenina."

Agnessa was relieved, yet somewhat puzzled. "So, what about Miss Jody and her...?" She almost corrected herself to say "our baby", but she couldn't say the words.

"Meh, she'll just get rid of it," Mr. Richards said nonchalantly.

"Trust us, this isn't the first time she's gotten knocked up," Mrs. Richards told her.

"Thank you for your understanding," Agnessa said, nervously rising from the couch. "If you will excuse me, I will go start on dinner."

She was barely off of the couch when Mr. and Mrs. Richards gently pushed her back to sit down. The couple then sat down on either side of her, with Mr. Richards grabbing her breasts, and Mrs. Richards fondling her crotch. After a few minutes of coaxing, the air was filled with futanari pheromones.

"My, oh, my!" Mrs. Richards said, grabbing the enormous lump in Agnessa's pants. "It looks like Jody wasn't lying; you DO have a big pecker!"

"Forget her pecker, Lily," Mr. Richards said, lifting Agnessa's shirt up to reveal her bra-clad rack. "Take a look at these pumpkins."

"We...we should not be doing this..." Agnessa breathed.

"Shhh," Mrs. Richards whispered. "Mr. Richards and I only want to suggest some other duties you can do for us around the house. We'll be sure to make it worth your while."

Agnessa watched as her employer's wife deftly undid the clasp on her pants and pulled the zipper down, allowing the monster between her legs to emerge from its hiding place. She raised her arms so that Mr. Richards could take off her shirt and remove her bra as well. Both husband and wife gripped her girthy rod and began to stroke it. The kisses came next, all over her face and neck. She was definitely going to enjoy living in America more than she used to.

12