Maid for Summers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

There had been a brief staring contest and then Faith had slowly turned her back on her future owner, something she would initially think of as a mistake, like everything else about the evening, but now Faith saw them as great decisions. Maybe even her true destiny revealing itself.

Either way the result was the same, Mistress Joyce getting behind her and sliding her hands all over her ass cheeks again, squeezing and groping them maybe even more than before, which was saying a lot.

And like before Faith just blushed and did nothing like the bottom desperate to be enslaved that she had been. Fuck, she even remembered whimpering at first because her ass was just so sore, and still she did nothing. God, she had been such a obvious pure bottom. And still was.

"Nice." Mistress Joyce had murmured.

"Thanks." Faith had blushed.

Ignoring her Mistress Joyce had asked, "You know my favourite thing in the world Faith?"

"What?" Faith had murmured softly.

"Anal cherries." Mistress Joyce had revealed softly, "I love taking the anal cherry of a hot little bottom. There's nothing sexier than a bottom getting her ass stuffed for the first time. The little gasps and whimpers they make as I fill up their little asses with every inch of my cock, the way they moan as I begin to fuck their butts for the very first time, and the moment they realise the true purpose of their back holes is just so addictive. But the best part, is the penetration. Knowing that you're the first, that you've managed to get this hottie to give up her most private hole to you, her most forbidden hole, maybe even a whole she never thought she'd give to anyone, mmmmmm, that's so hot. Anyone can take a pussy cherry, but the ass? That's special. It takes a real woman to take an ass. A real... top. Not some wannabe. Here, let me show you."

Faith had whimpered as Mistress Joyce had slowly pushed her towards the bed, eventually croaking, "Please!"

"Shut up and spread your cheeks." Mistress Joyce had softly but firmly demanded as she pushed Faith onto the bed and retrieved her favourite strap-on and some lube.

Meanwhile Faith had crawled into the centre of the bed like a zombie, the entire time looking over her shoulder at the dominant older woman as she slowly stepped into the harness, pulled it up her thighs and strapped it firmly around her waist before covering it with the lube.

Nearly the entire time Mistress Joyce had been staring directly at her, their gazes meeting a few times although Faith had always looked away to eye the large cock which had been about to take her ass. Her virgin ass.

Another woman had been clearly about to take her virgin ass, forever robbing her of her anal virginity, and all Faith had done was kneel there on all fours like the little bitch she was, and always would be.

Then Mistress Joyce had got on the bed behind her while still stroking the dildo as if it had been real, before firmly telling her, "I will not ask you again."

Faith remembered being scared and horrified as she once again whimpered pathetically and obeyed her future Mistress by reaching back and spreading her cheeks, offering up her virgin ass hole to the woman who was old enough to be her mother.

Faith had then felt a slight feeling of relief as Mistress Joyce squirted some of the lubricant she had been using on the shaft directly onto Faith's back door, the cold liquid touching her making the Slayer gasp slightly, and then whimper pathetically as she blushed as she had been again reminded what was about to happen and yet she did nothing.

Except let out another gasp and whimper when Mistress Joyce began rubbing the lubricant in with a finger. Then both women cried out as Mistress Joyce slowly pushed that finger inside Faith's virgin butt.

"Oh my God Faith, your ass! Oooooooh, I've never felt anything so tight!" Mistress Joyce moaned, before grinning wickedly, "Mmmmmm, this is going to be heaven."

Again Faith should have really lashed out angrily, but not only did she do nothing but she actually felt a weird sense of pride that the tightness of her ass hole was pleasing this incredibly dominant top.

It was a feeling that didn't go away as Mistress Joyce continued softly moaning as she buried her finger up to the knuckle in Slayer ass and then gently pumped it for a few long minutes, before adding a second finger. All of which felt disturbingly good, Faith wanting to tell the older woman to stop more than ever, but still she hadn't.

She still hadn't when Mistress Joyce pulled her fingers out and then replace them with her strap-on, cruelly sliding it up and down Faith's crack for a few long seconds before firmly pressing against her target.

Then Mistress Joyce had taunted, "Tell me again how you're a top."

With that she had rammed forwards, popping Faith's anal cherry with one hard thrust. As her ass hole had stretched so did Faith's eyes, and when her virgin hole had stretched wide enough for something to slide through it Faith had let out a loud cry, let go of her cheeks and then grabbed the bed sheets while gritting her teeth to deal with the sharp and unusual pain.

As a Slayer she'd had worse, and even before that she'd had worse, but it wasn't just a violation of her body, it was a violation of her soul. An assault on her identity itself. And that was a kind of pain she just hadn't been prepared for, her eyes even got teary with overwhelming shame and humiliation, which she had to wallow in for a few long seconds.

Then she had received a hard strike to her ass, followed by Mistress Joyce ordering, "Keep your cheek spread bitch!"

Again without her permission Faith's hands had shot behind her and pulled her cheeks apart as wide as they would go. Thankfully Mistress Joyce had then given her a few seconds to relax before she pushed forwards, slowly but steadily filling Faith's virgin ass with rubber cock.

It had felt so unbelievably weird that first-time, but even in the moment of her ultimate defeat/surrender it had felt weirdly right, and even natural, to have a more dominant woman's strap-on dick travelling through her butt, slowly stretching it out for future use.

To her shame at the time Faith was pretty sure she had even moaned as she was slowly anally invaded. Although she had also whimpered in humiliation.

Mostly Faith managed to stay silent, although there were a few sounds which inevitably escaped her lips, like a sigh of relief when Mistress Joyce's thighs had finally come to rest against her hands/butt cheeks.

Or at least initially she felt relief. Then she felt overwhelming humiliation and shame, even more than before, and the knowledge that the entire length of that big dildo was now buried up her butt.

She, bad ass Vampire Slayer Faith Lehane, had just been anally skewered by a middle-aged Mom who was powerless against her, and yet there she was, bent over and still spreading her cheeks with an ass filled with rubber dick like a little bitch.

Mistress Joyce had then made her cry out like a little bitch as she began pumping her hips back and forth, in turn causing the big dildo to slide in and out of Faith's now officially former virgin ass hole.

And these were no soppy thrusts, not that Faith had been expecting them to be at that point. No, right from the start Mistress Joyce had sodomised her with the type of skill and passion only a true top could gain after years of practice.

It simultaneously impressed Faith and maybe more than anything else proved that she really hadn't even known until that point what a real top was. That she had just been a posturing wannabe. A bottom begging to be put in her place by a real woman like Joyce Summers.

That became increasingly more obvious as whatever pain Faith felt quickly changed to just a little discomfort being drowned out by pleasure, and then eventually pure pleasure as Mistress Joyce effortlessly loosened up her rectum and turned it into a welcoming cock depository.

Suddenly it wasn't just cries of shame and humiliation Faith was trying to hide. There were still plenty of those, but what was more frequent was cries, gasps, whimpers and eventually moans of pure pleasure as Mistress Joyce continued the incredibly skilful butt fucking, breaking Faith a little more with every thrust.

Well, in many ways she already had, but at least for that moment Faith had continued to fight the fact that it was her destiny to be Mistress Joyce's bitch.

"It's okay Faith, you can moan as loud as you want." Mistress Joyce had told her, "Dawnie sleeps like a rock, and more than anything I want Buffy to come home to find your bitch ass taking my big cock, so she can see you for what you really are. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, moan for me you little bitch! Moan as I fuck you up the ass."

Mistress Joyce hadn't said that much, at least not compared to Faith when she was pretending she was a top, but it really got to Faith. Not in the way that it finally made her fight back of course, oh no, in the way that she increasingly started to moan, once again giving Mistress Joyce what she wanted.

Although that was partly because Mistress Joyce had pushed her hands off her ass cheeks and then started increasing the force of her thrusts until her thighs were smacking loudly off Faith's butt cheeks.

Almost as loudly as Faith was moaning and whimpering in shame and pleasure. Then after an eternity of feeling overwhelming pleasure but not cumming Mistress Joyce had started taunting her again.

"Tell me again how you're a top." Mistress Joyce had commanded flatly, "Tell me again what you were going to do to my ass hole. To my daughters ass holes. To us and every woman in this town. Tell me as I'm taking your little ass hole and turning it into the bitch hole it was always meant to be."

In response Faith just whimpered again and lowered her head, which had been enough for Mistress Joyce and the older woman had started giving Faith what she had no idea at the time she so desperately needed, a good hard ass wrecking.

And oh, that first-time felt like a literal wrecking, Mistress Joyce later having confessed that as Faith was a Slayer she had been deliberately more rough with her than any other first timer, and she was just waiting for her to beg for mercy, which she would have happily given.

Only none came. Instead Faith squealed in ecstasy, lifted her upper half up so she was on all fours, and then began slamming herself back against the big dildo, making sure that Mistress Joyce fucked her ass as deep and hard as possible.

As months turned into years Faith couldn't remember if pushing herself back came before or after her first anally induced orgasm. All she knew was that when it finally hit that orgasm changed her life forever, because afterwards no matter how much she tried to deny it she couldn't truly make herself believe she was a top ever again.

It also made her berserk, so much so Mistress Joyce had even given up on the thrusting and allowed Faith to do all the work, the teen slamming her now very slutty ass hole to orgasm after orgasm as her cum squirted from her cunt and the greatest ecstasy she had ever known overwhelmed her poor body.

Even when she hadn't thought she could take any more and she collapsed in a whimpering heap Faith's ass wasn't safe from the dildo which had just wrecked it.

No, Mistress Joyce had barely let any of it escaped before she dropped down on top of Faith, burying the strap-on back inside her butt before rolling them both onto their sides. She then began lazily pumping Faith's butt and rubbing the Slayer's clit, at first bringing her down from her high and then making her cum again.

Either way for once she had been outlasted by a partner, even if that partner cheated by making Faith where herself out, and the last thing she had been aware of before she slipped into unconsciousness was another taunt which made her blush with embarrassment.

"You may not be a top Faith, but you're one hot bottom."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12