Maid In America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do realise vhat the best part of all is, do you not, my dear?"

Raucous, delirious, forced laughter is Linny's only reply.

"Vell, I'll tell you. You see, it has been common knowledge since the beginning of our symposium here together that you have been eagerly pining for me, thereby giving me all the leverage in our situation.

"Ergo, my young friend, good luck getting anyvun to believe that it was I...who decided to tie up and seduce you.

"Everyvun will come to blame you.

"And you'll have no vun to blame...except yourself.

"This is all...your...fault."

Linny is forced only to go blue in the face as the agonizing tickling unabatedly wears on. She knows Karin is right. Everyone at camp does in fact know what a massive crush she's begun harboring upon their coach. She doesn't know if she's in heaven or hell right now. Her feelings are quite mixed. Part of her feels hurt and scorned that Karin has taken such ruthless advantage of her this way, especially given what a position of trust and esteem she holds in this setting. Another big part of her—three guesses which—absolutely welcomes the abject humiliation and authoritative power Karin dominantly holds over her. This locus of submission in which she has placed herself is simply and utterly delicious. She hates it and loves it. She cries and laughs. She sobs and moans as the feather in her cunt brushes across her sweetest spots. From the intensity of Karin's presence and her manipulative mastery of the feather alone, she is mere moments from suc-coming to the hottest forced orgasm in human history. She is also particularly charmed by the wondrous powers worked upon her by this remarkable tiny object, light as a...well, as a feather.

Vicariously living through her fantasy, Linny whined and groaned through her wild throes of ecstasy. Her mind, body, heart and soul were altogether as one: on fire. Crackling sexuality sizzled over her like lightning electricity. Her heart smashed against her chest like a presto percussion solo. Her stretched, swollen pussy drenched the vibrildo inside in sticky love honey, visibly reddened with all the blood rushed in. She was no longer in control of her own hands and dexterous movements, but it was all right; her pussy had this at the current point. She desperately grabbed and groped at herself, trying ever so telepathically to feel that magic feather.

"OHHHYES! OHHHYES! OHHHYES! OHHHGOD! OHHHYESSS! OHHHGOD!!" Linny screeched. Oh, was she glad she'd turned that fan on now. She could count it down as she passed plateau after plateau of limitless divinity. Her scorching body generated a Cardell-shaped tracing of perspiration lining her mattress. She didn't have any control left over what her lungs were doing either, but fortunately her climax would hit before her voice box gave out to laryngitis. She again tried to pinch her tits, but her pinches ended up more as smacks at herself. She proceeded to blast herself through heaven and beyond.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she exulted as the mighty, ticklish 'o' at last glam-slammed her like the great Beth Phoenix. She was dizzied, she was dazed, she was drooling...but she felt good. She was convinced she could never have achieved such a momentous orgasm without the knowledge that Karin could well feel the same way about her that she did. What a fantastic feeling...what a supreme sensation...what ebullient emotions...what vivacious vibrations.

When she finally noticed the buzzing still going on, she reached down with her quivering hand and turned off the vibrildo.

***

March 30th, 6:17 p.m.

A week and a half later, things were going swimmingly at Roschfeld Villa. It was cold and windy outside, warm and toasty inside. Madison was away this late afternoon at a social event, and so aside from keeping the lady's manor immaculate and spotless, the servants were, while technically on the clock, otherwise free to do as they pleased. While all the servants had been hired on merit of their skills and attitudes, deep down each adhered to her or his own degree of diligence. And if they were to be honest, they were decently relieved on the once-in-a-while occasions when Madison adjourned out to a socialite gathering. Just between them, themselves and they, sometimes they thought if they heard that little bell ring one more time, disastrous results would be led to.

Linny and Karin had elected to take this afternoon for a fun little date amongst the two of them. Madison had no set time of returning to the villa, so whether they remained on the clock or not, departing the grounds wouldn't be the hottest idea today. So the girls stuck to the property, taking a handheld walk around the surrounding greens, the rocks and brooks, traversing the pedicured lawn. They pushed each other on the swings, sat in the grass, watched squirrels chase each other about, and then did just so themselves, playing tag to warm up when they got chilly. After they worked up a bit of a sweat they came inside for a dip.

The indoor swimming pool was simply perfect. It was heated in the winter, it was cool in the summer, it was refreshing and freeing all year long. It really was one of Karin's (and now also Linny's) favorite privileges that came with the job. Since Karin shared with Linny just how much she loved the water, Linny realized just how much she felt the same way.

They'd spent the ten days since their lovely initial pool encounter in a basically business-as-usual manner. They worked, performing their daily duties with normal proficiency, with only one additional delightful concern on their minds. As usual, they didn't come in much contact with one another on the professional end, but once they stopped working, they connected to the manor cyber-network and chatted online, until they decided mutually to meet for a formal date. Karin couldn't believe how much she'd suddenly begun to harbor interest in this remarkable American who'd come down to visit her at the pool that night. She'd really gotten Karin thinking. She was truly different from most all the other Americans Karin had met in her time here. She had appeared a truly fascinating, scintillating companion to her in the short while they'd shared. She was friendly, she was upbeat, she was funny...she was cute, sweet, lovely, charming, intriguing, bright, warm...she had everything going for her that Karin could see.

Karin was bisexual, but hadn't always known it. There were times when she thought she was only straight, and then others she believed she was strictly gay. It wasn't until relatively recently she'd realized she was both. She thought she could only be one or the other. And she'd been out with both a few boys and girls in her 20s, but this was a big something she and Linny had in common. While Karin was willing to offer herself in return for something substantial, these particular individuals were interested in little more than taking Karin's heart, and tossing it out the window for her to go fetch. So after being hurt like this enough times, she took a nice break from the courting scene. Now after getting to know Linny, she found herself very much wanting to test the waters of romance again. She didn't think she could be in love with her yet, but she couldn't know. She'd had no firsthand experience of being in love before. But it seemed a bonafide possibility nevertheless. She had always been charmed by the idea of love at first sight.

Neither wanted to rush their first date, but neither thought she could wait terribly long at the same time, so they agreed on a week and a half. Madame Roschfeld had a dinner engagement the evening of the 30th, so they would reunite on this date and enjoy each other's company. To what extent, neither knew, but both looked forward to finding out.

After returning inside from the outdoor portion of their rendezvous, Karin turned to Linny and took her hands.

"Möt mig på simbassängen."

Linny tingled. She loved hearing Karin speak Swedish. She might just have to get Karin to teach her this beautiful language, but for now, she was vastly enjoying Karin's smoky voice speaking her own native tongue, and the mystery therein.

"What does that mean?"

Karin leaned in to her to whisper.

"Meet me at the pool."

Linny grinned and hopped excitedly on her toes, replying with the one Swedish word she knew.

"Ja!"

***

March 30th, 8:25 p.m.

Sun quickly on its way down, Karin Magnusson and Linny Cardell reconvened at the pool fifteen minutes later in their swimsuits. Karin was excited, but had she known just how jazzed her companion was, she'd be surprised to find that her own enthusiasm couldn't hold a candle. Little did she know that Linny planned this evening to unveil the crush she'd been developing on her.

Both planned for about two seconds to retouch their makeup before remembering they'd be swimming, so following the same thought process, both decided to just remove it. So far they'd held hands, hugged, and kissed cheeks, but their romantic travails consisted of no greater physical affection than this. Perhaps tonight would further their touchy-feely sensibilities.

Karin arrived first, as she had ten days before. Linny made her way in to see the object of her affections in her tie-dye one-piece, with her back turned, sliding off her sandals and laying her towel over one of the poolside lounge chairs. Linny smiled as she stared at Karin's now bare, soft-looking feet. She wondered if Karin would let her nibble on them...how much it would make her giggle...

Now swim-ready, Karin about-faced to hop in before looking up to notice her lady friend had arrived. Their eyes met with a smile.

Karin padded to the edge and slipped in, letting her body adjust to the heated, cozy water. Maintaining eye contact with Linny, she gave her a head nod, indicating a simple, "C'mon in. The vater's fine."

Linny, a whimsical free-spirit, sauntered to the edge, daintily ladylike...and proceeded to jump, grab her knees, and cannonball in.

SPLASH!

A startled Karin let out a tiny scream and tossed her hands up over her face as the catapulted water splooshed her. Linny popped back up two seconds later, face covered in hair. They broke out laughing.

"Oh, jag gillar dig, min väninna," Karin told her.

Linny giggled. "What does that mean?" she wanted to know.

"It means I like you, my gal pal."

"Aw, why, how sweet, my sweet! I like you too," Linny rejoined through her goldy-locks, dabbing Karin on the nose.

This evening, they expanded their repertoire of pool activities. They raced, they splashed, they took turns playing Marco Polo (the proper way), they held hands at arms' length and spun each other as fast as they could, they took hold of one another to see how high and far they could throw each other, they walked as far as they could across the pool bottom on their hands.

After about an hour of giggling and water fun, Karin exited the pool to go tinkle. Linny watched her head off.

Karin didn't mention how long she would be, but Linny's moxie was building fast this evening. She was determined to really show Karin just how much she was coming to mean to her, and hopefully vice versa. So far she hadn't said a word. She'd wanted to just kick back and enjoy the fun. As Karin passed through the pool door into its adjoining restroom, a quirky scheme crossed Linny's quirky mind. She had come down to the pool to meet Karin in her light blue bikini.

When Karin emerged from the restroom and padded back, she failed to notice the two wet additions to the poolside floor.

SPLASH. Karin submerged and bobbed back up, to see something unusual before her eyes.

Her cool baby blues may have played the occasional trick on her with water spilling out of them, but this was no trick. The baby blues in question widened as she in fact detected what she thought she was detecting. She cast her glance to the tiled deck floor, and what should she see indeed but the very same light blue bikini her companion had been wearing ten minutes ago.

Karin whirled back on Linny in astonishment. It was true. The girl was leaning against the side of the pool, submerged to the clavicle...stark naked. She wore nothing, except a sly, seductive smile.

"D—..." Karin only stared. Something in the startling nature of the situation made her revert to her mother tongue.

"Du, Linny, du är ju naken!"

Linny raised her eyebrows.

"...If...that means what I think it means...then, yeah! I am!" she laughed. "Guilty as charged!"

Karin found herself at a loss for English words.

"But...but..."

Linny turned around to show her. "Yep, there it is!" she announced, proudly shaking her rump under the water. "There's m'butt!"

It was Karin's eyebrows' turn to raise. Even through the washy blur of the water, she could tell this was a nice ass. An ass with which it was difficult to argue. An ass which suggested the rest of this nude feminine figure wasn't half-shabby either.

"I see," remarked Karin, accentuating the double meaning in her statement.

Linny wiggled her tush, giving her a little naughty entertainment. This wasn't easy to dispute either. The fact that she could only half-adequately evaluate the ass on display under the water made the show more enticing. She had no goggles with which to poke her head under and get herself a real precise examination. Karin gradually allowed herself to be drawn into Linny's little racy world.

She looked back up to notice that Linny was talking to her.

"Y'like that, do ya?" came Linny's coy voice.

Karin did not answer at first, but Linny could tell from her expression. Her sneaky smile grew.

"...You do, don't'cha?"

Karin brought her eyes up to meet Linny's. The American girl was grinning saucily at the Swede. It seemed she was...daring her. Karin's competitive instinct began to kick in. It seemed this could become a fun little battle of the wills.

"Jag kanske gör det," Karin cooed inscrutably.

Linny did not allow herself to be daunted by the foreign language.

"And what does that mean?"

Karin did not allow herself to be daunted by Linny's undauntedness.

"Vouldn't you like to know."

Linny turned back around and wiggled her fingers at her with a dark sneer.

"Don't tempt me, ticklish girl. I will catch you this time."

Karin took the initiative. She was liking this game, and she wanted to win. She reached between Linny's arms and stroked a single fingertip down the center of her exposed chest, between her bobbing boobies. Linny gasped and retracted her reach.

"I think you may be at a bit of a disadvantage," Karin declared. "You're naked. And hence, more vulnerable than I am."

Linny's blood went smolderingly hot.

"Don't undahrestimate, dahling," Linny shot back, deepening her voice, effecting a fake Euro lilt. "I can be one tough cookie."

"Oh? Is that so?" queried Karin, leaning in nearer her. "Care to find out...älskling?"

Linny couldn't resist another second. She seized Karin around the middle and commenced tickling the hell from her.

She'd caught her off-guard. Karin lost some control to Linny's aggression, but retaliated, surprising both of them by instinctively digging her fingers into Linny's perky 36C breasts. Before they knew what happened, both girls were squealing with gut laughter. They practically fell into one another tickle-fighting, trying to remain upright. This was a new experience for Linny. She'd had tickle fights before, but never in the water. She couldn't believe how fiercely turned on she was. Karin was getting pretty lit up herself.

"Pretty t—hee-hee-hee!—tough cookie, huh?!" Karin laughed. "Looks to me like y—ee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!—like you've been dunked in the milk once too often!"

"Oh, you—ha ha ha ha!!—you're gonna pay for that one, y—ha ha ha ha ha ha!!" cackled Linny.

The tickle war raged on until the couple of them started to go purple in the face. They were also generating some traces of moisture between the legs—Linny a fair bit more so than Karin—but luckily, even without her swimwear, the telltale sign was undetectable. Once neither of them could go any longer without needing a breather, they agreed to call time-out and go to their neutral corners.

"Round two starts, you're going down," Linny playfully threatened.

"On you? Oh, you vish, Lady Godiva," Karin countered.

She was quick, Linny'd give her that. And she had a wonderful and sexually suggestive sense of humor. Nice ass-ets, she thought.

They did plan to go on with the tickle fight, but after it took a bit longer to catch their breath, they decided to call a truce and hold off on any more just now. In fact, they were a little worn down from all their other activity as well.

They approached one another again, now having called a halt to their workout. They resisted the urge to break their truce, and instead, Linny balanced herself against the pool edge with one hand and caressed Karin's cheek with the other.

"You're so unbelievably beautiful," she murmured. "Just so...just so amazing."

"Aw, thank you," smiled the lovely Scandinavian lass. "You're kwite dassling yourself."

"You know, um...I seem to recall you telling me something last time, in Swedish, and when I asked you what it meant, you said I'd find out after our first date. But I'm really curious. Is it too early to ask?"

"Mm, I suppose I've kept you in suspense long enough. Honest, though, Linny, I vas kind of messing vith you. Vhat I said was literally the vurds, 'You'll find out after our first date,' in Svedish. 'Efter vår första dejt kommer du få reda på.' That's vhat it translates to. So you see, vhen you asked me vhat it meant, I actually told you. Just vanted to give you something to think about."

Linny snickered. "Why, you sneaky little scamp!"

The young ladies let their giggly laughter fall away as they sat still a few moments, studying each other's pleasing features. Their hair had become wet messes, but only added to their intense, double-sided attraction. Water dripped from their eyelashes, their ears, their noses, their lips, their chins. They began grazing each other as softly as they could with their fingertips. All four eyes blinked multiple times, beginning to glaze over. Suddenly, the situation wasn't so funny anymore. Neither of them even noticed their collective breath starting to pick up again. They moved in closer. And closer. Their hearts seemed to pull to each other like magnets.

"...K—...Karin?" whispered Linny, their faces close enough to feel each other's breath.

Karin brushed a sticky cluster of hair strands from Linny's honey-colored honey-glazed eye back behind her ear.

"Yes, Linny?"

Linny was going dizzy gazing into Karin's dreamy eyes. She had to do what she wanted to do before she became hypnotized.

"I...um..."

Linny's heart was pounding. She didn't know what she would do if it turned out she had been misdiagnosing Karin's signals.

"...I don't, uh...I don't know if this is the right time, but—"

Karin jumped in with an emphatic nod of her head. "It is," she confirmed, with neither hesitation nor doubt.

Linny's heart almost exploded.

"But, um..." she gasped, trying to look for any hole in the plan. "I'm just not sure if you're ready, uh—"

Again, Karin nodded, placing a single finger to Linny's shivering lips.