Maid In America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am."

Linny lowered her eyes to the index finger Karin had shushed her with. Karin removed it and gently pressed up under Linny's chin, encouraging her to look her back in the eyes again. Linny obeyed. Karin licked her (own) lips.

"Oh my gosh," Linny silently mouthed.

Karin smirked again, indicating her next move was deliberate. And so it was.

She stuck out her tongue.

Euphoric revelation washed over Linny's countenance. Just like Linny had told her the week and a half before, during their first flirting session, right here in this very same setting. She couldn't believe it. Her dream was about to start coming true. Her heart rate tripled. She fought for control of her motor skills, moistened her own lips as well, leaned in closer, and let it happen.

At last, the heart-shaped bubble above them broke as their lips came in contact, engulfing them in warm, supple love. Once their lips touched, they couldn't bear to keep any more of their bodies apart by an inch. They embraced, fondling, massaging hands up and down each other's hot, ripe hides. They couldn't lay down, but they leaned against the side, cuddled, and played footsie. Linny tried to focus on the miraculous act taking place right now, but her mind had moved on to her next wish: for Karin to remove her own bathing suit, and naturally to proceed accordingly from there. She yearned for the succulent eye candy of Karin's own statuesque nude body. Still, each second heightened the deepening amor between them. Neither could've guessed what the other was thinking.

Linny was thinking, Oh my goodness, I can't believe this! I cannot believe this is happening! I am the luckiest girl in the world! I can't believe she wants me! She's just...such a goddess! And she wants me! Damn! Luckiest...girl...ever.

Karin was thinking, Åh gode gud, detta är otroligt! Jag kan inte tro det här händer! Jag är världens lyckligaste tjej! Jag tror inte att hon vill ha mig! Hon är ju...en sådan gudinna! Och hon vill ha mig! Fan! Tursammaste...tösen...nånsin.

This was the most magical thing that had ever happened in the girls' lives. Here in such a wondrous throe of loving passion, it proved amazingly easy to believe they were becoming hopelessly enamored of one another. In this moment, they could not peel their lips from each other's if their lives depended on it. They had a definitive emotional connection, they could discern this much. Linny uttered a statement to Karin muffled through their unstoppable liplock, and somehow, Karin comprehended it absolutely perfectly.

"Mm wuhm ffoh hwah tuh mayhf mwuh tuh hwu wiyh mwao Kwuhwihf." ("I want so bad to make love to you right now, Karin.")

Karin smiled through the kiss. It was a true statement, but Linny didn't expect Karin to actually understand it. She opened her eyes as she felt Karin break the kiss to simply bat her own baby blues, and murmur a quick, "Okay."

Linny went agog in astonishment at what she had just heard. And then she could swear the heavens opened above her as Karin removed her swimsuit from her body. She tossed it behind, turned 360° to put it all on display for Linny, and announced, "Ta-da!"

Linny melted. She had to tell her beating heart to be still. She visibly fanned herself, and she and Karin re-embraced. They giggled unisonously and harmoniously at the beauteous sensation of their naked, silky skins pressing together, both under and above the water. Fingertips ran through wet, stringy hair. Heated breaths of invisible girlfume infused the air with chlorinated romance. Kisses of fire ensued, tongues dancing in erotic delight, stiffening nipples nubbing across one another, letting off sparks of hot passion.

"Karin..." Linny breathed between kisses, "...I don't think I can deny my feelings any longer. Ever since the first time I saw you, you are and have been the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life."

"Oh, Linny..." Karin gasped, "...I knew there vas something just as special about you."

Linny wrapped her arms around Karin and squeezed her as hard as she could.

"Mmm!..." she celebrated. "Karin, will you go out with me?"

"Yes." The make-out session resumed.

The rest of time momentarily vanished as the lasses reveled in their newfound amorousness. They went on carrying conversation as they swapped generous doses of affection. They shared their hopes and dreams, their loves and fears, their feelings and desires, their memories and regrets. They eventually did not even remember they were swimming until Linny jumped right off the bottom of the pool and swaddled her legs around Karin's middle. Thanks to buoyancy, Karin could hold her up, keeping her swept off her feet.

Their making out soon progressed the natural short distance to making love before the girls knew it. Linny flexed and loosened her thighs around Karin, and Karin thrusted and parried against her. Linny had to keep at least one hand around Karin's neck to prevent herself from falling, so she fondled with the other, ever so subtly brushing across her tender, shapely breasts. Karin emitted a quiet moan and responded in turn, gliding down Linny's belly and giving her a thrill with an initial loving stroke down her fuzzy puss.

"MMMMM!!" Linny exulted through a mouthful of tongue. She peeled her lips off Karin just to throw her head back in joy.

"YES, my angel!"

"Ja?" uttered a smirking Karin, returning to her native language. "Lite mer, älskling? Tycker du om det? Va?"

She continued stroking her, to Linny's wild elation. Stroke after stroke, Linny flung her dizzy pretty little head back and forth, in one direction and another, unable to contain her delirious excitement. Her dream girl adored her all the same, and here they were, together, making glorious love. She saw Heaven alive. She couldn't believe it was true. In this one moment, life was perfect.

"OH!" gushed Linny, clasping onto Karin's hair. "This is the best feeling I've ever had in my life!"

Karin chortled. "You're velcome."

Linny giggled with giddiness, both at the tingly feeling of having her pussy fingered and also as the full realization of her reality set in. She would never have believed it had she not felt it with her very own cunnie.

This is the most wonderfully exquisite moment of my life, said Linny to herself.

This is the most wonderfully exquisite moment of my life, said Little Linny to her owner.

She wanted to reciprocate, so she groped and squeezed Karin's titties with all the love she could press into them. And there would be plenty of time for her to give Karin the best hand job she could manage another time. Her efforts were rewarded as Karin groaned back to her. Things began to get so hot and heavy the girls tuned out their entire surroundings.

They did not notice the pool door slowly slide ajar. Nor the shadow that crept inside. Nor the footsteps approaching the pool.

What they did notice, however...came but a moment later...over their heaving gasps and moans.

"Would someone care to explain to me just what is going on here?!"

The girls froze. All four eyes popped open in guilty, shameful dread.

Madison.

***

March 30th, 10:14 p.m.

The girls were caught red-pussied. Quietly peaceful as they'd begun, the activity had simply grown too intense to maintain decorum. Unfortunately for them, Madison had returned, and happened to be passing by this area of the mansion as their action heightened. When she saw what they were doing, she became violently angry and indignant. And she knew exactly how to punish them for it.

"Out of the pool, right now," she ordered.

They were too scared to obey. They wanted to fetch their swimsuits first, but Madison wouldn't allow it. She swiped them up.

"Get out!" she commanded, crossed arms damp with their bathing suits.

The naked maids sheepishly and fearfully did as she said. They ascended to the tile floor, covering themselves with their arms.

"P—...p-please don't fire us, Madame," Karin pleaded.

Madison glared at them, tapping her foot.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

The maids were scared silent. They could beckon nothing constructive or useful to mind. And Madison was waiting.

"Somebody had better start talking," she threatened.

"M-M-Madame, we are so, so, sorry," Linny sulked. "W—...I-I just...don't know what to say. We're..." She looked back and forth from Karin to Madison as she decided to tell her the whole truth. "We're in love.

"And...and, I...I guess we just got a little carried away."

"'A little carried away.'"

"O-okay, a lot carried away," Linny amended.

Madison shook her head. "Miss Magnusson, I'm very disappointed in you."

Karin remained silent, but looked at her as if to ask, Me?? Why me?

"That's right. I choose to blame you for this. Six years Miss Cardell has been loyally by my side as a faithful and well-disciplined employee. Three months, in you waltz with your loosey-goosey libidinous Swedish ways, and corrupt my faithful servant."

Karin looked so hurt by this remark Linny had to step in.

"Oh, no, no, no, Madame, please don't blame Karin for this. It's my fault. Honest. I seduced her. And we really are in love."

Madison stared at the two of them for what felt like an eternity.

"...Love."

Karin and Linny nodded cautiously back to her.

"Well. Isn't that adorable," Madison stated flatly, unable to care less. "And this justifies you to desecrate and dishonor my home."

"Madame," beseeched Karin, "Please—"

Madison held up a reprimanding hand. "Silence, Miss Magnusson."

Karin backed off. "Förlåt, Madame," she apologized quietly, looking to the floor.

"So," Madison went on, secretly enjoying having the two guilty maids at her mercy. "You two silly little hearts have fallen in love, and decided furthermore to display your lovey-dovey feelings for one another...by engaging in coital acts...

"...In your employer's swimming pool."

Karin and Linny lowered their faces to the tiled floor. Madison was enjoying watching them squirm.

"That, young ladies, is a big...big no-no."

Linny's heart jumped. This was not part of her fantasy.

"And NOW, you realize..."

Her heart jumped again. Oh, God. It was coming true. Her fantasy was turning into a nightmare of reality. She couldn't control it.

"...That I am going to have to punish you for this."

OH, GOD!

"What exactly do you propose we do about this, ladies?" she inquired, intentionally asking them a question to which they had no answer, in order to maintain her intimidating authority. The girls knew if they gave her a flip, sarcastic answer, they would only be hanging themselves, digging an even deeper hole than they were in already. They of course remained silent, so she went on.

"All right then, here are your options.

"One: you pack your things, security escorts you off the premises, you do not return, and good luck ever working in this city again."

Understandably, the maids were quite threatened and frightened by this choice. They waited another eternity for Madison to give them their additional option(s). The Madame intentionally waited for literally a couple of minutes solely to torture them. Finally—

"Two: you give me your solemn word that this shall not happen again, and your employment in the Roschfeld Empire continues."

The girls looked back up at her hopefully. There had to be a catch here.

"After, that is, being subjected to my own personal form of punishment."

There it was. Their faces reverted to fear once more.

"Your decision is final, ladies, and expected within five seconds."

They knew they couldn't ask what Madison's personal form of punishment entailed. They had to figure it must have been pretty bad news. But they couldn't afford to be terminated. As the Madame said, she'd see to it they never got another job in this town for the rest of their natural lives. So, difficult as it was, they each held up two meek fingers. Madison Roschfeld smirked.

"Very well...now you two wait right here then, like good, well-behaved little maids, and I shall return shortly. You'll remain in that very spot. Do not move, do not speak...if you know what's good for you, do not even breathe.

"Be right back!" She departed with their swimsuits.

***

March 30th, 11:20 p.m.

The Roschfeld punishment was already worse than the girls could ever have imagined. Madison had adjourned to her closet where she kept her own toys. This stash was a concealed secret she normally only kept amongst herself, in order to maintain the illusion that she was indeed chaste, prudish and holier-than-thou. But she took this opportunity to share her own kinky bondage side.

She had returned to the pool and produced some thin but very sturdy rope, with which she tied the girls up. Linny was roped hand and foot to one of the lounge chairs, strategically facing the pool. She felt helpless and scared. But she had to ask herself how she thought Karin felt right now. Poor Karin was lying, half-upside-down, over the edge of the pool, legs up and spread out, hands tied behind her back, ankles tied to the outsides of the pool's entrance ladder. She was in a very uncomfortable position, where if she relaxed too much, her head would dip far enough into the water that she couldn't breathe. She was between a rock and hard place. So she could either keep herself achingly tensed up and breathe...or unclench, loosen up and not breathe. Nearby sat another chair for Madison. Karin was ideally positioned to be utterly brutalized through any number of horrible trials and tribulations.

And her unfortunate sweetheart Linny, who now adored her more than anything, sat, horrified, bound in her lounge chair, forced to watch her beloved Karin be hellishly tormented. And so subsequently, she would be hellishly tormented.

So this was Madison's personal chastisement. Or part of it, at least. She really was ruthless.

But now what was she going to do??

Finally, she addressed them. "Comfy, ladies?"

Linny only stared forlornly at her. Karin couldn't even do this much.

"Well, I certainly hope so, because we're going to be here for quite a little while."

Somehow, this failed to comfort the girls.

"So, then!" Madison blew on her long fingernails. "I suppose you're wondering what's going to happen now, hmm?"

More silence. "Very well. You see, ladies...

"...I devised this special, custom-made castigatory measure just for you, by a thorough perusal of Miss Magnusson's private diary."

Karin whipped her head up from the surface of the water high as she could reach. "VHAT??!"

It was the young maids' turn to be angry and indignant.

"Wh—you did what??! But...but...but Madame, that's a terrible thing to do!" exclaimed Linny.

"You, my friend, are in no position—pun intended—to lecture me regarding a proper lady's etiquette, pardon me very much," Madison pointed at her. "But yes, as I say, it was this diary that inspired my particular means of discipline."

"Vh—b—h—...how could you??" Karin demanded to know. "I-I mean, how could you? I write my diary in Svedish!"

"Why, Google translate, of course," Madison answered, implying the following parenthetical, "...dummy."

"Oh, yes, I read all about it, my dears," she continued. "I read all about how much you love the water, my young Nordic friend...about how free and wonderful it makes you feel...and about how all your cares just drown away when you swim.

"And I read about how deathly ticklish you are, Miss Magnusson..."

The girls' eyes went wide open in terror once more.

"...And how helpless and vulnerable you felt during that day Miss Cardell caught you unawares..." she recited.

OH, NO... thought Linny. PLEASE, Madame...

"...And so now...I know exactly what to do."

"Oh, Mada-a-a-ame," whined Karin. "Ple-e-e-ease, have pity on me-e-e-e..."

"I'm sorry, Miss Magnusson...perhaps next time you'll think twice before showing your employer and workplace such disrespect."

Madison ominously took her own seat in front of Karin's very nervous, scrunching-up feet and toes.

"Is it too late to be fired instead?" she half-joked.

"Madame, please don't do this!" Linny begged.

Madison ignored their pleas. "Welcome to America, my little Swedish meatball."

And into the little Swedish meatball's soles dug Madison's rapacious fingernails.

"HEEEEHEHEHEEEHEEEEHOOOOOHHHHNNNOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEHEEEHEHEHEEE!!" Karin shrieked.

Linny gasped in terror at the scene. Oh, this was bad. On many levels. Just as predicted, she felt Karin's suffering, and couldn't do a thing about it, save to futilely beg Madison to stop. What was more, she felt her fledgling romance with Karin invasively violated by this wickedness. She felt scared, wounded, and she just wanted to cry. She also felt angry. She and Karin had done something wrong, but they didn't deserve this. She wanted to nail Madison for harassing them to such an extreme level as. She wanted to...to...

...

...Why...was she getting wet watching this??...

She couldn't believe it. She had always felt her heart, brain and vagina were together on the same wavelength, but the ordeal at hand was proceeding to prove her wrong. Against all odds, this horrifying performance was...arousing her. It was unbelievable. Her heart, mind and soul were outraged, and yet...her libido liked it! What the hell was wrong with her?! The information was impossible to process logically. She was watching her employer, whom she now veritably hated, tickle the living daylights out of the woman she adored, and...her pussy was melting! And God help her, her nipples were hard as well. Incredible, she thought. She knew she had a fondness for tickling, she might even go so far as to call it a bonafide fetish, but, this...this was something else again.

Oh, this was far worse than she thought. What is the matter with you?! she demanded of her hormones.

Her only answer was more fluid secretion. She whimpered in inner conflict. She tried to close her eyes, but could still hear Karin's forced raucous laughter. It was no good. For Heaven's sake, Madison probably somehow also knew this would stimulate Linny like crazy, thereby putting her through this incongruous mental madness. This was easily the cruelest thing that had ever been done to her, let alone to Karin. She had to do something, if only for her own sanity. She raised her voice and shouted over the cacophony.

"MADAME, PLEASE STOP IT! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO HER! SHE CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE!!"

Madison gave Karin a small reprieve and turned momentarily to Linny. "Oh?"

"Y-yes!" Linny stammered. Madison's daunting glare tended to throw her for a loop and bring out the stutter in her voice. "Th-this is just too much for Karin! Please, Madame, you have to take my word for it, you don't know what you're doing to her!"

Madison held up one long-nailed finger. "Ah, but I command to differ. I know exactly what I am doing. But I concede there is more than one way to teach a lesson...perhaps Miss Magnusson would care for a break from having her little tootsies tickled?"