Maid in Heaven

Story Info
How my maid Chitra made me a man.
1.2k words
3.95
47.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an adolescent growing up in an age before the advent of the Internet, sexual frustration is the strongest feeling I remember. I was more relieved when I turned 18 and completed school. I was hoping to escape from home to pursue higher studies in another city. However, I had to wait for some months before something materialised.

It was around this time that we had a new maid in the house. He name was Chitra. She was in her late thirties and had black leathery skin which is typical of most maids in Southern India. Her face was always glistening with sweat and wasn't something to write home about.

The thing that really excited me about her was her cleavage. Her blouse was not sufficient to cover her ample bosom, so whenever she bent down to sweep the floor, my manhood stood to attention. Not just her boobs, her bum was quite large too and the way it swayed when she walked made me so badly want to grab it.

After a few months, I knew watching her wasn't going to be enough. I needed to think of something novel to take the excitement to the next level. It turned out I didn't have to come up with anything clever, rather the situation played out perfectly to my liking.

It was peak summer, my school was done and I had a few months before I joined college. I was getting bored and tired of the heat and had decided to shower right in the middle of the day. As I stepped out of the bathroom stark naked, Chitra walked in with a broom in hand. She was stunned and regained her composure after a few seconds. She looked at my crotch and then my face, smiled shyly and made a quick exit.

I did not feel any shame or embarrassment, instead I was buoyed by her positive response. So there was hope!

A few weeks later, my folks left me in charge of the house and went on a holiday. I was excited yet nervous that I could explore something with Chitra. For the first few days I stealthily followed her around the house, never missing an opportunity to see her cleavage. On the fourth day, she caught me staring at her chest.

She walked towards me with no expression and a thousand thoughts were running through my mind, none were good. She stood close in front of me and said something I'd never have imagined she would.

She looked me in the eye and name her price for an hour of fun and frolic. I was ecstatic and plans were made for the following day. I was so excited that I could hardly sleep that night. Even during the little time that I slept, I ended up having a wet dream. I was a bit disoriented the next morning but still woke up with a hard-on. I had to release again at once, otherwise there was a risk of blowing prematurely and making an ass of myself in front of Chitra.

Chitra arrived on time, followed me to my bedroom and locked it. She smelt really fresh and was wearing a saree made up of terrycot material. As she sat on my cot, her saree slide down her front, exposing her massive cleavage. As I approached her wearing just my shorts and my hard penis making a prominent tent, she grabbed my shaft through my shorts and bit it. I just blanked out. I had never felt that sensation before and it pulsed through me.

As my breathing got heavier and I started perspiring, she pushed me gently on to my bed and stripped me naked. I lay on my back my manhood throbbing in anticipation. She slowly unwrapped herself from her saree, and went on to remove her underwear even more slowly.

The excitement was too much for me and the sight of her voluptuous body made me lose control. I shot loads of cum high in the air and on to my belly. Chitra smiled at me and softly kissed my lips. She licked the cum off my stomach and suddenly grabbed my testicles. I was taken aback by her force but she softened her grip and massaged it gently. Next she licked my scrotum throughout, so much so that my balls were dripping with her saliva. She didn't stop there. She made tiny circles with her tongue on my scrotum and continued doing that till she reached the very centre of my arsehole. The feeling was electrifying and I could feel my limp penis responding to this stimulation. She certainly seemed to know what she was doing!

As my manhood slowly regained its erection, she kissed me all over my body, working from the bottom up to my face. She then kissed me deeply on my lips and then I could feel tongue exploring the insides of my mouth. She read my face for a moment, perhaps worrying that this silly little boy might shoot again. So she abruptly stopped and asked me to switch places with her.

She lay on her back and started giving instructions on how to kiss and squeeze her breasts, and then her belly button. She then told me to kiss her armpits. The mix of sweat, perfume and the sexual tension made the scent extremely intoxicating. I literally lapped up her underarms like a dog.

The next ten minutes were a tutorial on how pleasure a woman with just the tongue. She encouraged me to explore her vagina with my tongue. She slapped my hand away when I tried to insert my fingers. It had to be only the tongue and I didn't mind at all!

Soon her juices started flowing and I pushed my nose and mouth into her as deeply as I could. Eventually she started shaking with pleasure. This was the first time I'd seen a woman getting an orgasm.

It took Chitra a few minutes to calm down, after which the final act commenced. I entered her slowly half-scared that I might ejaculate prematurely again. However, I thankfully did not. Maybe I'd built up stamina so quickly or maybe it was sheer exhaustion, I didn't care. I could see my slow strokes giving Chitra a lot pleasure. She seemed to be working up a climax again and asked to go harder and harder. Our fingers intertwined, I started pounding her faster. I knew I wasn't going to last the minute and told her so. She quickly pushed me away and made me wait for a few minutes, all the while kissing me passionately.

I understood she was prolonging the climax and made me lie on my back. She got on top of me and started going up and down my shaft. This position must have penetrated her deeper for I could sense that she was enjoying this even more. Seeing her breasts bouncing and the look of sheer ecstasy in her eyes triggered a massive orgasm as I ejaculated loads and loads into her. As if on cue, she started shaking in her own orgasm and her juices flowing down to my thighs.

As we lay back sated, we smiled at each other knowing many more such steamy sessions were in store for us.