Maid in Heaven Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miari stared at it. The cock bobbed slightly as Galess squirmed.

Miari's mouth watered, and she remembered just in time to close her parted lips. She swallowed, eyes wide.

Everything still felt so fuzzy. The world up above hung like all the weight of an endless ocean, and down here felt... Miari shifted slightly, biting her lip, trying in vain to avoid Elesma's relentless headpets. Down here felt easier, somehow. Safer.

She couldn't look away from Galess's beautiful cock, and her heart was racing in her chest at the sight.

Dimly, dreamily, Miari realized that Elesma had stopped talking, and there was silence—except for faint, muffled giggles from above. She tried to look up, to see what was going on, but looking up felt hard. Staring at Galess's cock felt easy.

"Ooh," Elesma breathed, her voice as wispy as fading clouds, "do we... see something we like, Mary?"

"M-Miari," Miari managed. Her voice sounded distant to her ears. Most things did right now. Galess's cock was so pretty. And it was dribbling a little at its tip, almost... daintily. Miari realized she needed to close her mouth again, feeling a pang of embarrassment that she kept forgetting.

"Ooh, does she?" Galess squealed. She wriggled from side to side, and Miari felt her whole world bobbing from side to side, bouncing, so... so... "Heehee! Look at her follow it!"

Miari whimpered and shook her head slightly, dimly realizing she was still following the rhythm of the cock only when she heard a chorus of awwwws coming from the maids above her.

"Do you like it, sweetie?" Galess cooed. She started to wiggle in a clearer rhythm, causing her cock to bounce back and forth as it slipped up over the skirt and into the light. Miari felt her world turn opalescent as the cock seemed to almost... catch the light... and oh, it was so pretty... "Do you like my bimbo cock?"

"Of course she does!" Elesma purred in the Ranger's ear, as her hand lavished pets on Miari's long, blonde hair. "Bimbos looove bimbos, remember?"

"N... nnuh..." Miari swallowed and closed her mouth, feeling her cheeks heating up. But it was a different fire that drove them now. A different fire that was razing through her whole body. She licked her lips self-consciously as the cock bobbed back and forth, unconsciously letting her lips part once more into an inviting 'o'.

"It's so nice to stare at, though!" Elesma said sweetly. She stroked Miari's hair with one hand, and with the other teased the belt of Miari's leather trousers. The Ranger gulped, trying not to wriggle at the touch. "It's... so nice to watch it go back and forth, huh?"

Back and forth. Miari licked her lips again, struggling to keep her thoughts from completely melting into mess in her head. The pretty cock twitched. Back and forth. Oh, gods, it was so... so pretty...

"No," she heard herself say dreamily, her voice like a gentle breeze. Weak. Easily redirected.

Galess giggled. She squirmed from side to side, and Miari's head sloshed as the cock followed the motion. "Back and forth," she cooed, her voice descending upon Miari like soft, warm pink blankets. "Baaack andforth... bouncy-bouncy!"

"Bouncy-bouncy," Elesma echoed, stroking Miari's hair, petting her endlessly, soothingly, as if stroking all those silly thoughts from Miari's weak, melty head... "And it's so pretty, isn't it?"

Miari whined and shifted on her knees. Her legs were getting sore, and she longed to fall to her hands and knees for support... even though she knew that would bring her even closer, even closer, and oh, her mouth was watering, and her mouth was open again, so pretty...

"And it's so..." Elesma's voice lowered to a sultry purr. "... soooo..." She lavished more attentive pets on Miari's head, fingers trailing through Miari's long blonde hair, undoing the practical ponytail so her pretty strawberry-blonde locks could spill down her shoulders... "... sweeeet!~"

Miari's head lolled. Without even thinking about it, her lips parted again, as a sleepy smile crept across her pretty face, and a single word dripped out from her lips, laden with dreamy desire.

"... sweet?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! This was a really fun request for me, and I'd hugely appreciate feedback on it, as always!