Maid of Honor E01 S01

Story Info
Who is Hannah Gabrielle?
2k words
4.17
15.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who is Hannah Gabrielle?

NARRATOR: Hello everyone, I will be the narrator for Hannah's journey to lesbian sex wrestling. In this first episode of the first season, I will introduce you to Hannah Gabrielle and to her best friend Aimee. You will also see how Hannah began to have interest with lesbian sex wrestling. To begin, Hannah is a brunette with a fair white skin and have a little bit more than of a normal size boobs. I will say her boobs are "playable" which means you can suck it really good. She is at least 140lbs and has meaty thighs and did I mention about her vagina? Many people say her vagina looks good, but considering the size and physique of hers, men and women will have to fight for it. Her best friend Aimee, well she's quite a nerd and an avid supporter of Hannah. She could be considered as a sex enthusiast as she is known to be a lesbian wrestling fan. I am pretty sure that Aimee will help Hannah in every way to become a successful lesbian sex wrestler. Here is a conversation of Hannah and Aimee at their apartment.

HANNAH: Geez, look at these girls Aimee, they sure look fit and competitive and when it comes to lesbian wrestling.

AIMEE: (looks at the computer screen), are you watching Femme Fatale? OMG. I love that site!

HANNAH: How could you not tell me that you're also follow this site? We've been roommates and best friends for a long time, but you never seem to acknowledge or mention this kind of stuff to me.

AIMEE: I know I'm sorry, but you know what I assumed you've been following this kind of stuff because you're open to sex, domination and stuff like that. So I am not surprised that you are watching this stuff. You know come to think of it, you have a background in wrestling back in the day and not only that you're not a virgin anymore right? So I believe this stuff suits you perfectly.

HANNAH: I know, after watching all this stuff for a while now, I could pursue a career in lesbian sex wrestling.

AIMEE: I do too, but it seems I'm too skinny for this kind of career. I would be happy if you pursue this career and become a lesbian sex wrestler. I mean you're physically fit, you got big thighs, nice boobs, and a wrestling background.

HANNAH: How about I start right now? Like apply and audition for Femme Fatale? I mean I'm already 20 and legal to pursue a career like this

AIMEE: I am totally with you Hannah! I am excited to see you in the mat with other girls! I just need to tell you one more thing, did you know that if you have a great career and performance in Femme Fatale, you can be chosen to be in the roster of the big league

HANNAH: Wait, what? What do you mean the big league? Isn't Femme Fatale a big league already?

AIMEE: No, not yet. So I assume you never heard of Maid of Honor?

HANNAH: No, I haven't heard them before

AIMEE: So basically, Femme Fatale is the developmental territory of Maid of Honor, which means most of the girls that are in Maid of Honor right now came to Femme Fatale first. They usually stay at Femme Fatale for one to two years and these girls are evaluated to determine if they deserve to be in the big league. I suggest you start with Femme Fatale first.

HANNAH: I see what you mean

AIMEE: Before you apply to Femme Fatale though, I have to watch a match at Maid of Honor today. The match is for the Maid of Honor world title.

HANNAH: I want to see that. Do you mind if I join you?

AIMEE: No, not at all, we'll watch it together.

NARRATOR: As they found out that they have similar interests with lesbian sex wrestling, they were determined to put one of themselves into the mat as a performer. Hannah seems to be the perfect fit and vowed to apply and audition for Femme Fatale. For the moment, they watched a Maid of Honor championship match that is live streamed.

AIMEE: Alright Hannah, this match is between the Maid of Honor champion Montana and her challenger Madison. So basically in Maid of Honor, tournaments are ran occasionally to determine the next contender for the title. In this situation, Madison won a 16-woman tournament which put her where she is right now. These championship matches came with a big consequence, whoever loses has to get fucked by a random guy.

HANNAH: Really? I thought most of the losers will receive strap-on fucking from their opponent. In Femme Fatale, that's what they do, right?

AIMEE: I know, I believe since Femme Fatale is for amateurs they are not considering giving consequences like male-female sex. I guess they want to those girls pure before heading to the big league. Does it bother you that Maid of Honor does more than strap-on fucking to the loser?

HANNAH: Not really, I mean I had sex with men before. If I made it to the big league, I guess that is one thing that will keep me competitive. I am pretty sure girls who are in this business are not fan of losing in these kind of matches anyway.

AIMEE: That's right, but you know what I'm pretty sure while they're getting fucked they will love it eventually and succumbed to the winner's strap-on or a random guy's dick.

HANNAH: I think all of us are like that, let's say I lost in a match and get fucked. I know it's embarrassing and cruel consequence to receive but it's part of the business. I will love the fucking eventually and I'm pretty sure viewers will eventually see me lose or any of their favorite girl lose.

NARRATOR: The live stream starts and Hannah & Aimee turned their attention to their computer.

(Meanwhile in the live stream)

JACK: Ladies and Gentlemen to MAID OF HONOR!!! And I'm your favorite host Jack Morty. We are live here at the MOH Stadium and we are sold out as fans of lesbian sex wrestling gather today to witness one of the most anticipated matches this year. It is between the reigning and defending Maid of Honor world champion Montana versus her challenger Madison. For more insight about this match, we will turn you now to our two legendary commentators: Drew Shuttleworth and Marco Gonzales!

DREW: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Maid of Honor! I am Drew Shuttleworth and alongside me is Marco Gonzales. Marco, tell us more about this championship match and how it came down to these two beautiful and erotic women.

MARCO: Montana has been our world champion for seven months now and we've seen challengers going down when it comes to championship matches. We've all seen Montana got strap-on fucked in non-title matches. She lost to some of the best wrestlers in Maid of Honor like Morgan, Jill, Amber, Corissa, and even Madison, but when it comes to these title matches she seemed to be always ready. Madison won a 16-woman tournament to gain the no.1 contender ship for Montana's title. She defeated Morgan in the finals of the tournament.

DREW: Not to mention the fucking that Morgan received from our resident female fucker, Jackhammer. Speaking of Jackhammer, he will participate in this contest as he will have sex with the loser. Notice that there is a room nearby here in the studio where the wrestling mat is. That is the place where Jackhammer will bring either Madison or Montana and forcefully have sex with them.

MARCO: I tell you, Jackhammer is one lucky son of a bitch. He's the only one who will never lose in this match. Now let's standby with Jack as he will interview the challenger Madison.

JACK: Thank you Marco, right now I'm with the beautiful Madison, how are you?

MADISON: I'm fine thank you!

JACK: We saw you two amazons battle before, you guys have a big history starting back in your rookie days in Femme Fatale. We saw you get fucked by her and we saw you fuck her. How focus are you in this title bout?

MADISON: I don't want to lose. I want to win my second MOH world title, she beaten me before for this title and that was seven months ago. She still holds the title until now. Obviously I don't want to get fucked by Jackhammer, that guy has a big cock. After I beat Morgan in the finals of the tournament, I admit I was scared for her and if I was in that position during that time, I'll probably screamed so loud that I can really feel I am getting raped. I consider myself as a woman who does not want to be dominated by others sexually. I fight for my pussy and I know these people want me to see get fucked. That is the consequence that Montana and I are facing, Jack.

JACK: Thank you for time Madison, back to you Drew and Marco.

DREW: Sounds like Madison wants her title back that Montana actually defeated her for seven months ago.

MARCO: We are just a few moments away from the match we hoped for. The match will start as Maid of Honor continues after this.

(Back to Aimee and Hannah)

HANNAH: This match sounds intense Aimee, how long Madison and Montana know each other?

AIMEE: They came to Femme Fatale together few years ago. They were fierce rivals and their title match at Femme Fatale was the most watch Femme Fatale match ever. Madison won that match and became champion of Femme Fatale. After that both of them got their evaluation shortly thereafter. They were moved to Maid of Honor and Madison has to leave the title to Femme Fatale. These two women busts their asses off, I remember their first year with Maid of Honor, and they were subject to backstage sexual attacks.

HANNAH: Backstage sexual attacks? That sounds harsh

AIMEE: I know, but I don't know exactly what it is. Anyways, they lost a lot of matches to really good veterans and see by fans as sex slaves, but one day they overcame it.

HANNAH: How?

AIMEE: Madison was granted a Maid of Honor title match against Misty. Misty is retired now but she still considers that title match with Madison as the worst loss of her career. Misty put Madison in a sexual hold, when suddenly the lights went out for some reason. The lights were back on about a minute later, however, when the lights were open again, Misty was screaming in pain and pleasure as she was getting fingered by Madison ruthlessly. In a matter of minutes, Misty squirted and Madison won the title. Of course, Misty was fucked by a random guy, but it begs the question why the lights went out. It turns out Montana helped Madison to win the title by turning the main lights off and letting Madison took advantage of the confusion. Many fans believe that Montana and Madison did this to make a name for themselves.

HANNAH: Wait a minute, so you're telling Madison cheated to win the title? I am surprised that Montana set aside her rivalry with Madison to do this. I guess Montana took the high road huh?

AIMEE: Not really, because after that, Montana had other plans and for herself. She orchestrated a backstage sexual attack against Madison. Madison was badly fucked and cum were all over her chest and near her pussy. After that, Montana let Madison know that she has an intention to take the title away from her. Going back to the fact that Montana helped Madison cheat, at first it was considered brilliant by the CEO of Maid of Honor, Shane Russo. Although he did not stripped off Madison from her title. She and Montana were subject to discipline then was punished through BDSM and I believe a gangbang as well in which Shane participated in.

HANNAH: That situation sounded intense Aimee. Comparing my sex experience with these two wrestlers, theirs are painful to hear and to watch. I am excited to see this match now!

NARRATOR: As Aimee and Hannah ready to watch this match, Hannah seemed to be excited about the outcome of the title match they are watching. What will the match outcome will be?