Maid of Honor S01 E04

Story Info
Welcome to Femme Fatale.
3.6k words
3.17
13.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maid of Honor Season 1, Episode 4

Welcome to Femme Fatale

NARRATOR: After the intense audition she had, Hannah chose to relax for a while as her performance is getting evaluated by Femme Fatale. Hannah and Aimee went home, then Hannah told her experience during the audition

(While driving home)

AIMEE: So how was the audition, you look tired Hannah

HANNAH: Yeah it has been a long and physical for us girls in that audition

AIMEE: How did you do that audition?

HANNAH: I think I did really well, I mean I passed all the tasks that was thrown at us. 30 girls started that audition, but in the very last task we were down to just 10 girls.

AIMEE: How did the eliminations happen?

HANNAH: Well first, we took part of a running test where we ran 10 laps around that room. That room is also considered as a gym and trust me running 10 laps in there is not fucking easy. Twelve girls were out from that first task alone. It was crazy luckily, I survived. The next task was even harder, we have to run through the four corners of the room and performed 150 push ups each in each corner we stop in.

AIMEE: Holy smokes Hannah! That sounds intense, I bet some of the girls could not do that much longer.

HANNAH: I know, I ease my way through that task and I probably finish second in that task.

AIMEE: I am proud of you Hannah for overcoming that task. So, who finished that task first?

HANNAH: Interesting that you asked that question Aimee, the chick that finish first in that task was really interesting yet weird.

AIMEE: Why? Is she hot?

HANNAH: I got to admit, she is hot. After that task, she came up to me and told me I am no slouch.

ERIN: Well, at least someone appreciate your skills, Hannah

HANNAH: I know, but then she became quite bitchy throughout the audition. Therefore, after that task, we changed to our bra and panties. Our next task was an impromptu wrestling match to display our skills in the mat, three wrestlers and Bill judged the matches. While changing to my wrestling attire, she came up to me and told me that she wants to wrestle me.

AIMEE: Sounds like this Erin chick likes you.

HANNAH: I know, she even asked me if my pussy is expose to sexual activities. I quickly replied by saying it's not her business.

AIMEE: Sounds to me this is going to be a rivalry that could be better than Montana and Madison

HANNAH: Let's not go over with ourselves Aimee, but if that happens I will guarantee I am not going to have a deal with Erin to make a name for ourselves, just like what Montana and Madison did to Misty.

AIMEE: So by the way, who did you face in that third task?

HANNAH: I faced a girl named Katelyn, she looks pretty hot also. Luckily, I won my match with her, but does not mean she's out and I'm in Femme Fatale. It is just an impromptu match to show our skills to the judges. I made her cum actually, but she sucked my breast really well. We both moan in that match.

AIMEE: How did Erin do in her match?

HANNAH: She dominated her opponent; she made her cum so easy. That chick is scary Aimee, if I have to face her someday. I must be ready; her masturbating skills looked deadly in her match with Sheila.

AIMEE: After that, is there any other task that you have to do?

HANNAH: Yes there was one last task we have to do. I must say I did not expect that.

AIMEE: What was it?

HANNAH: We have to get fucked by one girl from the judges and Bill, who was the lead instructor for that audition,

AIMEE: Holy crap, you had sex in that audition? I am starting to imagine how Erin took it, because you know, she sounded cocky and arrogant. Well, every girl has a soft side and I imagine Erin by the end of the day is a girl that can be fucked senselessly.

HANNAH: That's exactly my point! That's why I'm interested how she will take sexual penetration, but what is more interesting is that Bill chose Erin first to have sex with him.

AIMEE: Wow! I guess she's that hot Hannah.

HANNAH: I got fucked by one of the judge's first, but if you saw how Erin looks like in the first couple of seconds that she's getting fucked by Bill. She looks calm and seems that she's not affected by Bill's big dick. However, few minutes later, Bill looked horny and she quicken the phase of his thrust to Erin's pussy. Erin finally moan, like all girls do while getting dick fucked, it was interesting to see a girl who is strong, athletic, and arrogant as Erin can get defeated by a man's lust.

AIMEE: I mean every girl at some point will love it, Hannah. How did you take Bill's dick then?

HANNAH: Of course I have the same reaction, I moan, quite a bit louder that I used to, because I haven't get fucked in awhile.

AIMEE: Maybe once you get in Femme Fatale, you should be expose to sex more Hannah

HANNAH: I guess, so I can manage my defeats well in the future.

NARRATOR: Few days passed by and Hannah finally received a phone call from one of the agents from Femme Fatale to tell her about the results of the audition.

(phone rings)

HANNAH: (picks up the phone) Hello! Who's this?

AGENT: May I speak with Hannah?

HANNAH: This is she speaking

AGENT: I am excited to inform you that you and 4 other girls made it to the Femme Fatale league!

HANNAH: (excited) Really? Oh my goodness! Thank you! What should I do next?

AGENT: You must attend the contract signing that will happen tomorrow, you and 4 other girls will talk individually to our CEO Shane Russo and you will also talk with our Human Resources group. Then you will have a tour to the whole Femme Fatale stadium and you will take part of a party for all newcomers.

HANNAH: That is exciting! Can I ask you one more question? I hope you don't mind

AGENT: Yes, what is it?

HANNAH: Did Erin made it as well?

AGENT: Yes she did

HANNAH: All right, that's all I need to know for now. I'll see you tomorrow. (ends conversation)

(Aimee approaches Hannah)

AIMEE: Who was on the phone?

HANNAH: I was just talking to a Femme Fatale agent and it turns out I made it to the Femme Fatale league and they asked me to come over tomorrow for the contract signing!

AIMEE: (exicted) Oh my goodness! Congratulations Hannah! I am so excited for you! So do you know if that Erin chick made it?

HANNAH: Yes she did (sounded nervous)

AIMEE: Why do you sound like that when answered my question? Are you nervous?

HANNAH: I am quite nervous, I forgot to tell you what happen after our last task in that audition.

AIMEE: What happened?

HANNAH: While I am taking a shower, she just came up to my shower and checking on me. She vowed that she would get her hands on me sexually.

AIMEE: Oh my goodness Hannah, it sounds like she wanted to taste you

HANNAH: I know, but I am interested on how she will act around me tomorrow.

AIMEE: Don't worry about her Hannah, I'll come with you tomorrow. I want to see this Erin chick.

HANNAH: Yes, I want you to come Aimee! There's going to be a party after the contract signing. We should celebrate!

AIMEE: All right! (excited)

NARRATOR: And so, Hannah is finally accepted into Femme Fatale. She's just one contract signed away from making her an official Femme Fatale diva! Finally, Hannah and Aimee made it to the stadium.

(Entering the Femme Fatale stadium)

RECEPTIONIST: Welcome! You must be Hannah! Congratulations on making it to Femme Fatale! My assistant will assist you to the conference room

HANNAH: Thank you!

(Entering the Conference Room)

BILL: Welcome back Hannah! (hugs Hannah)

HANNAH: Thank you for accepting to this league sir! By the way here is my bestfriend Aimee

AIMEE: (offers a handshake) Nice to meet you sir!

BILL: (shakes Aimee's hands) Nice to meet you too. Come on in! We will introduce you and other girls to the media and formally announce all of you as our new Femme Fatale divas!

HANNAH: Really? That sounds awesome!

NARRATOR: After meeting Bill once again, the other girls came to the room including Erin. The 5 new divas of Femme Fatale have their own seats in the conference room. While Hannah was sitting comfortably, Erin immediately approached her.

(Inside the conference room)

ERIN: (approaches and sits down beside Hannah) Hello my sweet little angel. I am so happy that you got accepted to this league. How are you? (touches Hannah's hair)

HANNAH: (shoves Erin's hands away from her hair) Do not touch me blonde bitch! Are you trying to seduce me? Well it's not going to happen. I am a Femme Fatale diva now and so are you. From now on, if you want a piece of me you must beat me down first.

ERIN: Ooh, sounds like a challenge to me. I am looking forward to meeting you in the mat one day baby. Once I earned my way into your body, there's no way out Hannah. I will molest you, I will rape you, harass you. I will spread your legs, insert my two fingers inside your pussy, and continually thrust it as you moan. Don't get me started on what I am going to do to your delicious boobs Hannah, I will suck it and suck your energy from that

HANNAH: You are on my nerves since the audition Erin and I promise you that all those fantasy that you just said you were going to do is not going to happen. I will disappoint you and by the end of the day, you will find yourself getting pussy fingered and getting strap-on fucked by me!

NARRATOR: After that heated conversation, all the girls already took their place in the conference room. Hannah and Erin seated next to each other. Erin seems to be playing mind games with Hannah as she tries to get her into her body without fighting for it. Finally, the formal introduction has started, the CEO of Maid of Honor and Femme Fatale Shane Russo formally introduced the five new Femme Fatale divas.

SHANE: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Shane Russo. I am the CEO of both Maid of Honor and Femme Fatale wrestling. I am here speaking before you today to formally introduce to you the new Femme Fatale divas. These ladies fought their way to make it to this industry and now here they are realizing their dream. A dream that all ladies want to be a part of, but unfortunately for some ladies only five were chosen to be next set of rookie divas for Femme Fatale! I'll introduce you Erin, Hannah, Katelyn, Andrea, and Violet!

(crowd applauded and cheered)

(Shane left the podium, Bill approaches the podium)

BILL: Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to see these ladies perform in a Femme Fatale mat! I am sure all of you die hard fans will love to see these ladies, not only perform, but to see their faces and hear their pleasure while getting fucked!

(crowd applauded and cheered)

BILL: I will announce the main event for next week's Femme Fatale show. It will be our new rookie diva Erin versus a girl that is considered by many of our fans as one of the top Femme Fatale divas in her second year with the league, Kayla!

(crowd applauded and cheered)

HANNAH: (talking to herself) Wow! Bill really liked Erin. I guess she saw some potential in her, not only in the mat, but also in sexual skills too. Is Bill thinking that Erin is one of the top ladies right now, we haven't seen her wrestle yet in a real match. Let alone she is going to wrestle a fan favorite and second year diva Kayla. What is the plan for the rest of us?

BILL: I do not have plans yet for Andrea, Katelyn, Violet, and Hannah, but I am sure that our fans want to see them go head to head with one another.

(crowd applauded and cheered)

BILL: That should end this introduction part of our new rookie divas, we will now talk to our new divas privately about what is in store for them (ends conference)

SHANE: After our session with the divas, I would like to invite you all for our welcome party for all the new divas! We'll see you guys there!

(crowd applauded and cheered)

NARRATOR: Shane, Bill and all the new divas moved to the next room as they started to discuss the contract.

BILL: All right ladies, we should start discussing your contracts and your future with Femme Fatale. All of you will receive a three-year contract, you have that much time to make it to Maid of Honor. In case one of you cannot make it to Maid of Honor, you'll have a chance to renew your contract with Femme Fatale by winning a match we called a "high stakes" match

SHANE: A high-stakes match is a match where two competitors face in a normal wrestling match, but with a different consequence. The loser has to get gangbanged by 3-5 men. We don't do high stakes matches here at Femme Fatale, it is common in Maid of Honor. However, if renewing your contract with Femme Fatale is on the line, then a high stakes match will happen.

BILL: All of you are eligible to use or orchestrate a backstage sex attack to any female wrestler you want. In order to do this, you must cooperate with some men around backstage and show them this (hands over a backstage pass). This is a backstage pass. You must show this to the men you chose to perform the attack. You must determine the time and place.

SHANE: What happens in a backstage sex attack? First of all there's sex involve, girls will get fucked however the guys want. It could take a while depending on the men involved. You can fight back, but these men who can perform this are hardworking men. They will not end the day without inserting their cocks into your pussies. It could happen anytime. It could happen before your match, after your match, after you arrive, while changing your clothes or while taking a shower.

BILL: In Femme Fatale, losers will only be subject to strap-on sex. So you don't have to worry about dicks right now, I know all of you already had a piece of my dick, but that's about it. The rules are simple in Femme Fatale. There will be 3 rounds of stripping and wrestling. The winner will be determined by forcing her opponent to cum. When there's no cum after three rounds a scoring system will be involved and the winner will be determined by that. Any questions?

HANNAH: I noticed you already gave Erin a match with a Femme Fatale veteran, what about the rest of us?

BILL: That's a good question. I gave Erin a match with Kayla, because I strongly believe that Erin could give her a run for her money. We are still examining Kayla's skills on whether or not she could go to the Maid of Honor roster. I want to see how will Kayla handle a fresh face. For the rest of the girls I will put you in a match against one another. This coming Femme Fatale on Tuesday, it will be Katelyn versus Violet after that it will be Hannah versus Andrea.

ERIN: Can I make a suggestion Bill? How about after I beat Kayla on Tuesday, I'll face her (looks at Hannah)

BILL: You want to face Hannah? Nevertheless, here's the thing Erin, I was thinking that if you would go on and beat Kayla on Tuesday, I'll give a Femme Fatale Title shot against our champion, Megan. Therefore, I would rather have you face her if you beat Kayla, but if you lose, then I'll consider the match you want against Hannah.

ERIN: Ok if that's what you want, I'm fine with it

SHANE: But for now ladies, we have a party to attend and we should all celebrate! So this ends our interview with you all, the party is at the basement of the stadium. We will all see you there

(Shane and Bill left)

NARRATOR: After the contract signing, the new Femme Fatale rookie divas went to the party. The lights were in disco mode and people are already dancing. Hannah brought Aimee with her as they finally had a chance to celebrate.

HANNAH: Isn't this fun Aimee? We finally have a chance to celebrate for OUR success. I owe to you, thank you!

AIMEE: No problem Hannah! I am looking forward for your first match at Femme Fatale.

NARRATOR: On the other side of the room Erin was partying hard with random guys, little that she knows that these guys are working for Femme Fatale. One guy was so attached to Erin, that she give him a solo lapdance, but this was all part of the plan by Bill and Shane.

ERIN: (while lap dancing) Do you like this baby? I bet you are excited to see this body in the mat

RANDOM GUY: Oh yes Erin, I am going to be a fan of yours if you beat the shit out of Kayla

ERIN: I would appreciate that baby! (still lap dancing)

RANDOM GUY: It's getting hot in here, I want to change my clothes, you want to come with me?

ERIN: Sure, I'll continue my lap dance with you.

NARRATOR: The guy and Erin went to a locker room, as Erin watches the guy change clothes. Another guy approaches Erin

ERIN: Who are you?

RANDOM GUY 2: (bear hugs Erin) You're mine bitch

ERIN: Help!

NARRATOR: As another random guy hugged Erin, two more men went inside the locker room.

ERIN: What's the meaning of this?

(Meanwhile back to the party)

HANNAH: You know what Aimee, that Erin chick we were talking about, actually wants me in a match.

AIMEE: Oh really? Damn, she really wants you so bad

HANNAH: I know it's giving me the chills, but I want to see her wrestle first so I can study her. I don't want to give up my boobs and pussy to her, I'll fight for it, I will spread my legs for her, if she earns it.

AIMEE: I am actually surprised that she did not approach you yet, I mean I was thinking once you get drunk, she will start approaching you and say dirty things to you by now.

HANNAH: I was thinking the same thing, but it seems she's out of the party room. I mean I see Katelyn, Violet, and Andrea around but not her (starts wondering)

(Back to the Locker Room)

NARRATOR: Erin tries to fight off these four men who all of sudden started attacking her sexually. She was stripped down just to her red bra and panties, but still trying to stave off getting sexually abused by these men.

12