Maid of Honor S01 E04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ERIN: (looking at her remaining clothes) Who the fuck are you people? Are guys trying to rape me? Try and stop me!

RANDOM GUY: Damn this chick is not giving up, it took us four men to strip her down to her bra and panties. All right boys! Do what we do best (attacks Erin)

NARRATOR: The four me overpowered Erin and able to hold her down. This is where the fun starts for them, as they gradually strip off Erin until she's naked. The four men finally broke through and they now have full access to the vulnerable naked body of Erin. Two guys work on the pussy and the other worked on the boobs of Erin.

ERIN: (moaning) Stop this at once! (moaning)

RANDOM GUY: Boss is right! This is pussy is delicious and is quite tight. Holy shit (eats Erin's pussy)

NARRATOR: As the guys take each turn on Erin, they started fingering her pussy as some guys started jerking off in front of her face. While getting fingered, Erin sucked the other guys dicks to satisfy all of them. Then, all of the guys lined up to start fucking Erin's pussy.

RANDOM GUY 1: (moans) This is pussy is tight guys!

ERIN: (moaning) Shit!!!! My pussy!!!

RANDOM GUY 1: I am cumming!!! (while fucking Erin's pussy)

NARRATOR: After the first guy came, the second guy started fucking Erin's pussy. Erin's face is already covered with cum from the first guy. The guys feast on her as Erin's whole body covered with cum. Finally the four men were done with Erin. Then another guy shows up and pat the four men in their backs.

SHANE: (enters the locker room) Good job boys! (talks to Erin) Welcome to Femme Fatale Erin! This is what we call a backstage sexual attack. I would to congratulate you for completing my initiation (smirk)

ERIN: So that what it is, you got me there, my pussy got a lot of work out tonight. Guess you want to see me get fucked first hand, right?

SHANE: We got three more girls to go, Erin.

NARRATOR: So it turns out that Shane orchestrated a backstage sexual attack as he welcomes Erin to Femme Fatale. What is in store for the other girls? Will they get fucked as well? But how will the setup be?

12