Maid of Honor S01 E05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ERIN: (blocks Hannah) Hey baby! How are you? You look great!

HANNAH: What do you want Erin? Shouldn't you be preparing for your match? I mean you are first in line for a possible title match here at Femme Fatale. Do me a favor and start focusing on your match.

ERIN: Oh no baby! I just have to see you and I will be fine (touches Hannah's arms)

HANNAH: (shoves Erin's hands) Get your hands off me!

ERIN: Still playing hard to get baby? Come on Hannah, I know inside of you is an impending weakness. Every one of us has that. I have it and I experience it first hand during the party. Well, I guess I got to go, seeing you is enough for me today!

AIMEE: I think Erin is talking about you succumbing to sexual pleasure Hannah. I also think that she is referring to the backstage sexual attack that she experienced.

HANNAH: I think so Aimee, she's dying to see me get fucked, humiliated and dominated by other wrestlers. I will not be surprised if she cheers my opponents on against me

NARRATOR: Erin's obsession with Hannah is pretty much visible to Hannah and Aimee. This worries Hannah as Erin could appear out of nowhere just to sexually assault her. What are Erin's plans? Will Hannah win her first match in Femme Fatale?

12