Maid of Honour

Story Info
Maid of Honour has sex with the bride's brother.
3.1k words
4.32
53.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 12.30 in the morning when I had received a call from Gina. She was screaming over the phone in excitement and I couldn't understand a word she was saying. I was in my sleep and found it difficult to concentrate on her words.

"I'm engaged! Zac proposed!" She yelled, which was enough to pull me out of my sleep mode.

"Oh my god honey, congratulations! I'm so happy for you," I screamed back. Gina and I had been best friends from the time we were 12. We lived in the same neighbourhood and had gone to the same school. We did everything together and practically lived in each other's houses. Zac and Gina had been dating for 4 years now and I knew she had been patiently waiting for the proposal. I couldn't believe it was finally happening. I wasn't as lucky when it came to relationships, it was one disaster after another and I was so heartbroken after the last one, that I had given up on love, but Gina had been very supportive through out. I loved her to the core.

We met the next day along with some other girl friends, she gave us the details of the proposal and showed us the ring. We all gushed over her and talked about the wedding. She asked me to be her maid of honour and I accepted. It meant having a lot of responsibilities, so from the next day onwards I got busy with all the arrangements and the wedding details. I was jumbling the wedding and my work and it was getting really exhausting for me.

"I'm sorry you have so much to do," Gina told me, a few days later. "I can literally see the life being drained out of you, but don't you worry honey, you're getting an assistant tomorrow. Manny is coming."

My heart skipped a beat at that name and the blood drained out from my face. Manuel, affectionately know as Manny, was Gina's older brother. They had an age difference of 16 years. Gina's parents had been trying for another kid for a very long time but were very disappointed and then when Manny was 17, he found out his mother was pregnant with a baby girl. He had been very happy and cherished his little sister. He had looked after her like she was his own. When their parents passed away in an accident, Manny had completely taken over all the responsibilities of the house and of his sister, till a few years back when he got married and moved to France. For some reason the marriage hadn't worked out and he was planning on moving back here and the wedding seemed to be a perfect excuse.

I've had a crush on Manny for as long as I remember. It wasn't just me, every girl in town wanted a piece of that ass. He was tall and handsome, had an amazing body, but he was also the most kind and gentle person you knew. In school, the whole cheerleading squad was practically throwing themselves at his feet but he didn't seem interested in anyone. Some of our female friends tried to get his attention and that pissed Gina off.

"Family members are off limits!" She had said. "I keep away from your family and you keep away from mine." She had made everyone promise. That was one reason I didn't act on my feelings for Manny. I also thought he'd prefer someone his own age. I always tried to be very calm and composed when he was around. I hadn't seen him in 6 years and meeting him again after all this time made me nervous.

I was with Gina when Manny arrived in a cab. She ran to him and greeted him with a kiss. They both commented on how the other person had changed, then Gina gestured me to come over.

"You remember Liz, don't you?" She asked.

"Of course I do! My god, you get prettier every time I see you," he said, giving me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. I just wanted to melt in his arms right there. He was 43 but looked better than guys half his age. He hadn't lost those looks and his charm.

He got settled in and Gina explained to him that he would have to help me out with the arrangements while she and Zac got busy with the dance lessons and other important things. From day one I sensed Manny's behaviour towards me had changed, it confused me. In the past, he had never tried to get close to me but now he wouldn't miss a chance to touch me. He would touch my arms or my back suddenly or stand too close while I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. His body brushed against mine every time he walked past me even though there was a lot of space around. I was losing concentration but I managed not to lose my head completely.

3 weeks later we had the rehearsal dinner for Gina and Zac, Manny took a seat next to me. I was wearing a short dress and he placed his hand on my leg. I was so hot for him that I wanted him inside me, but I remembered the promise I made to Gina all those years ago, so I pulled away my legs and moved them in the opposite direction. He didn't try anything else that evening.

When the wedding day had finally arrived, Gina looked gorgeous in her wedding gown. The church was beautifully decorated and people had started arriving and taking their seats. Manny walked in the bridal room and hugged his sister, telling her how pretty she was. Then he looked at me and told me there was a flower emergency and needed my help.

"Oh god Liz, can you please sort that out soon," Gina begged. I assured her everything would be fine and left with Manny. He quickly grabbed my arm and took me to an empty room and began kissing me, I kissed him back for a few seconds, wanting him now more than ever, my guilt kept gnawing at me and I pushed him away but he wouldn't let me go. He pushed me towards the wall and pinned both my hands behind my back kissing the nape of my neck and gently moving down. I was wearing a backless dress so he began showering me with wet kisses all over.

He moved my hands in front of my body and placed them on the wall. He picked my dress and started kissing my thighs, moving to my now wet pussy. He pulled my underwear down and spread my legs, then moved his middle finger in my vagina and began finger fucking me while his thumb rubbed my clit with force.

"Oh god! Manny please stop...ohh...stop..Manny!" I kept repeating. He pulled his finger out and began eating my pussy, lapping up all my juices like a hungry cat drinking milk. My mind kept screaming for me to run away, saying this was wrong but my body betrayed me, enjoying every part of what he was doing to me.

"I'm cuming!" I shouted, to which he quickly stopped what he was doing, lowered his pants and underwear, took out his hardened cock and entered me, his thrust was so deep that I thought I was going to explode.

"Hold your dress honey, we don't want it getting dirty," he said, I obeyed him. He held onto my waist and began fucking me faster with every thrust. He spanked me a couple of times and I could hear him moan. "Oh baby, I've wanted you for so long."

I was on the point of my orgasm, I broke into spasms and came. Few seconds later, he came inside me. Exhausted, he rested his body onto me as I supported both our bodies on the wall. He was still inside, he quickly pulled out and grabbed some tissues, wiped off all the juices around my pussy and thighs, pulled my underwear back up and lowered my dress. He then wiped his own dick clean and pulled up his clothes. I adjusted my dress, he gave me a peck on my lips and held on to my wrist.

"We have a wedding to attend," he said, dragging me outside. Gina and the bridesmaids were already in position at the door.

"Where have you guys been? You disappeared half an hour ago," she said.

I stammered, not knowing what to say. So Manny took over, explaining how the company had got the wrong kind of flowers and how I had managed everything wonderfully. He took his position next to her and she held his arm. He was going to give her away. I stood behind her and we entered the church. The whole ceremony was amazing and we later entered the reception hall. It was going well, we were all chatting with each other, catching up with people we hadn't seen in a while, when Manny walked up to me and asked me for a dance.

People were looking at me and I had to accept. I wondered what he was up to now. My guilt had been eating me up for betraying my friend's trust and there was no way it was going to happen again.

"Maybe it was a one time thing," I told myself, "he got what he wanted and he would now leave me alone."

I couldn't have been more wrong. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. He ran his hands on my bare back and moved his fingers in circular motions all over them.

"You like it, don't you?" He whispered in my ears and his hot breath and his face so close to mine made my pussy tickle and nipples harden. He pushed his body further close to mine and I felt his hard on piercing in my stomach. He suddenly held me by my wrist and dragged me away from the party. He took me to the men's washroom and paid a waiter to be at the lookout.

"Why are you doing this Manny?" I asked, tears in my eyes. "I can't do this to Gina, I made a promise." But he didn't care, he pulled down my dress and kissed my bare breasts, he ran down his tongue on my left nipple and began sucking onto it while his fingers flicked the right one. He then opened his mouth and tried to take in whatever he could of my left breast and sucked on it. He repeated the same on my right tit. I was moaning in pleasure.

He pushed me over to the sink with its marble platform and I balanced myself on it. He pulled up my dress and took his cock out, moved my panties aside and shoved himself inside me, pounding me hard. By now, whatever guilt I was feeling had vanished completely and I found myself moving my hips to his rhythm.

"Oh yes Manny! Fuck me harder!" I began screaming. He pulled himself out and turned me over and entered me from behind with his left hand on my waist and the right one playing with my tits. I arched backwards and held on to his hair. I turned my face to him and he began kissing me hungrily. He continued to ram his cock in me and my body started convulsing as I attained orgasm. He bent down and licked my pussy clean, pushing his tongue inside and out. We then moved to a stall and I gave him a hand job moving my hands up and down his shaft pumping it harder, all the while his tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth. He came in the pot with some of his juices on my hand.

"Lick it!" He told me, and I did, taking in everything, till there was nothing left to lick. We quickly cleaned up and went outside. The rest of the evening went well. It was late and people had started making a move, saying their goodbyes and hugging us. Some even asked me when I would be getting married and I politely dodged the question. I was going to leave, when Manny stopped me and said he would take me home. He was driving Gina's car, I sat in the passenger seat but we said nothing. We had reached halfway when Manny stopped the car and pulled his dick out.

"You're driving," he said, pulling me on his lap and inserting his dick in my vagina.

"Are you crazy? You're gonna get us killed!" I yelled in panic. There was no way I was going to be able to concentrate while he was inside me.

"I trust you honey, I know you won't get us killed." He started the car and placed my hands on the steering wheel, shifted it to first gear while his legs were on the accelerator and break. His hands moved gently inside my dress, caressing my boobs while his mouth was kissing my back. I was scared to death. Luckily for us, it was late and there were hardly any vehicles on the road. The car swerved dangerously a couple of times but I managed to stay on the road. It was Manny who had taught me and Gina to drive all those years ago. I had never imagined that this is how I'd be driving with him someday. He adjusted my position a few times and also took over on dangerous turns. We somehow made it to the house, he stopped the car and opened the door, then picked me off his dick and pushed me out. He got out himself, not bothering that his dick was still out and hard. He closed the door of the car and dragged me to the house.

We were inside when he tore my clothes off including my underwear, "you don't need these anymore," he said. He sat on the couch and pulled me on top of him. He inserted his dick in my pussy and I began riding him with forceful thrusts. He opened my hair, which was tied up in a bun and it fell over my shoulders, all the way till my waist. He grabbed it in his hands and pulled me back and kissed my neck all over. I was breathing deeply and my breasts rose and fell in front of his face, he quickly squeezed one and gave me a love bite and then kissed it. He moved downwards caressing my stomach and my waist. Then in a sudden movement, he grabbed my butt and dug his nails inside it, forcing him inside me faster. I could feel his hot cum fill my core, but he wasn't done yet. I was still sitting on his cock, he kissed me slowly, feeling my lips with his, then urgently, like he was hungry for me, nibbling on my lower lip and sucking on my tongue.

Once he recovered from his orgasm, he carried me up while he was still inside me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he took me to his bedroom. He put me down on his bed and got on top of me with his face on my wet cunt and his cock on my face, I took him in my mouth and sucked it while pumping him. He began eating my pussy, occasionally moving to my clit, he has a little beard on his face which rubbed all over as he was sucking me and that just excited me further. I teased his tip with my tongue and gently sucked on it, his cum oozed out and I licked it, I heard him groan, I pushed it back in my mouth as far as I could take it and continued. We did this for a few minutes, then he turned over to me and kissed me and we tasted each other through our mouths. Our juices mixed and tongues entwined. He then pulled out and straddled me, my left leg on his shoulder and right one on the bed, he was on his knees, then he entered me and gently began pushing, a minute later he went hard and fast with our whole bodies vibrating from the thrusts. He alternated between gentle and rough and with one last thrust, screamed 'I love you Liz' and came inside me.

He fell on me, completely exhausted with his face resting against mine. I held him tight and we stayed like that for some time. He then toppled over and I lay next to him. I wanted to ask him about the 'I love you' part but then assumed he said it at the heat of the moment. Sensing my thoughts he told me he had been in love with me from the time I was 16 but didn't do anything about it because I was under age and Gina's friend. Also, the huge difference made him feel that I'd never go for him. When I started dating an asshole in college, he tried to let go of his feelings and got married but it didn't work out with them. Now that we are single, he wanted to have a relationship. I was worried about how Gina would react but I really wanted him, so I agreed.

When Gina returned from her honeymoon, some of us friends and neighbours got together for lunch. Manny announced we were dating and everyone was happy, including her. I walked over to her and she hugged me.

"He finally told you, I can't believe it," she said.

"Wait! What do you mean by finally told me? You knew about this?" I asked her, puzzled.

"Yes I did. I knew he had feelings for you for quite some time and I was the one who convinced him to pursue you."

"But what about 'the family is off limits' promise you asked us to make?"

"That never included you silly, you are my family." She gave me a hug and I saw Manny smirk through the corner of my eye. I couldn't believe it, not once did he mention that Gina knew about the whole thing and approved. He had let me feel guilty and was now smiling.

We spoke to a few people and the first chance I got, I went and grabbed his ass. I gave it a hard squeeze.

"Oh god Liz, what would Gina say?" He teased me.

"I'll have to think about it while you fuck my brains out," I said.

I grabbed his hand like he had done with me before and we sneaked over to my house. We had the most amazing sex, it was rough and loud. The whole neighbourhood had probably heard me orgasm but I didn't care.