Maid on Boxing Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DaShawn looked smolderingly at Carol, winked and blew her a sardonic kiss.

"Do as the nice man says Marcia!" Carol gasped.

"Yes Mistress!" Marcus addressed Carol and then ran to DaShawn. The beautiful sissy wrapped his arms around DaShawn and whispered almost inaudibly "I love you, Sir!" DaShawn cuddled the blonde girly boy close, brought his face to "Marcia's" level and kissed "her" deeply and passionately.

DaShawn then pushed Marcus down hard onto the floor. Carol straddled his face and pushed her wrecked rosebud onto his waiting tongue. "You want the creampie little bitch, first you'll take a fudgepie!" Carol released her sphincter and let what seemed like a gallon of thick jism flow into Marcus waiting mouth. "Lick it clean! Get up in there good and clean me out Marcia!" Carol's sneered commands were music to the sissy's ears and he gladly probed her pungent asshole and cleaned the last drop of cum buried deep in her brown hole.

"Good sissy!" Carol praised her pretty pet. "Now you may eat all of that cum from my pussy!" Carol dropped her long, dangling labes onto Marcus hungry mouth and released the copious cum in her loaded birth canal. The thick musky manjuice flowed like wine as Marcus coiled his eager tongue deep in his Mistress cunt. Carol moaned in blissful orgasm repeatedly as her sissy maid earned his keep cleaning her most intimate places with his oral expertise.

The boys said their goodbyes and left Carol and "Marcia" alone to recover. "Let's take a nap Marcia!" Carol yawned, "You and Irena are going to give my husband quite the sex party and then I'll tell him about earlier and make love with my husband. Consider yourself very special, pretty thing. You are part of BOTH of our Christmas presents."

12