Maid Seduction

Story Info
I seduced my maid.
902 words
3.62
106.6k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilakhanji
ilakhanji
14 Followers

Okay, this is a tale about me seducing my maid, Sunita. She had very firm boobs and did not wear a bra for most of the times. Whenever she used to sweep, her ample bosoms would be visible; however, i could never stare as my mom was always present there. Therefore, i was always in search for the perfect moment when my mom wasn't there.

That moment soon arrived when my parents went to Goa for 5 days. First day, i behaved quite normally so that she does not find anything suspicious. I started my seduction on the second day. You see, i used to come out of the shower in an underwear even in front of the maid and mom never used to mind. So, when she arrived that day, i came out of the shower in just an underwear. my underwear had a slight bulge. She was a bit shocked, but she did not really pay any heed. i was disappointed.

I came out with a plan. Next day, while she was working I came out midway from the bath on the pretext that the water is not coming. I was dressed only in a towel with no undergarments underneath. She immediately went to the kitchen and switched on the motor. As the floor was wet, i fell down intentionally so that my towels dishevels. i screamed in "pain" listening to which she comes running. Now she became really worried on seeing me in that state because she thought me as her brother. She immediately got me to stand up because of which my towel fell down. I was completely nude. She was shocked like hell. She kept on gazing at my hard dick. She then took me to my bed. As i was wincing in pain, she suggested to massage me.

I lay on my back while she was getting the hot oil. I was desperately waiting for this moment for a very long time. God! I was already hard. Meanwhile, she had arrived with the hot oil. A sexual tension was developing between both of us.

She was started with my back. She was gently massaging my back while I was dreaming about fucking her. I was now moaning very loudly; she thought that I was actually moaning in pain. When, she was done with my back, she told me turn so that she could do the chest also. I was waiting for this moment; instantly, I turned and let my dick stand in all glory. However, I did not want to give her the impression that i was lusting for her. Therefore, I attempted to hide my wiener. She immediately laughs and says that she has already seen has enough, so no point in hiding. Furthermore, she said that I have a grown a lot since i was a child. At 21, my dick was as large as the rest of the men of my age, In short, it could get any women moving.

Her provocative statement made me laugh and them we discussed about my wiener for a long time which seemed like eternity. While we were talking, she accidently said that my penis was even bigger than her boyfriend. I was happy as well as sad. I was happy about the fact that i was bigger than her boyfriend; however, i was dejected about the fact that she had a boyfriend. after a bit of chat, that became uncomfortable after that, she told me to rest and she then continued her work. I thought we were really nearing to getting in bed together, but her silly boyfriend got in between my penis and her pussy, After this incident she started calling me Mr Big.

Next day, when i was going to bath, Sunita comes and ask me whether I need a massage. I readily agreed. i lay down nude on the bed and called her in. She started applying oil on my back; however, this time she removed her saree saying that her clothes got dirty yesterday when she was applying oil. I didn't really thought about it as she usually used to work in her blouse even when my mom was in the home. Mom had asked her to stop it many times but Sunita never agreed. Her boobs were forcibly coming out of her tight blouse and her nipples were clearly protruding out from the thin fabric. When she was applying oil on my chest, i was just gazing on her boobs. She suddenly caught me staring at her boobs and instantly starts covering up with her hands. This time, i was the one to laugh. I told her that I have already seen enough of her boobs. She acted being embarrassed, but she also started laughing and told that i have become really naughty. As her bra had got wet by oil, i went to my mom's closet and gave her one of mom's sexiest bra to wear. She was really excited on wearing such an expensive bra. She went to the bathroom and changed into my mom's bra. when she came out, I stood astounded. She looked like a sex goddess. However, she had to work in some other house, so she left after that.

Next day, my mom and dad gave me a shock of my life by coming home two days before they were supposed to.

to be continued...

ilakhanji
ilakhanji
14 Followers