Maid Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers

When Shauna walked in the door she heard the shower going and knew the show was over. Instead she decided to clean the few clothes left on the floor. As the door to the bathroom opened Shauna quickly stood up and waited to see if he would come out naked or just a towel.

As Jack walked in with a towel she felt her heart sink a little with disappointment. Although she wanted to see him in the buff, the sheer sight of him sent tingles down her spine. His chest muscles seemed to be unending, and his abs was like a washboard. It was like being in a museum, she could look but she couldn't touch. Shauna had always been a bit of a rebel.

Jack jumped a little when he walked in to see Shauna waiting for him. "Oh! I did not hear you come in."

He quickly reached for a shirt, and fumbled trying to find the neck hole. Shauna smiled at his attempt to cover himself with a shirt while still having only a towel covering his body. I wanted to thank you for talking with my PO."

Jack looked up while his hands were trying to fix the shirt, "Oh that, Layla told me about him. I hope I did not overstep though."

Shauna could not stop smiling at him. She never thought a white guy would be so nice. She never thought a white guy could be so sexy and kind at the same time. She felt this attraction for him she could not deny. She decided right then to put some moves on him. She thought that she could figure him out right here and now while he was half naked.

Shauna put her hand on his t-shirt to stop him from putting it on. "You know. I know how to repay a favor."

They both looked at each other's eyes. It was Shauna who had the lust, while Jack showed confusion to the point of fear. He uttered out. "I...nooo, you don't have to."

Shauna saw the redness in his face as she held the top of his towel. Thinking she would go a bit further, she slid her hand down to reach his bulging manhood. Shauna diverted her eyes away from his to see that his white cock was pushing the towel up. She looked up again to see that he was not going to go any further. Shauna decided to back off and let it be.

Although she wanted to smile and jump for joy, she held back on those feelings. Shauna knew in her gut that he was not gay. The only real question now, was why he backed off. She did not want to push him any further so she let herself out while being polite. "Well. I can make you something to eat if you want. Or..."

Jack quickly replied and moved back at the same time. "Please, just something quick. I got an important meeting and have to eat and run."

Before Shauna left the room she turned and smiled at him. She giggled inside as she saw his face get even shyer and withdrawn "Well, go on and get ready, and I'll have something for you."

Shauna fixed something quick and watched Jack come out soon after. He quickly ate it while never making eye contact with her. She wanted to force him, or even tell him, but decided to just let it go.

As Jack left, Shauna made an attempt to text Layla. Again, she did not have her phone on. Shauna let out an audible, "Bitch, turn your fucking phone on," to vent her frustration. Shauna smiled and the thought of telling Layla that Jack got hard for her. Although a doubt still persisted, she had a feeling it was something else. The only way she thought about finding the real problem was through snooping.

Since the place required almost no cleaning, an extensive search of the place was easy. Shauna set out in the workout room first. She looked for any sign that something was off. She was not shocked to find only his iPod, and weights. It was as if he rented the place or refused to buy anything.

When Shauna entered the bedroom again, she moved the dirty clothes to the hallway before searching. Going for the nightstand she expected to find some sort of porno, or maybe a sex toy. There she only found ace bandages and an extensive first aid kit. Still not giving up, she ventured to his dresser. Shauna looked at the bottom of every drawer working her way down to the last drawer. There she only found clothes perfectly put away. She thought about how anal this perfectionist lives.

Seeing his computer was still on, she sat in the comfy seat and wiggled the mouse. A screensaver popped up of a woman and a small girl. The photo was obviously cropped on one side, as the woman's arm was cut off.

Shauna, not giving up, decided to go through his closet. When she opened the door, she realized it was a walk-in and turned on the lights. She was floored when she saw the lights flicker to reveal something at last. The room was filled with geeky toys and posters.

Jack had a collection of Star Wars models that looked both old and new. What was more interesting was they were not displayed but packed neatly away. It was like he was moving out or still moving in. She quickly went through some of the boxes and saw that they were all in great condition but packed for storage.

The last box was marked videos. Thinking she had given up on the quest for something pornographic, she happened upon the motherlode. She flipped open the lid of the box and there it was in all its glory. Shauna had finally uncovered the truth. It was filled with straight porn. Nothing too nasty or kinky, though. Lots of straight normal porno tapes. Some were new and unopened too.

Shauna was smiling ear to ear now. She tried again in vain to text Layla, but still nothing. She figured that she was off with Ty fucking or drinking. Shauna had to keep busy while she just wanted to explode with joy at solving the puzzle. She loved being right and just wanted to shove it in her girl's face.

After about an hour, Shauna did all the work that needed to be done, and then cooked a few meals to take home. The only thing she could do was work to keep her mind at peace. Leaving to go home, she would try again the next day.

Shauna was unsure what she was going to do. On one hand she wanted to be thrown down and fucked hard and long, but on the other she wanted to be caressed and taken with passion. She blew these ideas out of her head thinking she was going to be turned down. He was white and she was black after all.

Shauna reassured herself that a black man needed to service her, not some timid white guy, who was straight but somehow afraid of getting laid. She even thought about how her past boyfriends were with her. Shauna was used to being fucked hard and quick before they left her. Shauna even recalled her last boyfriend and how he liked to smack her ass hard during sex. Shauna hated it, but put up with it because he liked it. All thoughts of doing something were out the door the moment she got on the long bus ride to his place.

When the door opened Shauna's heart raced with anticipation. She eagerly awaited Jack's workout. When her head poked out into the hallway she got an eyeful of Jack's perfect form lifting and straining and could not think of one good reason to not proposition him.

Shauna waited until he was in the shower before she would make her move. Until then she just watched him. Getting all worked up helped build the courage inside her. When he closed the door to the shower she knocked on the door announcing herself, "Just wanted to let you know I am here."

"Ok I will be out in a bit."

Shauna unbuttoned the top 4 buttons of her uniform. Her brown breasts were almost popping out now. She secretly wished she could afford lace bras and panties, but she would have to work with what she had. She looked down to see that she was covered, but still openly showing her twins.

Walking into his bedroom, she acted like she was cleaning. She bent over slightly showing that her thong held back her anxious pussy. With heart pounding away she waited for the moment he saw her bent over and ready to be fucked like a cheap slut.

Still bent over Shauna never moved when Jack called out, "Oh I did not see you there."

Shauna slowly lifted herself up, but kept her skirt hiked up on purpose. Instead of covering her knees it bunched up at her thighs, "I came to clean today, but it was so hot."

Shauna secretly wished she said something other than some corny porno line, but it just came out. She slowly went to unbutton the remaining buttons. She watched as Jack seemed almost petrified as the last of her buttons came free.

"OH, my. You don't have too....." Jack stuttered over his words. His towel was obviously pushed forward holding back his erection.

Shauna felt the stir of lust in her body and the wetness in her sex. She went even further, as her hands pushed the uniform open. She was now revealing her bare brown skin with only her bra holding back her tits.

Jack quickly walked to the dresser to get a shirt to cover up. Shauna knew it was pointless. She was wondering if he only let Layla dress and act provocative around him. Layla was Spanish, and had more meat on her body. Shauna knew that Layla had big tits that hung a little, while hers were the perky and only a b cup.

Shauna blurted out her thoughts, "I am sorry, I see that you like them Spanish girls like Layla."

Jack turned to her while putting his shirt on, "It's not that. You are really pretty. I just don't see why you would be into me. I mean, what would a hot girl want with me?"

Shauna smiled and walked towards him. She knew he was shy, but damn, did he not own a mirror? "I will show you what I want with you." Shauna said not bothering to hide the lust in her voice.

It was then she knew that she had to be a little forthcoming with him. She did not know if he wanted her or was just saying that to keep her from making a scene. Shauna dropped the top of her uniform while standing right in front of him. With her skirt hiked up around the thighs she soon wiggled it off. Only a thin thong covered her dark ebony sex from him, "So you find me attractive?"

"You are really sexy, but I just can't."

Shauna placed her hands on his muscled white chest. "Can't or won't? You ever fuck a black girl before?"

Jack uttered back as he felt Shauna remove the knot on his towel. "No. It's not that I never wanted to it's just that."

Shauna cut Jack's plea off as she called out. She now had a grip of his hard white cock. "I see that this black girl made you hard."

Shauna loved how thick Jack's white rod felt in her hand. She got down to her knees and pressed her lips to its bulbous head. She kissed it quickly before wrapping her lips around it. The moment her lips went past the head, she felt her pussy twitch with desire. His white cock was already throbbing before she had it down her throat. She only got half of it in before having to come back for air.

Jack moaned loud and stopped fighting it. Shauna felt his body relax, as he enjoyed how her black lips worked at sucking his cock. Shauna put her hand around his thick shaft as her mouth went back for more. Her mouth watered with each stroke of his white erection. She had never been with a white guy before, but could not stop herself with him.

The thought of having a white cock in her mouth only fueled her desire, causing wetness to pool between her legs soaking her tiny panties. The more it pulsed the more she craved him. She could not pinpoint what was more exciting, being with a white guy nor having a perfect cock to fuck her. Either which way, Shauna felt her pussy twinge with anticipation.

As Shauna pushed hard against the sensitive cock head, Jack made no inclination of stopping her, or forcing her to deep throat him. Shauna got heated knowing he was not forceful with her, but she knew by the sounds of his moans he was enjoying it. Shauna was enjoying the newfound control she had over him so much, she pulled back to suck solely on his head for a moment. She remembered in the past how men would try to gag her with their dicks.

With Shauna in control she sucked a cock the way she always wanted too. With Jack's hot cock on her tongue and the moans of pleasure that emanated from him she felt like a sex goddess. Her nipples tightened and she couldn't resist sliding her other hand into her soaked thong, running her fingers over her swollen nub, and moaning around his hard cock.

Shauna's mouth now slurped as she slid Jack's white tool down her throat. The more the sounds of his pleasure emanated, the more she felt her own orgasm building. Her salvia continued to cover his white fuck tool she slurped, making the sloppiest sexiest noises She never remembered in the past covering a man's cock with so much spit. She felt dirty and sexy. She did not stop when it started to drip on her dark tits though. In her head she thought she might need it as its intended destination was to split her fuck hole open wide. She moved back and forth faster now building up momentum as she held his firm balls hanging in front of her. She thought about how his balls held the cum she so desperately wanted out, and was going to work to get.

Jack moaned out, "Please, I am going to cum."

Shauna looked up with her mouth full of throbbing white meat. She never stopped as she saw the lust in his eyes. She moaned on his cock, as her lips now formed a tight seal around his pale shaft. She was not expecting him to finish quickly, but the thought of swallowing his white load turned her on to no end. She pushed her tongue hard on the underside of his shaft feeling it pulse, as it was ready to explode. Her hand furiously worked the base of his slippery white rod now while her mouth easily slid back and forth.

Shauna saw Jack's eyes roll back as he gave final bellow of orgasmic joy. She held the base of his swollen cock as it pumped a large hot load on her tongue. She kept her lips around the tip as it jettisoned a strong stream of white boy cum. Shauna easily let it flow down her throat, as the distinctive salty taste made her own pussy swell with wetness. She stroked his shaft again as another hot blast shot in her mouth. Shauna's body exploded in orgasmic tremors as her pussy clenched at the thought of swallowing two hot loads of cum from this hot white guy.

Jack backed away as Shauna released his softening member with a smile, "Mmmh, you came like you was tryin to get my throat pregnant" she said giggling.

Jack was still in disbelief that a black girl just sucked him off to an amazing orgasm. "Oh my god, that felt so good."

Shauna got to her feet and prepared herself to be fucked. Just as she reached for his semi hard cock, the door buzzer sounded.

"That's my driver. I have to go. I just want to say that I loved it."

Shauna felt a twinge of depression wash over her. She still wanted to have his white cock split her open. She also thought about having him later tonight, but quickly realized it would have to wait. Shauna walked out slowly letting Jack get an eyeful of her ass, putting an extra sway in her hips knowing he was watching how it bounced with her every step. As she left the room with her outfit, she got dressed as she waited for Jack to leave.

When Jack came out a few minutes later, Shauna was already dressed and waiting by the door. He quietly approached her. Shauna had a smile on her face the whole time. "Can I ask you something 'fore you go?"

Jack hesitantly answered. "Sure."

"How come you ain't got no girlfriend? I mean, unless, you got something on the side, or at work. I just don't take you for no player and all."

Jack stepped quickly by her and avoided eye contact. "I got to go."

His dismissive comment stung worse than an actual rejection. All Shauna was left with was a goodbye, and a thank you for sucking my dick. She wondered if she did something wrong or if he was just that rude. In her head she ran through the possibilities of what went wrong. Everything seemed fine until she mentioned if he was with someone.

The more Shauna thought about his comment the stupider she felt for sucking him off and the stupider she felt the angrier she got. She had it in her mind to tell him off. Shauna reached for her phone, she was going to text Layla that the job was not worth it. She figured the money she made in the last three days was worth the money she lost at her real job. Besides it wasn't like she was really working for the cleaning company anyway.

With rage building she kept on feeling that she gave some guy head, who just blew her off after. The rage built to a point Shauna looked for something to steal. She looked around for something quick to grab. When her phone beeped, she picked it up to see that her service was shut off. Shauna cursed as she thought she still had two days.

She decided to try the computer to send her message. Shauna walked over and sat in the chair. When the password prompt popped up she let out another audible curse. The only other option was to see if he had a tablet or something else. Shauna searched the bedroom for about fifteen minutes before giving up. She went to the workout room and instantly saw her escape from this job. Jack had left his iPod on the treadmill.

Quickly turning it on, she prayed it did not have a password on it. When it flicked on she gave a sigh of relief. She sent a text to Layla that she was not going to work the final two days. Shauna felt stupid for giving Jack a blow job and was definitely not going to tell her. She'd never hear the end of it. Her whole perception changed to that of Jack being an ungrateful dick for treating her like shit after getting head. "Damn good head," she added aloud as her irritation grew.

Shauna retreated back to the couch as she waited on Layla to text back. She knew she had to wait and decided on going through his iPod. She turned on the music selection to listen to what this prick played while working out. It wasn't music though. Shauna waited for music, but only a recorded voicemail came on. It was a girl's voice, and the message was to Jack's voicemail.

Turning up the volume Shauna listened carefully. It was a girl that left a voicemail to Jack. She was dumping him. Shauna could not believe it. She had to rewind it a few time to make sure it was right. Not only was she dumping him, but she was making fun of him. Shauna knew some cruel girls in prison, but nothing this mean. What the fuck could he have done to deserve this emasculating barrage of insults? Even with being upset with Jack she knew he didn't deserve this.

Flipping to the pictures she found a folder named Jessica. It was the only folder that had pictures of any girl. She was somewhat pretty, but Shauna knew he could do much better. She was next to this fat guy in all of the pictures. Shauna dropped the iPod in utter shock. Oh My God she called out. Jack was a fat guy once. Shauna continued to go through what seemed to be a history of emails Jack sent this woman.

All of the emails that came from Jessica sounded like page after page of insults. How all he did was collect Star Wars and nerd stuff. How his apartment needed to be cleaned up, and how weak he was. Shauna realized why Jack was so mental. This bitch of a girlfriend fucked with his head, tearing him down body and soul.

The idea of bitching at him for running out the door faded into pity. Shauna wanted to tell him what he was now. He was sexy as fuck, but so much more than that. He was kind and clean and more importantly he liked Star Wars. He was a grown man and entitled to like whatever the fuck he wanted. She wanted to beat the ever living shit out of this Jessica. She knew if given half the chance she'd give this white bitch the beating of her life. The girl was lucky Shauna didn't know her and that she was on parole because...

Shauna froze realizing how worked up she had gotten. She realized that somewhere between the first time she spied on Jack's workout and giving him head that she'd developed feelings for him; feelings that surpassed mere lust. It was the only way she could explain this defensiveness of Jack. Shauna tried to shake it out of her mind, and contemplated just staying at his place until he came home.

Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers