Maid Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke our kiss, Erica released her grip and stood up. She faced me as she opened her robe and let it slide to the ground. I couldn't help but grin as she revealed herself.

Erica was wearing a sexy maid costume under the robe. And I do mean sexy. It was black silk with a very short hemline. The bottom barely came to mid-thigh. Once Erica sat down, her lovely ass cheeks would be exposed to the world. The bodice had a deep plunging neckline that showed off her amazing cleavage. Her breasts were pushed together forming large round globes of alabaster skin. There was a single button at the bottom of the neckline keeping the dress from coming undone. White lace was used for the collar and placed around the short sleeves. Erica also wore a white lace apron tied around her waist. The final touch were black silk stockings that clung to her amazing legs. I found out soon enough that they were held up by a lace garter and she was not wearing panties. When Erica bent over, her breasts threatened to spill out.

Erica's voice changed into a whispery French accent, "Bonjour Monsieur, how may I service you?"

"Oh Erica, I want to make love to you. I want to feel your big breasts press into my skin. I want to eat your pussy."

"Oh Monsieur, you want to do so much with Erica. Perhaps you would like a massage too?"

"Yes, I want to do it all."

"You know Monsieur, your little girlfriend, Charlene, had a massage on Friday evening. My co-owner, Harriet provided her with a Swedish massage that had a happy ending. Harriet said that Charlene was so responsive and enjoyed a very intense orgasm."

Erica just blew my mind again.

"Harriet said that Charlene was very talkative. She mentioned you several times and said she was looking forward to your business trip in Phoenix. She is going to surprise you. She said you are best friends and that she loves to tease you with her sexual innuendos. She loves to feel her boobs pressed up against you. It always makes you hard."

Well, if I my cock wasn't hard before, it is like steel now. I need relief and I need to be inside of Erica soon. I need to have her tight pussy around my throbbing shaft. Erica sat down beside me on the couch. She reached over again and grabbed my cock. We moved our heads together and kissed again, this time with much more passion.

"Would you like to see my boobs, Monsieur?"

I reached over to unsnap the single button holding her dress together. I spread her top to reveal a lovely burgundy colored brassier that matched her garter. The lace cups held her Double-D sized breasts up for my inspection. I lowered my mouth to kiss the mounds of flesh. I left a trail of kisses from her right breast to her deep cleavage and onto her left.

I used a finger to pull down her satin cup and reveal a bright pink nipple. I kissed her erect nub and then sucked it between my lips as my hand lifted her other breast out of her bra. I moved my lips from her right nipple to her left nipple while I massaged Erica's white mounds. Her alabaster skin was flawless. I realised she didn't have any freckles, so typical of many redheads. I moved my lips up to the nape of her neck and planted little love bites along the ridge. Erica leaned back on the couch as I moved back to her right breast and suckled on her nipple. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her boob. I moved to her left nipple and sucked the erect nubbin. After several moments of lavishing my attention on her firm Double-D's, we changed positions.

Erica latched onto my seven-inch staff. She stroked me several times before nudging me to kneel between her legs. I ran my hands along the sheer stockings up to her inner thighs. Her silk stockings were held in place by her burgundy colored garter. Erica spread her legs allowing me to view her pussy for the first time. Her puffy outer lips were pink and silky smooth. A dense forrest of bright red pubic curls covered her mons and was neatly trimmed into a perfect triangle. My lovely maid is a true redhead. I ran my fingers through the downy soft hair and along her bright pink slit covered in dew. I drew my fingers to my mouth and tasted her fragrant juice. Her scent was identical to the emerald panties she left for me the day before.

I moved my head closer to her womanhood and kissed her inner thighs. The fragrance emanating from her pussy was too much for me to ignore. I moved in and licked her wet slit from bottom to top. My hands held her knees apart as I darted my tongue about her flesh. I licked her smooth outer lips, tickled my nose with her soft red curls and dipped my tongue into her wet gash.

"Stick your finger in my pussy, feel how wet I am."

I complied with Erica's request and pushed my index finger deep within her folds. Her pussy was so tight and so hot and so wet. I slid my finger back and forth while I sucked her pink flesh. I felt her clit harden as I licked her cunt. I sucked her pink inner labia between my lips and lapped her juices as they flowed out. My cheeks were covered with her cum.

Erica used her fingers to spread her outer lips and expose more pink flesh. I licked and sucked to my heart's content. The more I sucked, the more juice she created. I cleaned her as best I could.

I used two fingers and then three to fuck my princess. I drove my fingers deep into her quim. Erica pushed her hips down as I drilled my fingers in and out. She needed me to touch her deeper and deeper. I felt her cervix with my finger tips. I finger-fucked Erica to her first of several orgasms.

"Oh, gawd Rob, yes push deeper, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. I'm so wet."

Erica bucked her hips up and down as she rode her climax to the highest level. She lifted her stocking covered leg and pushed me away. The pleasure was too intense. I grabbed her foot and sucked her big toe through the silk fabric. I rubbed the bottom of her foot along my cheek, the silky texture felt so soothing. I moved her foot down to my cock and rubbed her arch along my swollen shaft. The feeling was so erotic. By now, Erica's orgasm had subsided. Her red triangle of hair was matted down with her juices. The curls glistened in the light.

I held out my hand and pulled Erica to her feet. I held her close. Her erect nipples grazed my chest as her huge tits squished between our bodies. Erica lifted her lips up to mine and we shared a deep passionate kiss.

"Thank you so much for that one. My pussy is still tingling. Now it's your turn. I'll sit on the bed and suck that gorgeous cock; there's no need for your Fleshlight this morning. Your hotel maid will take care of everything."

Erica moved over to the bed and sat down. The top of her maid costume hung down, baring her huge tits for my eyes. I stood in front of her and let my robe fall open. My cock pointed directly at her head.

"Let me suck that cock."

She wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and opened her mouth. I pushed forward, and my glans grazed her teeth. Erica moved forward and swallowed four inches of hard cock. She closed her mouth and applied a strong suction. I placed my hands on her shoulders to steady myself.

Erica sucked as I moved back. My cock pulled free from her mouth with a pop. She licked underneath my shaft from my balls to the tip. She held me up as she sucked the side of my shaft. She kissed my skin and licked my glans. Erica enjoyed her morning snack. She stroked my cock for several minutes as she looked me in the eye. I smiled.

I reached down and grabbed the bottom of Erica's breasts, pulling her to a standing position. I pinched her pink nipples as I led her over to the side wall. Erica faced the wall and I moved in behind her, lifting her skirt above her waist. I spit on my fingers and moved them up and down her ass crease. I pressed my fingers against her tight sphincter and massaged her O-ring. I spread her legs and held my cock against her ass.

I positioned my shaft at the opening of her pussy and pushed in between her puffy folds. I held her hips and we fucked in that position for several minutes. My cock sliced through her pink flesh, creating a wonderful friction. Her pussy juices coated my shaft and allowed me to piston on and out at a frantic pace. Erica held her hands against the wall as I pounded her cunt.

"Ah, oh yeah, ah."

I continued to push in and out. Erica looked back at me. Our eyes locked on one another. Her breasts swung back and forth as I kept pumping in and out.

"Ah, yeah. Ah, yeah. Oh fuck. Uh huh."

Erica reached back and spread her ass cheeks. I was able to push deeper and deeper. I teased her by pulling my cock completely out of her gaping hole and pushing back in. I pulled completely out several times and slid my cock back in. Erica's Double-D's hung down. I reached around and palmed her right breast, rubbing her nipple at the same time.

"Ah, yes. Ah, yeah. Oh, fuck. Mmmmm."

We were ready for a change. I pulled out. My shaft was covered in lady cream. I assisted Erica in removing her outfit. She was about to be completely naked except for her stockings and garter belt. She is a man's wet dream.

"Oh yeah, take it off. Let me help you get naked. Yeah, there you go."

Erica giggled as I unwrapped her apron strings and slid her dress to the floor. She adjusted her garters and stood straight.

"Oh, you like that, then? Wonderful."

"Yes, very much."

Erica turned to face me. I reached up and grabbed each breast with my hands.

"Oh, such nice boobs. Yeah."

I asked Erica to reach down and play with my cock. She did me one better by squatting down on her haunches and pulling my shaft into her mouth. She proceeded with a fabulous blowjob. Her right hand wrapped around my balls and shaft for leverage. She bobbed her head back and forth swallowing a good five inches each time. I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her throat, however, her gag reflex kept her from 'deep throating' me. Erica released me from her mouth and stroked the length of my shaft a half a dozen times.

"Oh, I like this cock."

She moved forward and sucked on my spongy glans, moving her tongue back and forth over the tip. If she kept it up, I would erupt and shoot a load of cum into her mouth.

Erica stood up and we moved over to the bed. I laid down behind Erica and raised her right leg toward the ceiling. I entered her pussy from the rear and pressed up into her full ass. My shaft slipped easily into place assisted by her wet inner labia. Her lady cum provided all the lubrication we needed. I held her right leg in the crook of my arm as I plunged into her cunt. Erica maintained a steady rhythm rubbing her fingers around her clit and around her smooth outer lips. She masturbated while I fucked her. Our bodies slapped together over and over. Each time I pushed deep inside, the tip of my cock touched her cervix.

"So deep, so deep Rob. Now fuck me doggy style, baby. Take me from behind. Push your cock deep into my pussy."

We shifted positions on the bed with Erica turning around on all fours. She raised her firm pale alabaster ass for my pleasure. I reached out and spread her ass cheeks revealing her pink puckered rosebud. I used my fingers to slide up and down her crease spreading her juices. I kissed all around her fleshy cheeks and then held my shaft up to slide along her ass before drilling into her pussy. Her wet pink opening welcomed my seven inches and I pushed hard against her flesh.

I held onto Erica's hips as I began thrusting in and out of her hot box. With each push I hit bottom. My spongy tip was super sensitive. I knew if I continued, I would be filling her cunt with my cum. I slowed down and spread her cheeks again. This time I took a chance and placed my finger on her puckered O-ring, intent on sliding it in her ass.

Erica grunted, "Yes Rob, do it. Stick your finger in my ass. Fill both of my holes. Gawd, you make me feel so good."

That was all the permission I needed. I drilled my index finger into her bottom. Her sphincter tightened, holding my finger in place. I moved my cock in and out of Erica's pussy very slowly at the same time I twisted my finger in her anal canal. I could feel my shaft throb through the thin membrane of skin. Erica buried her face into her pillow and enjoyed the double penetration.

I fucked Erica from the rear for several more minutes, gritting my teeth and forcing myself not to cum. The pleasure was almost unbearable. My cock was rock hard. Erica's pussy was so tight. Something had to give. Reluctantly, I pulled out from both of her holes. We were both panting from the experience and took a few minutes to calm down.

Erica looked up into my eyes, "I'm ready for you to fuck me some more. Come with me back to the couch."

We moved off the bed; Erica grabbed my cock and led me to the couch. She pushed me down and straddled my lap in a reverse cowgirl. I held my cock up while she lowered herself onto my lap. Erica used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and slid down onto my shaft. She leaned back and planted her hands on my chest to balance her movement. She began pumping up and down on my shaft. Her tits bounced all around. Erica moved her right hand down to her pussy and rubbed circles around her clit. Three fingers massaged her pink pearl as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I reached around Erica with my left hand and grabbed her left breast. I massaged her boob while Erica reached down and squeezed my balls. She stroked my shaft each time she raised up. She continued bouncing up and down and mashing her clit between her fingers. She ground her cunt down into my groin as she reached for another orgasm. I maintained my grip on her left breast as she rode through her climax. Her juices dripped down and covered both of our thighs.

"Oh, gawd Rob, I'm cumming again. I've lost count of how many orgasms. I love your hard cock, keep fucking me. I need more."

I released hold of her breast while she moved her hips back and forth on my lap. She massaged her tits with both hands as she regained her senses. I slid my palms under her pale cheeks and lifted her up. I slid around as she plopped back down on the couch with her legs spread apart. Her skin was covered in her lady cum. I got down on my knees between those sexy thighs and prepared to clean her up. I ran my fingers through her bright red triangle of thick curls. Her hair was damp but downy soft against my fingertips.

I pressed my face against her puffy outer lips and inhaled her sweet aroma as I licked her juices. Erica grabbed the back of my head and guided me as I cleaned her inner thighs and her pink inner labia, still throbbing from her climax. I dipped my tongue deep between her crease and lapped up all the cream that remained. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue which caused her to jump. She quickly pulled my head up.

"Too soon, too soon. My clit is still so sensitive. Just lick my lips."

I used the flat surface of my tongue to lap up her puffy lips, still pink from our sexual workout. I licked the crease between her cunt and inner thighs. Once I was satisfied that Erica was nice and clean, planted a kiss on her furry mound and moved up her body. I left a trail of licks and kisses up her tummy, over her firm mounds, around each erect pink nipple, along the nape of her neck and finally up to her sweet lips. We hugged and shared her juice with a deep soulful kiss. Our tongues intertwined as she tasted the remnants of her orgasm. Her firm tits pressed against my chest. I felt her erect nipples against my skin which told me she wasn't done quite yet.

Erica laid on the couch. I hooked her right leg in my arm and spread her thighs apart. Her wet pussy flared open and invited my cock one more time. Erica reached down and grabbed my shaft. She directed the tip of my cock to her pink opening and I sank down into her wet cavern. Our hips met as I drove her body into the couch. I pumped in and out of her wet pussy as her juices overflowed from her honeypot. Each time I pushed down, juice trickled out between my hard shaft and her pink labia.

"Ah, fuck my pussy. Oh yeah."

Erica rubbed her pussy as we fucked. She collected her cum and licked her fingers several times. I moved her right leg up to my shoulder and continued pumping in and out. Erica looked into my eyes as she rubbed her clit. Her fingers moved in circles over and over around her pink pearl. She let me watch her masturbate as I slid my shaft deep into her cunt. I pulled out and moved my shaft back and forth over her wet labia.

"Rob, do you feel that? I am so wet. My cunny is so wet. Oh yeah, rub your cock over my clit. Oh yeah."

I slid my cock between her pink flesh, pulled out, rubbed my shaft over her clit and then pushed back into her gash. Erica continued to masturbate while I plugged her hole. Her outer lips shined with her wet juices. Erica came once more before I pulled back and stood up.

I was ready for her to suck my cock and finally allow me to give her my cum. I stood next to the couch. Erica sat up and grabbed hold of me. She leaned into me and swallowed my shaft. She bobbed her head on my cock and sucked on my glans. Erica dropped her hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit while I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth.

"Gawd, my pussy is so wet. Give me your cum, Rob."

She grabbed me again and stroked my seven inches with a tight fist. Erica jacked me off until I filed her mouth with cum. I released several streams of jizz onto her tongue. She closed her lips around my crown and sucked the remaining drops into her mouth.

"Geez Erica, I needed that. You are so wonderful. My sexy French Maid, my hot and horny French Maid."

My cock softened. Erica opened her mouth and I pulled away. Several strands of my cum dribbled onto her tits. She rubbed the cream around and around her right breast, coating her skin. She moved her hand from her right breast to her left, massaging her nipples and working the last remnants of cum into her skin.

"Wow, Erica, you're amazing. I love your boobs. I love your pussy. This almost feels like I'm in the middle of a porn video."

"Well Rob, funny that you should say that. I have a confession to make. We have some video cameras around the room that are recording us. It's part of an extreme experience package that we offer."

"What? Are you kidding? We're being filmed? Was I recorded using my Fleshlight, or when I jacked off into your panties? What about Charlene's massage? What other surprises do you have?"

"Don't worry, the cameras only operate when an owner is in the room. We don't record at any other time. We'd be sued from here to kingdom come, not to mention police raids. No, we require the guest's permission to keep the videos, otherwise, they are deleted immediately. You'd be surprised how many guests want them as keepsakes. Charlene requested that her recording be deleted. Too bad, because Harriet said it was all very erotic. She said Charlene has some amazing boobs, really big with sensitive nipples. By the way, Harriet was topless too."

"So, you're saying there is a recording of us for this past hour? Your blowjobs? Our fucking? Me eating your pussy?"

"Yes dear. It's wonderful, don't you think? We can make a DVD for you to enjoy later. But, what's more fun is editing the recording and making a video to post on a porn site. Personally, I think we should do that. This morning has been so good, I haven't cum this much in a long time."

"Wow, I need a minute to wrap my head around this. We could be viewed by millions of people on the internet? Your tits on display? My cock?"

"Yes, isn't it delicious. You have a beautiful big cock. Very photogenic. I think you should share it with the world."