Maid Service Ch. 02

Story Info
The second installment of Maid Service.
16k words
4.71
55.1k
86
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,382 Followers

As Jack got up from the bed, Shauna wondered if the fantasy was about to hit a crashing end. She rolled over to look at him with a worried look. "You leaving?"

Jack put on his pants before turning around to answer her. "I am hungry, and we need to get your things packed."

Shauna smiled but tried to hide it. "You serious about the whole moving thing? Just be thinking that was something to say to get some."

Jack laughed quickly before throwing one of her shirts at her. "I could move in here, but I would have no place to work out."

Shauna stood up in the bed and smiled while trying to contain her excitement. She stood up next to Jack as he was putting his shirt over his muscular white arms. The urge to kiss him again was prompted by the wet sensation of what he just put inside now wanting out.

Shauna gave a girlish giggle and scurried off to the small bathroom. As she was cleaning herself up, she took a few deep breaths to try to clear her mind. The whole idea of moving in was great, but she knew in her head that it should wait. She looked in the mirror and tried to fix herself the best she could, but the real fright was what would he say once she told him no.

Jack was dressed as he waited on the bed. Shauna just sat next to him and kissed his lips. "I know you want me to move in and all, but I need to have this place for me. I know everything you want, but I still need something of my own just in case, besides I still have a PO to worry about."

Jack gave a smile and quickly laughed off her concern about having a PO. "Let's go get something to eat and we can talk about what you want?"

Shauna shook her head with a big smile, wondering if anything fazed him. He never seemed to break his positive attitude. She turned to grab her clothes giving Jack a sly grin for him to shoo away so she had some privacy.

All her thoughts and feelings she had were turning against her better judgment. No way was this really happening she thought to herself. No man like Jack just wanders in to sweep her off her feet. As she joined him in the hallway she had a resemblance of a plan. She was going to go with her brain and keep a distance, but also let things progress.

A quick cab ride and they arrived at a nice sports bar. She said something nice and local and nothing rich and fancy. Keeping her hand on his thigh she looked into his eyes trying to find something deep inside of her that would tell her if it's all a dream or fake. The more she looked the more he smiled and gave quick kisses.

Sitting down Shauna noticed that the place was packed and they got lucky a table for only two was even able to be had. Just walking to the table met with a few bumps and apologies. Jack had her hand and guided her to a corner spot just for them. It was a corner of privacy to have in a crowded place.

Shauna did notice that the waitress was a white young girl with dark hair in a neat pony tail. She had all the top curves of a Hooter's girl. It was when she moved her body to Jack as he went to sit that she noticed the blatant rubbing of her breasts against him. Jack seemed oblivious and never even made eye contact with her. It was like his attention was only mildly distracted, and was still on her.

Shauna was trying to see if Jack was looking at her tits as they hung out, or was really only interested in her. Shauna wondered if he was blind to women flirty with him, or that respectable. Shauna had her curiosity peaked, and she needed to ask.

When Jenifer the waitress introduced herself she rubbed her hand right on his, smiling, and giggling like he cracked a joke. Shauna knew the flirty was bad, and a quick bite of the lip stopped her from exploding. The drink orders were in and Shauna beamed a scowl at Jack. "Did you not notice her?"

Jack looked up from the menu as if she was bothered by something trivial. "What? Was something wrong with her?"

"Did you see that bitch hit on you? That shit was obvious as all hell." Shauna said as her eyes kept a lookout for the Jennifer to come back with the drinks.

"Was she? I did not notice." Jack smiled at her letting her know it was ok, and nothing big.

Shauna took her eyes from the crowded bar where Jenifer was staring straight into Jack's. "She wanted to ride your shit, and you did not even notice?"

Jack took her hand to comfort her. "She was just being nice. I seriously doubt she wanted to be with me."

Shauna almost jumped from her seat. Eyebrows lifted as her eyes could have melted steel. "She was not just being nice. She was fucking hitting on you right in front of me. When she gets back I am going to tell her to fuck off."

"Please don't. I just think she was being nice. Besides..."

Shauna cut him off. "I bet you she would give you her number right in front of me if you asked."

Shauna cut herself off as she saw Jennifer approaching their drinks. Jack looked over and saw Jennifer smiling wide at him. Jack thought of something to say, but could only smile back. Jennifer put the drinks on the table and handed out the menus. "I will be back in a bit for your orders."

Jack looked back to Shauna. "No way. I can't."

"Cant, or wont?" Shauna asked with her eyes firmly glaring at his.

"Both I guess. I am not really good at those things, and besides, I am kinda with you if you haven't noticed." Jack smirked trying to get off the topic.

"Try it. I bet you could. Just to be proving to you that you could, I am going to entice you. If you get her number, you can have me for the night. If you don't get her number, you can fuck me in my ass tonight."

"What do you mean if I don't get her number I can fuck you in the butt?" Jack responded with his face clearly showing concern.

Shauna took a sip of her drink and gave a look of righteousness "You heard me. You can shove that big white dick of yours in my tight black ass tonight if you strike out. I am going to prove to you that she has the hots for you."

Shauna took another quick sip of her drink letting the alcohol set in. She knew she was a lightweight but if she was going to get fucked in the ass tonight she might as well be a bit drunk for it. She followed it up by another drink to help reinforce the notion that she was right and her tight butt was safe.

"And if I don't ask?" Jack responded with his face almost blushing.

"I get a cab and won't see you until tomorrow." Shauna answered giving a smirk. She knew deep down if he really asked she would give in. She did know that just being with him brought her spirits up. The sex made her crave more, and she chalked it up to the few years of going without in prison.

"What, how, I mean, how should I ask." Jack sounding flustered.

"You ever ask a girl out?" Shauna now wondered what guy went this long without ever asking a girl out. It then came to her that a fat guy would think any girl like that would instantly laugh at him. She wondered if she might need that cab after all. Thinking of what to say if he was too nervous, but she knew she was right.

"Look, if she laughs or says anything that hurts you, I will fuck her up. Not only that, but I will stay the entire week at your place, and still give up my ass tonight."

"What's up with you wanting to let me fuck you in the butt?" Jack asked still looking upset.

Shauna smiled thinking she knew white men, and from her limited experiences thought they all liked the same thing. "Don't you white guys like fucking girls in their ass?"

Jack smirked and broke away from the serious look on his face. "I never had before, and I really never thought about doing that, or never got around to asking for it."

"Well, I want you to imagine fucking my ass. Think about how it would feel with your white dick pushing in to it. It's a virgin black ass for you to fuck, and it's all yours." Shauna joked.

Before Shauna added to her rant about anal sex, Jennifer was at the table ready to take their orders. "So what would you like to start off with?" She said with a smile clearly intended for Jack.

Shauna gave Jack a kick under the table, but it was no avail. He ordered his drinks, and she grinned only to do the same.

Shauna said nothing, but just looked over the menu and tried to think of something she wanted. Jack did the same, and she wondered if she had pushed him too far. She knew that he was still shy inside, and thought about how much it was bullshit for him to be that way.

"Do you want to start with appetizers?" The question brought down Shauna's menu, and her attention to what this girl was about to do next.

"You working late tonight? Maybe after, we can do something. I just have to finish this business meeting and then maybe... I mean it's up to you." Jack stuttered at the end but still it came out of his mouth. Shauna downed her drink quickly trying not to make a face to give away his pickup line.

Shauna put her drink down, and gave an exasperated expression. She said nothing and let things go. The anticipation of what this girl would say drove her heart to race. Shauna also was excited about Jack coming out of his tight shell he locked himself in for some many years.

Jennifer ripped a piece of paper from her pad and scribbled something on it. Once again Shauna watched in amazement of how quickly and without saying anything Jack was getting her number. She even raised her glass to her to signal for another drink.

"I get off about midnight. Give me a text and maybe we can get together or something." Jennifer said, as she took the empty glass from Shauna.

The moment Jennifer walked away with their orders, Shauna gloated bad. "You be tripping thinking that you can't get girls. Shit, you could get half the bitches in here."

"I feel bad now though." Jack answered back somberly. His face clearly showing discontent for what he said.

Shauna took a back step in her mind wondering why he would be upset. "What's wrong with you getting a number and all. I think you should be happy that you know you can now."

"But she now thinks she is going to get a text from me. She has her hopes up for a bet."

"I am sorry, but girls like that have no problem finding guys. She will be fine trust me." Shauna answered, trying to break the somber mood from him. She knew that his good nature was true, and that he was like no other guy she had ever met. It was almost surreal how good he was towards people, and how hurt he could get.

"How bout I make it up to you tonight?" Shauna said taking his hand rubbing it softly.

"You still giving up your butt tonight?" Jack jokingly answered.

"Truth be told, I was scared she was not going to give it to you. I never got fucked in the ass, and well...your white dick is kinda big." Shauna joked back. She also felt the drink she downed getting to her.

Jack put his other hand on hers, holding it, and joked back. "So you're telling me that your ass is really tight, and that you were that confident I was going to get her number?"

Jennifer came back with another drink for Shauna, and a big smile for Jack. Shauna waited for her to leave before taking another swig while figuring out what not to say. As much as she wanted to tell him everything, she tried best to hold back some stuff. "You would be tearing my shit up if you put it in."

"I would let you if you want to. I mean it. If you want to fuck my ass, I will give it up." Shauna knew right after she said it that she was a little drunk. The drinks got to her quickly, and she just gave permission for her white boyfriend to fuck her ass like some slutty white girl in a porno.

As the meal passed, Shauna could not help but try to figure Jack out more. She wanted to know more about his ex, but knew it was too soon to ask. That, and Jennifer made countless visits to their table. Shauna even played the part of a coworker just to keep the ruse up. The alcohol helped ease her feelings, but after three beers she knew it was going to be a rough night if she did not stop.

Jack hailed a cab, and they were heading back to his place. It was just getting dark, and Shauna wondered where the day had gone. She knew once she was at his place, she was at the mercy of his desires. She knew that she could not really say no to him, and her being tipsy added to her willingness.

Shauna tried to conjure up her persona she had in jail. The tough mentality she wore for so many years, and had helped her survive prison. It had faded, and she wanted to just let go from it. The whole time she was in prison she prided herself on not letting anything get to her. She knew it was an act, and Jack tore down that wall quicker than she ever expected.

Even before prison Shauna kept a tight lid on her emotions. The few boyfriends she had were just there to fuck her, and the one she did like, she went to jail for. She now thought about an escape plan just in case. An escape plan not to leave his place, but to leave the feelings she now had for him.

The elevator ride up the whole attitude of tough prison girl had melted away, and her lips were on his. Jack's hands were on her body feeling every subtle curve she had, while her hands were feeling his manhood grow inside his pants.

The door was opened and she was carried inside. Her lips never left his, and her ass was snug against his waist as he gripped her body. Her hands felt his muscular arms as he held her. All Shauna thought about was the moment he would enter her. The sensation of having him in her made her sex moist with anticipation.

Shauna felt herself being carried straight to the bedroom. Her lips and tongue were all over his, as her body was laid on the bed. Jack stepped back and was removing his shirt. Shauna wanted to rip her clothes off fast so they could fuck faster, but something clicked in her. She stopped and just gazed upon her man with dreamy eyes knowing that his white body would soon be taking hers.

Shauna's eyes instantly went to Jack's package once it was free from its confines. She wanted to look at his fine body, but his erection had all her attention now. The wet sensation in her sex was growing at the mere thought of what he was going to put inside of her. Shauna knew it was going to be any moment he would join her on the bed.

Jack bent down to kiss her as Shauna finally removed her shirt. Shauna was kissing his lips as her hands went behind her back to unclasp her bra. Jack stopped her by pushing her towards the bed and kneeling before her.

Shauna looked down to see Jack stare back at her and then towards her legs. Shauna smiled knowing that her pussy was going to get some much needed oral attention. She leaned back thinking how she forgot how white guys loved to eat pussy.

Jack pulled down her pants and her panties just as quick as Shauna could let out a soft moan. His kisses were on her thighs, making her wet sex crave with desire. The moans were flowing out like the wetness from her snatch.

Shauna moaned loud at the moment Jack's lips kissed her engorged clit. Her eyes then went wide as his tongue suddenly lapped along the length of her dark cunt lips. She loved having a man between her legs giving her sex the attention it needed. Now his strong hands held her thighs up as his mouth opened wide to capture her entire slit.

Shauna held back the best she could from screaming out. She also felt the urge to encourage him on with his magical tongue, but the only thing that escaped her lips was louder moans. The more his tongue continued to assault her now dripping pussy, the more it convulsed with ecstasy.

Hands were now gripping the sheets as she held on for dear life. It was like an explosion was followed by another explosion and her only option was to moan and shake from it. Never before had a man made her squirm, call out for more, and now here she was doing just that.

When it stopped, Shauna had a chance to finally catch her breath. She leaned forward and slid back on the bed. Her eyes were glued on Jack as she saw his naked form approach her. "That was really something else."

Jack smiled as he knew Shauna enjoyed it. "You want more?"

Shauna got up on the bed and quickly hopped off so she was standing next to Jack. Planting a long, hard kiss on his lips as to let him know his job was well done, Shauna could taste her scent on his lips, and she never felt so dirty and alive at the same time. "Lay down, it's my turn."

"Oh really?" Jack smirked as he replied.

"Yes! Now lay down and let me suck it." Shauna shot back as she pushed Jack on the bed.

Jack relented with a big grin and fell back on the bed. Shauna followed by getting between Jack's legs. His now enlarged male organ stood proud before Shauna's face. The white skin on his manhood stretched as his held back his coursing blood. Shauna could swear she could see it pulse from his heartbeat as it looked so ready to fuck her. In her mind she imagined the feeling of it exploding before inside her.

Shauna took a quick inhale before opening her mouth wide to take him in. The sensual feeling of having a man's love organ in her mouth made her sex swell again with excitement. Pushing all the way down she heard Jack moan out from it. Her tongue was pressing against the underside of his swollen cock now as she took in as much as she could. Shauna got a little more than halfway before hitting the point she could not go any further.

Shauna retreated back only to try again. Each time Shauna slurped on his white love stick she felt the urge to have it inside of her. She knew the feeling of having him push in her love canal and what it was going to do. Feeling it pulse in her mouth only made her desires come faster. It was less than a minute and she moved her mouth away and was now looking close up at his slick white shaft.

Getting up Shauna positioned herself right on him. Seeing the look of an abrupt blowjob, Shauna smiled as she called out. "I need that dick in me."

Jack smiled at Shauna as she now had a hold of his slick member. She lifted her body up just enough for her to guide his erection to her slippery entrance. It only took a little body movement to feel him easily enter her. Shauna felt the tip push her cunt lips apart as it entered her. His hard shaft was now sliding deeper the more she went down on it.

With a deep guttural moan Shauna knew that Jack's cock was fully embedded inside of her. She looked down at him with a wide smile of accomplishment of taking him deep. "You like that don't you?"

"Yes...it feels really good." Jack sighed out as he placed his hands on Shauna's hips as she lifted up with them.

"Now, let me ride you." Shauna moaned out as she once again lowered herself on Jack's raging member.

Shauna could not help but love the sensation of being stretched a little. Every little movement of her hips allowed Jack's throbbing white cock to get deep against her cervix. Deep in her mind she knew the implications of having his cock head nestled so close to her waiting egg.

She placed her hands on his chest and drew a deep breath of forbidden lust, and pleasure of seeing the contrast between her dark hands and his white skin. At first Shauna liked that he was a taboo for her just being white. The more she used her hips to grind against him, the taboo of being white turned into a taboo of having a man of her own again. That was something she swore off in prison, and now this taboo was having his cock up inside of her.

Shauna now felt that his white cock wedging itself inside deep inside of her belonged to her. The forbidden lust Shauna felt riding Jack unprotected again drifted away, as she bounced up and down on him. Each time she pushed down she felt her pussy get a sensation that she was doing something right. To her it was like her sex was telling her it needed to be flooded with semen.

Shauna was now unconsciously rocking harder against her white lover. She was allowing Jack's love muscle to push right where it needed to be to give her reproductive system a hefty dose of his white sperm. The last time he shot off his virile load inside of her, she felt it, and now she wanted to feel it again. It was like she was giving him something of herself when it happened last. It was like her way of rewarding him, and now that reward for him, turned into a lust for more.

Jay626
Jay626
2,382 Followers