Maid Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack broke free, and Shauna saw the readiness in his eyes too. He reached down to pull something out of his pocket though. Shaun watched as he had a condom in his hand. "I got this because I knew you were worried."

Shauna gave a sly look when she saw the hindrance to the needed sensation she wanted. "We don't need to use them anymore. I want to feel you cum in me."

Jack turned to look at the condom, and then at her. "You sure? I mean it's not a problem for me"

Shauna smiled and saw the honesty in his eyes. She saw that he would be with her, protect, her, and most certainly give her the pleasure she needed bad. "I am sure. I want you to enjoy it."

Shauna turned to show Jack her ass in the skin tight pants she wore. Jack moaned out as she ground it against his erection. "Oh my. You look really hot."

Shauna facing the wall, slid down her pants to reveal her ass. Only her thong held back her dark pussy she knew was about to be stuffed with his white man meat.

Jack's hands slid over her bare brown cheeks, as Shauna pulled down her thong. His soft caress made her quiver with anticipation. When she felt the tip of his cock touch her cheeks she knew satisfaction was a mere inches away.

The tip of Jack's cock penetrated her pushing her dark love folds aside. Shauna moaned out softly as she knew Jack was going to give her the pleasure she had been waiting for.

Jack slipped in deeper and Shauna leaned forward to make sure he could get in deep. She even pushed back against him making sure his erect member was properly wedged deep inside of her slippery love sheath. Feeling every inch of his thick beast make its way in her caused her pussy to clench and even forced an early orgasm.

Shauna turned around with an utterly satisfied look as she moaned out to her white lover. "Oh fuck, you feel good inside of me."

Jack leaned in and planted a kiss on her dark lips before easing his manhood out of her and sliding it back in. Shauna gripped the edge of the small washbasin in the closet. She could feel his hard cock pushing inside of her. With each subtle thrust, Shauna knew that Jack's throbbing prick was making its home inside of her. Not only did it find its home, and its home was the entrance to her reproductive system.

Shauna felt her sex convulse as it slickened up her love canal. Jack was pushing harder and faster now, and Shauna loved every thrust he was giving her. The depth he was hitting was just what her pussy needed, and she moaned with each loving push.

When Jack's hands went to her breasts Shauna pushed her ass back making her feel the power his body had over her. His hands were now cupping her tits, and she knew that her guard was down, he could do anything, as she was helpless to his will. He was deep inside of her, and her dark sex craved him beyond anything she had felt before.

Turning her head so she could get a glimpse of him, Shauna spoke between her moans. "It's yours baby. It's your pussy to fuck."

Jack once again kissed her, and Shauna was happy feeling his loving lips on hers once again. She knew she was about to say fuck that black pussy, but she knew deep down he thought more of her than that. She saw the emotion in his eyes and in his kiss. It only caused her to moan harder knowing that he was something else, something more than a fuck.

Jack's hands were clamping down on her breasts and her bra was not holding up to his strength. When Jack moved his hands away, she wondered why, until she felt her shirt being pulled up. This was followed by him pulling her bra down to get a better feel of her swaying chest. His warm hands pinched and pulled on her erect nipples now.

Shauna could feel Jack's body continue to crash into her ass as her dark love hole was being well fucked. His white shaft was pistoning inside of her like a machine. She knew that at any moment she was going to feel her desire met with a warm wet finish. In her mind Jack pumping his white love seed in her was something of an orgasmic dream to her. The whole day she thought about it, and now it was moments away.

Shauna said nothing about pulling out, or any other mention of him finishing in her. She did not want to spook him off from doing his manly deed. She knew she was not on any birth control, and she was not going to spill the beans right before the egg in her womb was about to be bombarded with his white DNA.

Jack's balls were slapping against her clit as fast as his white love muscle could be rammed in her. Shauna felt waves of orgasms hit her one after another, as she knew his white sack contained the best orgasm inside of them.

The feeling of his breath on the back of her neck sent shivers right down to her already over stimulated sex. This was followed by soft kisses and caressing of her breasts again. Shauna did not know if she could stop from screaming out. She had no idea what would happen, but the intensity was overwhelming.

Shauna's only hope came with Jack starting to pick up the pace, as his sex tool was hammering away at yet another pussy clenching orgasm. Shauna knew that his sperm was going to be jettisoned inside her very soon, and this sent her over the edge.

Shauna's moans were loud enough to be heard through any door now. She did not care if anyone could hear her conceiving a child. She was in a blissful state as she allowed her dark sex to be used for its intended purpose of being filled with her man's cum.

Shauna wanted to look at Jack's face but his kisses on her neck were just as good. She knew the moment was near, and her vaginal muscles were clamped hard around his slippery shaft. There was no way she could stop her body from milking him for all he was worth now. She even got the thought about what it would be like having to go to a store looking for a pregnancy test.

Jack began to moan, and Shauna followed in unison. She could feel his strong body against her, and in return by pushing her ebony body against him. The split second she felt her sex being pumped with his sperm, she let go her final orgasm.

Shauna was almost shaking as she could feel her body being used as a receptacle for Jack's manhood. The emotion of knowing it was her man doing it was even better. She held onto his thigh now, as she let him continue to finish his deed inside of her.

As Jack's cock spurted past her cervix, Shauna pushed back and forth making sure some would get to its intended destination. She realized what she was doing, but felt powerless to stop her body from demanding its natural tendency to be with child. Shauna was turned on by knowing that she was doing everything right to ensure a successful insemination.

When Jack pulled out of her, Shauna felt the loss of her man's prick from filling her ebony snatch. She was panting, and he looked on while breathing heavy. Shauna knew that her sex did its job, and she stood there looking at him, wondering if this could be a lifetime commitment for her. She did know the fire she was playing with burned hot, and was just as dangerous.

Shauna then felt her convulsing twat give out the remnants of her strong desire. She looked down to see a glob of sperm making its way out of her. She quickly grabbed the paper towels by the sink, and began to wipe herself.

"Oh god, I am so sorry. I knew I should have worn the condom, or pulled out." Jack pleaded for forgiveness.

Shauna looked up and smiled at him. "Don't say that. I needed you to do it. It's ok, trust me. I liked feeling you cum in me."

"I just got a little worried you would be upset. I did not know if you're on birth control." Jack calmingly replied.

"Well, I am not really on any birth control. I am sorry, for making you do it. Please don't be mad. I mean, I can go to a clinic if anything happens." Shauna replied in a worry. She knew the feelings she had ran deeper than she expected. She hated the fact he go past the guard she tried to put up.

Jack pulled Shauna to him and embraced. His lips came to hers, and Shauna felt a twinge of relief from it. "If it happens? It already happened. I am in love with you and that's that. I want you to be happy. I want you to be happy with me."

"You mean you're ok with knocking up your black girlfriend?" Shauna said half joking, but still had a serious need to know behind it.

"I am...but." Jack said as he cocked his head knowing it was holding Shauna in suspense.

"But?" Shauna quickly answered, but wondering if he was joking or half serious again.

"But.. I would have you move in, no excuses. I would also demand that you let me take care of you. We can talk about it later if you want."

"Ok."

As Shauna finished cleaning herself she even joked about the whole thing. "We might be talking sooner than you think; you really busted a big nut in me."

Shauna looked up at Jack as he gave a scared look. "No worries baby, It did feel really good."

Jack walked out to his car with Shauna. She was excited about spending time with him, and knew they had less than an hour before she had to go back to work.

She could see all her coworkers eyeballing her as she got in with Jack. She knew that they were gossiping like once they pulled away. The fact she was with a rich white guy would spread the rumors that she was hooking it, or Jack was slumming it. Shauna smiled to herself knowing that all her coworkers would be floored if they knew that she was about to drive away after her white boyfriend just fucked and came in her.

The conversation with Jack went from his life, to hers. The more it went on the more Shauna opened up about her past. She felt more at ease with him, and the more she told him the more she wanted to be with him. She hesitated a few times, as she tried to keep her guard up, but she knew it was fading fast.

Since it was only an hour break, Shauna was pulling up to her store quicker than she realized. She stepped out of the car to a bunch of her coworkers gawking at her. She knew they were going to pester her with jabs and questions about it.

Shauna spent the rest of her shift hearing comments about Jack. To her surprise none of them were negative or disparaging. Most of what she heard was about how he looked and his obvious wealth. One of her coworkers even mentioned that Shauna should marry that.

When Shauna swiped her time card to end the day, she walked out to see Jack waiting in his car for her. She smiled knowing that she was going to be with him again. Although her desires were satisfied, she knew that if he wanted it, she would do any kinky act he desired.

With a kiss as she sat down, she was off to his place. The entire time, she smiled knowing that she was with a man who truly wanted her, and would be with her. Her head was trying to put things in perspective, but it all seemed like a dream.

When Jack asked her if she wanted to stay the night, she was upset knowing that she had to be back. The halfway house had a curfew, and breaking it would result in her going back to prison. She told Jack that, and he just replied with. "I had Maurice speak with your supervisor at your place. Everything is handled."

"How did Maurice do that?" Shauna inquired not knowing if it was a blessing, or if her supervisor was just lying.

Jack smiled and laughed. "You know Maurice was drafted to the NFL. He made sure that you would not be counted as being late or not there for tonight."

Shauna looked in shock that Jack would do something underhanded or wrong. "Maurice does you favors like that?"

"He has been looking out for me since college. I just mentioned it, and he made it happen. Before you go let me give you his number in case your supervisor gets out of line."

When they walked in the apartment, Shauna retreated to the bathroom. With the door open, she asked. "Do you mind if I take a shower. I smell like fast food?"

"Anything you want. Please think of this place like yours now. No more asking for things." Jack jokingly commented.

Shauna stripped off her clothes, and turned on the water. Shauna unlocked the door and opened it before stepping in the shower. She wanted to see if Jack would come in. She wanted to shower with him, but also wanted to see if he would take the initiative with her

The shower was a burst of relaxation the moment it cascaded over her skin. She turned around a few times to feel the warm sensation run across and down her body.

"I brought you a towel and a robe; I know you did not get a chance to get a change of clothes."

Shauna saw Jack enter the bathroom, and she wanted to show off her body to him, like he did to her as she peered in on his workout. The shower glass was fogged up, and Shauna decided to go for broke, and just opened the shower door. "Want to join me?"

Jack stepped in just as quick, and Shauna planted a kiss on his lips, as he moved his arms around her back. Her brown breasts were pressed up against his body, and her tongue probed his in an intimate kiss.

Shauna reached down to feel his hardness, and stroked it a few times. It was Jack that broke the kiss, and smiled. Without saying a word, Shauna felt the slick feeling of soap being rubbed on her body. His hands were covered in soap, and she closed her eyes as she let the sensation overwhelm her.

As Jack felt every crevice of her dark skinned body, Shauna relaxed and drew heavy breaths to the feeling. His hands washed her breasts and her erect nipples as his erection poked at her own ass cheeks. Slowly and meticulously his soap covered hands washed her chest, stomach, and arms.

It was like a sauna she always heard of. It was an erotic massage with her man, and he knew all the spots to hit to drive her wild. The hot water washed away work while his hands washed away the doubt she had. She knew that he was hers, and she belonged with him.

Shauna stayed facing the wall as his hands moved to her back. Shoulders were cleaned, and massaged, as his hands went to her ass. Shauna moaned as his hands pried her ass cheeks apart, and the touch of his fingers on her ass made her feel like she was floating away.

The flowing of sensations made her turn around and smile wide. Shauna only smiled briefly before sliding down to the point of sitting in the shower. Her head caught the droplets of water, but more important was what stood at attention in front of her face.

Shauna took no time in waiting for what was to come next. Jack's large organ stood near her mouth, and she quickly engulfed it in her mouth. Tasting him was like something surreal to her now. She was now sucking the cock that was most likely going to give her a belly full of child. Slowly she made her way down his shaft, feeling it jerk suddenly in her mouth only to let her know he liked it.

Jack began to moan, as Shauna sat down in the shower going back and forth with her mouth on his erect prick. Her tongue was pressing on the base of his cock now as she moved to the head only to repeat the process. She moved her hand to his ball sack to feel that they were full again, and waited for the time to unload.

The shower continued to spill water on her head and face, but it only made her mouth slurp harder. The one hand was massaging his hefty scrotum while her other was now working the base of his shaft. Shauna was moaning as she sucked to the feeling of having her man in her mouth drove her pussy to drip with wetness.

Shauna dropped her hand from Jack's balls, and began to rub her clit. There was no holding back now, as she knew she was on the edge as well. She felt his cock jerk hard, and his moans grew deeper. She knew it was close, and that she was going to feel his cum again.

Shauna decided to take his hot load in her mouth, and hoped that he was going to enjoy it as much as she was. It did not take long from then as Shauna felt the first spurt of his essence hit her tongue. She moved just to the head stroking it as shot after shot of his warm spunk filled her mouth.

Shauna swallowed everything that Jack's throbbing white member offered her. Shauna took it all and then continued to slowly stroke it while moving her mouth gently back and forth on the shaft. She made sure it was both empty and clean before standing to her feet.

Shaun smiled at Jack's happy look, and was taken back at his need to embrace her lips once again. She loved the fact he was not shy about kissing her after she just sucked him off. Jack knew how to make her feel wanted and appreciated all the time, and Shauna knew it.

She now grabbed the soap and began washing him. She smiled at him and had to get reassurance about the two of them. "So is having a black girlfriend everything you wanted it to be?"

Shauna knew the answer but wanted to see if she needed to do anything more. She needed to make sure she was his dream as much as he was hers now. With her hands washing his muscles, she still had the lingering doubt about how her black skin was washing his white toned body.

Jack looked at Shauna as her soap covered hands washed him. "Is having a white boyfriend everything you wanted or thought it would be?"

Shauna smiled and knew she got put in her place a little. She also knew she had to answer him. Not just answer him, but let out her feelings for him she guarded. "More than I could ever dream of. If I knew what you were like I would have been fucking you on day one."

"Would you be with me if I was broke though or worse yet fat?" Jack said as Shauna knew he was serious. She knew it was his great weakness, and she really thought about it.

"Shit, you really would want to live at my place." Shauna joked before letting her tone get serious. "I would be though. Just don't be thinking less of me because I was in prison or still on parole."

Jacked kissed her, and let her continue washing him. Shaun smiled, and let the matter drop. She was enjoying washing him, and getting serious was not what she wanted.

Shauna was wearing nothing but a long white robe, while Jack wore the same. Shauna followed him into the living room and cuddled with him on the couch. She watched tv with him and was lost in the act of having someone to be with. What they were watching made no difference and she could not even remember what it was about, all she knew was that she was next to him.

Shauna woke up early in the morning just as her phone finished buzzing. Jack was asleep next to her, and she realized he carried her off to bed with him. A feeling of belonging washed over her as she knew that she had slept next to him.

Even before Jack, she never slept with anyone before. She remembered past boyfriends and how she would fuck them and just leave, or have them leave after the sex was done

Shauna looked in disbelief as she read the text from Layla "Since you fucked him, is he good? Going to try in the morning when I get there."

Shauna realized then that she really never mentioned to her that she was with still fucking him, or worse than that she was dating him. Knowing she had to stop it, she decided to bite the bullet and text her back.

Getting out of bed carefully not to wake Jack, Shauna skulked into the living room to text her. "Don't. With him now."

Shauna waited anxiously for her to reply. She knew that she finally spilled out to her that she is with him. Wondering if she should go further, she waited to see what Layla was going to respond with. She knew that her friendship with her was deep, but she never had a man come into her life that could disrupt it.

"What? You suppose to be home. I thought you fucked once. He really likes your black pussy that much?"

Shauna smiled knowing that Jack liked both her pussy, and her ass. Not only did he like it, he was busting his load in it all the time. Shauna loved the fact of having a man, not any man but one who was good to her. She texted back Layla, filling her in on more about the two of them. "We are a thing now."

"Bitch my job. No way is he going to be keeping me around with you on his cock all the time."