Maid Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,382 Followers

Shauna knew that she was pretty much destroying Layla's routine, and most likely her cushiony job of light work high pay. She wondered if an apology might help, but knew that she was most likely going to have to go. She knew Jack would keep her around just cause he was kind and sweet, but her trying to get with Jack and her peeping was not going to fly with her. "I am sorry, but things just got complicated and all. You still be having a job, it just won't be his place and all."

"Damm girl, I was liking that job too. Pick you up later today? Need to hear more shit."

Shauna smiled knowing that she still had her girl in her corner. She did mess up her sweet job she had, but still she was with her. "Sure. Let me know when and where."

"You at his place now, or am I going to your place?"

"Pick me up at his place. "

Shauna looked at the time and she knew it was about a half hour away from Jack waking up. She decided to walk back to the bedroom to see him. She had this dreadful feeling like it all could end, but also that of peace at the same time. Like the dream was going to end at any moment, and she should soak it up before it ends.

The blanket was moved to the side, and Jack was soundly sleeping on his back. Shauna smiled in shock at his naked body as he slept peacefully. His limp white cock just laid there between his legs. She almost blushed knowing that his prick which lay helpless was the cause of so many orgasms for her. Shauna got a gut sensation of being naughty and kinky knowing that his limp manhood was going to be the cause of her carrying a child.

Shauna sat at the foot of the bed between his spread legs. Leaning in, she gently took a hold of his soft member. Shauna absolutely loved the fleshy feeling it had when it was soft. She held back taking it in her mouth and settled for a kiss on its head. Shauna was thinking of just sucking him off to reward him, but knew that he probably needed sleep. Although she did not have work, he did and it put a damper on her plans to wake him.

Shauna went to his computer and turned it on. She wanted to see the pictures of him before. She saw the fat version of Jack, but also the sweet look in his eyes. She knew she was with him because of him and not anything else now.

Jack belonged to her, and Shauna saw that it was her job to protect him and give him everything she could. She felt that her body was his to use as he pleased. If he wanted to put lots of babies in her, it was her job to accept it.

"Shit." Shauna called out as she realized the gut feeling she was getting was not going to go away. She felt a crazy bout of love for him, and weak at the same time for having it.

Going back to the kitchen Shauna decided to make some breakfast for the two of them. It was the least she could do, and it made her feel like she was married to him. She had a sensation come over her like she was taking care of her man and that her life was finally working out.

Looking around the kitchen Shauna liked the feeling of thinking it was her place too, even though she told Jack she was not going to move in. The thought of her moving in had crossed her mind more than a few times now. Shauna wondered about her choice and knew it was going to change very soon.

Shauna heard Jack wake up, and she smiled knowing that she was almost done with her pancakes and bacon. She just hoped he was not a vegetarian or anything like that. She turned to see him, and smiled at him knowing he was hers.

He walked in and she greeted him with a good morning remark. Jack returned with wrapping his hands around her waist and kissing her neck. Shauna felt weak at the knees thinking that she had missed out on him her whole life.

As Jack's hands caressed her stomach, Shauna undid the knot on her robe allowing it to open. Jack took the initiative and slid his hands up to her breasts. Shauna moaned as she looked down to see his white hands gripping her ebony tits. She moaned and pushed back to feel his erect dick poking against her ass.

"You going to fuck me with that?" Shaun cooed as her voice moaned quickly after saying it.

Jack let his one hand go from her breast and turned off the stove. He moved the pan away, as he kissed her neck and ear before whispering to her. "Can't help myself around you, I am sorry."

"You love that pussy don't you?" Shauna giggled back as she knew what was about to happen.

"I love you, I can't help it, but I do." Jack said before kissing her neck again.

Shauna moaned as she admitted to herself she felt the same way. She felt it more than anything else now, and blurted it out. "I love you too. "

Jack reached to pull away Shauna's already opened robe, and she pushed her ass out while gripping the counter. She knew his member was going to penetrate her again, and she had no qualms about what he was going to shoot inside of her. She almost wanted to tell him to do the deed because her body belonged to him.

Shauna moaned again as she felt the tip of his dick push past her ass cheeks. Holding her breath for the split second it was at her dark cunt lips. She looked down and closed her eyes the moment her dark pussy was pierced with his white dick. Moaning loud as she felt his hands go back to her tits, holding them as if they were his to control.

When it moved deep in her, Shauna could feel the tip brush past where it needed to be to fulfill her need to reward her man. It was more than just a dirty desire now, but a need to have something permanent from him.

Helping it along she pushed back making sure it hit the spot. Jack obliged and began a slow rhythmical motion back and forth, making Shauna's pussy coat his intruder with her wetness profusely.

Shauna moaned as each thrust of Jack's manhood hit the spot that made her feel like a women in heat. She was getting the dick she so desired, and getting it as deep at it needed to be. His hands had her ebony tits, and she was feeling her pinched nipples adding to the already sloppy orgasm washing over her.

Jack turned her around and Shauna felt the loss of his cock being pulled out of her. She saw the look in his eyes, and then his hands grip her before carrying her off. She kissed him before feeling her ass land right on the table. She leaned back and watched his robe finally drop free revealing his white skinned chest to her.

She opened her legs while she lay on the table. Shauna then gazed up his slick white tool as it approached her sex. She was all aware that he planned on sliding it deep, and she gave encouragement. "Put that big cock in me."

Shauna got what she wanted as Jack eased it past her dark love folds and into her sex. Her pussy gripped it quickly as it sheathed itself in her sex. When Jack began to pump it back and forth, Shauna felt her twat go crazy for more. Each time he hit deep with his tool, it was almost forcing her to orgasm.

Shauna did not know if Jack was a sex god, or that she was so into him that everything he did was amazing. Either way he was fucking her like she needed it. Her body took each thrust with stride, as his male organ owned her ebony love hole.

Jack reached again for her breasts as they swayed up and down from his thrusting. She loved the way his white skin covered her tits as he held them. He was pumping faster too, and she saw his eyes and nodded letting him know it was good.

When Jack began to shift his weight Shauna knew that he might be close. "You going to cum baby?"

Jack nodded as his moans were stopping him from answering. Shauna smiled and reminded him where he needed to cum. "Cum in me again. Oh god, just keep cumming in me."

"You really want me to?" Jack answered as his breath was labored.

"It's your pussy baby. Cum in your pussy. Make us have that talk." Shauna moaned as she knew it was close.

"You want me to.."Jack replied

Shauna cut him off quickly. "It's ok, it will be ours."

Shauna lifted herself up to her elbows as Jack was moaning loud. Shauna knew he was close, and her moans followed his. His white shaft was where it needed to be, and Shauna let go another wet orgasm. She lost herself that the sensation of him throbbing inside of her was lost to her soaked sex.

Jack pushed in the last time and Shauna let go as well. She knew that his member was pumping its contents of white baby makers into her sex. There was no use, or need for her to stop it either.

Shauna smiled and moaned as Jack looked at her. She wanted him to know that she was feeling him impregnate her black body. "Oh fuck, I feel it baby... I feel it. It's happening, I know it."

Shauna stopped Jack as he was about to pull out, and held his hands. "Not yet baby, make sure it's all in me."

Jack gave a worried look. "Are you ok? I mean ok with what we just did?"

Shauna moved his hands to her stomach right below her belly button. She smiled trying to let him know that she wanted to carry his child. "Yes. Just feel where it would be baby, let me give you something."

"If it happened, would you...would you marry me?"Jack stuttered out as he kept his hands on her stomach.

Shauna was shocked, and wondered if it was because she would be pregnant, or was it because he had feelings. She was not thinking that far in advance and the fear of him leaving hit her again. She knew she loved him, and that he loved her.

Shauna was ok with having a child with him, but never thought about marriage. She knew girls like her don't get married. Shauna knew a few girls that had kids with men they loved at the time, and she was just ok with that. A wedding was something she never thought of.

Shauna tried to fight her fear, and it just came out. "Because you want to or because I would be pregnant?"

"Because I want to. I want to very bad right now even. I am just thinking that you are going to go find someone else." Jack said as he looked at Shauna with worried eyes.

Shauna did not really know how to answer him. She still felt his erection inside of her probably letting loose its final spurts of sperm in her, and she was being proposed to. More than that, but his fears were hers as well and she never would have guessed it.

She slipped with her answer before she thought about the implications. "I will."

Jack finally pulled out to kiss her. Shauna let him go and embraced him. She tried not to cry, and held back most of her tears.

Shauna put on her robe, and finished what she started before sex got in the way. Jack talked about what he wanted, and Shauna listened to most of it. She was more concerned with the fact she was in deeper than she ever thought. Her white boyfriend just got moved up to finance. Not only that but she had a sneaky thought she was carrying his kid.

As Jack went into the room to get changed for work, Shauna took out her phone to check her messages. She smiled at a remark Layla made about how good her black pussy was to white guys.

Shauna also decided to do something to ease a question she had that nagged her. She pulled up a few apps that told fertility dates. She punched in the days of her cycle, and saw the dates she was most fertile. She could not stop grinning as Jack finished getting dressed. Shauna was spot on, and that the last few times he came in her she were on the dates.

Jack quickly cleaned up, and handed Shauna a credit card and car keys. "I am late for work, but want you to have this. Since Maurice is driving me, you can use the Jaguar. Please go out and enjoy yourself. I want you to go shopping, and not worry about anything."

"You want me to buy more clothes?" Shauna asked wondering why he was being so generous.

"I want you to buy stuff for here. I want you to feel like this is your place too." Jack said as he kissed her again.

Shauna was about to say something but was cut off by Jack kissing her. "I may have a trip to California, I don't know yet. If I do please don't worry. Oh and when you go shopping, don't go to Christine's Boutique on the Upper East Side."

Shauna nodded trying to figure out what was happening. "Wait, slow that down. You're going to California and what's up with that store? Why can't I go there?" Shauna said, not even knowing about the store.

"I would take you with me, but I know you can't leave the state, I already looked into it. I also made sure the card can be used by you, and that store is where my ex works."

Shauna nodded just looking at the card. It had his name on it, and the fact of being pampered still was sinking in on her. "How much can I spend?"

"Try to keep it under ten, but if you really want something I won't mind. Oh and I want you to stay here while I am away. I will clear it with your PO. " Jack said as he started to get dressed.

Before Shauna could really get an answer out, Jack was gone. She walked into the bathroom, and then felt her lovemaking drip out of her. She smiled knowing that it was his, and that it was not his at the same time. She was dressed back in her uniform and texted Layla to come over.

Shauna read the text from Jack as she finished getting dressed. "I am sorry for rushing out. I would call in and be with you, but I am closing a deal that is worth millions. After this week please plan to go away with me." Shauna could not help but smile. She was floating in a fairytale and the fear she had faded away. She now looked around his apartment and saw it as hers now.

Every little geeky thing Jack owned that was on display she loved now. It was hers as much as it was his. All his little quirks were hers to love. The way he was shy, was something she adored now. She looked at her uniform and wondered if she should quit, or get fired by telling her boss off. She knew that working another day was not going to happen now. To Shauna she had won the lottery, and got married all in the same day.

Layla walked in saw Shauna smiling. "I see you're all happy. I better not get in trouble for being wit you today."

Shauna smiled and flashed Jack's credit card. "We going shopping girl."

"He gave you his credit card. He going to get mad you using it and all." Layla said as she grabbed a hold of it.

"It's mine. He told me to use it. He also gave me the keys to his car to use too." Shauna said as if almost gloating.

"What you be doing wit him for him to let you take off with his car. You know how much that car is worth. He be tripping if you dent it. I know he loves that car." Layla blurted out thinking Shauna was crazy.

"I am not going to fuck his ride up. I am also not staying at my place no more."

Layla shook her head, and Shauna smiled on. "You really moving in? You sure about that girl. I mean if things go sour, you're back in the pen."

"I got this girl. Hey, you ever hear of a Christine's Boutique on the Upper East Side? His ex be working there."

Layla opened the door, and watched Shauna lock it before heading to the elevator. "We could swing by after your place. I mean, let's check this girl out."

"Fuck her. The whole reason why he is fucked is because of her. I just wanting to check her out and all." Shauna said almost in disgust as she remembered the message she left for Jack. In her mind Jack was hers now, and she wanted to see if she looked as pretty. She knew he was with her, but still wanted to see if she was a rebound or the better choice.

Shauna went to her place and dressed in the clothes she bought the other day. Layla watched her dress, and even commented on how Jack must like her ass. Shauna gave a smirk and looked at her. Layla then asked if he tapped it.

Shauna gave another look all but telling her girlfriend that her white man had fucked her tight black ass. Layla shook her head as if Shauna was on drugs."Can t believe you let him fuck your ass. I mean you're hot and all, but your ass? Really?"

Shauna did smile when Layla said she was hot looking and that Jack did have a good eye. Shauna looked in the mirror and thought to herself that she was hot looking. She had a tight body, and a slight bump to her ass, and that she could get a man like Jack.

Having a little fear while driving the car, Shauna made sure that she hit nothing and parked in the right spot. The fear that Jack's car would get fucked with made her choose Uptown to shop.

Shauna walked in and noticed the girl from the photo. She was slim, and sexy. Her chest was larger than hers, but Shauna knew that her ass was better, and she had a flatter stomach than this girl. Although she was incredibly good looking, Shauna felt that she was better for Jack, and that her man made the right choice.

Shauna and Layla walked around browsing and remarked to themselves the crazy prices. Most of the store was handbags, but there was a section for purses and other accessories. Looking around she could see that there were other customers, and the place had salesladies helping them.

"Can I help you with something?" Jack's ex said as Shauna picked up a Prada purse. Shauna looked at the price and then looked at her. "No I am just looking.

"Well, if you need anything let me know. We have a few other bags too, some are priced lower as well."

Shauna smiled and saw that the purse was two thousand dollars. "No, I will take this one."

Shauna saw the look and Layla's face as she said she was going to buy it. She also wanted to shove that fake smile up her tight white bitch ass of hers too.

"Oh, and I will need the purse to go along with it." Shauna said in a demeaning tone as if she should have asked her about the purse after she said yes to the bag.

Shauna waited as she rang up the purchase and then handed her the card. Shauna figured that she had one and she could go back to enjoying the day of shopping.

"Is this your card? I mean I know this man, and I don't think you have permission to use it. I am going to have to call the credit card company."

Shauna knew that she was trying to embarrass her, and decided to go a step further. Trying to hold her tone down, she spoke in her best polite voice." It is my boyfriend's card. You can call the company if you like."

Jessica went over to the phone and was talking as her hand covered her mouth trying to hide the conversation. She then walked over to Shauna after only a few minutes. "How did you meet Jack?"

Shauna knew she was approved the moment she continued with the transaction. "Oh, we met through mutual friends."

"Oh that's nice. I will have to give him a call; it's been too long since we spoke." She said as she gave back a look of equal hatred.

"He might be busy, but you can try." Shauna replied still holding back the anger she felt building up.

"Well he might pick up, since we are old friends and all. I bet he still has that picture of us together on his computer." Jessica said as she handed the bag to Shauna.

Layla saw the anger in her friend and pulled on her noticeably. Shauna turned to her friend knowing that she was going to punch her. Layla just held on to her arm and dragged her out of the store the best she could.

Layla all but pushed her out the door and into the car. Shauna sat in the car, and felt tears swell in her eyes. Layla turned to her and tried to calm her down. "Fucking bitch!"

"Girl, you can't be hitting a white girl in a store like that. You still on parole." Layla stated as she turned on the car to the revving engine.

"That bitch is probably going to call him. He might want to go back with her. Here I am, fucking in love with this man, and about to lose him." Shauna cried out with tears now falling down her face.

"You aint goinna to lose him girl. I bet you he is in love with you. Guys like that are loyal to their women. I mean shit, you just dropped three large on his card and he is not going to flinch about it." Layla said as her arm went her sobbing friend.

Shauna increased the flow of tears as her voice broke from the crying. "He is going to go for what he always wanted. I am going to be left with this shit to pawn, and his child in me. I am just the nigger slut he knocked up now."

Jay626
Jay626
2,382 Followers