Maid Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers

Layla turned to her friend and let her mouth drop. "You mean you let him knock you up. I thought you were good wit shit like that? Shit girl, you're the one always telling me to use condoms and shit."

Shauna was crying and talking fast, Layla almost could not understand what she was saying. "I was the first time. After that I kinda just let it happen. The other times I wanted him to. I can't believe myself. I fucking wanted to get pregnant by him. I just fucking let him blow his load in me this morning too."

Layla just held her friend. She reached into her bag and helped wipe the tears from her face. Shauna in return smiled at her friend, and shifted the car to leave.

Shauna was finally getting herself composed while Layla sat silently letting her find herself. After a few blocks Shauna was able to catch her breath and realize she was overreacting. Shauna turned to Layla and even joked. "My black pussy is way better than that white skank's anyway. No way she be pleasing him like I do."

Layla and Shauna looked at each other and smiled knowing that Shauna's break down was over, and they could continue shopping. "Fuck girl, you need to be buying me one of those bags next though. You owe me too." Layla cracked.

Shauna looked in the mirror quickly as she spotted a cop with his sirens on. Shauna freaked and pulled over franticly. The windows dropped, and Shauna began screaming. "No, no, no! I can't be go back now."

Two white officers approached, and Shauna was again in tears crying out. "No, no! Not now!"

The cops asked for license and registration and Shauna stopped crying and got composed. She knew the routine, and she was all too familiar with getting arrested. She took a few deep breathes, but the officer was still talking. She knew that she needed a second to think so she could be on her way.

Layla thinking that her friend was in fright quickly reached into the glove box. To her it was just helping out to speed things along. She knew Jack was the type of guy to have all the paperwork. She knew the car was not stolen or anything and they had permission to take it.

The officer on Layla's side of the car screamed at her. "Stop right there!"

Layla looked in panic at the officer when he screamed at her. Before she could react she felt him pull her out of the car. The cop on Shauna's side of the car did the same and dragged Shauna out of the car. All Shauna could see was the pavement, and the feel of the steel cuffs being put on her.

It was then Shauna realized that she was going back to prison. All her dreams of being with Jack seemed to be ripped from her mind. The tears poured out as she knew he was not going to stay with her being in prison.

Jay626
Jay626
2,378 Followers