Maid Taken

Story Info
Hotel Maid is surprised by room guests and taken
3k words
4.12
128.7k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

Mary was coming to the end of her shift, with just one room to clean – the Executive Suite. It was 9.30 am so it should be empty now and she could get away early. She had arranged to meet her new friend Walter, to go to the Oktoberfest, and she planned to give him a surprise. Underneath her rather utilitarian maid's outfit, she had put on her sexiest half-cup black bra and dark blue cami knickers. Mary wondered if Walter would appreciate the knickers, they opened with pop-buttons at the side, ensuring she could be available in seconds. She was however a bit concerned about her bra, with 38DD boobs, the bra offered only limited support ensuring they bounced around a little too provocatively and pushed them out to emphasise their size. Already she had noticed one or two of the guests paying her chest a little too much attention.

Mary knocked, but there was no answer, so she opened the door with her house key and went in. She moved across the sitting area to open the curtains to break the gloom of the room. In doing so she realised that someone was sleeping on the sofa. She mumbled her apologies and said she would come back later, but he replied it was okay she could carry on as they were leaving soon. She was desperate to finish early, so she carried on, avoiding the bathroom as she could see it was occupied. She started on the first bedroom which was fortunately unoccupied, hoping that the other two bedrooms would be vacated by the time she finished this one and the lounge area. She could hear a group of people talking, some muffled laughter and someone commenting about a chest to savour, which she didn't understand. She became vaguely aware of someone watching her from the door.

Bending to retrieve a pillow from the floor, with her back still to him, she offered to come back if it was inconvenient, but he ignored her, talking back to someone in the sitting room.

"She's got a terrific arse as well" and as she turned toward him, he eyed her breasts

"and man what a pair of tits, you were right Jack, certainly the biggest we've seen this trip".

Blushing, she said she would come back later. However before she could extricate herself, he moved toward her, she could hear more laughter from the other room, which seemed to be getting closer. As Mary attempted to move past him, he delicately tapped her shoulder and she flinched, her lower leg catching the edge of the double-bed, she overbalanced and fell on the bed. He immediately jumped on her, pinning her arms, she almost threw him off, but suddenly felt other hand grasping her arms and legs, spread-eagling her on the bed. Now realising why the laughter had seemed closer, because the four other men had been moving toward the room.

He stood back to admire her.

"Please let me go" she pleaded.

He just laughed.

"Yes, we will let you go....but only after we've got to know you better"

"Oh no" she cried "Oh Yes, Oh Yes" all five men chorused back.

Still spread-eagled she watched in horror as he

grasped the hem of her maid's uniform, which was buttoned all the way up the front. It seemed to be slow motion as the uniform was parted, each button flying off as he tore the dress apart. Her breathing quickened as he produced a blade to cut away the remnants of the dress. He then moved toward her black bra which struggled to cup her now heaving breasts. She pleaded again, but he continued placing the knife under the left shoulder strap.

"Now look here lady, we can either do this gently or roughly, either way we get to take you and either way we get to enjoy you".

With the knife he cut the strap, he then moved to part the right one, followed by the main bra strap between the cleavage. As he cut the strap he pulled at the left cup revealing a breast with large pink aureole and a hardening nipple, she panted as another pulled away the right cup and roughly squeezed her nipple between his finger and thumb. A third was caressing her legs, commenting on the strength of her calf and the suppleness of her thighs.

"She's fit, man, she will go like a train" he enthusiastically stated.

The main man stood back again to admire his handy work. She could see his cock hardening under his taught jeans.

"Well have you decided" he asked"are you going to join in the pleasure or are you going to put up a fight?"

As he moved to removed her knickers, they all heard a knock at the door and an accented woman's voice

"Is everything all right?"

Rescue, she thanked god.

"Fraulien, am I glad to see you"

Instead the woman ignored her to talk to the main man.

"Well, Peter I guess I'd better delay the minibus until after lunch, it looks like you're a bit busy" she smiled. "Please don't be too easy with her, she's been a bitch to work with all week, and I need her broken in properly if I'm going to use her in the bar later".

"We were just negotiating the process now" commented Peter as if he was discussing a business proposition.

"Fraulien, please help me, I don't want to be....."

The women sat next to her on the bed, and started to calm down her stroking her cheek.

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy it I promise you and then you'll be able to work for me"

"Please no, no".

The woman smacked her cheek hard.

"You silly bitch, you have only one choice to participate or to have it done to you, quickly make a decision"

She smacked her hard again. While she whimpered, the women slid her hand down the flatness of her taught stomach and underneath her blue silk knickers.

"Gosh what have we here....... the black forest" as she entwined her fingers in her pubic curls.

"You know, Peter you will have better access if you put a couple of pillows underneath her".

Without being asked a second time and without releasing her legs, two of the men moved to place the pillows, the Woman grasped her pubes and pulled her up by them. She grunted and the men laughed. The pillows placed underneath her arse, effectively raising her bottom above the level of her head and automatically forcing her legs to part. The women giggled at the knickers.

"Planning something for later, are we?"

She pulled the popper buttons to reveal her cunt. All eyes in the room devoured the sight of the luscious curls that disappeared between her thighs.

"Looks like we have a child of the seventies"

"Long time since I've had the delights of a bearded clam" commented Peter.

"We ain't fucked one that hairy since Frankfurt" laughed the man holding her right, she later found was called Trigger and why.

"You know I think it would be better for all if her pussy was made ready, before you starting fucking her."

Peter smiled knowingly, as her hand moved between her legs.

"I can only agree".

"Pull her legs wider apart, so you can have better view" the Woman told them.

Mary felt she would split apart and jumped as the Woman, the first womaen, moved deliberately between her legs, gently thumbing her clitoris with her fingers, first one tentatively, then two, then three pushed her labia apart fully penetrating her cunt.

"Don't widen her too much, I want to feel some action" complained other man

The Woman laughed, "Don't worry, from where I am, I can tell she'll be tight enough for all of you, even after Trigger's had her".

The three men at the bottom of the bed watched appreciatively, whilst the other two played with her orbs, all complementing her body in the crudest terms. The women gently brought her to climax and Mary was ashamed and disappointed as her body slowly began to respond to the rhythm of the women's fingers and thumb. As she began to deepen her breaths, the Womaen laughed.

"I think she is ready now".

Removing her fingers from the moistening cunt, she leaned over a bit her left nipple hard, Mary squealed and the Woman said.

"Now then let's see how good you really are".

The women let Peter lick her fingers, "she tastes good", and he said unzipping his jeans. To no avail Mary protested, all she could do was arch her back, which only displayed herself more to the collected men, much to their appreciation.

"Hurry up and get into her, we would all like a ride" shouted one.

Peter eased between her legs, she tried to resist but it was useless, he pressed the bell-end of his cock against the entrance to her cunt, he pushed gently, then more firmly.

"God she is tight, you sure she's not still a virgin?"

"Well you better find out, hadn't you "said the woman.

He pushed harder, Mary could no longer keep her back arched, and fell back on the bed, although the pillows kept her cunt in the best position for access. Her fall back allowed Peter to ram his cock deep inside her, she gasped and blushed redder as her body responded animalistically to the thrusting of the man on top of her.

"Well she ain't virgin but she hasn't had it that often"

"When was you popped Mary" asked Trigger, so gently he seemed genuinely interested.

"aah.... oh fuck", she groaned.

The men laughed as they now knew that she was theirs. They released her legs, but kept hold of her arms. Her legs curled round the back of Peter and she began to buck back.

"I think she enjoys horse riding" the Woman said sarcastically as she left the room "I will go and re-order the mini-bus, enjoy yourself".

Mary met and matched each of Peter's stroke, he smiled coming quickly, large dollops of his cum hitting the top of her cunt. As he pulled out, the next man Trigger moved straight into her, she quickly adjusted to the different dimensions of his cock, realising the rationale for his name. The angle of his thrust was also different. He complimented her on her tightness and thrust hard and deep into her, he was bigger than Peter both in length and girth, and she had to adjust further as he thrust deeper. He was unremitting, banging up to the hilts, she tried to keep pace with him but he was ignorant of her strains. She gasped, opening her mouth only to find it suddenly filled with another cock. Her left hand was released and placed around the solid member, similarly her other hand was wrapped around a slightly smaller, thinner penis. This was the last time she could have attempted to escape, but it was futile, she realised she now wanted every cock in her every hole and now. Jack and Iain, the two men who were at her shoulders, started to take a more active part. Jack placed his hand behind her head, grasping her long blonde hair, forcing her further down his cock, he started using her mouth and throat as a cunt, ramming deep into her. He roared with laughter as he held Mary's nose, with mouth full of his meat, she gagged, realising they only way was to suck him off quicker. He smiled as she responded, he released her nose to allow some air in. At the same time Iain moved her hand up and down his swollen member. All the while Trigger was still hammering into her. She smiled inwardly, let out a guttural groan as she realised what multi-tasking really meant. Trigger looked up.

"Gawd, we should have taken you earlier, Mary you're a mean fucking machine and a half".

He upped the thrusting, and she felt as if he would cum in her throat, if it wasn't for Jack coming in the opposite direction. She placed her feet flat on the bed raising her knees up and finally began to match the movement of Trigger's seemingly relentless thrusts. But it was Trigger that was in charge, and he had no interest in her newly awakened desires. Abruptly he pulled out, suddenly emptying her. He continued however, rapidly rubbing his left hand up and down his huge cock, he proceeded to come all over her stomach, showering cum all the way to her breasts and down to her pubes. She had little time to regret the removal of his cock from her slit. Jack was starting to come in her throat, and as soon as he withdrew, Iain wanted to take his place. She turned to accommodate him easier, lying with her stomach on the pillows. This raised her rear into the air, giving Alan the perfect opportunity to realise his pleasure. She smiled as she felt her knees being brought up beneath. Mary felt Alan probe her anus with his fore finger, her muscles contracting around his digit as he explored her. He pushed his cock into her pussy, moving only slowly in and out a couple of times, before pulling out. As it became clear he was only lubricating his member to ease access to his target. The end of his cock seemed enormous, her body instinctively resisted as he pushed to gain entrance. Alan smacked her arse cheek hard.

"Come on little lady it's a bit late to be coy" he stated.

He took advantage of a muscle spasm induced by the shock of the slap, to ram home his advantage. She gagged on Iain's penis, and the sharp pain she felt in her rear causing tears to trickle down her cheeks and onto Iain's balls – a feeling that increased his passion.

Mary pulled off his cock, to release a scream:

"ahh, ow, that fucking hurts, ahh".

This merely redoubled Alan's thrusts, with him proclaiming:

"to boldly go, were no man has gone before".

She arched her back, to allow Alan deeper access, and started to buck back as the pain eased, and she started to enjoy the sensation of this new penetration. Iain meanwhile had grabbed her hair and was ramming his cock down her throat. Alan's balls banged against her cheeks as he pushed further and harder within her. Both Alan and Iain came at the same time cum exploding down her throat and up her anus simultaneously. She collapsed in a cum and sweat drenched heap on the bed. She was not allowed to rest for long, however.

Peter's cock had hardened again and he proved eager to have a go at her anus, whilst Jack was manoeuvring to push his similarly rigid pole into her pussy. She soon found herself being sandwiched between the two, with neither man small she felt as if her body was filled to bursting. The thrusts of both men, brought increasing waves of pleasure. The anal thrusts of Peter served to widened the passage, his member moving with increasing ease in and an out, and Mary stimulated into tightening her rear muscles to increase his pleasure, whilst her pussy denied the orgasm resulting from Trigger's early withdrawal, warmly accommodated Jack's member, the inner muscles contracting as would only the more experienced practitioners.

Jack exclaiming that "this bitch will make a grand whore".

Unable to move as a result of the converging crush of the two men, all she could do was enjoy the all enveloping orgasm, crying out like a demented wolf as she climaxed. Peter, and slightly later Jack came soon after, although both continued to push in and out, milking their juices until their helmets hurt. She was by now almost delirious with joy. Now Trigger climbed back aboard, this time sitting astride her, pushing his truncheon between her breasts, instinctively her hands clasped together bringing her orbs together to enclose him. As before he moved vigorously, his member rapidly moving between her mounds, pushing closer to her mouth. Standing around the bed, she saw the other men gather around the bed watching the performance and drinking champagne. She idly wondered where the champagne had come from.

"Mary spread your legs wider" she heard Peter instruct her.

She readily complied, turning to look at where the voice came from, she saw drinks being served by one of the waitresses. The girl looked shocked, if not stunned by Mary's display, finding it hard to divert her gaze. Instead of shame, Mary felt jealously, concerned that her new found partners might desert her for a new plaything. To keep their attention, she slid further under Trigger so that her mouth moved closer to his cock, whilst she widened her legs to give the others a better view. She heard Jack and Iain discussing whether they preferred her clean shaven or not. Trigger suddenly came again, sending cascades of spunk across her chest, chin and face.

As Trigger moved off her, Peter handed her a glass of champagne, which she greedily drank. She was told to lie back on the bed, spread eagled. Iain and Alan the proceeded to spray champagne over her from two freshly opened bottles. The spray was ice cold causing her to squeal with delight. She laughed as she used the champagne to clean her face and body. She stretched her body, enjoying the attention.

"Let see you play with yourself, Mary" Trigger asked.

Mary smiled and moved her left hand between her thighs, whilst the finger on her other hand she licked. Her left hand working her clitoris and two fingers thrusting into her own cunt. With her other hand she circled her left breast, toying with the nipple.

"Come on Mary, keep those legs wide", shouted Trigger.

All five men were staring intensely at the apex of her thighs. Her back arched as she felt herself coming, she thrust three fingers violently into her pussy, her body writhing spontaneously now. She saw the waitresses was still there, though with Iain with his had squeezing her breasts and Alan forcing his hand between her thighs. The girl looked uncomfortable, Mary thought enviously she won't for long. But why had she stayed. Mary could no longer concentrate on her as she climaxed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" she exhaled, finally shuddering to a halt on the bed.

ambise
ambise
166 Followers