Maid to be Used

Story Info
Paying the debts and fulfilling deepest desires.
4.9k words
4.52
78.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what I was more confused about; how exactly I had found myself in this situation or how I felt about it. I could hear my best friend's voice down the hallway. My ears were red. Yes, technically she was talking about me, but also because I was growing more anxious and embarrassed by the second by what was about to transpire.

The door bell had rung three times in the last fifteen minutes but it had been a while since it had chimed last. Still, I knew others had arrived from the gathering hum of voices. Cassidy must have realised I could hear it and taken to pre-empting it or perhaps just left the door open as to not ruin the "surprise". She had a twisted sense of fun in the whole circumstance. We had decided early on that this was purely business; this would not be happening if not for our desperate need for money and yet she had definitely begun to get steadily more excited herself.

As it happened, however, she was not the only one. Amidst my swirling feelings of fear was something else.

My thoughts were cut short as the door into the hallway opened slightly and Cassidy slipped through the crack, shutting the door behind her back so I didn't even get a peek at the sitting room that was filling with an unknown number of paying customers. In my attempts to look through, I didn't notice what was right in front of me at first. Cassidy had at some point changed out of her casual clothes and was apparently wearing something I didn't know or hadn't even considered she owned.

She was wearing all black; long, dark tights under a the miniest of mini-skirts coupled with a simple black corset that the ends of her long, flowing blonde hair laid comfortably upon. She wore nothing else but a mischievous grin which flared my worries to their fullest again but I was at least reassured about how I was dressed.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed in what suddenly felt like more than her in sheer amount of material but my self-consciousness about the fact it was a traditional maid's dress was not alleviated. Below the frilly monochrome dress was a pair of knee-high black and white stockings and above it was a thin, studded black collar. Admittedly these were all from my own personal collection that Cassidy had rummaged through for the night but they had never been worn in the presence of... well, anyone.

"Ready?" She asked, matter of factly. She had noticed she was bursting at the seams of excitement and was clearly trying not to let it show in front of me.

"I don't know." The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them but I wasn't ashamed. I think I was allowed to have some concerns. I had never done anything like this before.

"Oh, Eve..." She called me by my short name "You can't back out now. Everybody has paid up front and everything." In a way I suppose that was a load off my mind. The money was the main priority here. Why else would this be happening? It was that question that suddenly made me curious.

"You never fully explained how you managed to arrange... this." I hinted, hoping for an explanation this time. To be honest, all we (or I) needed to do was to fulfill our end of the bargain since we had the money. I didn't need to know but I still wanted to. It was definitely a fantasy I had; this I could not hide and I had wondered how I would go about organising it... but I never thought I would have the courage, or perhaps the reason, to do so.

"I just know my way around the internet is all." She put simply, clearly getting impatient or perhaps worried at the growing impatience of my suitors. There was a moment of silence.

"...how many?"

"I can't tell you that." Cassidy sighed glumly.

"For your own enjoyment?"

"No, because I know you're teetering on the end of jumping out of the damn window to escape. Even though I know you want this you're worried."

"Well... I guess I'm going to find out."

I took a deep breath, sliding down from the bed to my knees on the floor. I dared not make eye-contact with her but Cassidy strode towards me somewhat triumphantly, producing a piece of black silk from her corset.

"Just... use this. Just to start with."

She began to tie the cloth around my head and over my eyes. The worry began to kick in already. That meant there was enough men ready to enter this room and see me in this state to really make me anxious.

To see me and use me in this state.

My emotions were everywhere. My thoughts were running wild. I was suddenly aware, amidst the crowd of my own internal voices chattering away that a number of new voices had joined them as a totally unknown number of strangers entered the room and saw me dressed and waiting. A few of them discussed me as though I wasn't even there; complimenting how cute I looked.

My brain was too awash with the whirlwind of feelings to really take notice. My stomach felt like it had been tied into more knots than I could count. My skin was prickling and turning red with embarrassment. I heard zippers descending and belt buckles unfastening and suddenly the contents of my laced panties began to stir and harden.

With my sight now lost under the blindfold, I was more aware of my surroundings via my other senses. I could feel the heat of someone suddenly standing very close and sure enough I could smell something that made my mouth begin to water. I had not been close with any more than two men in my life-time and neither of those times were recent. Now I was about to becoming intimately familiar who God knew how many and something in me was trying to take over; a hunger that had been not fulfilled in a long while and had been ignored for far too long.

"Quite the slut you are, Miss Evelyn." The stranger chuckled, caressing my face and cheek with his strong, sturdy hand. My mouth was already open before I had thought about it; willing and waiting to accept. "Is this what you want?"

His stroking hand suddenly became rigid around my chin, holding my open mouth in place. For a moment I wondered what he was about to do before my cheek was met by another stroke; this time from a different extremity. He slowly dragged his warm member down my face, teasing me and unveiling the toy that I had become to everyone in the room. The sight produced a hum of approval from the aroused men.

The tip of his penis eventually reached my tongue and he slid it back and forth, exhaling sharply before releasing his grip on me and allowing me to continue. I closed my lips around the head and gave the shaft a slight grip as I went to work. I was excited.

I couldn't see. This man could have been tall, short, pale, dark, fat, skinny or anywhere in between but I had gone from zero to blowjob and I still didn't know him. It had turned me on instantly. He was getting harder with every stroke over my tongue. I heard myself let out a muffled sigh of pleasure over his heavy breathing as my lips slipped back and forth over the head of his manhood. This little moan prompted others to join the fray. Very soon I felt my arm being raised and guided towards another already hard penis.

This one was longer so I took advantage of that by running the tips of my fingers up and down it's length for a few times before taking a better grip and began slowly pumping it back and forth. My very own girlcock was ready to burst through my panties at this point but things went from heavy to heavier when I heard and felt someone walk around our little group and crouch down behind me. This new pair of invisible hands found themselves exploring my thighs and waist. Hard, wet kisses found their target at the back of my neck as the stranger followed my dress up to my chest, softly stroking the outlines of my small, rather new breasts.

I took my mouth away from the first man, needing some space to breathe. Still with my hands up and away at different points, stroking the two shafts, I moaned, taking a deep breath which was cut-short with the arrival of another member in my mouth. I was caught by surprise as this man bounced it off my tongue but I dare not argue: I was their slut for today. Regardless of the blindfold, I instinctively closed my eyes and lips around the fourth stranger and let go of myself.

I bobbed my head back and forth over the erect penis, flicking my tongue at it's underside. My hands worked the others with great fervour. I felt the hands of the man behind me glide down my crouched legs and back up again over my backside. I was literally surrounded by hungry men and was loving every moment of it. I had four cocks to explore and use and please.

I slid Four, as I had named him, out of my mouth and motioned to Two that he was next by simply opening my mouth in his direction. However, just as I did so a gasp ran through my body and escaped from my open lips. At first I wasn't sure what had happened; I thought my thong had finally snapped under the pressure of my throbbing girlcock but as Three's fingers snaked their hand around it I realised he had subtly pulled the small material aside and my once secured erection had been set free.

Under the soft frills of my dress, he began to stroke and I whimpered; again muffled by the introduction of Two's large penis into my mouth. Whereas Three's hands were soft, Two's thrusts into my mouth were vigorous. Both were thrilling but I knew that the excitement and pent-up anticipation of earlier would end in a surprise for Three's soft fingers, as they rubbed my precum over the head of my penis.

As if my pleasured whimpers weren't enough, Two's repeated hard thrusts were starting to make me cough as he slid further into my mouth. I noticed my hands had stopped and I was now holding onto the One and Four purely for support as my throat was fucked and Three turned his strokes into pumps. As hard as I tried, I couldn't hold on any longer.

My whole body jerked and the second half of my shriek reverberated through the room as Two pulled his member from my mouth. They clearly all knew what had happened, especially since Three released a small, pleased chuckle from behind me. He slide his hands carefully out from under my dress and I felt the warmth and smelt the cum approach my face.

"Don't worry." A gentle whisper in my ear teased. "This won't be the only cum you get today, whore."

If I hadn't wanted it, I had no time to protest. Three wiped a finger across my mouth, leaving a salty smear on my bottom lip. Typically, admittedly, I was not a big fan of the taste but today was different. Today I truly was what I had been described as; a whore... and a felt like showing off.

Again, my emotions got the best of me and before I knew it I had pulled the blindfold straight off over my head. My eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the light but I was greeted to a sight that made me suddenly more aware of what was happening. There was something about seeing the three cocks pointed at my face that cemented the reality of this fantasy coming true.

But there was more to it than that. I wasn't alone in the room with just four strangers. Cassidy stood between them with a video camera. I looked straight at her and she shrugged and smiled. I wasn't angry, not at all. She had suggested it during the run-up as a way of making more money. I had turned it down. But now the idea of being watched by so many people was overwriting that initial feeling.

I glanced around the room and was taken aback. I was glad that I didn't mind being watched; sitting across the room on an array of chairs, some that weren't even in the room when I had come in, were five more men as equally varied in every way possible as the ones that had gathered around me.

"They're just paying for the show" Cassidy's voice reassured me and sure enough I noticed that they were all lightly fondling themselves. I was overcome with lust. This room now contained nine aroused men all watching me intently. I wasn't sure who was enjoying it more; them or me. I was definitely not the girl I was coming into this room.

I punctuated that by looking back at Cassidy's camera, grabbing Three's dripping fingers and shoving them in my mouth. My own, warm cum trickled slowly down my throat. I looked up at my suitors, teasingly licking my lips.

"Next?"

One and Two shared a knowing glance for less than a milisecond before I was swept off my feet and practically thrown to the bed. I had a little time to assess my surroundings as my four new lovers assembled around me again. Three had taken his chance to be at my other end this time along with One and Two. I reached for the nearest shaft as found my balance on all fours, sticking my backside out invitingly to Four.

My mouth was busy with One's throbbing manhood but my concentration was split. Four had wasted very little time teasing; a set of kisses found it's way from one of cheeks to the centre of my ass and had quickly turned into a tongue sliding under the tiny fabric of my thong.

I inhaled deeply as it found it's mark.

That wasn't all, however. Realising that One and Three were already well in control of my head, Two had taken to sliding underneath me, headfirst. He licked down my stomach as he explored further, eventually running his tongue over the tip of my flaccid girlcock causing a wave of pleasure to swim through me.

Despite the increasing volume of the pleasured sighs and gasps, my own voice cut through the air again, louder than ever. Something had, with very little difficulty, slipped inside of me; a wet finger glid into my sex. Now my back arched the other way and my head shot up. This was taken advantage of both by ends.

Spurred by my love of the feeling, Four spread my cheeks and slipped another finger inside, sliding them back and forth and gaining speed. One and Four had both wanted to seize the oppurtunity with my open mouth but stopped just shy of the mark, awkwardly. I didn't care. Supported by my knees, I grabbed both of them and filled my mouth with as much man as it could handle.

The heads of both cocks rested on my tongue beautifully but it was impossible to please them properly this way. Still, I did it for the camera which was floating at my side in Cassidy's steady arms. It was impressive camerawork considering she was clearly hot and flustered by the entire thing.

A sharp sting of pleasure hit my lower end as Four removed his fingers and soon enough my thong followed them. He wasn't no time to bring his next trick to the table, teasingly stroking the tip of his penis along the lips of my sex. My already split concentration was now shattered. I gasped for air, my head loosely dropping below me as Two took my hardening girlcock deeper into his mouth where I met the the head of the man's penis standing to attention. I licked him back affectionately, thanking him for his pleasure.

Hands and all manner of extremities were running over me. One of the men at my head took this moment to unzip my maid outfit from the back, rolling the soft corset down and exposing my small breasts. The other had remained where he was and seemed to be pulling at my hair softly. At first I wondered what was happening but from his increasing gasps I had realised that my silk black hair had been wrapped around his shaft as he pumped himself.

Finally, Four's glisteningly wet length pushed into me; soaked with lube that I can only assume Cassidy had supplied. He pulled my cheeks apart with a degree of firmness, slowly plumming the depths of my ass. His girth slid roughly down inside me, along my the walls of my waiting sex. My body buckled as shivers of pleasure and lust shot to my head. I spat Two's massive shaft from my mouth looking for my next meal now totally lost under the rising sea of excitement.

Three was slightly below average in size but he very obviously knew how to take advantage of this. As soon as he was inside my mouth he begun to thrust back and forth at a impressive pace. Four had also begun to increase speed as my body bounced back and forth as my mouth alternated from the tip and base of Three's manhood.

The room had now become a cacophony of groans, lead by my very own. If I had an ounce of my usual levelheadness at the moment I would have found it very odd that I had gone from such a shy, reserved girl into this man-pleasing device that was not only having her girlcock sucked and her breasts played but was currently in the process of being spit-roasted. A thousand moans were hidden under Three's incessitant thrusting and the wet clicks and squelches that it was creating.

"Here we go...!" He announced through a cracked, dry voice and a sequence of breaths. My mouth was suddenly my own again. I looked up to investigate just in time to be greeted with the sight of raining orgasm. Three's thick spray hit the left side of my face and, for the most part, stuck; small trails of cum found their way to my lips and I cleaned them quickly.

He made sure every drop was spent before he disappeared from my immediate view and thus concern. Seeing their chances, Two rolled out from underneath me and headed back to my mouth and ejaculate-stained face, rubbing his shaft in the mess that Three had left and spreading it further over me. But I was growing tired.

Four's pulverising of my sex began to slow. I was now sufficiently dripping with precum and lube that he could slide in and out, deeper and deeper. He slammed into me with great intent; his testicles meeting my own sending further tingles down me. He drew back purposefully and again ploughed me as hard as he could muster. It wasn't long I was unable to hold the weight of my own body up any longer.

At this point, a foreign pair of hands grabbed me from behind. One had gone to help Four right me again and in seconds I was somewhat more horizontal. Four was now below me and still inside me. I had a chance to get some air back into my lungs as his slow thrusts were somewhat more stunted in power than before.

I also took the opportunity to open the eyes I had been resting to see that One and Two were both preparing themselves with lube. Suddenly, the anxiousness came back like a pin in a balloon or air out into space. I wasn't even thinking straight when I began to struggle, I just wanted out. I was suddenly very aware of my boundaries. There was only so much I could do.

Four held me down on top of him with either great expertise or great ease and spread my legs further by linking his own around them. I looked to Cassidy for help but found her red-faced with the camera locked on me and a hand inside her underwear. This could not be stopped.

I looked at One's face as he approached my hungrily. I could not even fathom the entireity of his excitement. It was true: I was a whore and a sextoy and there was nothing I could do about it. I took a long, deep breath and met his gaze.

In that moment, I sealed my own fate: I licked my lips.

Somehow, in some way, a second shaft began it's descent into my ass. It pushed my insides aside just to get further. It barely felt the affects of the lube as the two men pulled me apart for their pleasure. When he was satisfied with his arrival, One pulled back slowly only to do the whole thing over again.

I almost deafened myself with screaming. My body became a temple of confusion; searing pain and blissful pleasure bounced around my brain like never before. Two suckled and nibbled on my exposed breasts. The remains of Three's cum began to harden on my face. Cassidy zoomed in whatever face I was making. The five men that had been sitting aside approached us to get a better look.

I think I passed out for a few seconds.

When I came about, I was sufficiently stretched and lubed. Four had not bothered to continue his own thrusting much, allowing One to fuck me to his heart's content as long as he could feel the expanding and contracting of my insides. Two seemed like he was trying to calm me down but he only persisted to make matters worse; kissing my entire body slowly, running his lips over the head of my girlcock.

12