Maid to be Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A two tonne wave of feeling, whatever it was, crashed down on me in one second. One slipped from my ass, gasping in the same way Three had done previously. He erupted, a huge jet of excitement blasting over my body. It mingled and soaked into my dishevelled dress and soaked my breasts.

I was down to two men and one of them had been waiting his turn patiently.

Two and his incredible manhood were at my legs as soon as he could muster them. I whimpered. I couldn't stop myself. My fears to this point had been rational enough even if the pleasure had outmatched my nerves but this was different. Two's startling girth was an issue for even my mouth let alone my sex. Admittedly it had been fairly well stretched in the last ten minutes alone but this was something else.

The two men seemed to sense this. Two sat and waited as Four began to pull out and push back into me again. The hands he had used to hold me down wandered my shaking body. He whispered in my ear as I moaned, softly. He told me what he wanted to hear. I was becoming aware of their plan and I was relieved.

"Oh, fuck me harder, Zack..." I whined, the good little slut that I was. "Fuck me and cum inside" I let the roll take me over again completely, no longer afraid. I brought one of his hands to my mouth to suck on his fingers teasingly.

"Oh, Evelyn..." He cooed; a broken sigh of two of pleasure escaping just before his body shook beneath me and he shot his load inside me. The warm, sticky orgasm filled my insides and brought a smile to my lips and, or at least it felt like it, colour back to my skin. I exhaled, pleased and moved to get off of him so that Two could end the afternoon's pleasantries however he liked.

It turned out that I had their plans wrong however and what he liked was the same as One. Four's cum sliding around inside me was to act as his lubricant. When Four made the gesture, Two left it not a second before coming down on top of me; a look of wild instinct flaring in his eyes.

This time I wanted it. Despite the pain of before, the sextalk, the cum that was inside and on top of me, the host of viewers that were gathering around me and the fantasy of having two men inside of me finally overwrote my last bit of internal wiring.

"Oh yeah, fuck me...!" The words had come from my mouth but not from my mind. The cumwhore inside me took over. I was transformed. I held my sex open for Two's incoming shaft and I looked into the eye of the camera whilst I did it.

Even the pain of his arrival made me shake with pleasure. Both of us were gasping and sighing and moaning. When I was sufficiently plugged again by two men and Two had found comfort inside me, the thrusting began. The massive girth and length of filled my canal with Zack's semi-hard cum-soaked crotch filling me further.

Ejaculate and lube splashed around inside of me. My girlcock was drenched with pre-cum and spit and bounced around my stomach, playfully. I moaned and begged for my suitors to fuck me harder and faster.

"I want your cum." I demanded, looking at Two as he pumped me with every ounce of stamina he could muster. I did want it. I wanted it right now. The loads on my face and breasts were not enough. I needed more. I craved it.

Luckily for me, five men were standing above me consumed with perveying lust.

"Give me your cum. All of you!" I begged. I closed my eyes. I opened my mouth. I waited. Sure enough, in mere seconds my face was greeted with another spray that I caught the majority of in my mouth.

"Ugh, you fucking slut!" The man groaned as he shot the last few drops of pent-up orgasm at me. I simply smiled at him, dribbling his cum down my chin hoping to invite the others. Two was watching this as he slid in and out of me at what was becoming an exhilirating pace.

My breasts became sticky with the excitement of strangers as two more men simultaneously hit their breaking point and coated me. The others followed soon enough, flicking strings of thick cum at my face; leaving me a wreck of girl. I was absolutely drenched with the ejaculate of eight strangers and Three could take no more.

His long, piercing groan marked the last of the suitors as he filled me once more to the brim. I was so full by this point that he and Four's shafts slid out from beneath me.

I climbed off of them onto my own back and closed my eyes, letting out a long breath of contentedness and Cassidy got a nice close-up of my entire body post-bukkake. The men assembled nervously away from the bed, nervously dressing themselves but clearly very pleased, especially the ones who had only paid to watch.

I was shaking, soaked, beaten and sore but, I was horny. Cassidy reached to turn the camera off and end the day but I stopped her with a single finger in the air. I flipped my legs above my head, with a little more difficulty than I expected and slowly stroke my throbbing girlcock towards my face.

It took but a few seconds but finally I was greeted with my last load. My scream of pleasure brought all of the men's attention firmly back on me. I would have smiled at that fact if I wasn't too busy catching my cum in my mouth.

I laid back down, done. I instantly expected regret or shame.

"Thank you." That was all I could muster. I was overwhelmed. But I was happy.

The men left the house rather quickly, not wanting to stay any longer than they needed. The majority of them gave their email addresses to Cassidy as I showered down the hall so that they could get a link to the video when it was up. I looked at myself in the mirror for a while, waiting for the regret or shame.

Cassidy and I sat for a while in the front room afterwards. She changed into casual clothes wheras I sat around in a towel. I watched a bit of the footage on the camcorder. Where was the regret or shame?

Gladly, neither ever came. In fact, it never has. Not once since my first group experience have I ever wanted to take it all back and since this tale I have had many, many group experiences. In fact, Cassidy and I host one every month and sometimes she's even gotten more involved but that's a whole different story.

We've not had money issues since and now I can take multiple men inside me without any issue... as long as I get my warm, sticky reward afterwards.

- Evelyn x

12