Maid to Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
225 Followers

As I was eating alone I sat at the table in the kitchen. I didn't bother reading the newspaper that day. I couldn't get the thought of Mrs Draycott looking down the front of my dress out of my mind and the more I thought about it the more I was getting turned on by it. Even after the events of the evening before I hadn't imagined anything like this would happen, I just thought that pretending to be the maid for the day, with only myself and Mrs Draycott in the house might be a bit of fun. We often did silly things to lighten the day but hadn't done anything like this before.

I cleared my breakfast things away. As I was about to put them in the dishwasher I heard the tinkling of the bell that Mrs Draycott kept beside her bed. I straightened my uniform and started to make my way to her bedroom. As I crossed the hallway I undid the top button of my dress. I stopped outside her door and then undid the next button before I stepped in.

"Ah, Jennifer," Mrs Draycott said, "Do you think you could take my tray away and then straighten my pillows for me please?"

"Certainly madam." I replied.

I walked to her bed and leaned over as I picked up her tray. The effect of the released buttons was to let the front of my dress fall much further forward and open than before. I glanced at her face and saw that she was looking straight down my front. I held my position far longer than I needed to. I could feel my nipples swell and harden. I loved the attention she was giving my body. As I straightened out I noticed that her nipples were also much more pronounced, making noticeable indentations in the covering fabric.

"I'll just take your tray to the kitchen madam, and then I'll return to straighten your pillows."

"Thank you Jennifer."

I took the tray into the kitchen and placed its contents into the dishwasher along with my breakfast things and then returned to the bedroom. On the way I undid another button.

As I entered the room I noticed that the bow at the top of Mrs Draycott's nightdress had been undone, the ribbon had been unthreaded from the top three or four eyelets and pulled through the others to make her nightdress very loose. The very thought of looking down her nightdress made my nipples harden even more.

I walked to the top of her bed and helped her sit forward. Her nightdress fell open much more than my dress did when I leaned in front of her. I had a clear view of her naked breasts. I straightened her pillows but didn't lay her back on them, I wanted her to know that I was looking at her.

I kept her in that position for at least a minute and as I was watching I could clearly see her nipples swell. I puckered my lips and gently blew down the front of her nightdress.

"Ohh, I can feel a lovely light breeze Jennifer, can you feel it?" she asked.

"No madam." I replied.

"Then you must come and stand in front of me so you can." she said.

"Yes madam, I'd like that." I said.

I lay her onto her pillows, undid another button in full view of her watching eyes and stepped in front of her. I paused for a moment then, while looking her square in the eyes I very slowly undid another button.

"If you lean over I'm sure you will be able to feel it." she said.

"Yes madam." I replied as I followed her instructions.

The front of my dress fell right forward and away from my breasts. For the first time she had a full view of them. She gently blew on them and it had an amazing effect on my nipples, they instantly hardened and swelled."

"Does that feel nice Jennifer?" she asked.

"Ohh yes madam, it feels wonderful."

"Good," she said as she blew a little more, "Stay there for a while if it feels nice," she continued before starting to blow again. The sides of her nightdress had parted almost revealing her nipples.

After a minute or two I left the room to go and do some chores.

It must have been at least a half hour later when I again heard the tinkling of Mrs Draycott's bell. I made my way to her bedroom.

"Jennifer, laying here I have noticed a cobweb on the ceiling above my bed. Could you fetch a duster and remove it?"

"I have one in my pocket madam, but I don't think I will be able to reach it with that."

"You will if you stand on my bed. If you put one foot on each side of me and place your hand on the wall to help you balance, I'm sure you will be able to reach it."

'My God' I thought, 'she wants to look up my dress again.'

I climbed onto the bed and placed one foot either side of her waist then carefully walked up the bed until they were beside her shoulders. I reached up to the ceiling to remove the non-existent cobweb and slowly pretended to dust it away. I knew that she must have a very clear view of my panties, including the damp patch that had been forming.

"Can you see it madam?" I asked.

"I can indeed Jennifer," she answered, "but it seems to be covered with something. Maybe we'll have another go a little later."

I got down off of the bed and returned to my chores.

Just before eleven o'clock I made a pot of tea. After I made ready Mrs Draycott's tray I lifted the hem of my dress, hooked my thumbs into the sides of my panties, pulled them down and slipped them into my pocket. I made up a tray and took it to Mrs Draycott's room where I placed it on her table.

As I looked at her sitting up I pretended to notice a tiny stain on the ribbon which held the front of her nightdress together.

"Madam, you appear to have slightly soiled your nightdress tie." I told her. "I think it would be a good idea if we put it into some water to soak so that it doesn't stain permanently."

"Oh, if you think that is a good idea then we must." she replied.

She moved her hands towards the ribbon to remove it.

"Let me do that for you madam." I said.

"Thank you Jennifer, you are most kind."

I very slowly started to unthread the ribbon, one eye at a time. As I did so I carefully pulled the two sides of her nightdress apart. I couldn't believe what I was doing. Until this morning, even though I had deep feelings for her, nothing even remotely sexual had passed between us. But this little game was having an incredible effect on me and because of her actions I knew that she wanted to continue.

After I had removed half the ribbon I had pulled her nightdress apart enough for each of her nipples to be just covered. I was beginning to blush with excitement, my own nipples were close to exploding and my pussy was getting very wet. I just had to see her breasts in all their glory. As my hands moved down one of them unintentionally touched her breast. She involuntary moved forward as it touched and let out a slight sigh.

She placed a hand on the side of the bed just an inch or two from my waist. I continued to remove the ribbon and pull the sides apart.

When I only had three sets of eyes left to unthread her nightdress opened enough to expose her nipples. They were very erect and she was obviously very excited.

I removed the ribbon from the last of the eyes.

"I'll straighten madams pillows now" I said.

I sat her forward and puffed up the pillows. As I placed my arms around her to lay her back onto them I held the sides of her nightdress and just before she made contact with her bed I pulled them right apart.

As I stepped in front of her I saw that her breasts were totally exposed. They were lovely. I wanted to touch them, to play with them, but there were other things I wanted to do first. I also needed to know how far she wanted to go. I was praying that, like me, she wanted to take our game to its very end.

"I'm afraid my nightdress isn't very comfortable like this Jennifer." she said.

I realised that I must have taken things too far. My heart sank.

"I'm very sorry madam." I said.

"There is no need to be sorry Jennifer," she replied. "Perhaps you could help me sit forward a little."

I walked to her side and lifted her forward.

"That's better my dear." She said. "The top of my nightdress is digging into the back of my neck."

I moved to straighten it but she slipped her arms out and pushed it down to her waist. She was now completely naked from the waist up.

"Could you lift me up the bed a little?" she asked.

I placed my arms under her shoulders from behind to lift her.

"Put your arms a little further round my dear." she said.

I did so.

"A little further."

I moved my hands a little further so that my wrists were sticking out from under her armpits.

"Now, wrap them around me."

I did. The palms of my hands were now cupping her breasts. She let out a little moan.

"That's wonderful Jennifer".

I moved my hands gently over her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as cherry pips.

"I'm just making sure I have a firm hold madam." I said.

"You musn't stop until you are sure." she said.

I kept caressing her for at least five minutes. My nipples were so hard they must have been digging into her back. Her breathing became noticeably heavier.

I slipped my hands out and she sat back onto the bed.

I stepped round to stand in front of her. She looked gorgeous. Her sweet tiny breasts were topped with magnificent nipples. I wanted to kiss them, and if truth were known, I knew that I would before the morning was out. I also knew that I wanted to see her naked. I wanted to see her pussy, just as I wanted her to see mine. Oh, how I wanted to show her mine.

"I have a different duster with me madam, would you like me to see if I can remove that cobweb now?" I asked.

"Yes Jennifer, thank you." she replied.

I climbed back onto her bed and again slowly walked up her body until I was level with her shoulders. I then took my panties out of my pocket.

"Can you see it now madam?" I asked knowing that she had a clear view of my newly shaven pussy. My heart was pounding with the thought of her looking at me.

She didn't answer for a few seconds but then said, "Yes Jennifer, clearly. I think it would be a good idea however if you were to move your feet closer to the edges of the bed to help with your balance."

"My dress is a little tight so would madam mind if I lifted the hem a little?" I asked.

"That would be a very good idea." she replied.

I took hold of my dress and pulled the hem right up to my waist before sliding my feet as far to the edges of the bed as I could. Apart from my stockings and suspender belt the entire bottom half of my body was now naked and open to her view.

"Is that better madam?" I asked.

"That is wonderful, You must stay there a while to make sure all of the cobwebs have been removed."

I stood there for a few minutes. My heart was pounding. I so wanted her to touch me.

"Get down from the bed now my dear." she said.

I carefully got down and went to pull my dress back into place but before I could Mrs Draycott said, "Let me help you with your dress."

I went to the side of the bed and she put her arms around me and placed her hands on my bare bottom and caressed it."

"I'll just brush off any dust that you might have picked up my dear." she said.

She kept brushing my bottom for a while and then said, "Lean forward, we must make sure you didn't get anything down your front."

I leaned forward thinking that she wanted to look at my breasts again but she moved her hands and then undid the rest of my buttons, held the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head.

She placed a hand on my inner thigh and gently brushed it before unclasping my stockings from my suspender belt. She then reached behind me, undid the clasp of the belt and removed it. I stood there, not saying a word. She then turned me around and asked me to sit on the side of the bed and to remove my stockings. I did so, followed by my hat. I then stood up and turned around. The feelings that went through me as she looked at every inch of my naked body is indescribable.

She then slipped her hands under her bed covers and used them to help lift her knees. She then asked me to pull her cover off of her bed. I walked to the bottom of the bed and did so.

She had at sometime pulled the bottom of her nightdress almost up to her waist and when she went to the bathroom she must have removed her panties because her wide open legs were displaying the most gorgeous and most hairy pussy that I have ever seen. The whole area was covered in a thick curly mat of golden ginger hair.

As I looked at her gaping pussy I gasped, "Fuck."

"Yes my darling," Mrs Draycott said, "That's exactly what I want us to do, I want us to fuck, fuck and then fuck some more."

I climbed onto the bottom of her bed, reached up and grabbed hold of her nightdress and pulled it down off of her body.

She now lay in front of me completely nude. I had never seen a mature woman naked before. In fact I had seen very few naked bodies. I had of course seen some in magazine photographs, in films and on television and a few school friends in various states of undress in the school gym changing rooms.

But this was different. I had in front of me a gorgeous middle aged woman who was naked because she wanted me to see her naked and it made me as horny as hell.

Her legs were spread for me, displaying the most terrific hairy and very wet pussy. Her almost flat breasts with their rich, hard nipples and her lovely long red hair. I was in heaven. I wanted to touch her, to play with her, to excite her and I wanted her to play with and pleasure me.

I kneeled between her raised knees and gently slid my hands up and down her thighs, stopping just short of her pussy. She pressed her head back into her pillows and closed her eyes. I continued caressing her thighs. After a minute or so I looked down at her pussy, it was soaking wet, just as mine was. Her breathing was getting deeper. I reached out and placed my flat hands on her tummy and caressed her between her breasts and the top of her pussy. Soft, gentle swirling caresses.

"Oh, Jenny" she whispered, "That's wonderful."

I moved my knee so that it just made contact with her pussy and reached out for her breasts. My knee made contact at the precise moment my finger tips touched her nipples. Her breathing intensified and she gave out a load moan.

I rolled her nipples between my fingers and thumbs and she pressed her pussy into my knee.

"Come and kiss me" she said in a deep whisper.

I slipped my small body between her legs, up over her tummy and breasts until my face was level with hers. I gently lowered my body. When our breasts made contact a shock of electricity shot through my body.

She put her arms around me and our lips met. We shared a long passionate kiss during which I lifted my right leg over her left and carefully pressed my naked pussy onto it and pressed my thigh onto her thick, hairy pussy. Our kissing intensified as did the pressure on each of our pussies.

I felt her tongue probing my lips so I slowly opened them to let it gain entry into my mouth. Her hands found their way onto the back of my head and she pulled my face closer to hers.

She then moved her hands down onto my bottom and pressed downwards, increasing the pressure on both of our pussies.

My head was swirling. I wanted her hand on my pussy and her lips on my breasts. I never in a thousand years would have guessed that my very first sexual experience would be with another woman and I couldn't believe that sex could ever be better than this.

I pressed my pussy harder into her thigh and lifted my knee onto her wet mound and started to move it round and round trying to part her hairy lips. I could feel her hot wet excitement running over my knee. I kept the pressure on her pussy until I felt her lips part. She moaned loudly and deeply. I started to move my knee up and down and moved my pussy over her thigh in unison.

She pulled my face to hers ever harder and her tongue flashed around mine. The instant that I managed to move a hand onto one of her breasts and started to twist her hard nipple between my thumb and middle finger her moans became much more high pitched and her breathing intensified.

I had to break the kiss, I couldn't breathe.

I immediately placed my lips onto her lower neck and started sucking.

"Bite me Honey." she gasped as I again increased the pressure on both her pussy and her trapped nipple, "I want you to bite me." I started to suck harder as my teeth started to gently nibble at her flesh.

She moved her hands back onto my bottom and cupped my ass cheeks. Within seconds she was both pulling them apart and pressing me down harder onto her. She moved my torso upwards so that her hip bone pressed into my pussy and, with my ass cheeks pulled apart she pressed it onto her thigh. It was my turn to moan. We were so hot that sweat was running off of our bodies.

As I released my lips from her neck I felt hers clamp onto mine. She sucked real hard and I felt a sharp stinging as her teeth started to nibble into my flesh.

She took her hands from my bottom and pushed them between our bodies and cupped my breasts. She started to knead them and then started to brush my swollen nipples with her thumbs. I pressed my ass and pussy harder onto her as her teeth and lips continued to work on my neck.

We were both breathing very heavily and as the pressure and movement on her pussy continued to increase I knew that she was quickly approaching a climax. I moved my leg from her pussy, I didn't want her to come just yet.

She took her mouth from my neck and looked me in the eyes as I removed my leg.

"Put you knee back on my cunt Darling" she pleaded.

I looked at her and smiled before lifting myself off of her.

I looked down at her body. Her pussy was gaping. I'm sure I could have slipped my hand inside her without giving her any discomfort. I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her nose.

I then kneeled beside her and gently moved her onto her side. I moved down the bed slightly and lifted her leg and caressed her pussy with the palm of my hand. I was tempted to try and push my hand into her pussy but resisted the temptation.

Instead I moved a little further down the bed , lifted her leg a little higher and slipped my left leg between hers. I let go of her leg and slowly inched my body upwards towards her.

When our pussies touched we both let out a moan. We were now in a scissor position and we both started to move and press into each other. Her thick mass of course hair tore into my clitoris as our soaking pussies ground together. I reached out with my leg and started to caress her nipples with my toes. She grabbed hold of my ankle and guided my toes to where she wanted them and started to run them over her breasts, each toe rippling over her nipples in turn. I leaned back, took hold of her foot and started to suck on her toes. Our pussies ground harder together and the rhythm between them increased until they were moving as fast and pressing as hard as they could.

Harder and faster together until neither of us could hold out any longer. The most amazing climaxes ripped through our bodies as our moans turned to screams of delight and pleasure. Slowly our movements decreased until we both lay motionless. We were both soaking with sweat and I at least lay exhausted. It had been the most amazing experience of my life.

We lay for a few minutes in silence before I disentangled our bodies and moved back up the bed to lay beside her.

I put my arm around her as I leaned over so that we could share a long passionate kiss.

I reached out with my hand and brushed her breasts with the tips of my fingers to discover that her nipples, like mine, were still rock hard.

I broke the kiss and asked, "Did madam enjoy her journey?"

"It was wonderful my darling." she replied. "And please, my precious, please call me Connie."

We kissed again. "Yes darling," I said, "I'd like to call you Connie."

We kissed again.

We lay together exchanging kisses and cuddles for a full half hour.

All Red
All Red
225 Followers